World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) (/Thread-Favorite-season-of-Beyblade-Burst-god-super-Z-GT)

Pages: 1 2

Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - Hamza Nadeem - Oct. 14, 2019

Mine is god

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - g2_ - Oct. 15, 2019

Currently, it's the original burst.

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - Dt20000 - Oct. 15, 2019

Mine is Burst S1.

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - BuilderROB - Oct. 15, 2019

Beyblade Burst God/Evolution

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - AcressVN - Jan. 23, 2020

Season 1 and 2 was more entertaining to watch, with more funny scene and epic battles, great storylines, etc... Season 3 is more exciting with tons of plot twist, but was less entertaining to watch. So i'd say season 1 and 2

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - God Dragruler - Jan. 23, 2020

s1 and god are both tie for me

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - BoogietheBlader - Jan. 23, 2020

(Jan. 23, 2020  3:03 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Season 1 and 2 was more entertaining to watch, with more funny scene and epic battles, great storylines, etc... Season 3 is more exciting with tons of plot twist, but was less entertaining to watch. So i'd say season 1 and 2

I agree with this 100%. Season 1 was about settling up the scene while God expanded on the characters as well as the world.

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - BreakerDS - Jan. 23, 2020

God followed closely by Season 1.

So far it's been those two seasons for everyone so far lol

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - faaaafnir - Jan. 23, 2020

Unpopular opinion, but Season 3 is my favourite.

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - Legend Red Eye - Jan. 23, 2020

God/Evolution here from me.

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - bekfastblader - Jan. 23, 2020

S1 and God, it's just really good

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - Needforspeed - Jan. 23, 2020

Hmm hard question because i love burst but i going to say god because of that feeling when you finally sees your favorite bey got an upgrade

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - Dacatman - Jan. 23, 2020

GT for the beys but, overall I like S1.

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - BloodyPhoenix - Jan. 23, 2020

God and Super Z are my favorite. God involved a bigger and thicker plot, while Super Z upheld it while adding to it.

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - Kurohartz - Jan. 23, 2020

God/Evolution

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - MasterOfTheSky - Jan. 27, 2020

god/evolution

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - Limetka - Jan. 27, 2020

Season 1 and God are both insanely good, I can't decide. Bey design-wise they've definitely improved though.

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - VileYuzu - Feb. 02, 2020

i only started gt yesterday and that was pretty fun, i still have to go back for other seasons though

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - Shout - Feb. 02, 2020

God really extended upon the burst universe and continued S1's story in a way that was natural to me. Pretty much God is my favorite season

edit: gatchi is also a pretty good season so far

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - Nik P. - Feb. 02, 2020

ITS GOD BECUZ VALT

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - The Rex - Feb. 03, 2020

I like god, cho z, and gt, s1 was just boring to me, not really good battle action in my opinion

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - IsaacGravity - Feb. 03, 2020

(Feb. 02, 2020  10:01 PM)Shout Wrote: God really extended upon the burst universe and continued S1's story in a way that was natural to me. Pretty much God is my favorite season

edit: gatchi is also a pretty good season so far

Pretty much all of this. But Burst S1 is my favorite followed by God.

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - LegendaryKnight - Feb. 05, 2020

How I choose my favoirite Season depends on how the characters are handled. If we can see where the plot is going. If it has a great story is how I choose my favourite Season. God and Cho Z are my favourite

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - daheavydl3 - Apr. 03, 2020

i like Evolution

RE: Favorite season of Beyblade Burst. (god,super Z, GT) - g2_ - Apr. 03, 2020

God is the best.