Favourite Songs

Scary monsters and nice sprites by Skrillex is right up there on my list at the moment (listening to it right now. Great music but is a great song to dance to at discos. I like how they have cool gentle music (representing sprites) and the flat out, hardcore music (for the monsters. It goes with the name quite nice.
Stronger by Kanye West has always been one of my favourites from when it was released. Another great disco song and the song gets me so pumped when I listen to it.
Last but not least Not afraid by Eminem is another classic which I love. Gets me so pumped up and is a wicked song.
(May. 28, 2011  7:03 AM)RowDog Wrote: Scary monsters and nice sprites by Skrillex is right up there on my list at the moment (listening to it right now. Great music but is a great song to dance to at discos. I like how they have cool gentle music (representing sprites) and the flat out, hardcore music (for the monsters. It goes with the name quite nice.
Stronger by Kanye West has always been one of my favourites from when it was released. Another great disco song and the song gets me so pumped when I listen to it.
Last but not least Not afraid by Eminem is another classic which I love. Gets me so pumped up and is a wicked song.

all of EMINEM'S song are good and it always based on his life. like YOU're Never Over, this song is dedicated to his best friend Proof who was also a rapper. he has been shot in a bar. i'm an eminem's biggest fan. i've even got my desktop walpaper of him.XD
Fave Songs:
More Than A Band by Lemonade Mouth
Big Night by Big Time Rush
Determinate by Lemonade Mouth
Let It Rip
Dragon Soul
I love a lot of alternitive songs. One i definetly like, Misery business by paramore
holy carp, carp carp carp

Go Outside by Cults on repeat makes me so carping carp happy
My top 5 are
1. Holiday by GREEN DAY
2. We will rock you by QUEEN
3. American Idiot by GREEN DAY
4. Wake me up When september ends by GREEN DAY
5. Don't Stop Believing by JOURNEY
Well, I was bored, so I decided to make Tinie Tempah sound like a chipmunk. It's not my favourite, but it made me laugh.
We're dancin' like we're dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb, our bodies goin' numb-numb-numb-bnumb-numb-numb, we'll be forever young-young-young-young-young-young, you know we're superstars-WE R WHO WE R!"

God, that song gets me dancin' (and at the dance it got me a dance with a hot chick, so... Joyful_2)
Mine is Golden Time Lover by Sukima Switch. I would post th link, but it's not too easy on my iPad. I love the catchy tune and the upbeat tempo!
At the moment, my top 5 are:

Please,Please,Please Let Me Get What I Want-The Smiths
Transmission-Joy Division
Naive-The Kooks
Flash Delirium-MGMT
Citizens of Tomorrow-Tokyo Police Club

Classic Indie-Kid List :3
Let's see...

-Nobody's Listening by Linkin Park
-Who I Am by Magna-Fi
-The Hell Song by Sum 41
-Still Waiting by Sum 41
-Out of Control by Hoobastank
-Attack by 30 Seconds to Mars
-Too Many Stars by Earthbend (Thank you, WBO!)

As you can tell, I lurve me some rock music. Smile
Right now, I like:

Closer to the Edge - 30 Seconds to Mars
Pork and Beans- Weezer
Can't Stop Partying ft. Chamillionaire - Weezer THIS VIDEO IS EPIC
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
Higher - Taio Cruz
Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance (CLEAN)
You can probably tell that I like Weezer! Pinching_eyes
I'll add my some favorite songs. Please note, they are in no particular order.

Revolution Deathsquad ~ Dragonforce. The song is catchy, I enjoy the instumentals, and it just resonates with me.

Strike of the Ninja ~ also Dragonforce. Once again, I enjoy the instrumentals.

Cry of the Brave ~ once again, it's a Dragonforce song. The lyrics are good, and the instrumentals, too. [sarcasm]Do you think I like Dragonforce, any bit at all?[/sarcasm]

Sign ~ Flow. The sixth opening of Naruto: Shippuden. It may not be in English, but who really cares? Music is universal. And, the song just sounds really good to me.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I'll add more later.
Well, I like:
Brooklyn Rage
Leather Pants
Literal Pants
and Leather Pants Remix feat. ShadyVox
White and Nerdy.
I hope you guys have heard these songs before, they're awesomesauce.
Currently, it's John Lennon's "Imagine". That song brings me to tears every time I listen to it. It withstood the test of time as one of the most prolific songs every written.
Well I basically am just loving these songs(At least right now)..

Thunder by Nuttin but Stringz
Mad by Neo
Icebox by Omarion..

Well the reason would be "dance"..Yes we are having an inter school hip hop competition over here...And our school "Crew" is getting pumped up...Hope we win it!!
No love for Weird Al Yankovic? Awww... Ah, well. My new favorite songs are his parodies of both "American Idiot", which is called Canadian Idiot, and the parody of "One Week", called Jerry Springer. Both are great for comedy, but are beaten out as great songs by Weird Al by "Dare to be Stupid". The name makes it instantly recognizable, along with the beat. Since seeing it on Transformers (1985), I haven't forgotten it for a second. Plus, it makes fun of a LOT of popular sayings. (i.e. "Don't talk with your mouth full" "Don't light a candle at both ends", "Don't put your eggs in one basket" etc.)
Sadly, I've lost quite a bit of respect for Eminem once I learned that he did not allow Weird Al to parody him, which I thought wouldn't be a problem since he makes fun of so many people. He claims that it can be "Detrimental to his career", which it has proven not to be for everyone else. It's not even like he mentioned Eminem, he just took "Lose yourself" and made it about America's tendency to get caught up in TV.
This is one of my most favorite songs ever!!I always end up in an a sad emotional state after hearing this song...Mind you its an Indian(Hindi) song....I just love this...So what do you guys think about it?Do hear the entire song..(Ignore the vid if you want to...Just hear the song..)

Imran Khan - Bewafa
well i like champion by chris brown and chipmunk i think the words are realy meaningfull i mean first i thought it was just a catchy song but then my bro poseidon always sung the rappin parts so now i know them and some people will be like be me but as i said the words mean lots to me

Listen to the song yourself with the lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ySKPeoh_s
i think its this
WWE John Morrison's theme: I luv JM and his song is just groovy to me.
WWE Edge Theme: Now this is an awesome song, its sounds really cool, with the guitar and all.
And my favourite song
Nickelback Next Go Round: I luv the song so much, its really really good, the guitar sounds great the drums add even better greatness....
-Nobody's Listening by Linkin Park
-In the end by Linkin Park
-Numb by Linkin Park
-what I've don by Linkin Park
and With You by Linkin Park.
I love rock music.
basically every song by effiel 65 and this new band
called 4ne1 song hate you is alright but i really liked the music clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB5jyYD2W...ll&list=WL
and this song is jsut weird but aawsome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSCnsTGuroM
not sure if this counts since its not exactly a song but i loved yugioh toon world theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zprs1qqXxIg
and magna rift in sonic free riders
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVmFLP2cwbg
and finnally hard style techno ftw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raZULp3qhjE
My personal taste is strange, but these are the songs I have listened to most these months. The reason for why I like them? I just do to be honest. I listen to whatever I find, if I like it, I like it. If not then I don't. Maybe there are a reason for why I like these the most, but I cannot think of it. Though I prefer most Epic-Styled soundtracks and music that fit as BGM. Here is the list:

To Glory by Two Steps From Hell
Heart of Courage by Two Steps From Hell
Reign of the Septims by Jeremy Soule
Sons of Skyrim by Jeremy Soule
To the Wind from Soul Calibur IV OST
Thanatos from Soul Calibur IV OST
Insignificantia (All Sloppy/No Joe) by Stephen Rippy
Under Cover of Night by Marty O'Donnell
Clavar La Espada from Bleach
Spirit of the Sennen King from Yu-Gi-Oh! Sound Duel 1
Planet Wisp Act 1 from Sonic Colors
Flippant from Marathon, remixed by Chibi-USA

If you want a 1 minute preview of these, then head to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0w_px3S4q8
my favorite is MIA(missing in action) by Avenged sevenfold! I'm using it as a homework music, its so relaxing and rockin' Smile