Fashion Thread: This is for all you awkward nerds out there

Poll: IT'S FASHION

TURN TO THE LEFT
44.44%
WE ARE THE GOON SQUAD AND WE'RE COMING TO TOWN, BEEP BEEP
55.56%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
I remember Nic saying to me that I had a western b-boy look lmao.

Sometimes I do said look, or I wear button-up/dress shirts. Anything I like or anything I find comfy (usually it's both). Most of the time it's baggy and loose pants that sag a little. For some reason it's not comfortable for me when it's on my hips.

I really need to find a good white colored hoodie (not thin, i kinda like them feeling heavy). All my jackets and hoodies are black. Unhappy

Shoe wise I rock some Nike Cortez in white. However it's a carp for me to keep clean and fresh all the time (i do try my best- but there are only a few spots that won't come off). Is there such thing as crease remover (removes creases)?

Might try some of Fila's F-13s because they feel soooo comfy when you put em on. It's like walking on a cloud.
I have no fashion sense.
I'm too much of a bum to get expensive clothes, and even if I did get some I'd probably end up ripping them.
I can't really pull off that model look like how Brad and Annie could.

Edit: my butt is too huge to fit into leather
(Nov. 02, 2008  8:42 PM)Blue Wrote: Though when I ball (ahahaha) suits are too cool, example brad pitt and george clooney in the Oceans movies.

Those movies are awesome for anyone looking to get inspired.

BT, have you checked American Apparel? As much as I hate that company, they're probably your best bet for that sort of thing.

And, G, it's probably worth mentioning that Brad and I get most of our stuff second hand. :p
Hmm from YJA right? I should check it out.
Some things from Diesel and G-Star caught my eyes. There's some jacket that I'm looking at right now that I may buy for winter Smile
G-Star Raw is carp awesome

i have two jackets and a shitload of t-shirts from them
i really like the cotton fit and the quality of the thshirts
their jeans are a little too baggy for my liking though

btw it would be cool if we posted pics of what we wore today here, i'll try to get some pics once i get a cellphone that has a camera, since i lost my old one
I'm so content I don't like expensive designer clothes. I like wearing black or blue jeans for 6€, I can just get a new one if the other one rips. Also these expensive clothings are very often worn just because they're fancy, expensive and "in" or something and I don't need to jump on to that or support it.

Mostly all of my t-shirts are picked up at concerts, they just have to be comfortable.

For shoes, I like steel boots, they're always warm and comfortable and they last long, or cheap skate shoes because I like to scooter and skateboard.

I like jeans jackets, they're easy for putting all kinds of stuff on like patches or studs or anything I like to have on my jacket today, or leather jackets, they also last a long time and there are cheap, good ones to find.
See, I have nothing against people paying a lot of effort and dedication on their outside, but judging people by their outsides is carp.

Ugly people mostly don't have superficial friends, which is a 100% good thing for me.
I pretty much go with the flow. My faves have to be Crafted and Bench jeans (loose fit), hate the regualr fit. T-shirt wise, well anything that looks good and I like the design on it. They shouldn't be too pricy either. I have plenty of decent T-shirts that only cost me £3 - £5 each. Tend not to wear jackets and hoodies, but if I do then I have some knitted ones, will post pictures because they aren't like what your nan might make XD. Shoes, I tend to wear a lot of K-Swiss and have done so for the past 3 years.

I occassionaly wear trackies for my free-running as they are loosely fitted and baggy, it goes with the look. I wear Asics when I do training as they are very comfortable and reliable, there are other brands though. T-Shirt wise, pretty much anything.

Now onto accessories, I bairly wear accessories but when I do they tend to be more bracelet orientated. Beads are the most common thing, including knecklaces that I wear on my wrist, don't ask...?? I used to have my ear pierced but I got bored with having to take it out all the time because of the amount of sport I do. I still have the hole and can re-pierce it if I wish to have an earing again.

+ my friends aren't superficial XD
Because I have a thing for Medical Burlesque
[Image: medicalcorsetbis.jpg]
[Image: medicalcorset3bis.jpg]

I have a huge list of Lolita-esque stuff I'm after, but god is it expensive.
Not to sure on the bandage idea, but oh well.
(Nov. 03, 2008  10:00 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Not to sure on the bandage idea, but oh well.

It's totally effin smexy! I wish my gf would wear stuff like this...
LOL, but so much can go wrong with it lol XD.
(Nov. 03, 2008  10:46 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: LOL, but so much can go wrong with it lol XD.

Such asssss?
It can tear easily and fray...slipping looks like it could be a problem as well. Now I know other garments also have this problem but meh. As said though, the actual garment looks great, there are also alternatives to the bandage.
(Nov. 03, 2008  11:16 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: It can tear easily and fray...slipping looks like it could be a problem as well. Now I know other garments also have this problem but meh. As said though, the actual garment looks great, there are also alternatives to the bandage.

you can have it without the bandage.
Replace it with a bra or something s'what i'd do. or better yet. PVC bra Smile
(Nov. 03, 2008  9:50 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Because I have a thing for Medical Burlesque

That looks like BlablaHostpital, is it?
What are the "lolita-esque" things you have an eye on?
(Nov. 04, 2008  8:16 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2008  9:50 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Because I have a thing for Medical Burlesque

That looks like BlablaHostpital, is it?
What are the "lolita-esque" things you have an eye on?

It's very similar to them yes, but it's not them. It's Freyagushi, she's a french designer, I love her stuff but it can get pricey dependant on what you want.

On the Lolita stuff, It's all scattered here and there, if anything i'm mainly after your typical Alice in wonderland style stuff (Has always been a favourite since I was little)
There was something else I liked, but I can't find the link now Unhappy
That thing is pricey? It looks like $30 Hot Topic junk ...
(Nov. 04, 2008  11:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That thing is pricey? It looks like $30 Hot Topic junk ...

I was half expecting that reply from you.

And yep, They're a silly price IMO. Hence I won't be getting one for a while.
I'm not a big fan of costume/novelty clothing.
(Nov. 04, 2008  11:31 AM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2008  11:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That thing is pricey? It looks like $30 Hot Topic junk ...

I was half expecting that reply from you.

And yep, They're a silly price IMO. Hence I won't be getting one for a while.

The construction also looks quite poor.
(Nov. 04, 2008  11:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm not a big fan of costume/novelty clothing.

~it's real velour~
(Nov. 04, 2008  12:20 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: Replace it with a bra or something s'what i'd do. or better yet. PVC bra Smile

This is another alternative that could work. I can't see it working in terms how it will looks. The PVC wouldn't go with the main garments material though.
a PVC bra? sounds comfy
(Nov. 04, 2008  6:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: a PVC bra? sounds comfy

You'd be surprised. I find them often comfier than normal bras. They're cotton backed so they don't stick (Since I imagine most people seem to think it's pvc on both sides)
LOL, that is exactly what I thought lol. That would REALLY be uncomfortable XD. The summer would be a bummer pmsl.