Favourite Catchphrases

(Aug. 18, 2011  1:58 AM)theheidtman Wrote: "Taste the Christmas!"

WHAAAAAH?! Taste X-Mass?

Here's 1 more: Cry me a river, build me a bridge, then do us all a favor and jump off of it.
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:54 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote: When my Mom tells me to pick up my socks,I say "I know".and then she will be like "so pick it up"
And I'm say "I said I know,not I care.
(Aug. 13, 2011  2:49 PM)Itachi8 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:09 PM)Sparta Wrote: "Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up."

I heard that somewhere but still LOL.

diary of a wimpy kid
Way off, man. Captain Underpants did it first. 2002, dude. 2002.

As for the other one, that's disrespectful and plain old stupid. It escapes me how people think it is funny to disrespect their parents, and to blatantly be such douches to them. Because that is what your first "catchphrase" is, being a douche.
My catch phrase is ah FOOD!
"Stupid minds think alike too."
I love that one.
This is a catchphrase I use to pick myself up when I need it the most. I made it myself, but it's stuck by me for years.

"If the world turns against you, clone yourself to equal world's population. It's you against the world, baby!!"
[Original]

"Squaggles is the only thing you need in life. But you must know that I am speaking Nonsense."

Lol, I love that one
My catchphrase is, Shut up, you're a douchebag
(Aug. 31, 2011  4:43 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: My catchphrase is, Shut up, you're a douchebag

Thats... not very nice.

From reading this thread it seems to me that I would like very few of you IRL.
mine is " i will destroy all of you" i jst say that at random times to my friends.
probably:

*cheesy grin holding my hand up around my waist as if i'm advertising something with the palm face up*

'frankly my dear, i don't give a spam!'
suit up! and it was le- gen- wait for it ... DARY. barney stinson off how i met your mother is hilarous.
Marriage? No one ever does that anymore. - Jon Lajoie
my 2 favorite catchphrase

Vantias - What Yours Is MINE!

Axel- G-O-T I-T M-E-M-O-R-I-Z-E-D ?!
~1 Catchphrase~
I forgot his name but:
I'll bite you to death.
(Aug. 31, 2011  9:18 PM)bey tempest Wrote: suit up! and it was le- gen- wait for it ... DARY. barney stinson off how i met your mother is hilarous.
You, are awesome.
How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorite shows :]

(Sep. 01, 2011  6:04 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote: ~1 Catchphrase~
I forgot his name but:
I'll bite you to death.
Oh my God...
Not this again....
You're right I'm completely asymmetrical -cry's and shoots at random things-Death the kid....
Oh k you have failed me -erase and pass out- -Death the kid.....
He just does the best ya know Smile
this is my favourite..
from
"I'll,tell, you, this, for, starters.....I am fairly strong"
"私はまず第一にあなたにこれを教えてあげる.....私はかなり強いです"
i like the way he speking these words..haha
"Bruno Mars is an idiot; if a girl isn't happy with you catching a f*****g grenade for her, then why haven't you moved on yet?"

Think this is true for about any relationship.
My catchphrase is: I'M GONNA EAT YOUR SHOE!
@ Sparta, I'm not copying you with this: Boo hoo, cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET OVER IT!
thats pretty much copying it...

'did you know that in most cases it actually only takes one person to change a light bulb?'
Studies first. Sports later. Lovelife last.

Whats the importance of life if you don't know how to love yourself?
Brooklyn Rage!! and Screw the rules i have money! And ATTENTION DUELISTS, MY HAIR SAYS... (LittleKuriboh) LoL
Well, I just started using this catchphrase-
Only the brave would try to attack. Defense is for the timid lot.

Quite common, I guess?
I have a ton. This is my inspirational catchphrase "Steve Jobs, dropped out of college, got put up for adoption, got kicked out of his own company, had a learning disability, yet, he still changed the world".

Now this one is a good one to keep in mind when I'm at school, or anywhere else that could involve cheating.

"It's much better to fail than to cheat"- Abraham Lincoln