Favorite Fast Food Restaurant/Restaurant

Man this is tough.

Favorite restaurant is Olive Garden or Chili's. Both are just fantastic.

As far as fast food, I really cant decide.
My favourite fast food/restaurant is Fat Burger. It's a combination of both, in my opinion.
Burger King and A & W make a good veggie burger as far as fast food goes.

My favorite restaurant is East Side Mario's. Too bad the one closest to my house closed down...
Culvers. Fast service and food that really enforces that BK and McDonalds are really overrated
(Feb. 07, 2009  4:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wimpy is......weird. I used to go there when I was little but not in years........we have one down our road and it has these big windows that go down to tthe floor and because only fat people go there (or to our one anyways) they sit in the window seats and you see all their fat hanging out and falling against the window. Pinching_eyes_2 Yuk.

*Shrudders* Horrible thought. I have not been in Wimpy before and to be fair, I don't think i ever will. Out of fast food places, I like KFC the most but if I was to say restaurant like then it would have to be Pizza hut first (Very rarely get to go there) and a place that used to be called the Oggy Oggy, which was mainly a restaurant that does main Cornish Pastes and their great. They also do different kind of baguettes which the egg baguette will always be my fav. Cute
A&W is the best fast food ever...The best about that restaurant is those ice glasses...In a hot day of summer, this is the best.

Dic Ann, however, is a terrible, terrible place.
(Aug. 27, 2009  7:47 PM)Dude Wrote: A&W is the best fast food ever...The best about that restaurant is those ice glasses...In a hot day of summer, this is the best.
I agree, unfortunately, the one is my city near me is in a KFC, so the quality sucks. I miss the A&W we went to when I went on vacation to a lake up north.Unhappy
The place is awesome, though. Especially on hot summer days.
Favorite fast food? Probably the pita pit in downtown Pittsburgh. As for everywhere else.. Subway or Quizno's.
East Side Mario's & Boston Pizza -
I love pasta, I could not live my life without pasta.

Teriyaki Experience & Edo Japan -
Chicken Yakisoba (Another thing I couldn't live without)
wendy's owns scrubs
El Basurero - awesome columbian restaurant that's has the best steak everrrrr I love thief food.the restaurant atmosphere is very wired but cool.

What I always laugh at is thier restaurant name which is the Garbage in English
Subway is the only fast food restaurant that matters.
(Sep. 03, 2009  2:22 AM)Roan Wrote: Subway is the only fast food restaurant that matters.
maybe, if they hadn't carp with the steak and cheese aka ROAST BEEF and cheese now.
Quiznos is pretty good.
Backyard Burger. Moderately expensive, but the food is great, so I can cope.
(Sep. 07, 2009  3:15 AM)Khel Wrote: Quiznos is pretty good.
this is indubitable

they have green tabasco Cute
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:05 AM)Sam Wrote: this is indubitable

they have green tabasco Cute

Look at Sam, bustin' out those thousand-dollar words. Sheeeit.
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:15 AM)Roan Wrote: Look at Sam, bustin' out those thousand-dollar words. Sheeeit.

tabasco's not that fancy!!
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: tabasco's not that fancy!!

durrrrrrrr

you know what I meant, smart carp lmao
Subway all the way xD
I like it cause it's yummy Joyful_2
i don't get the subway love
SUBWAY SMELLS THE NICEST Supaburn
McDonalds has the saltiest chips and tastiest chicken breast
KFC Have nice beans and popcorn chicken
Burger King have the best presented kids meal (Well it was like that in spain)
xD