Favorite Super Smash Bros Character

Self-explanitory. This can include custom Mii fighters.
Mega Man. I spam side B.
Ness, by far, I know a lot of combos with him, he's so cool. I don't spam
Ganondorf...
The One Punch Man Of smash...
(Mar. 03, 2020  1:51 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Sans- one word:
MEGALOVANIA

Da Da dun dun
I USE KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!
I personally main pikachu/pichu for their lightning (hehe get what i did there?) movements that can maneuver around most attacks with ease. you don't get how much dopamine is sent to your brain when you hit a thunder off screen.
mine is probably obvious because of my profile.............its greninja

oh but i also like a MII swordfighter i made called ninja nik
(Mar. 03, 2020  6:55 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I USE KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!

Me Too! I love his moveset!
(Mar. 03, 2020  7:08 AM)Shout Wrote: I personally main pikachu/pichu for their lightning (hehe get what i did there?) movements that can maneuver around most attacks with ease. you don't get how much dopamine is sent to your brain when you hit a thunder off screen.
I main Pikachu and Pichu also. It’s also fun to use a down B while flying upwards and hitting your opponent upwards.
Joker, cuz he’s from persona
Kirby. Always Kirby. I get the powers of others and I get to suck them up and bring them down with me when I feel like trolling.
Marth because of how quick moving he is and how you can use his dolphin slash upwards to trick the opponent then hit them with his down A

dun dun dun da dun dun
I like Larry, King Dedede, and Dr. Mario, but I play others.
My least favorites are Kirby, And Greninja, because I HATE spam, and greninja is my least favorite Pokémon

Also dislike joker, spam character and overrated
(Mar. 24, 2020  2:01 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I like Larry, King Dedede, and Dr. Mario, but I play others.
My least favorites are Kirby, And Greninja, because I HATE spam, and greninja is my least favorite Pokémon

I'm the complete opposite. My first SSBU main was Kirby (without spamming Up B), my favorite Pokémon is Greninja (which I picked up more recently), and I like all of the DLC Fighters so far.
ROB. I’m able to main him pretty well and against the average player, I can probably win with ROB with his spinning arm attack. Just spam that and I can defeat most average players.
(Mar. 24, 2020  2:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: ROB. I’m able to main him pretty well and against the average player, I can probably win with ROB with his spinning arm attack. Just spam that and I can defeat most average players.

But not meWink
I really like Terry Bogard. I just have fun learning the command and go inputs
(Mar. 24, 2020  2:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  2:01 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I like Larry, King Dedede, and Dr. Mario, but I play others.

I'm the complete opposite. My first SSBU main was Kirby (without spamming Up B), my favorite Pokémon is Greninja (which I picked up more recently), and I like all of the DLC Fighters so far.
Opposite? So you dislike Larry, Dedede, and Dr.Mario?
Also, Kirby is because EVERYBODY plays him. Most just spam. I’m fine with peoples first mains being him because he IS easy to play.
(Mar. 24, 2020  3:53 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  2:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm the complete opposite. My first SSBU main was Kirby (without spamming Up B), my favorite Pokémon is Greninja (which I picked up more recently), and I like all of the DLC Fighters so far.
Also, Kirby is because EVERYBODY plays him. Most just spam. I’m fine with peoples first mains being him because he IS easy to play.

Tbh tho, Kirby isn’t THAT good. I’d definitely consider other smash characters to be better than him but for casual/beginner players I do say he is easy to play and likely why so many people main him.
(Mar. 24, 2020  3:53 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  2:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm the complete opposite. My first SSBU main was Kirby (without spamming Up B), my favorite Pokémon is Greninja (which I picked up more recently), and I like all of the DLC Fighters so far.

I used to play Bowser Jr. a bit on the 3DS, so I still like the Koopalings as more of a meme pick, I can't play Dedede at all, and Dr. Mario feels terrible to me compared to normal Mario. I don't particularly hate playing against any of them except Dedede when one of my friends spams Up B as him.
Are there any tips y’all have for me? I’m looking to get into competitive Smash. I’m already somewhat good, but I can’t consistently beat Level 9s yet. Any tips? I main Pikachu and Palutena.
(Mar. 24, 2020  4:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Are there any tips y’all have for me? I’m looking to get into competitive Smash. I’m already somewhat good, but I can’t consistently beat Level 9s yet. Any tips? I main Pikachu and Palutena.

Look for tips and tricks/combo videos about Pikachu and Palutena. You might find a lot of Up Tilt/Down Throw into Up Air combos for Pikachu and a lot of Neutral Air strings and Up Air juggles for Palutena. Searching up tournament sets with those characters might work as well. Just like in Beyblade, finding out your character's role is important:
Pikachu
Palutena:
Also, you should definitely learn things like Teching, DI, and SDI if you haven't already, since those can help your general gameplay a lot.
(Mar. 24, 2020  4:07 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  3:53 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Opposite? So you dislike Larry, Dedede, and Dr.Mario?

I used to play Bowser Jr. a bit on the 3DS, so I still like the Koopalings as more of a meme pick, I can't play Dedede at all, and Dr. Mario feels terrible to me compared to normal Mario. I don't particularly hate playing against any of them except Dedede when one of my friends spams Up B as him.

Dr. Mario is meme Mario with stronger moves. He’s literally stronger mario

(Mar. 24, 2020  4:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Are there any tips y’all have for me? I’m looking to get into competitive Smash. I’m already somewhat good, but I can’t consistently beat Level 9s yet. Any tips? I main Pikachu and Palutena.

Finally, a Pikachu player! Everyone plays Pichu and it’s annoying. If you want good as Palutena, take advantage of her range and reflect move.