Favorite Fast Food Restaurant/Restaurant

I'm gonna change what Kidtala's thread was about a little and post this, if thats okay. What is your favorite restaurant and/or your favorite fast food restaurant AND WHY?

Fast Food: Arbies, mainly because I love roast beaf and there sides are pretty good, too. (Like the cheesetix) IMO, its the best quality fast food restaurant(not saying much =/).
For Restaurant: I like Red Lobster, which is a great seafood restaurant for anyone who doen't have it. I love seafood and their deserts are amazing. I also like the restaurant Takaoki, which is a great japanese restaurant in my city and basicly the only one. Its really expensive for the stuff we have here.
I'm guessing we're talking about chains since if we talk about local restaurants nobody will know what we're talking about?
Well, if you explain the restaurant(like the type of foods there), I guess it wouldn't matter. I don't think all my restaurants are chains, but I'm not sure =/.
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

my friend works there so it's always half off lol
A mom-and-pop store in my area, Pop's Place, has THE BEST hot dogs around. Seriously, it's an incredible treat to eat there.

Chain-store-wise, I really don't have a favorite. It depends on what I want, but unfortunately, I eat at McDonalds a lot. It's really terrible for me.
One that kinda counts as both - Pizza Hut. Much better than Dominoes imo, lovely when they're all thick and hot and cheesy. Plus they're buffets are awesome.

Um and then other places are:
Chiquitos - Mexican place, does these awesome thingies with Moteray Jack in them.
Frankie and Benny's - Italian so you can't go wrong there.
I love Indian food but I don't have a specific restaurant that I go to.....
Also, I love anywhere that does Cheese Stick Things. We hardly ever have them in England but they are to die for. Literally all I ate when I went to America.
Any Restaurant with Good Food is For me. I don't have any in particular though.

Also I see that Rocky likex Indian Food- Join the club cuz I'm Indian XD Tongue_out.

I love this topic of food. It makes me hungry...so I'm stickin to this thread alright!
i like hardeez for fast food,the buffalo sandwich is really good.and there is an indian restaurant named tikka i like it also.
as for restaurants i like antrikot restaurants,and steak house.and for sure our great arab restaurants like borg al hamam that makes kabab,shawerma,sheesh tawook,awsal,hommos..... if u wanna now what r these i will post pics of these soon Smile
I hate chains for them being so corrupt and invading the markets, not caring about the single restaurant owners that don't have the capital to be as aggressive as them.

I like going to local fast food stores, of which aren't many left.
some arab food: shawerma and mashawy(mixed grills)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Nothing tastes better than shawerma at 2:00 am (that or Korean BBQ). But when it comes to fast food there is this local burger place in Toronto called Apache Burger. They have been around for decades and they taste awesome.
My favorite fast food restauraunt would be 'Yo! Sushi'
I always go there when i'm in manchester.

My Favrorite resteraunt would have to be 'Verdies',
it's a nice little italian place in lncaster city center, very yummy Smile
(Jan. 30, 2009  4:59 PM)Arjun Wrote: Nothing tastes better than shawerma at 2:00 am (that or Korean BBQ). But when it comes to fast food there is this local burger place in Toronto called Apache Burger. They have been around for decades and they taste awesome.
ya man shawerma 4 ever,am sure there are some arab restaurants in america that makes shawerma,u gotta try it everyone.
by the way from where r u arjun?
Middle eastern food is great
(Jan. 30, 2009  5:43 PM)pegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2009  4:59 PM)Arjun Wrote: Nothing tastes better than shawerma at 2:00 am (that or Korean BBQ). But when it comes to fast food there is this local burger place in Toronto called Apache Burger. They have been around for decades and they taste awesome.
ya man shawerma 4 ever,am sure there are some arab restaurants in america that makes shawerma,u gotta try it everyone.
by the way from where r u arjun?

Indian origin, but Canadian through and through.

There one great Lebanese restaurant near Toronto, and they make everything fresh. It's called Paramount, and anyone nearby who wants some good food should check it out. It is an ethnic restaurant, unknown to the majority of the public so you will find mostly arab origin people there; but hey they would know how to make their food best.
Hardees and their Thickburgers are amazing
Favorite fast food....panda express

Favorite restaurant ever.... Burritos Locos
I forgot Jumblebee (located in California and Philippines areas). It's like a Filipino McDonalds, and has rice. Great chicken from this place too.

I am told by my parents that El Pollo Loco in California has the greatest chicken considering it's a fast food place. At the time I was too little to remember anything (I was born then), so I haven't had a taste myself.
I would have to say Texas Roadhouse, and Red Lobster.

Texas Roadhouse is a chain resturaunt, and they have delicious rolls and cinnamon butter! I enjoy their BBQ ribs.
Red Lobster is also a chain resturaunt, and they have yummy garlic butter rolls. My favorite meal is the fried clamstrips.

Mmm im getting hungry.
(Jan. 30, 2009  10:20 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote: I would have to say Texas Roadhouse, and Red Lobster.

Mmm im getting hungry.

Red Lobster is awesome and thinking about it makes me hungry too lol maybe I'll go there for diner Wink

Also, I love any restaurant that has chinese food and an all-you-can-eat buffet XD
okay guys if you're going to talk about restaurants that are local please explain them instead of just giving us their names

jesus christ every thread here turns into a "list stuff with no explanation" thread
(Jan. 30, 2009  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: okay guys if you're going to talk about restaurants that are local please explain them instead of just giving us their names

jesus christ every thread here turns into a "list stuff with no explanation" thread

I fixed my first on the bottom of the first page to be more descriptive.
may-sum all u can eat chinease buffet its pretty good quality and fookin gangster to say the least
(Jan. 30, 2009  10:43 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2009  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: okay guys if you're going to talk about restaurants that are local please explain them instead of just giving us their names

Fixed! Wink

ummmm what did you change