[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

Welp, this chapter was actually somewhat cool (even if it's too spaced out at times). Kinda curious as to what this Universal Pull thing does.
I'm changing the names of the chapters AGAIN:

Episode Three: Will it be Gingka? Or Damian?
Episode Four: Lord Ashura's Rebirth
Episode Five: The Dance of Demolition!
Episode Six: A Old Debt to Settle
Episode Seven: Death's Angel! All Behold!

(May. 31, 2021  11:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Welp, this chapter was actually somewhat cool (even if it's too spaced out at times). Kinda curious as to what this Universal Pull thing does.

Rating?
Episode Three: Will it be Gingka? Or Damian?

Universal Pull pulls it's magnificent effect on Asmodeus, giving the current chance of the win to Gingka. But is it enough to beat the Progenitor of Hell itself? This battle draws to an end, two forces colliding to determine fate. But, it seems like problems never end in the Beyblade World. Two new problems appear, and one appears to be the Rebirth of Lord Ashura!
Next Chapter coming soon... I started the chapter, so it should come soon, but depends if I can be on my computer if I have free time. Stay Tuned
Okay, almost done with chapter! Next Chapter is coming up with a bit of a twist of circumstances.....
Around Next Week, chapter will be posted.
Sorry for Massive Delay. I had a sleepover and I had to go to North Carolina (still there) will come back to Georgia in a week....at my friend's house.
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Sorry for Massive Delay. I had a sleepover and I had to go to North Carolina (still there) will come back to Georgia in a week....at my friend's house.

oh i was wondering why some of ur fanfics just stopped popping up
This Arc is like a multi-part arc, and the section that is going on right now is Individual Battles. In this chapter, the fight between Gingka and Damian will end. After this arc, there's a arc where all the powerful bladers and the generation bladers have a massive battle, which I'm planning. Chapter coming hopefully. Long time.
(Aug. 07, 2021  7:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: This Arc is like a multi-part arc, and the section that is going on right now is Individual Battles. In this chapter, the fight between Gingka and Damian will end. After this arc, there's a arc where all the powerful bladers and the generation bladers have a massive battle, which I'm planning. Chapter coming hopefully. Long time.

like, I extremely need to catch up!! also wonder who's gonna win!!
Started writing again. Will try to get more active on WBO
Done. Just need to edit. After 500 days of saying I'll get it done, I'm finally close.
Congrats can't wait
Will it Be Gingka? Or Damian?!

Damian’s bey was nothing but cannon fodder against GIngka’s special move.

The pressure radiated from the special move was alone enough to deter Damian.

In fact, the special move was so powerful that Damian couldn’t even control his bey anymore.

The Black Hole sucked in the whole stadium, making it impossible to resist or defy.

The stadium was falling into itself.

Damian was speechless.

Gingka’s aura was soaked with killing intent and power. He wanted to destroy, utterly abolish everything.

A red aura began to arise out of him.

Gingka tensed, his eyes turning red.

All of a sudden, the atmosphere seemed to collapse, the wind sweeping into a ferocious meteor that clasped on the battle stadium. Subtle devastation and annihilation came down to earth. It was as if God himself sent a holy angel to inscribe fear in the world.

It could not be mistaken.

This was Ryuga.

Ryuga appeared in the stadium, all mighty and powerful as if nature itself was singing his fallen glory.

“Ryuga?”

This time, Gingka’s voice contained hatred. Deep hatred. And it also contained confusion. How could have Ryuga survived Rago’s special move?

“Ah, Gingka, I never imagined in my wildest dreams that you would fall to the dark power. Overcome by your own pitiful ambition for world peace, you have forsaken yourself to power”,  said Ryuga.

“You...carp! Think about how you got absolutely pulverized by Nemesis?”

Ryuga tensed. You could see him struggling to control his emotions.
“I have a very old debt to settle with you two here and Aguma. I remember Aguma helped Chris escape when I was trying to steal his star fragment.I will restore my glory. Do you really think that Nemesis could destroy my legendary glory? Me? After I consume your powers, I will crush Doji myself!”

Damian glared at Ryuga.

Ryuga arrogantly glanced at Damian.

“Who do you think you are? Master Doji is beyond your reach. You have fallen far, o’ high Dragon Emperor!”

Ryuga burst, unable to control himself. Ryuga had never fully recovered from the humiliating battle against Nemesis.

“I am the Dragon Emperor and my flames will turn you to a crisp! If you want war, then that’s what you will receive!

Lord Ashura’s Rebirth! Coming Soon!

PinkRose
BurningSands
i'm batman
(Sep. 07, 2021  2:11 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Will it Be Gingka? Or Damian?!

In fact, the special move was so powerful that Damian couldn’t even control his bey anymore.

The Black Hole sucked in the whole stadium, making it impossible to resist or defy.

Damian was speechless.

Gingka’s aura was soaked with killing intent and power. He wanted to destroy, utterly abolish everything.

All of a sudden, the atmosphere seemed to collapse, the wind sweeping into a ferocious meteor that clasped on the battle stadium. Subtle devastation and annihilation came down to earth. It was as if God himself sent a holy angel to inscribe fear in the world.

This was Ryuga.

Ryuga appeared in the stadium, all mighty and powerful as if nature itself was singing his fallen glory.

“Ryuga?”

This time, Gingka’s voice contained hatred. Deep hatred. And it also contained confusion. How could have Ryuga survived Rago’s special move?

“Ah, Gingka, I never imagined in my wildest dreams that you would fall to the dark power. Overcome by your own pitiful ambition for world peace, you have forsaken yourself to power”,  said Ryuga.

“I have a very old debt to settle with you two here and Aguma. I remember Aguma helped Chris escape when I was trying to steal his star fragment.I will restore my glory. Do you really think that Nemesis could destroy my legendary glory? Me? After I consume your powers, I will crush Doji myself!”

Damian glared at Ryuga.

“Who do you think you are? Master Doji is beyond your reach. You have fallen far, o’ high Dragon Emperor!”

Ryuga burst, unable to control himself. Ryuga had never fully recovered from the humiliating battle against Nemesis.

“I am the Dragon Emperor and my flames will turn you to a crisp! If you want war, then that’s what you will receive!

PinkRose
BurningSands
i'm batman

in the last moments on my computer i had, i read this chapter and it was pretty dope! i like how ryuga kinda interrupted the match, and gingka pulled an aiga!

nice chapter!

Damian was speechless.

This was Ryuga.

“Ryuga?”

Damian glared at Ryuga.

PinkRose
BurningSands
i'm batman

Nice work! Gingka is going to the dark side, huh. The reason makes sense tho. Is Lord Amane in the next chapter?
(Sep. 07, 2021  4:29 AM)i'm batman Wrote:

Damian was speechless.

This was Ryuga.

“Ryuga?”

Damian glared at Ryuga.

PinkRose
BurningSands
i'm batman

Nice work! Gingka is going to the dark side, huh. The reason makes sense tho. Is Lord Amane in the next chapter?

)Now I'm going to give the Burst Bladers a massive uphold. Lane's going come, Lui's gonna come, Shu's gonna come, and of course Master Amane. (Valt too)
S3 Episode Four: Lord Ashura's Rebirth! The Highest of the Demons Awakens!
S3: Episode Four: You Are The Supreme?
S3: Episode Five: I Will Usurp You From Your Throne!
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:13 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: S3 Episode Four: Lord Ashura's Rebirth! The Highest of the Demons Awakens!

i dont like how the word Usurp is used in Episode 5
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:25 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:13 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: S3 Episode Four: Lord Ashura's Rebirth! The Highest of the Demons Awakens!

i dont like how the word Usurp is used in Episode 5

Why?
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:09 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:25 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: i dont like how the word Usurp is used in Episode 5

Why?

its a joke, just saying that i cant wait for next episode!
S3 Ep4 coming out as soon as I get time after my beacon testing in school...
hey guys miss me
(Oct. 20, 2021  4:37 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: hey guys miss me

Yeah I remember you...
Season Three: Episode Five: A Celestial Battle! Lord Indra vs The War God!