Favorite Fast Food Restaurant/Restaurant

I don't know what food has to do with beyblades but i know that i like food and eat it "obviously" My favorite place to eat is Panda express they have very good food!!!!
This is in the off topic forum. :\
Anyway I enjoy Wendy's. Their bacon is unnaturally amazing to me.
O_________O

...here in Australia, wendy's does not have bacon.

I feel like i'm missing out on so much.
My favorite restaurant is Golden Corral. All you can eat buffet. My favorite fast food...Subway, and or KFC. I work at one of the KFC's in my city.
(May. 24, 2010  11:32 AM)momiji manju Wrote: O_________O

...here in Australia, wendy's does not have bacon.

I feel like i'm missing out on so much.

O_O; I noticed that.. wth no bacon.

B) I just go for the Large Mega Choc Shake when I'm real hungry and I'm out with friends.
Jack in the box? There they got awesome burgers and at times great promotions.
The Golden Corral.
Best food in the whole fast food circuit, also the easiest way to get fat.
Of the international fast food chains, McDonald's is still the best for me. I love heir food especially the BigMac. Aside form that all personnel are properly trained so they can give the quality service a customer needs.
My favorite restaurant is Golden Corral. My favorite fast food restaurant is McDonalds.
Mine is for restaurant: some Chinese shop near where I live, and for Fast Food: KFC, McD's and Morley's lol.
hmmmm...probably Kobe Japanese Steakhouse. that place is soooo fun to go to and the food is good
None of them. Only KFC and Macdonalds. ; -;
I have seriously taken a liking to panda express....
Fast food chains...

Edo,
Japanese Teriyaki on the go? C'mon.

Opa!,
Souvlaki? Pita bread? Calamari?! Tzatziki sauce?! Hells yes.

Quizznos,
It's like Subway, with better subs.
In Vancouver, we have a Japanese fast food restaurant called Ebi-Ten. They make Donburi, Udon, Takoyaki and so many other yummy things for really cheap =D

http://dinehere.ca/vancouver/ebi-ten-robson
MCDONALDS!!!!!!! 4EVER! and KFC!
Oh if you only knew what they do to the food there....
Hah, how lovely it is to be young. I would gag on some of the things I used to eat when I was a kid. (I don't like eating any "globs" of fat on any meat, especially chicken skin. I also haven't eaten Mc Donald's in 6 years now)
Popeyes is the best! Subway's pretty good too...
I say Burger King! I love there fries Smile
(Jan. 30, 2009  11:46 AM)Pegasis Wrote: i like hardeez for fast food,the buffalo sandwich is really good.and there is an indian restaurant named tikka i like it also.
as for restaurants i like antrikot restaurants,and steak house.and for sure our great arab restaurants like borg al hamam that makes kabab,shawerma,sheesh tawook,awsal,hommos..... if u wanna now what r these i will post pics of these soon Smile

how do u get that big picture in ur message??
Oh god... I love Popeye's chicken. I'm salivating right now. I think Popeye's is my favourite, but it's just so gosh darn far from my house. I usually eat at McDonald's or Wendy's.
Hah, =P sorry that was quite funny, especially when the cartoon popeye endorses spinach. =p
Hanamaru.
It's an Udon restaurant thats really cheap.
I usually get Kake-Udon (Noodles the Basic)
Small is 105 yen
Medium is 210 yen
Large is 315 yen
It's reallllllly good, but now I'm hungry.