Favorite Games of All Time (and ELABORATE)

My favorite games:Minecraft,Super Smash Bros.Brawl,Sonic Adventure,and Happy Wheels credit to Insom for the epic sig
I just started pokemon YELLOW VERSION!!! My older cousin gave it to me. He saved my childhood.
Counter-Strike:
In my opinion, the perfect shooter. It has the most fluid and tight physics I've felt in any game, a wide assortment of weapons with an ingenious buying system and is still the most competitive fps game of all time, 12 years since its release.

Conker's Bad Fur Day:
It's rude, its crude and undoubtedly funny but it's the many wonderful childhood memories of this game makes is reason why it's on my list.

Super Smash Bros:
Still have huge sessions of this game weekly and it introduced me to Melee

Super Smash Bros Melee:
Amazingly deep and fast paced. Without a doubt the greatest version of the franchise. The competitive scene are a great bunch of people too!

Majora's Mask:
Countless hours were spent on this game by me and it still stands the test of time by being (in my opinion) Link's greatest and darkest adventure.

Ocarina of Time:
Do I really have to explain this one? Fell in love with it as a kid.

Diablo 2:
The amount of time I have spent on this game over the years is completely ludicrous, a phenomenal RPG.

World of Warcraft:
Although I don't play it anymore, the memories and friends I have made thanks to this game will stay with me forever. (Also more addictive than meth!)
1.minecraft
2.halo
3.C.O.D M.W.3
3.C.O.D M.W.3
4.Darksiders
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I think this is a really cool thread, and I would just like to be able to state some of my favorite games. I'm only doing five because games are really hard to rank for me, but someday I will update this list with more. Well here goes nothing....

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time(3D)- Great game with good story, solid gameplay, and so many epic moments. Perfectly designed dungeons, with great puzzles, and so many different enemies make this game amazing.

2. Pokemon Soulsilver- Great pokemon game with so much to do, and not one walkthrough is the same. It has a lot of pokemon to catch, and other cool things to do like the pokeathlon, and the bug catching contest. Not to mention that there is 16 gym badges to get, not just the regular eight, and 16 badges means two regions to explore.

3. Bioshock- Rapture is one of the most beautiful video game places, and the story in Bioshock is simply amazing, with an awesome plot twist at the end. The enemies are crazy, and the game is just an amazing ride through a dystopian under-water city.

4. Jak 2- The game that made me love gaming, and I still play it to this very day. It's pretty hard, but the game is a blast, and never got boring in my opinion. Though there were some really frustrating parts like some of the really hard missions, but they were never boring. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nDPLUPqdc4 This video pretty much sums up the frustrating/hard parts.

5. Sly 2: Band of Thieves- Good platforming, witty dialogue, fun missions, a little bit of running around, a few different characters to use, and pick pocketing are a few of the reasons why I love this game.
5. GTA San Andreas: One of the best in series and it wasn't a bad story line plus the cheats and mods were fantastic, I mean flying cars and sasquatches. Come on.

4. DayZ: It started a revolution for zombie games being able to shoot other survivors, but their will always be that one troll who shoots everyone.

3. Super Smash Bros N64: Classic, still play it every now and again. The characters were good and KIRBY!

2. Pokemon Black/White: Brilliant graphics are great, pokemon were new and cool, still have questions about the icecream but overall perfect.

1. Minecraft: Endless possibilities, start from nothing and then live the high life, PVP, and its very popular
My favorite game to play is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's very ad ducting and it has a lot of my favorite Nintendo past time characters which is cool. On a random note, I can't wait for the new one.

Another game I like to play is minecraft. I get bored of survival very easily as I think it's very easy. I like creative mode just to make really cool structures and mansions.
my favorite is transformers fall of cybertron
My favorite game is Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon!Grin
(Jul. 03, 2013  6:07 AM)Sonic123 Wrote: my favorite is transformers fall of cybertron

(Jul. 03, 2013  6:10 AM)ryukiba Wrote: My favorite game is Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon!Grin

Please elaborate on your posts, as stated in the title in capitals letters.
I will give a nice example of Elaborate for everyone to see.

One of my favorite game series of all time is the Gears of War series. The reason it is one of my favorite game series is because of the emotional story, the intense multiplayer, and the fact that it set the pace for Third Person Shooters. Out of the series, I believe my favorite in terms of campaign was Gears of War, while my favorite for the Online Multi-Player has to be Gears of War 3. If you have never played the Gears of War Series, do check it out as you will not regret it.
Here are my favorite games:
Notice that they are for 3DS,Wii,and DS
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: Love the moves for Riku. Meteor Crash, Meteor,and Dark Barrier. Dark Barrier is almost like Aqua's 360 Block.
Sonic Rush:I just like Sonic collecting the Chaos and Sol Emeralds.
Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games:I like the Mini-Games and Boss Games.
LOZ- The Minish Cap
Underrated af

All Mega Man games minus Legends1&2(don't own) and X6-x8.
You know why. I like ZX/Dr Wily's Revenge the most.
BattleNetwork/Starforce
I like SF the most, it's amazingly challenging.

Sonic 3& Knux
Best sonic game to date

Pokemon.
Ya know why.

Mario&Luigi is arguably the best RPG series I've played.

Friggin Dragon Quest IX FTW.
I love Dust An Elysian Tail, it's visual style is beautifully hand drawn, it's controls are very smooth and attacking is so satisfying, the story keeps tugging your heart in and it's characters are brilliant, it's music is fantastic, and for an indie game it's very large and I underpaid my price.

Sonic Generations and Sonic 3 And Knuckles are my favourite sonic game, it gives my full entertainment value, it's visually nice, it's soundtrack is amazing and it's gameplay and controls are great.
My ode goes to the Borderlands series. It has a good combination of RPG style skill tree builds in a shooter type game. Plus all the a55 kickery that is involved.
mine is minecraft pokémon call of duty bo2 mw 2 and 3
My favorite game of all tem???

UNDERTALE!!!!
1-One of the best storylines to a game ever
2-First 8-bit Rpg ever played
3-Shatters that 4th wall duude
4-Characters are funny, unexpected, different, have so much personality to them, and they are somewhat realistic while maintaining a very fun or deep kind of persona
5-hO1!! TeM
6-Boss fights are INSANE towards the end.
7-Way too many endings
8-Makes it's own rules (the only game I've ever seen that enforces pacifism to the extreme.)
9-The games soundtrack is catchy, contains variety (while keeping the same leitmotifs), and makes you feel like a hero or the scum of the earth.
10-Perfects themes and different areas. The game does a fantastic job of immersing you into the environment.
11-Replay value is through the roof, with three different routes to take, multiple endings, and tons of Easter eggs.
12-The mystery and theories coming from this game (Especially W.D. Gaster) are very interesting and deep
13-I can never get bored of it
14-Papyrus is awesome

So, believe me, it's worth your ten bucks.
to be honest my fav game is majora mask because the story,3 day limit, mask(duh) and how the side missions really make you want to save termina for the people and not just for the sake of beating the game
1.Every Main series Pokémon game
I just love the adventure and music!

2.Beyblade G-Revolution
I love Bey-battling in the game!
I just love the sounds the Beys make upon clashing with each other!
XD

3.Zatch Bell: Mamodo Fury
Love everything about it!
You'll get addicted to it, trust me!
XD

4.Persona 4
It's cool, that's how I'm gonna describe it.
I freaking love Yosuke's attitude!
XD
(Apr. 12, 2016  7:11 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: Need to give reason.

Cool, I was already editing the post when you asked me to elaborate it.
Tongue_out
Here are some of my faves no particular order:

1. Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie - Great soundtrack, characters are fun, and I love the open world action/adventure platformer style gameplay. Plus large hub worlds especially in the 2nd game.
2. Donkey Kong 64 - Pretty much same reasons like the Banjo Kazooie series. Both games series were developed by RARE so the gameplay itself was similar.
3. Legend of Zelda OOT & Majora's Mask - N64/3DS - Do I really need to explain why these games are awesome Tongue_out
4. Diddy Kong Racing - Another RARE game with a great soundtrack. I like this over Mario Kart because it was more than just racing. You collected balloons to unlock levels, and there was a bit of a story line.
5. Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal - It was in colour, introduced the night/day system, could visit the Kanto Region and battle the gym leaders there.
1. Undertale - The music is outstanding, the characters are so easy to get attached to, the story is amazing, and TobyFox is honestly a genius. There are so many easter eggs in it. It's just a really amazing game with an amazing soundtrack.

2. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 - The feels! This game breaks my heart, but I love it so much!

3. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - three words: Aqua, Terra, Ventus. These three are amazing and deserved much better. The story of BBS is what leads up to KH1. Also, feels.

4. The Pokemon Series - It's Pokemon. Who doesn't enjoy catching monsters and battling them against other monsters.

5. Tera - the character creation is really amazing and the graphics are outstanding. My favorite MMORPG that I have played.
A few of my favorites are:
Persona 3- i liked it because the story and soundtrack are great, they really match each other well.

Custom robo (gamecube)- i love gundams and similar mech type things so i loved being able to have like a party style mech game

The legend of zelda collectors edition- this was my first game, which was awesome because i got 4 great games to play. I remember when I first played majoras mask my uncle was freaked out by the hallucination, the only reason i wasnt as freaked out by it was because of seeing my cousins n64 version.