Favourite Songs

I just had to warn essentially everyone who posted here after Cyber Kerberous last posted. If you all continue to ignore the clear rules stated in the opening post, not only will you still be warned, but this topic will be closed.
well my favorite song varies i mean like on day id be loving daft punk harder better faster stronger and the next i'd be listening to death metal lol xD right now i really like spit it out by slipknot cose i mean its just got a deep meaning , also the fact of the dj in slipknot has a huge role in this song [and he is a dj just like me xD] but other wise idk it just also expresses the anger and sheer hatred for life that i have
Um, because I was warned for my post, I'll give a better answer.
I like LP songs such as Breaking the Habit, Numb, etc. As I like the way they start slow, and suddenly get some awesome rock music.
As for songs like I love the way you lie, Drop the World and I need a Doc, I'd say that I like the latter two songs only because of Eminem's part. If it was not Eminem, those songs are not up to the mark. I love the Way you Lie is a soft Rihanna part that turns harsh.
Here's the link for on the floor, the song I had mentioned. It just forces me to dance!-On the Floor
Kid Cudi - Heart Of A Lion. I really think I wouldn't have passed my exams last year if it wasn't for this song. NOTHING will ever beat that feeling I had while listening to it on the way home on repeat after passing the exam. Probably listened to it over 2000 times (not even kidding lol) in the past year. Reseted my itunes playcount in february, and since then it has over 200 plays (#1 played song on itunes currently).

No matter how much I listen to it I don't get sick of it. I love the song so much I'm getting a lion tatooed on my heart soon lol. Funny thing is that i hated it the first time I heard it. Randomly came on while I was shuffling songs on my iPod before the exam and I decided to give it another listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NplzgB6uTMU
I love Dearly Beloved by Yoko Shimomura. It's such a beautiful song that I can listen to when I'm happy or sad. Plus it brings back those beautiful memories of Kingdom Hearts from when I was little. It also bring back innocent memories I have of being little, not having a care in the world and just wanting to have fun.
(May. 04, 2011  3:27 AM)|Joe| Wrote: I love Dearly Beloved by Yoko Shimomura. It's such a beautiful song that I can listen to when I'm happy or sad. Plus it brings back those beautiful memories of Kingdom Hearts from when I was little. It also bring back innocent memories I have of being little, not having a care in the world and just wanting to have fun.

Yes...this songs tends to soothen my heart everytime i hear it...i would wish that this song would go on forever...brings back so much memories....i really wanna cry now Crying ....

PS do you guys feel like you are in the anime world while hearing this song???? i tend 2 feel like this for some odd reason... :\
I used to like the song Going to Ibiza by Vengaboys because of its animated music video. Its instrumental will actually put you in the anime world! This was a reply to the post above me.
Tinie Tempah Pass Out or Written in the stars cus they are good raps
Well i must say Devils Dance from METALLICA.I love Heavy Metal the Music rocks,lyrics is awesome.
Cee lo green's bright lights bigger city cuz its like cee lo green is james bond XD and the lazy song (bruno mars) for the video
Doomsday by Atreyu. I love how it starts off as a heavy metal rock song then goes into an awesome chorus.
My favourite song is E.T By katy perry featuring kanye west
THE REASON why i like this song (most of u got warned cuz u didn't say why) is because i am MAJOR fan of Katy perry. The rythem is awesome and I just pick up the lyrics easily Tongue_out

My other favourite song is Orphan tears, i just like the rap
Same goes for black and yellow (OLD SONG) but I know the song and its fun to rap Tongue_out
I got more like coming home, lazy song and much more, Ill just stop for now
At the moment, my favorite song is "I Just Wanna Run" by the Downtown Fiction. I don't know, it just sounds really catchy and has okay lyrics.
My fav song right now is 1983 by neon trees because it's really catchy and it always cheers me up when im sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j51LRUjIdnE
skip to 37 seconds to get to the song
i love the song 'daisuki da yo' by otsuka ai..
she has a very cute voice..and the song..the meaning is just nice..plus that the melody..for me..the songs is about the melody..i like its melody very much..it kinda make me feel calm..

roxas theme and to zanarkand are the instrumental songs always be in my mind..their rhythm plus melody is just nice..harmonic..
mine are in order: the lazy song (Bruno Mars), another one bites the dust(Queen), loser like me (original by glee) and I'm blue (don't know who it's by but some strange band). the lazy song because, well it's lazy and i like lazy, it also funny. another one bites the dust because of it great beat. loser like me because it's lyric fits my life kinda. I'm blue is probably cause i fit it with starbursts and long car trips as a child.
i love all of the eminem song. especially beautiful by eminem. the lyrics has a lot of meanings behind. he also tends to describe the real thing to his song. that is why beautiful by eminem is i love the most.Eee
Meh fave songs:

The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars (I feel lazy everyday...nuff said.)
Never Say Never - Justin Bieber (It inspired me to never give up everyday in school. I also like saying it.)
Loser like me - Glee cast (What can I say...Am a loser. Tongue_out )

I also got a bunch of fave songs, but those are my top 3 Smile
(May. 27, 2011  3:16 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Meh fave songs:

Never Say Never - Justin Bieber (It inspired me to never give up everyday in school. I also like saying it.)

man, these three song is totally nice to hear. i like them all. grenade from bruno mars also good. i love the music video.Eee
(May. 27, 2011  3:36 PM)peace Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  3:16 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Meh fave songs:

man, these three song is totally nice to hear. i like them all. grenade from bruno mars also good. i love the music video.Eee

Thanks for the nice reply! I do enjoy hearing Grenade too, But I prefer his other songs for some reason Tongue_out
don't forgot about long distance by Bruno Mars. totally wickedXD
Hm, I guess I can't say High School Never Ends until I'm IN high school. So for now it's either Candy Pop, TOO MANY Stars, or Gravity.
All of those have a great beat. To me, the music is just as important as the lyrics. All of those have a good beat, AND good lyrics. That's pretty hard to accomplish.
I'm surprised no one has posted any k-pop. Anyways, here's my choice: Gee - SNSD/Girls' Generation. You've got these 9 beautiful ladies singing the perfect bubble gum pop song. It's really catchy and even if you aren't into k-pop you'll definately fall for this song and these girls.
(May. 28, 2011  5:45 AM)Hero Wrote: I'm surprised no one has posted any k-pop. Anyways, here's my choice: Gee - SNSD/Girls' Generation. You've got these 9 beautiful ladies singing the perfect bubble gum pop song. It's really catchy and even if you aren't into k-pop you'll definately fall for this song and these girls.

Click on my links. You'll be surprised as to what you'll find...
Well, I've got to pick Bombs over Baghdad by Outkast. Now, before you cry anti-Iraqi, this song was made a few years before Iraq was being bombed. The beat is nice, and it defined what rap can do. Quirky, and deviates away from the bad reputation rap has gotten.