Favorite Youtubers?

My favorite youtubers are Blast zone kid, zankye, fun with the bugs, sawyer sharbino, and Alex Kurenai
(May. 11, 2020  5:33 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: My favorite youtubers are Blast zone kid, zankye, fun with the bugs, sawyer sharbino, and Alex Kurenai

I'm Ultimate Blader!
I know and also your the super champion in those custom tournaments from Fun with the bugs
When I'm hungry - like I am right now - Matt Stonie comes to mind. I enjoy watching his food challenge videos.
(Jun. 11, 2020  6:11 AM)ElatedMind Wrote: When I'm hungry - like I am right now - Matt Stonie comes to mind. I enjoy watching his food challenge videos.

Same dude, i wonder to this day how he recovers especially after the korean fire noodles video, whooo weee i bet his toilet had fun after that video
My favourite youtuber is Markiplier.
Markiplier,Derek Gerard,Dawko, and BBG
my favorite youtubers is
8 bitryan,Coryxkenshin,Zankye,Kristian ph and beyblade geeks
Another YouTuber i like is Papa Jake, l like his Box Fort videos and his Paranormal activity videos
Jared dines,bbg,rusty cage
my favorite youtuber is leftburst and beyblade geeks
Probably should make this clear, you're favorite YouTuber doesn't have to be a Beyblade YouTuber. It can literally be anybody.

Most people know this but this is directed to the newer people.

Also another favorite of mine is CraftingVegeto (he's a JoJoTuber)
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: who are your favorite youtubers 

mine is Adhd's World, SSSniperwolf, Odd1sout, and Memenade

Mine is beyblade geeks
Mine is The BBG as you also called the Beyblade geeks.second Drago galaxy third is Left burst.
Non beyblade: John Campea, Remington James, Good Mythical Morning.

Beyblade: Jojo easily. BBG and Kimbo are hype though.
Hmm, revisiting this and check out DinksterDailySmile
Ali-a and leftburst are mine
My favorite youtuber for beyblade is gotta be zankye or bbg. Leftburst also has some really fun/cool content that I watch a lot.
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: who are your favorite youtubers 

mine is Adhd's World, SSSniperwolf, Odd1sout, and Memenade

i love odd ones out!
Favorite beytubers; Zankye, BBG, Drago Galaxy, Leftburst, Kevo, CrazyAries, Papabey, WayoftheBey, and the etc.
Normal Youtubers: SSSniperWolf, Infinite, DangMattSmith, Walker Bryant, Mr. Beast
Probably Mumbo/MumboJumbo/MumboCactoni/MumboGumbo/MolumboGumbo
Me (TheRogueBlader with 21 subscribers) jk not me, BBG, Super Beyblade Family, Zankye, and Illinuc