Fashion Thread: This is for all you awkward nerds out there

Poll: IT'S FASHION

TURN TO THE LEFT
44.44%
WE ARE THE GOON SQUAD AND WE'RE COMING TO TOWN, BEEP BEEP
55.56%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
(Nov. 04, 2008  7:50 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: LOL, that is exactly what I thought lol. That would REALLY be uncomfortable XD. The summer would be a bummer pmsl.

Summer and PVC don't mix. Even with cotton backed.
Sunlight wrecks bright coloured PVC's and it heats your body up because it's practically stuck on your skin anyway.

Bras aren't too bad because your boobs only really move if you jump around a lot. Which I don't make a habit of doing, lol. I still vote Latex is comfier.
I'm no punk, but I've wanted to buy a pair of tartan jeans for the longest time.

[Image: RedTartanJeans2s.jpg]

Good idea y/n
Must... resist... urge to go completely snarky all over this thread...

Meh, most of you know my opinions on fashion, especially haute couture stuff. And don't even get me started on a lot of the Japanese stuff. Yeesh.

I will say though that I am a fan of well tailored suits, both conservative and modern. Neat and trim, the simpler, the better. I feel they radiate power and control.
(Nov. 04, 2008  9:30 PM)Alice Wrote: I'm no punk, but I've wanted to buy a pair of tartan jeans for the longest time.

[Image: RedTartanJeans2s.jpg]

Good idea y/n

Those are super cool.

I have no sense of fashion, I am an awkward nerd...
I recently bought a gray denim jacket from Guess, and some ultra-high top Reeboks with orange & grey laces:

[Image: jacketnshoes.png]

[Image: jacket.png]

[Image: shoes.png]

Not exactly trendy, but I like it =)

Orange and gray have always been my favorite colors. Check out my matching guitars:

[Image: guitars.png]

If I wore those along with some orange undershirt and black or off-white jeans, I could pass for Beywiki's mascot...
(Nov. 04, 2008  10:53 PM)Spinster Wrote: Must... resist... urge to go completely snarky all over this thread...

Meh, most of you know my opinions on fashion, especially haute couture stuff. And don't even get me started on a lot of the Japanese stuff. Yeesh.

I will say though that I am a fan of well tailored suits, both conservative and modern. Neat and trim, the simpler, the better. I feel they radiate power and control.

you don't like well dressed women, get the hell out of this thread
You and I have different definitions of well dressed
(Nov. 03, 2008  4:55 PM)SK Wrote: btw it would be cool if we posted pics of what we wore today here, i'll try to get some pics once i get a cellphone that has a camera, since i lost my old one

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6315/img0042vm0.jpg

jacket: g-star
t-shirt: g-star
jeans: levis 511 (l0l hipst3r)
shoes: low converse, white (not on pic)

sorry for carp iphone camera quality, but i guess its better than nothing lol

oh and this is what i wore yesterday, i was gonna post it but i couldnt log in for some reason, had my midterms today so i just wore sweatpants and a plain white tshirt, and i'm not going out later because of work so no pic for today lol
I like your jacket. What's the name of it (other than 'g-star')?
I have no idea, g-star don't really put names on their products, the only thing the tag says is "G-Star - Just the product"

but you can check www.g-star.com to see if you can find it
wow, ~270 USD? carp that noise

fashionistas, dress me up. i have 666.66 in my bank account and I want to spend some of it
(Nov. 29, 2008  2:33 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: What's available in your area?

i live in the middle of nowhere
Buy 600 T-Shirts from the Salvo. You'll be thrifty, AND trendy!
dig those high tops yo
(Nov. 05, 2008  1:47 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: I recently bought a gray denim jacket from Guess, and some ultra-high top Reeboks with orange & grey laces:

[Image: jacketnshoes.png]

[Image: jacket.png]

[Image: shoes.png]

Not exactly trendy, but I like it =)

Orange and gray have always been my favorite colors. Check out my matching guitars:

[Image: guitars.png]

If I wore those along with some orange undershirt and black or off-white jeans, I could pass for Beywiki's mascot...
So....answer me this, people of Beywiki, how should an overweight teen with no clue what style is dress himself?
(Dec. 02, 2008  5:51 PM)Katashi Wrote: So....answer me this, people of Beywiki, how should an overweight teen with no clue what style is dress himself?

lose weight
(Dec. 02, 2008  5:51 PM)Katashi Wrote: So....answer me this, people of Beywiki, how should an overweight teen with no clue what style is dress himself?

Pretty sure this question will be hard to answer unless the fashion nerds know what you look like.
(Dec. 02, 2008  8:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

lose weight

But how do I manage in the meantime? >_>

Also, I'm sure I have a picture of myself on here somewhere....but I suppose a more recent one would be nice.
(Dec. 02, 2008  11:15 PM)Katashi Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2008  8:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

lose weight

But how do I manage in the meantime? >_>

Also, I'm sure I have a picture of myself on here somewhere....but I suppose a more recent one would be nice.

virginity in the flesh

but no seriously ... lose weight
gangster mode?

aka loose baggy really big stuff
I'm sure he can pull-off the Biggy Smalls look. Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 03, 2008  12:09 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I'm sure he can pull-off the Biggy Smalls look. Pinching_eyes_2

out