Favorite Fast Food Restaurant/Restaurant

Lmao, I agree with you. Walking past a Subway is lush ~
Ive never even been in a subway haha
(Sep. 07, 2009  9:32 PM)Driger Wrote: Ive never even been in a subway haha

Same here and I can see you haven't got much to say about Burger King. XD
Five Guys and a Burger makes some mean burgers and fries. Smile
(Sep. 07, 2009  5:53 PM)Umblumb Wrote: BURGER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uhhh sooo goood
[Image: om-nom-nom.jpg]
burger king is gross
Agreed.

I got sick after eating there the first time. No joke.
that is vile
(Sep. 07, 2009  11:46 PM)Sam Wrote: false

[Image: fast_food_burger_king_mushroom_swiss_steakhouse_2.jpg]

Why does that cheese have a plastic sheen to it?...
That cheese disturbingly reminds me of afterbirth. *barf*
(Sep. 08, 2009  5:07 AM)Roan Wrote: That cheese disturbingly reminds me of afterbirth. *barf*

Lol, someone gave birth to a burger, congrats to them. Still, that seriously looks wrong.

Edit: Thats if you can even call that a burger.
I only have the chicken kids meal xD i hate the burgers at BKing
its my opinoin and I love the burgers! you have to get them OB though........
Current favorite resturant:
Ghengis Grill.
http://www.genghisgrill.com/
So...good.

For those not familiar with Mongolian Stir Fry, it's basically a build your own Rice/Noodle bowl. Choose from a ton of meats, seasonings, veg, sauces, etc...
Ghengis is the best I've tried of this style of resturaunt. Plus, it's unique in that it's got a high end atmosphere, but it's low end pricing, and it's also at that place to where it's nice enough that you can go on your lunch break, but you won't feel cheap taking someone out there for a date. Plus, food's delicious, but that's a gimme, since you make it.
Highly recommended!
Pinoy Fast Food Restaurant. I remember when i have vacation in the Philippines.

I have a few haha.

For asian cuisine, there are two amazing restaurants I frequent. Hurry Curry of Tokyo(curry place) and Kinchan's Ramen (traditional japanese ramen shop).

For fancy dining/steak, I like Spago and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse or even Flemings once in a while.

Seafood/Italian: Il Fornaio (an amazing italian place located in Beverly Hills and right accross from the Santa Monica Pier near the beach).

Fast Food... gotta love In-n-Out!!
I just had Burger King, and I'm getting a stomach cramp =(
as restaurants I'm a fan of:
Satasia ( fusion of various asian foods, medium/high end-ish pricing)
Glass (French restaurant in hilton hotel)
and Jazushi: an expensive japanese restaurant but it is SOOO worth it. Every night there's a live jazz player, and usually different players, and the food is great. (Though incredibly small portions TT")

As far as fast food goes, my favourite would have to be a local portuguese chicken shop called Ole. the "prego sauce" is to die for. Cholestrol wise.
Montanas. (Is this counted as a resturaunt?)
Best.Ribs.Ever.Made.

Fast food = Harveys
(May. 13, 2010  12:08 AM)SonicDaMan Wrote: I just had Burger King, and I'm getting a stomach cramp =(

Unless there was something wrong with the food I doubt that's due to you eating at burger king. What do you expect gave you the stomach cramps, the bread, the beef or the potatoes the fries were made out of?

People act like fast food is made from toxic waste or something geez, sure it's just empty calories but it's not going to make you ill unless their health standards aren't up to check, which could be true of any resturaunt ever tbh.

Just balance it out with nutritional stuff.

(Sep. 07, 2009  11:46 PM)Sam Wrote: [Image: fast_food_burger_king_mushroom_swiss_steakhouse_2.jpg]

You've seen what food looks like after it's been swallowed right? a lot worse than that. >.> Gotta admit the cheese smeared everywhere makes it look rather unappetising though.
One overrated fast food restaurant is Chicken Express. I swear they have the most plain and uneventful chicken meals ever. I only recall one menu item being remotely interesting from them. I think it was from them, but they have this chicken sandwich they sale for about 99 cents right? They are sort of addictive. Pray to god that it's actually CE I mentioned the chicken sandwiches about.

Other then that there is no reason why they would be remembered or missed when the standard minority of fast food addicts get the message and stop giving them cash.