Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT)

Mine is Burst S1.
Beyblade Burst God/Evolution
Season 1 and 2 was more entertaining to watch, with more funny scene and epic battles, great storylines, etc... Season 3 is more exciting with tons of plot twist, but was less entertaining to watch. So i'd say season 1 and 2
(Jan. 23, 2020  3:03 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Season 1 and 2 was more entertaining to watch, with more funny scene and epic battles, great storylines, etc... Season 3 is more exciting with tons of plot twist, but was less entertaining to watch. So i'd say season 1 and 2

I agree with this 100%. Season 1 was about settling up the scene while God expanded on the characters as well as the world.
God followed closely by Season 1.

So far it's been those two seasons for everyone so far lol
Unpopular opinion, but Season 3 is my favourite.
God/Evolution here from me.
S1 and God, it's just really good
Hmm hard question because i love burst but i going to say god because of that feeling when you finally sees your favorite bey got an upgrade
GT for the beys but, overall I like S1.
God and Super Z are my favorite. God involved a bigger and thicker plot, while Super Z upheld it while adding to it.
Season 1 and God are both insanely good, I can't decide. Bey design-wise they've definitely improved though.
i only started gt yesterday and that was pretty fun, i still have to go back for other seasons though
God really extended upon the burst universe and continued S1's story in a way that was natural to me. Pretty much God is my favorite season

edit: gatchi is also a pretty good season so far
ITS GOD BECUZ VALT
I like god, cho z, and gt, s1 was just boring to me, not really good battle action in my opinion
(Feb. 02, 2020  10:01 PM)Shout Wrote: God really extended upon the burst universe and continued S1's story in a way that was natural to me. Pretty much God is my favorite season

edit: gatchi is also a pretty good season so far

Pretty much all of this. But Burst S1 is my favorite followed by God.
How I choose my favoirite Season depends on how the characters are handled. If we can see where the plot is going. If it has a great story is how I choose my favourite Season. God and Cho Z are my favourite