Favorite Beyblade Quote?

(shouts) "No way! You can't do that to me! Are you telling me that this tournament has been nothing but a complete joke? That everything that we did doesn't count because you decide we get punished for working hard?"
"You have to start recognizing where you draw your own strength from, Valt. You always talk about the fun your having. That's the key." - Free De La Hoya
“We’re all one big team, and that’s the only way to come out on top.” – Tyson Granger
“Well, it’s not what I wanted, but if I had to lose to anyone, I’d want it to be Tyson. Way to go, buddy. You deserve the win.” – Kai Hiwatari
“The most important thing is to always have fun and believe in yourself.” – Kai Hiwatari
“I think I’ve just perfected my blade. My new attack ring is awesome. Now Dranzer is ready for anything. This blade is totally state of the art. I’ll be the man to beat at the World Championships.” – Kai Hiwatari
“Tyson and his Dragoon have a connection that’s nearly impossible to explain. When one is hurt, so is the other, and right now they must battle to regain their strength again.” – Kai Hiwatari
“You lost the moment you started groveling like a fanboy.” – Lui Shirosagi
“I was lucky enough to have a friend. A friend who dragged me out of the darkness and showed me I was wrong. He put every emotion he had right into his Bey, and he used every bit of that strength to show me… exactly what true strength was, and true resonance.” – Shu Kurenai
Aw, man, now he's getting all corny on me. I liked you better when you were a jerk!-Tyson Granger
Mr. Dickenson: Remember, there's no 'I' in team.
Kai: Well, there's no 'Kai' in team either. Hmmph. lmao this was good
Tyson: ¨OK, guys, enough with the small talk, I've got an elbow-bending date with the buffet table¨
Dragoon: As long as you believe in me, Tyson, I can do anything!
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:33 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Lane Valhalla to Valt in the Finals: "DIE!!!!!!!"
I laughed so hard at that.
Yo best quote,no debate

manga spoilers btw
i like when Lui says

"Hehehe,that's a nice look on your face Shu Kurenai......"
"it's the face of someone who's abandoned what's important to them..."

i really liked this quote of Lui from the manga it's just sounded really cool yet painful
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:28 AM)rusaishere Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:33 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Lane Valhalla to Valt in the Finals: "DIE!!!!!!!"
I laughed so hard at that.
Yo best quote,no debate

manga spoilers btw
i like when Lui says

"Hehehe,that's a nice look on your face Shu Kurenai......"
"it's the face of someone who's abandoned what's important to them..."

i really liked this quote of Lui from the manga it's just sounded really cool yet painful

This quote hits different when you watch Sparking
Ryuga: Just who do you think you are talking to? I am the Dragon Emperor and my flames will turn the black sun to a crisp!"

Ryuga: " I will... not lose! Even if my opponent is a God, I will defeat anyone who stands in my way! Do you hear? My name is Ryuga. I reign over the world as the strongest, the Dragon Emperor himself!"

Ryuga: "Playtime's Over!!"

Ryuga: "I will crush those who disrespect the Dragon Emperor (refering to himself and l drago) even if it cost me my life!"

“Only one star in the sky can shine the brightest.” – Delta Zakuro

“I will become stronger. I’ll do whatever it takes.” – Aiger Akabane“

It wouldn’t be right to blade at 100%. I’ll show you 1000%.” – Tyson Granger

“I’m gonna smash your dreams to bits!” – Lui Shirosagi

“You lost the moment you started groveling like a fanboy.” – Lui Shirosagi

“When I win, I realize how much Beyblade has changed my life for the better.” – Shu Kurenai

“I am sorry to hear about the Luinor Cup. Fubuki, stay strong, there is nothing for you to worry about. Just keep moving forward. In fact, get out of Japan and let’s catch up.” – Shu Kurenai

“I’m counting on battling you in the finals, so get it together!” – Shu Kurenai
"The most important thing is to always have fun and believe in yourself."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [insert bey here] - every burst protagonist when they are going to lose.
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:05 PM)Pixi Wrote: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [insert bey here] - every burst protagonist when they are going to lose.

Hmm sounds sus cause that's what Aiga says when he resonates lol
VALKYRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Valt Aoi, 2021
"Yare Longinus!"- Lui episode 43 of Sparking
"Bektomasu Doragon!"- Drum episode 43 of Sparking
"Finish it now Lane"- Shu
"I don't need your help I can do it alone."- Lane
"Synchro Lightning!"- Valt and Rantaro
"Nani!"- Free and Silas
"Finish him up now Dranzer"-Kai
"Worms"-Rago
"You put your trust in your bey, don't cha? Can it say the same for you? Listening to your partner is what matters most. That's how you form a resonance with your bey." - Valt Aoi
hEY yOu'rE tHe mOnkEy i sAW bEfoRe! - Valt Aoi, 2017(?)
"Shu Kurenai! What in the world have you done!?" -Referee.

"Oh, Kicking." -Shu, casually, after kicking Valt in the balls.

"Sshdjahdgdbgg,,,Y-you a**hole Sh-uu.." -Valt, in pain.

(This scene is from the manga and is not adapted into the anime to make the anime violence-wise. There are also numerous violent/profane scenes in the manga that didn't get anime adaptation. Still, this is one of my personal favorite due to the artstyle in the panel.)
"Ha! I invented the word 'impossible'. That's why I'm the champ, whether I like it or not."
-Kai Hiwatari
"Naru wants too, Naru wants too" -Naru Akaba, every single time possible.

"Here you go, Poncho." -Free De La Hoya to Rantaro Kiyama.

"Are those..dogs? I'm more of a cat person myself. Why would you want a slobbering mutt on your hand all day?" -Ukyo Ibuki, to Kensuke Midorikawa.
"you'd really think i'd let you,.......Free" "you'd really think i'd let you,......Lui"
''If you still need an answer to your question, look into your heart. You'll find it there.'' - Tala/Yuriy Ivanov
"Move over" -Sakyo when moving Zero aside

The way he says it just stays in my mind often.
"Great effort, but keep studying, A-minus" -Free De La Hoya
"You don’t get stronger by accepting how everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your own path. That’s how champions are made." -Free, again
"There was a time in the past when I went by the name of Red Eye. I wanted to become stronger, so I just tossed aside the Blader Shu Kurenai. My perception was warped; I thought power came from destroying Beys. In order to become the best, I began trying to control Spryzen, but instead I was swallowed up. If I'd kept going like that, I'm positive that I would've been completely ruined as a Blader. However, I was lucky enough to have a friend. A friend who dragged me out of the darkness and showed me I was wrong. He put every emotion he had right into his Bey, and he used every bit of that strength to show me... exactly what true strength was, and true resonance." - Shu Kurenai
“Good job” some person (it really makes you feel nice).
“I was lucky enough to have a friend. A friend who dragged me out of the darkness and showed me I was wrong. He put every emotion he had right into his Bey, and he used every bit of that strength to show me… exactly what true strength was, and true resonance.” – Shu Kurenai

“You don’t get stronger by accepting how everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your own path. That’s how champions are made.” – Free De La Hoya
“Brain freeze. It’s a thing.” -Shu Kurenai
IM COUNTING ON BATTLING YOU IN THE FINALS VALT! so get it together- Shu Kurenai
Hands down best beyblade burst quote ever
Flip it over, chocolate chip pancake style- Valt.