Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

Maybe I'll sell one to you guys sometime ... Wink
Smile
You wouldn't happen to have an extra purple one too would you?
Grin

At first noticing that there was a Red DEMS in the Booster, I didn't really care for it. When I saw it when the Circle Upper was in the packaging, I fell in love with the color.
Clear Dranzer s, unless i get a dark beyblade Wink. and i dont have hms Unhappy i was gonna but then mfb is coming out so i dono
Plastic: Roller Defencer

HMS: Advance Averazer (LOL its the only one i have.)
favorite plastic most of the v2 series but i personally think dragoon G is very sexy

favorite hms could possibly be dark leopard but i havent gottin it in the mail yet so i guess phantom fox ms
Plastic: Bistool or Dranzer V2 (can't decide which)
HMS: Dragoon MF
Plastic: 10bBistool and Draciel MBD
HMS: DEMS
My favs are Driger V2 and Dranzer V2.
No HMS, I prefer plastic
Plastic: Driger V2

HMS: Driger MS and Dranzer MS

...:\
I dont own any HMS any more but my fav plastic is Driger V2
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:37 PM)Jin-May Wrote: I dont own any HMS any more but my fav plastic is Driger V2

Driger V2 seems to be very popular!
I guess so XD Maybe due to its balance! I also favor my Trygle (sp) Joyful_3 Love it! but I have to customize it to make it work right for me =/
Plastic: Draciel G

HMS: Dragoon MS (UV)

I like defense the best
To be honest, from what I've seen, Draciel MS sucks something awful
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:48 PM)The Blessed One Wrote: Draciel MS

I like defense the best

So you like an undefensive Beyblade, because you like Defense?
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:00 PM)The Blessed One Wrote: O my bad I meant G...

Why not Shield? That's supposedly the best Draciel out there, since the metal ball is fixed.

Gravity isn't too bad, though.

I'm just surprised you'd go with Draciel period, since there are Defense Beyblades that are better. :\
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:45 PM)Jin-May Wrote: I guess so XD Maybe due to its balance!

Maybe. It's base is a good alternative to the Metal Change base as well.
It's not the blade it's the blader... Draciel was the first Beyblade I got good with... Shield is my second fav.

And why does ever one like Driger?
Because Driger is good. And by the way, to a certain degree the blader has something to do with it, but after the blade has been launched it's out of your hands. That statement is only about 20% valid in my opinion
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:16 PM)The Blessed One Wrote: And why does ever one like Driger?

Like ChozenBlader said, it's a good Beyblade.

Driger usually has very good Upper, and the main theme of the Beyblade is Endurance mixed with Attack movements (The Metal Change Core did exactly that, the Full Auto Clutch did that, Semi-Flat was a constant mix of Attack and Stamina, etc.), which aided it's Upper Attack. It wasn't the Best Upper Attacker, but it was good.

Draciel S was the only actual defensive type of the Draciel Line, the rest had terrible recoil because of the Attack Ring and recoil is something that should be avoided with Defense.
Good point.... yeah I guess you are right.... And yeah Driger is good.
Generally speaking, in terms of doing what they were supposed to do, Draciel blades sucked. Obviously there were exceptions, but still...

And yeah, Driger blades are pretty great! I think Driger F and V were the worst in the line but they still weren't terrible.
Drazer V2 and Bearing Stinger for Plastics.

DEMS for HMS.