Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

(Aug. 20, 2008  12:47 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: Drazer V2 and Bearing Stinger for Plastics.

DEMS for HMS.

Bearing Stinger's base is amazing
(Aug. 20, 2008  12:53 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2008  12:47 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: Drazer V2 and Bearing Stinger for Plastics.

DEMS for HMS.

Bearing Stinger's base is amazing

Amen.
haha XD
Dranzer V2's clutch make it a lethal blade as well. In attack mode it is a BULLY
Very true it took me forever to get one with the clutch in it. I bought mine in the US before they put the clutch back in and had a carp load of trouble finding one that had it.
lol, I bought an unopened one from TheGigsMeister in perfect condition. I swear, if it weren't for that huy, I wouldn't really have a blade! XD
I was pretty pissed when I found out it didn't have the clutch. I think it took me something like 7 months to find one that had the clutch.....that was a long 7 months.
(Aug. 20, 2008  1:04 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: I was pretty pissed when I found out it didn't have the clutch. I think it took me something like 7 months to find one that had the clutch.....that was a long 7 months.

That's a long wait XD
I think that Dranzer V2 nearly makes it to my number 1 spot, but it's not quite better than Driger V2 IMO
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:16 PM)The Blessed One Wrote: It's not the blade it's the blader...

oh god let's not do this again please

just go buy a bump king and fight the advanced bladers group here and we'll see how that goes

it's up to the blader to select GOOD BEYBLADES ... that's part of being a good blader
XD
I think people buy into the anime a little bit too much
(Aug. 20, 2008  10:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:16 PM)The Blessed One Wrote: It's not the blade it's the blader...

oh god let's not do this again please

just go buy a bump king and fight the advanced bladers group here and we'll see how that goes

it's up to the blader to select GOOD BEYBLADES ... that's part of being a good blader

LOL I remember that. I hope/think The Blessed One was joking.
maybe he's trueblader's draciel-loving friend he mentioned?
(Aug. 20, 2008  10:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: maybe he's trueblader's draciel-loving friend he mentioned?

I was actually going to suggest him BEING trueblader, since The Blessed One's avi is of Max, whom trueblader quoted.

I don't know why trueblader would have two accounts, though, and he posts nothing like The Blessed One. :\
Once they were released it was always about the Wolborg. Before that my favourite blade was Kids Dragoon.
I like Draciel S (just for being my first real blade) but when I got Galman, that became my fav. Then, as soon as the V2's were released in 2002, I fell in love with Driger V2, lol
my fav blade in plastic=vortex ape. fav blade in hms=DEMS and my fav mfb blade so far is= wolf or pegasus
(Aug. 24, 2008  11:52 AM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: my fav blade in plastic=vortex ape. fav blade in hms=DEMS and my fav mfb blade so far is= wolf or pegasus

How can Wolf be your favorite? Nobody has it yet, it could be incredibly sucky, for all we know.

Unless you just like it for aesthetics...?
I like any type of draciel blade and also Dranzer, blades i like them as well.

My fav hsm blades are Dranzer and dragoon.
Meh, apart from Draciel S I really don't value the Draciel line. What is it you like about them. Is it the looks, or do you like their performance?
I personal like there preformance, but really i don't like the EG version of draciel that's like the only one, I can not really work with that one but other wise I like the way Draciel can take a hit, umm what else can i say heh well another reason is because green is my fav color lol but thatsnot important.

I am a defense player and, I try to use in my opinion a good blade for defence, umm I do try and make a defense combo from other blades i have and so far I have made decent ones but, I need some more parts so i can make a better combo.
I always liked advance avrazer and flash leopard.
DGMSUV..definite favorite
So lately im really liking Wolborg 4....that base is killer.
HMS: Death Gargoyle MS and Dragoon MSUV <3
(Aug. 29, 2008  3:31 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: I personal like there preformance, but really i don't like the EG version of draciel that's like the only one, I can not really work with that one but other wise I like the way Draciel can take a hit, umm what else can i say heh well another reason is because green is my fav color lol but thatsnot important.

I am a defense player and, I try to use in my opinion a good blade for defence, umm I do try and make a defense combo from other blades i have and so far I have made decent ones but, I need some more parts so i can make a better combo.

A lot of Draciel blades aren't really good for defence. Apart from Draciel S and maybe MBD, they aren't really designed for defence. The attack rings seem to have an attacking shape.
Oh i know that ChozenBlader i tend to redesign the blades with other parts.