Favorite Games of All Time (and ELABORATE)

(Jan. 19, 2011  3:52 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:32 PM)Anime101 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and add this to my list.

Sonic Heroes - Possibly one of the greatest Sonic The Hedgehog games of the 3-D era. I know alot of people hate this game, but they are just stupid. The only thing people don't like about this is the "Teamwork" idea, which I actually liked.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. THEE.\ GREATEST OF ALL TIME IN THE SONIC ERA!![/b].

And that shaman king game for the PS2, I forgot the name of it tho. Besides who remeber that anime?
Decent game, and it definitely shines compared to Unleashed, and the StoryBook series, but it gets pwned by Adventure, StH 1991, and StH2,3, and &Knuckles
I didn't say it was the best... I said it was One of the best. And yes the Sonic Adventure series is really amazing. (imo) (I hope they make a Sonic Adventure 3...) Btw, Sonic Unleashed was actually a really good game. It's only the night time levels that sucked. The day time levels were amazing!
Resident Evil 4- Because of the Ways the Zombies interact with eachother. (And the fact i know spanish so every curse or warning they give i can understand and be wary) Also because of the Leon Vs Krauser Knife Fight and many others. My favorite? The first village fight You vs 35 Ganados and Psycho Chainsaw wielding Dr. Salvador.
Black Ops- Need I Say why?
Halo Series: One of the best games ungie has produced, I love each and every one.
Ocrina of time and Super Smash Bros.
1.) Katekyo Hitman Reborn Battle Arena 2
- Good anime = Good game.
- I find the game better than, Tekken 6 and Street Fighter.
- Story line is deep also.
- Background music is off the chart.

2.) Final Fantasy Crisis Core
- The Ending was great and bad at the same time because the main character died, and yet I still like the game.
- Combat system can be boring, but you'll get use to it and I will become very engaging.
- I bites all other Final Fantasy game death, just because of the story line.
(Mar. 01, 2011  6:35 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: 2.) Final Fantasy Crisis Core
- The Ending was great and bad at the same time because the main character died,

Okay, this is kind of a big spoiler, but at the same time, not really, because if you've played or seen anything related to Final Fantasy 7, you probably know Zach (That's his name, right?) died.
Man I love Wii and PS3. Here are mine:

Killzone 3 (Not out yet, but will be beast)
Super Mario Bros. Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries...
hmmmmm
Ds- none
no DS game sucks me in so none...

Wii- SSBB
probably the most fun I have ever had on the Wii were on this game,being any character you want,cool stages,being able to beat the carp out of people. What more could you want?

Play station 2 - Need For Speed: underground 2 or 3
easily one of my favorite Ps2 game,being able to customize your car,and being able to drive around free. Me and my brother used to go around the map to the fastest speed the crash into each other and whip out.

Xbox- Halo series
who doesn't love killing aliens? but the storyline is awesome,the gameplay is also awesome,the graphics are awesome,almost everything about Halo is awesome,what can I say? I am Gambia of Halo and Bungie Joyful_2
pokemon- its an epic game that just keeps getting better, plus i like old stuff.
Fallout New Vegas gets my vote because:
1. It's the closest game to actual life (besides the fact it's in the future) based on it's graphics & storyline
2. You can do almost anything a human could do. ANYTHING
3. Besides all that it's just a good game
Hmm, my favorite games...
Legend of Zelda ocarina of time. And by far. I played it when I was younger, and it was the first game I really got into. Great story, and will never get old; always a classic.

Pokemon Crystal. I got this for christmas one year, played it for many many more years, another classic IMO

Im also a big fan of other Zelda games. Wind waker, oracle of seasons/ages, twilight princess. Majoras mask is growing on me.
Katamari Damacy-The most addictive game I have EVER played.Who doesn't want to roll around a giant ball or things into a bigger ball of things to turn it into a star? It's also one of the easiest games I've played though it does get boring after you collect all the relatively easy to get presents and cousins and get every single item it does get pretty boring.But for the first day of play it's the best game ever.And you can still replay levels to try to beat your previous size.

Spore-This is the game I was waiting my whole life for! A game where I could just create my own creatures from scratch.The graphics are amazing as well.But it disappoints me that there's so many limitations and not a big inventory of parts.Though it does fairly well as I didn't expect any game to be that well detailed.But it takes skill to actually be able to make a highly details creature.The story mode is okay.I found the tribal and civilization parts of it to be quite boring.Creature mode could have been much better.Cell stage was okay.And Space stage was terrific and felt like a whole different game inside of a game.

I would have written much more but ran out of good ideas
Kingdom Hearts II for PS2-because I like giant keyswords.JK
I like it because I like the story and I love all the battles in the game like "Defeat 1000 Heartless" or the Hydra fight where you ride Pegasus.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep-I like the story,again,and battles,again.Also the combat system is awesome.If you combined the combat system from BBS to KHII,that would be AWESOME.
my favorite games have to be the halo series, super smash bros brawl, and star fox
Definitely 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors.
One of my favorite parts: (Click to View)
I like the GBA Fire Emblem games, and Final Fantasy...4. Not 7. Seven was pretty cool, but I just like 4 a lot more. (The bandwagon for FF7 doesn't help.) The GBA Fire Emblem games are just endearing. There are annoying characters like Serra from Fire Emblem, and the obligatory early-game tank, like Seth from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. (I tend to ditch those guys after 10 chapters or so.) The first one was legitimately hard to get through without letting anyone die. Fiora was painfully fragile at first, as is Erika is Sacred Stones. (Actually, so is Franz if you're not careful...)That said, I like tactics games WAY more than I should.
I like Pokémon Video Games like Pokémon Emerald,Platinum,White,SoulSilver,Black 2 and I also like MarioKart Wii and MarioKart7
NFS games
Ill just name my top two favorite videogames series sonic the hedgehog games and kingdom hearts.
Nobody cares.

Unless you elaborate, that is!

But otherwise, nobody cares.
Well i dont care if nobody cares i didt ask what you think did it?.
favorite games
call of duty series (except cod mw3)
nba 2k series
My FAVORITE games of all time are:
LEGO BATMAN 2 DC SUPER HEROES
MARIO AND SONIC AT THE OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES
NEW SUPER MARIO BROS
CAPTAIN AMERICA SUPER SOLDIER
LEGO INDIANA JONES
BATMAN ARKHAM CITY
BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM
Devil May Cry 3 and Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
my favorite games are halo and super smash bros brawl
Guys, the people above you have been warned for not following the rules because they didn't explain. I suggest you elaborate your posts unless you wish to meet a similar fate.