[Fan Fiction]  bruhblade Burst Not even trying to write well [Requests: closed]

(Dec. 15, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:11 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: 8 notifications, I had to speed run looking at all of them. Thanks

I once had 1685

2361 beat that?
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:16 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I once had 1685

2361 beat that?

Pfft, -9001. Beat that.
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:18 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:16 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: 2361 beat that?

Pfft, -9001. Beat that.

The GreenK9148 on Bounty-His crime? He Killed SunBlader98 several times!
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:16 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I once had 1685

2361 beat that?

I will.
Oooh! I have a request!
The pets say their opinions on each other (inspired by the Pet War I that happened not too long ago in the Anime/Manga section)
are requests still open?
(Dec. 28, 2020  9:35 AM)tenma Wrote: are requests still open?

Yes, requests are still open. Also, sorry for the late-ish response, I didn't see that this thread had replies.

PinkRose, can you please list the pets? I haven't read/watched the anime/manga in a long time. (I stopped mid sparking)
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:35 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  9:35 AM)tenma Wrote: are requests still open?

Yes, requests are still open. Also, sorry for the late-ish response, I didn't see that this thread had replies.

PinkRose, can you please list the pets? I haven't read/watched the anime/manga in a long time. (I stopped mid sparking)

Sure. There's Carl (Cuza's cockatoo or whatever it was), Free's Deer, the Akabas' sheep (I mean, why not?), and Harry (Lane's hedgehog from Sparking)
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:37 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:35 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Yes, requests are still open. Also, sorry for the late-ish response, I didn't see that this thread had replies.

Sure. There's Carl (Cuza's cockatoo or whatever it was), Free's Deer, the Akabas' sheep (I mean, why not?), and Harry (Lane's hedgehog from Sparking)

Just to clarify, do you mean Aiga's sheep?
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:39 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:37 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Sure. There's Carl (Cuza's cockatoo or whatever it was), Free's Deer, the Akabas' sheep (I mean, why not?), and Harry (Lane's hedgehog from Sparking)

Just to clarify, do you mean Aiga's sheep?

Yeah, these.
ever heard of mio honda? that one character from idolM@sters Live that became a meme? (i'm not sure if you keep up with memes but this one is quite famous at one time)

Plot: Mio Honda and Zac having a concert together but the audience fights about who's a better idol.

I wanna see a crack fic of them if possible, please.
(Jan. 07, 2021  10:26 AM)tenma Wrote: ever heard of mio honda? that one character from idolM@sters Live that became a meme? (i'm not sure if you keep up with memes but this one is quite famous at one time)

Plot: Mio Honda and Zac having a concert together but the audience fights about who's a better idol.

I wanna see a crack fic of them if possible, please.

Hm, I haven't heard of the meme. But, I'll try to do some research
yo if requests are still open i wanna request something:
all the burst bit beasts talk to each other lol
If requests are open then;
The old (OG and Metal) bit beasts beating up Burst bit beasts.
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:42 AM)Longinox Wrote: If requests are open then;

I've never watched plastic gen before.
(Jan. 07, 2021  3:16 PM)Pixi Wrote: yo if requests are still open i wanna request something:

WAIT imagine valkyrie and spriggan's bitbeast casually hanging out and talking about their bladers that'd be quite funky :o
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:04 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  3:16 PM)Pixi Wrote: yo if requests are still open i wanna request something:

WAIT imagine valkyrie and spriggan's bitbeast casually hanging out and talking about their bladers that'd be quite funky :o

i like what ur thinking
Here are the 4 sacred bit beasts from Plastic Gen just so you get the idea of what they look like (Ignore the bladers):
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsmxquLtwhQf58N9dSnDC...A&usqp=CAU]
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:09 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:04 AM)tenma Wrote: WAIT imagine valkyrie and spriggan's bitbeast casually hanging out and talking about their bladers that'd be quite funky :o

i like what ur thinking

i hc longinus is a female dragon so imagine her having tea (like, the drink, literally) casually with wyvern :o
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:21 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:42 AM)Longinox Wrote: If requests are open then;

I've never watched plastic gen before.
Well maybe just the Metal ones.
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:04 AM)tenma Wrote: WAIT imagine valkyrie and spriggan's bitbeast casually hanging out and talking about their bladers that'd be quite funky :o

I'd actually like to see that, since I myself have a sh!t-ton of headcanons regarding these two.
when will requests reopen?
(and when they do):
Shrek will appear and beat all the characters (In a ? vs 1 battle, and including Binks)
(Feb. 01, 2021  6:06 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

cause you are epic
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:30 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:09 AM)Pixi Wrote: i like what ur thinking

i hc longinus is a female dragon so imagine her having tea (like, the drink, literally) casually with wyvern :o

A bit late, but pretty sure st. Longinus is a dude. Ik fo sho Valkyrie and trident are gurls, and knight could be one. The rest are dudes, genderless, or unknown gender