Favorite Villain

What's your favorite villain or bad guy. Mine would have to be Dr. Egg man.
The Joker of course Smile
Shadow the Hedgehog! all day!
Darth Vader is a beast end of discussion.
my favorite villain is the joker and venom Smile
I'm not saying this to be a jock. I haven't seen the batman movie, joker's always been a fave. So malicious in the comics... But second to him? Either two-face/darkseid/ and definitely the riddler!
Giovanni, he's badass.
LOL U GUYS SRIUS LOLOLOLOL

Jk, but I'm sick of those posts in these types of threads lol.

TEAM ROCKET FTW
Prepare for trouble!
Make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
Meowth! That's right!

Team Rocket are obviously the best villains, led by the one and only, GIOVANNI.

Considering this thread is in the Video Games Forum, it's probably only for... video game villains.

But, I'm going to go with pretty much any secondary-villain in the Legend of Zelda series. Like Zant, Ghirahim, Byrne. They're always such interesting characters until Ganondorf or someone of the like has to go and hijack the plot. Not saying Ganondorf is a terrible villain, but seeing him in pretty much every game gets a bit tiring. And yes, I know there's a good reason for this explained in Skyward Sword.
(Aug. 01, 2012  3:29 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Considering this thread is in the Video Games Forum, it's probably only for... video game villains.

But, I'm going to go with pretty much any secondary-villain in the Legend of Zelda series. Like Zant, Ghirahim, Byrne. They're always such interesting characters until Ganondorf or someone of the like has to go and hijack the plot. Not saying Ganondorf is a terrible villain, but seeing him in pretty much every game gets a bit tiring. And yes, I know there's a good reason for this explained in Skyward Sword.

The secondary villains are also so much more creepy and have much more depth, too.

You forgot Agahnim!

My favourite villain would also have to be the Joker.

I just wrote out an explanation, but I figure that in respect of recent occurrences I will scrap that part of this post and not go into detail.
Joker is a very very good villain but so is Bane. I can't choose.
For me it would have to be 5 different people. All from the Jak And Daxter series. Here is my list(not in order).
1. Gol, Him and Maia are just boss.
2. Maia, Same reason as above^
3. Baron, He's the FREAKING corrupt ruler of Haven City.
4. Metal Kor, look at the thing, NUFF SAID.
5. Erol, He's pretty much a badcarp.
dr. evil.
Just want to be clear, you guys know what video games are, right? Dr. Evil is a movie villain, haha. I know I said Joker but he's a game character too.
Bane just became my Favorite Villian last night, haha.
Hilarious and an absolute beast.
Tabuu from super smash bros brawl is the best villian