Favourite beyblade battles

Ginga really does over use Pegasis's "Shooting Star Attack"... he needs a new one. lol thats why i liked it when he lost to Ryuuga. not to mention Ryuusei (Gingas father) used the same attack against Ryuuga.
The battle between Kai and Tyson in all the three series were my favourite and from MFB..my favourite battle was Masamune vs Nile..because all the beys used in these battles are my favourite beys as well.
Yuu vs. Alexei(The special move for Burn Wolf was... interesting)
Kyoya vs. Ryuuga(EEEEPPPPPPIIIIICCCCNNNNEEESSSS)
G-Rev:
Kai vs Brooklyn
Max vs Mystel
MFB:
Ryugga vs Kyoya
Favorite bey battle u ask? Ryuga vs jack, kai vs. tyson in g revolution ( yes i know its cleche) Kai vs. ray in g revolution and pretty much anybody tala battled and beat in g rev.
Defenintly Blader DJ vs. the American DJ XD nuff said it was hilarious I ROFL'D when they started doing the tung twisters XD XD XD XD XD XD
(Oct. 15, 2013  7:09 PM)Lazer Wrote: Defenintly Blader DJ vs. the American DJ XD nuff said it was hilarious I ROFL'D when they started doing the tung twisters XD XD XD XD XD XD

That was hilarious!!XD XD
This might be a bit late but:

Season 1:
Regional Tournament Arc:
1) Tyson vs. Kai Round 1
2) Tyson vs. Ray Round 1
3) Tyson vs. Kai Round 3
Asian Tournament Arc:
4) Ray vs. Lee
American Tournament:
5) Max vs. Emily
6) Ray vs. Eddie
7) Max vs. Michael
European Cup:
8) Tyson vs. Robert Round 1
9) Kai vs. Cenotaph
10) Bladebreakers vs. Dark Bladers Round 2
11) Kai vs. Johnny Round 1
12) Kai vs. Johnny Round 2
13) Tyson vs. Robert Round 2
Russian Tournament:
14) Kai vs. Bladebreakers
15) Kai vs. All Starz
16) Kai vs. White Tigers
17) Tyson vs. Robert Round 3
18) Tyson vs. Tala

V-Force (Top 5):
1) Kai & Ray vs. Dunga & Joseph
2) Kai vs. Goki
3) Max vs. Zeo
4) Ray vs. Gordo
5) Kai vs. Jack/Tyson vs. Ozuma (any battle)

G-Revolution (top 10):
1) Kai vs. Brooklyn (Round 2)
2) Kai vs. Ray
3) Tyson vs. Kai
4) Ray vs. Crusher
5) Daichi vs. Rick
6) Kai vs. Daichi
7) Kai vs. Rick
8) Tala vs. Daichi (Round 2)
9) Kai vs. Max
10) Tyson vs. Max
As far as the metal saga. Ryuga vs Rago / tsubasa and you vs benkei and demure. Those are my favorite two.
Well, I guess I have my top 5 favorites. They'll seem pretty generic but whatever.

1. Kai vs Brooklyn (2)
2. Kyoya vs Damian
3. Ray vs Crusher
4. Gingka vs Kyoya (Explosion)
5. Tyson vs Kai (G-Rev) or Kyoya vs Ryuga (MFB)

I'll admit, I'm a huge fan of how Beyblade breaks that trend where only the main character can defeat the strongest antagonist, which explains the top two. Ray vs. Crusher was just plain intense and a close battle, as was Kyoya vs Ryuga. The tie between Gingka and Kyoya was literally 50% plot and 50% not wanting to make Kyoya lose again. Same goes for Tyson vs Kai, as they tied the first time and then Tyson barely pulled out the win.
With the post above, I agree, Beyblade did break this trend. I mean Tyson defeating both Zeo and Tala on plot was bad enough, but seeing Kai & Kyoya finally get a victory, breaking the chain of always being a top tier blader but losing to the main villain was broken.
Top 5:
1) Kai vs Brooklyn (Round 2)
2) Kai vs. Ray
3) Tyson vs. Kai
4) Kyoya vs. Damian
5) Ryuga vs. Rago
(Mar. 29, 2009  4:16 AM)Raykon Wrote: Hmm, I can only remember battles from G-Rev as it's the season I'm finnishing.
I'd have to say... Kai Vs Brooklyn, their second battle, it was pretty good, Ming-Ming's battle was interesting but wasn't that great.

Kai Vs Brooklyn Round 2 is all that matters! ^___^
My favorite battles are:
5-
4-
3-
2-
1-
Classic Series:

5 - Tyson vs Kane round 1 (V-Force)
4 - Kai vs Spencer (2000)

1 - Ozuma vs Zeo (V-Force)

Beyblade Gen 2:

5 ) Jack vs Klaus (Metal Masters)

4) Tsubasa vs Argo (Metal Masters)

3) Rejii vs Hyoma(Metal Fusion)

2) Tobio and Ryutaro vs Ryuga (Metal Fusion)

1) Gingka vs Ryutaro round 2 (Metal Fusion)
Blader DJ vs American DJ (no lol), Metal fusion: Kyoya vs Ryuga. They even destroyed the stadium before the battle so there could only be one kind of outcome.
I loved Doji vs Ryuga because Doji got rekt HAHA! But seriously i probably liked Damian vs Julian the most just because those are two of my favorite beyblades, gravity perseus and hell kerbecs.
Blader DJ vs American DJ. The best battle of the whole Metal Fight Beyblade serie.
Yeah forget those horrible overrated POS battles like Kai vs Takao or Ryuga vs Rago, BLADER DJ BATTLE DOODS!
Ironically that battle is the most realistic in the series.
Oh this exists. Can we search for old threads? How?

Anyways, here's my list.

1. Shu vs Yugo because whatever background music ost they used that I can't find was glorious. (Please someone help me find it)
2.Free vs Kyle, the latter took a fight seriously, and Free had to put in some effort.
3. Julian vs Dashan, literally felt like watching Beyblade Ball Z
4. Tyson & Daichi vs F-Dynasty Team Battle edition
5. Kai vs Daichi round 2, its so short, but so beautiful Kai and Hiro outplayed each other there.
6. The Civil War between Zero's Team and the WBBA vs the DNA bladers storming the main arena at the start of the lost episodes.
7. The Civil War between everyone on and not on Ziggurat's side in New York City where Daimen SUMMONED HELL IN MY HOMETOWN. You'd think a lot of people would get sucked in.
8. Daigo vs Joshua....former should've won, but he did his best
9. Ken vs Lui. Its' the only Lui match pre semi finals where he didn't win 4-0
10. Shu vs Lui in season 1. Mostly because of Lui's "It Didn't Burst" face and Shu's Burning Counter Break. Shame he didn't get a bey trainer to look after Spriggan otherwise Shu would've won.
11. Valt vs Shu in season 1. Just seeing True Flash Rush Shoot in action.
12. Valt vs Quon. The Death...Jet Shoot was great.
13. Kenny vs Tala because reasons.
14. The rematch between Fubuki and Suoh
15. XHAN GOT A POINT OFF PHI!

(Jul. 30, 2009  6:34 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Ginga really does over use Pegasis's "Shooting Star Attack"... he needs a new one. lol thats why i liked it when he lost to Ryuuga. not to mention Ryuusei (Gingas father) used the same attack against Ryuuga.

At least he got Meteor Shower and Galaxy Nova later down the line.
Season -2
Tyson vs ozuma
Tyson vs zeo
Season -3
Kai vs brooklyn
Tyson vs brooklyn
Tyson vs Kai
(Apr. 27, 2019  6:10 AM)Dhanush.S Wrote: Season -2
Tyson vs ozuma
Tyson vs zeo
Season -3
Kai vs brooklyn
Tyson vs brooklyn
Tyson vs Kai
I’d add Kai vs Zeo only because of how absurd things got. Like they ended up flying out of the stadium onto the coach/referee’s table, the stadium, and destroyed one of tv’s stadiums! How crazy fun did the animators have making the original trilogy.