Fashion Thread: This is for all you awkward nerds out there

Poll: IT'S FASHION

TURN TO THE LEFT
44.44%
WE ARE THE GOON SQUAD AND WE'RE COMING TO TOWN, BEEP BEEP
55.56%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
Okay we had one before and it went well until that one guy with the pubestache got mad at me for telling him he'd look like less of a douche without it.

GOOD RESORCES: men.style.com
style.com

Do any of you follow fashion beyond skateboarding stuff/ cybergoth carp ('cause romantigoth is the superior goth)? Are there any designers/ collections that you're really interested in (yes bradley we know you love that one dior couture collection to bits)? Thoughts on current trends?

Roolz: NO CROCS AGH
NO LEGGINGS
(Nov. 02, 2008  7:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 9jhdz4.gif]

you suck

Okay, for content, these are some items that I'm currently ~lusting~ after. You can probably tell that I have a fondness for vintage/ second hand savings.

[Image: 600x450-c182801.jpg]

[Image: 600x450-c182621.jpg]

[Image: 600x450-c182491.jpg]

[Image: 600x450-a169431.jpg]

[Image: 600x600-b197702.jpg]
Annie I really dig your style!

A lot of the girls I hang out with are into such things.

There's this place downtown where I live.
Called the Leechpit
http://www.myspace.com/theleechpit

Its quite a bit different, but Its all vintage stuff.
Though it has more of a punk undertone to it.
Looks like a fun place! Vintage places are loads of fun, I love hunting for gems.
Yeah I use to get a lot of clothes shopping from stores like that...
Not so much anymore.

For clarification, Is the fore mentioned douche with pubestache keyblader?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Alright. Hilarious.

Back to Fashion!
That coat Unhappy

Also that long cardigan still looks like a dress.
(Nov. 02, 2008  8:42 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: That coat Unhappy

i will forever mourn it until it shows up on YJ in a few years for $300
i'm pretty interested in fashion

my future buys:
semi-skinny red jeans
long, thick white cardigan
levis 513 skinny leg or dior 19cm (haven't really decided yet)
Fashion isnt really one of my top priorities, though i do pay attention to it every so often.
[Image: watiwear.png]

Stuff like that, well specially since its Summer now, just a glimpse of what the fasions like down here with teens who like to look nice.
(Nov. 02, 2008  12:31 PM)Sega Wrote: [Image: watiwear.png]

Stuff like that, well specially since its Summer now, just a glimpse of what the fasions like down here with teens who like to look nice.

Old man underwear?
Short-shorts on guys? Eeew. What's wrong with linen pants? Too classy?
lmao at keyblader XD. btw, anyone heard from him, cos i havent seen him recently
this thread has SUCH a charming and classy title.
(Nov. 02, 2008  2:24 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: lmao at keyblader XD. btw, anyone heard from him, cos i havent seen him recently

he said he was uplaoding some new vids cause he sent out bullitains on youtube and myspace lmao
rofl
I think fashion great, and enjoy shows like project runway randomly. But I'm not about to rock it.
Though when I ball (ahahaha) suits are too cool, example brad pitt and george clooney in the Oceans movies.

Ecko t-shirts haven't steered me wrong (they last so many washes) but really anything I think is cool. Lee's makes great jeans, various sneakers (have like 7 pairs so far)
Also Im abit of a hooddie fiend.