Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

Tamer Brad Wrote:
J Wrote:Plastic: Galeon!!! (really missed it, my sub-ring broke)
HMS: Dranzer MS i guess

Master Draciel is not hard to beat, depending on which stadium you use. If you use the attack type Japanese stadiums (yellow colour ones), Master Draciel would lose its balance very quickly. On the other hand, on an endurance type stadium, Master Draciel owns, but Dranzer S and Master Dranzer owns more. lol.

Dranzer MS is a piece of garbage and you have no right insulting anyone's choices if you think it's any good.

As for Master Draciel, the AR is very useful; you shouldn't judge the value of a Beyblade in its uncustomized form.

well, favourite beyblades is not equal to strongest beyblade. so i do not think you have the right to insult my choice.

For Master Draciel, i am no saying it is useless. its AR is indeed useful. But in the context, they are describing Master Draciel as being powerful in its uncustomized form. And i am just offering the different cases where Master Draciel in its uncustomized form can be beaten by another beyblade in its uncustomized form.
Sorry, I you didn't quote the post before yours so I missed it. I thought someone had just said Master Draciel was their favourite. My apologies. Lips_sealed
Dranzer GT and Dranzer MS. Meh, Got the most wins out of those when I use to Beyblade. Uncertain
Driger S. So simple, yet so powerful uncustomized. With a 10 heavy and HMC, it's perfect. Smile
Plastic: Driger S, Driger V2, Galeon, Kid Dragoon and Driger G
HMS: Didn't bother with it
Sega Wrote:Plastic: Driger S, Driger V2, Galeon, Kid Dragoon and Driger G
HMS: Didn't bother with it

Didn't bother with it?

Confused
My guess is that he has lost interest in beyblade then.
No, i just wasn't a fan of HMS, like Plastic more.
Sega Wrote:No, i just wasn't a fan of HMS, like Plastic more.

You just said you didn't even "bother" with it. Why don't you like HMS?
They're just too small, and theres a wider variety with the Plastic blades.
Sega Wrote:They're just too small, and theres a wider variety with the Plastic blades.

Too small?

Right, because Driger S and Galeon were way larger and far more complex than most HMS Beyblades. :\
Sega Wrote:Sure are Smile

I was being sarcastic. They're not in the slightest.
Galeon, without a doubt. Slap a Ten Heavy and an HMC on that thing and it's ready to kick all carp.
Draciel S and Gekiryu-Oh.
For me it would have to be

Platstic:Master Draciel cuz it was my second blade and my best at the time( Bless its blade heart as its attack ring broke not to long ago), Ultimate Saizo cuz that thing was most hyper blade I had as in if I pilled it too hard it would spin right out of the stadium, and most driger blades

HMS: DJ Wyvern hands down, I even nicknamed it Dark Jet Wyvern
Do you know why Wybern DJ is named that?
Was it because it was the DJ Anouncer's blade? I new that was't the real name but I gave it the nickname so it could be my own version of it, per say.
Xeno Wrote:Was it because it was the DJ Anouncer's blade? I new that was't the real name but I gave it the nickname so it could be my own version of it, per say.

Blader DJ DESIGNED Wybern DJ.
Oh ok sorry my bad
i don't actually have a favorite, but though i can tell you the worst beyblade i ever had:

Roller DefenserConfused

(yea, i know that kind of sucks) Doesn't!
New favorite: Red DEMS from RBA2.

I need need NEED the RC to this for it to be complete. Unhappy
Favourite beyblades: Dragoon (the entire series)
Jos Wrote:Favourite beyblades: Dragoon (the entire series)

Same here. Though my favourite dragoons are from V2 onwards.
bugturtles Wrote:New favorite: Red DEMS from RBA2.

I need need NEED the RC to this for it to be complete. Unhappy

Same here. I have 3 of those red ARs and no RC D:
I just use the red Dragoon RC from RBA1 as a sub and it looks pretty cool still.