Favourite Catchphrases

"go sit in the corner"[when i have no better comebacks]

"C'mon Jeffrey"[regardless of gender]

"you dropped yor pocket'[funnier when they actually look for it]

'what happened"[when my name is called]
Mine is fricky fricky fresh word. Cool rapping catchphrase. It has become a habit for me cause I say it everytime i accomplish something.
I like to say shabalabadoo.

When I am confuzzled, frustrated, or just brain dead, that word just comes out
"Nyeh!"...it leaves people with them saying wtf
"I'm gonna do a burnout on yer face!"
Ooh ooh, heres one- I'm full of good points, but im even more full of bad ones.
Heres mine,You on thin Ice!
"Shush yo bush!"
My left-handed NZ friend and I use it at school.
Also:"If you can't sing, don't sing at all."
This is mine "Hey, I know my rights!"
'YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN quieter than you normally are, however if you have any life problems we can always sit down with a cup of tea and talk about it'

always confuses everyone, they don't know wether i'm being serious or not.
When I'm really bugged with someone at school-
To make this world a better place, you will have to make your surroundings better..... SO GET OUT!
"What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine."

"Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed."

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up."

"Newscasters are the people who tell you 'good evening' and then tell you why it's not." (Although that wasn't really a catch phrase...)

"If practice makes perfect, but there is no such thing as perfect, and school is practice, THEN WHY THE HECK PRACTICE?!"

"It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 muscles to reach out and slap someone."

"When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then."

"Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else."
And my all-time favorite:
"Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:09 PM)Sparta Wrote: "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine."

"Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed."

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up."

"Newscasters are the people who tell you 'good evening' and then tell you why it's not." (Although that wasn't really a catch phrase...)

"If practice makes perfect, but there is no such thing as perfect, and school is practice, THEN WHY THE HECK PRACTICE?!"

"It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 muscles to reach out and slap someone."

"When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then."

"Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else."
And my all-time favorite:
"Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."

Aw man! That was so funny! Amazing, Sparta! Grin

I read this one in someone's sig....

@Nwolf- Thanks! Grin
EDIT:

Meh original catchphrase: "MatherFather..."

It's a nicer way saying... well... you know...
My favorite one is "Hey guess what? I DON'T CARE!"

made it myself
holly crudcakes and woopdee frig the friggin do
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:52 PM)Moss-Da-Boss Wrote: Hi guys we all have are favourite ORIGINAL catch phrases mine are

Anyone using tv / movie catchphrases will be reported.

Did you read the OP? Original only.
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:09 PM)Sparta Wrote: "Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up."

I heard that somewhere but still LOL.
I don't know if this is original but I like the old lady on the franks red hot commercial it goes like " I put the @#%$ on every thing". sorry if its inappropriate
Mine is: "Hey! How ya doin'"
Got more
"Summer's too short"
Also "It's a free country"
When my Mom tells me to pick up my socks,I say "I know".and then she will be like "so pick it up"
And I'm say "I said I know,not I care.
(Aug. 13, 2011  2:49 PM)Itachi8 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:09 PM)Sparta Wrote: "Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up."

I heard that somewhere but still LOL.

diary of a wimpy kid