Favorite Quotes

After losing the battle...

Gingka: I dont believe it...
Ryuga: Believe it. Hahahahaha
Lui: I'm gonna tear your dreams to bits!
I found this situation really funny:
Mysterious person in a brown cloak: That's right. The fight isn't over yet.(Makes a dramatic entrance)
Ryuga: Beat it. I don't have the time for you or anyone else here.
Brown cloaked-kid: Ryuga, i came all the way here just to battle you. You must stay and fight.
Ryuga: Tough talk for a coat.
Brown cloaked kidUnhappy Throws away the coat, revealing himself to be Kenta) BATTLE ME NOW, RYUGA!!!
Ryuga: And you are...?
Kenta: WHAAAAAAT?! You know who i am, Ryuga! I'm Kenta, we've met tons of times before!!
Ryuga: (In a bored voice) Oh, Gingka's water-boy.
Kenta: Who are you calling a water-toy??!
"In the end you're nothing but a caged bird. Thinking you've become stronger from the pet food you were given and believing you can defeat the Dragon Emperor. It's just hilarious." Ryuga. Best quote.

"I alone managed to beat back the dark power and succeeded in drawing out L-Drago's ultimate ability and I harnessed a true power that I gained by putting my very life on the line to be the best I could be in my battles. Dragon Emperor: Supreme Flight!"
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: "In the end you're nothing but a caged bird. Thinking you've become stronger from the pet food you were given and believing you can defeat the Dragon Emperor. It's just hilarious." Ryuga. Best quote.

"I alone managed to beat back the dark power and succeeded in drawing out L-Drago's ultimate ability and I harnessed a true power that I gained by putting my very life on the line to be the best I could be in my battles. Dragon Emperor: Supreme Flight!"

Ryuga quotes are the best
Every single one of Yuu's nicknames
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: "In the end you're nothing but a caged bird. Thinking you've become stronger from the pet food you were given and believing you can defeat the Dragon Emperor. It's just hilarious." Ryuga. Best quote.

Ryuga quotes are the best

Yeah I know! Ryuga is probably the best blader in all beyblade sagas
(Sep. 17, 2020  6:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga quotes are the best

that's ur opinion and all... but that is very debatable.
(Sep. 17, 2020  6:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  6:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeah I know! Ryuga is probably the best blader in all beyblade sagas

that's ur opinion and all... but that is very debatable.

You can’t debate about a opinion.
(Sep. 17, 2020  6:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga quotes are the best

No he is not only for his series tho. Best blader in burst is lane and gwynn
(Sep. 17, 2020  7:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  6:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: that's ur opinion and all... but that is very debatable.

You can’t debate about a opinion.

He is stating it like a fact. I am acknowledging this, yet saying that if he meant it as a fact, that would be debatable, and ppl argue about theories all the time, mostly scientific.
(Sep. 17, 2020  7:28 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  6:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeah I know! Ryuga is probably the best blader in all beyblade sagas
No he is not only for his series tho. Best blader in burst is lane and gwynn

if he would fight valt or the bets blader of burst, he would still destroy them easily.
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  7:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: No he is not only for his series tho. Best blader in burst is lane and gwynn

if he would fight valt or the bets blader of burst, he would still destroy them easily.

It's metal vs plastic 😑😑😑
It's bad to compare mfb to burst
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  7:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: No he is not only for his series tho. Best blader in burst is lane and gwynn

yah, pwr levs are different, but ryuga just screams, and screams, and screams, but he does get some development in screaming. And best blader in burst is aiga, he beat phi, and phi broke 5 beys, which is a record.
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: if he would fight valt or the bets blader of burst, he would still destroy them easily.

yah, pwr levs are different, but ryuga just screams, and screams, and screams, but he does get some development in screaming. And best blader in burst is aiga, he beat phi, and phi broke 5 beys, which is a record.

Aiga is not the best blader. Lane is currently the best(anime wise)
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:31 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yah, pwr levs are different, but ryuga just screams, and screams, and screams, but he does get some development in screaming. And best blader in burst is aiga, he beat phi, and phi broke 5 beys, which is a record.

Aiga is not the best blader. Lane is currently the best(anime wise)

uhh,no. aiga has done everything that lane has done, and more.
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: Aiga is not the best blader. Lane is currently the best(anime wise)

uhh,no. aiga has done everything that lane has done, and more.
I made breaking beys
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: if he would fight valt or the bets blader of burst, he would still destroy them easily.

Ryuga doesn't scream, he destroys. Whatever burst beyblader you have their has no way of beating him.

(Sep. 17, 2020  8:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:

It's metal vs plastic 😑😑😑

okay then, we can mkae that burst into metal, but still Ryuga would easily smash them
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yah, pwr levs are different, but ryuga just screams, and screams, and screams, but he does get some development in screaming. And best blader in burst is aiga, he beat phi, and phi broke 5 beys, which is a record.

Ryuga  doesn't scream, he destroys. Whatever burst beyblader you have their has no way of beating him.

(Sep. 17, 2020  8:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's metal vs plastic 😑😑😑

okay then, we can mkae that burst into metal, but still Ryuga would easily smash them
No still ryuga will lose because ldrago can be easily be counted smh
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga  doesn't scream, he destroys. Whatever burst beyblader you have their has no way of beating him.

He wouldn'y lose. His power lvl is ten times mor epowerful than whatever burst
beyblader
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga  doesn't scream, he destroys. Whatever burst beyblader you have their has no way of beating him.

You’re saying that there’s a counter to a bey that is tectonic level (6-A)? Even if L-drago was burst it could still spin steal and Ryuga would have trained like anything with his new L-drago to become the strongest (he can withstand the heats of a volcano).
(Sep. 18, 2020  1:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: No still ryuga will lose because ldrago can be easily be counted smh

He wouldn'y lose. His power lvl is ten times mor epowerful than whatever burst
beyblader
...his bey is metal. this is like comparing a car to an airplane. However, If you gave ryuga burst ldrago, based on the pwr lvls of bladers like phi, he would be top tier, even legend s-class, but in no way the best. I would place him fluctuating below and above lui(as lui is ryugas burst counterpart), but if you give him the benefit if the doubt, almost Aiga lvl. maybe a sparking part upgrade could help, but aiga can counter like no tomorrow, so i dont think ryuga could win. he would also have trouble w/ silas' triple twister(i think thats what its called) no spin stealing. that is a major problem for ryuga, but he might be able to beat it.
Final Big Bang Pegasus with all of the Star fragments of all the beys is at least galaxy level, making Pegasus stronger than Ichigo, Naruto, and a lot of other anime characters and superheroes.

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  1:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: He wouldn'y lose. His power lvl is ten times mor epowerful than whatever burst
beyblader
...his bey is metal. this is like comparing a car to an airplane. However, If you gave ryuga burst ldrago, based on the pwr lvls of bladers like phi, he would be top tier, even legend s-class, but in no way the best. I would place him fluctuating below and above lui(as lui is ryugas burst counterpart), but if you give him the benefit if the doubt, almost Aiga lvl. maybe a sparking part upgrade could help, but aiga can counter like no tomorrow, so i dont think ryuga could win. he would also have trouble w/ silas' triple twister(i think thats what its called) no spin stealing. that is a major problem for ryuga, but he might be able to beat it.

I would say at number one.
Didn't the dragon Emperor die. I agree ryuga is the best blader of all times. He came back in the manga.
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:21 PM)kai edits Wrote: Didn't the dragon Emperor die. I agree ryuga is the best blader of all times. He came back in the manga.

I mean he went against a Galaxy level entity while being only continent level