[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

(Feb. 02, 2021  7:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Nah. Like some other person in the Burst Universe.

I got no clue.

I'll pm you the person

Free... Hoya Behold the Heavenly Dragon chapter is For Free.

Remember, Free has Heavenly Dragon Fafnir
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  6:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The titles sound very cool

Thanks a lot
Can you guess what is Doji's other indentity? Hint: You have seen the person before in beybalde anime

Ashtem/Theodore Glass?
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:06 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Thanks a lot
Can you guess what is Doji's other indentity? Hint: You have seen the person before in beybalde anime

Ashtem/Theodore Glass?
Ashtem is from Burst, Doji is from MFB. They barely have any ties.
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:08 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:06 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Ashtem/Theodore Glass?

Well Ryuga's Son mentioned Doji's other identity in his fanfic is a Burst character. I'll quote him.

(Feb. 02, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: His other identity? You mean the one in Metal Fury?

Nah. Like some other person in the Burst Universe.
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:25 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:08 AM)Longinox Wrote: Ashtem is from Burst, Doji is from MFB. They barely have any ties.

Well Ryuga's Son mentioned Doji's other identity in his fanfic is a Burst character. I'll quote him.

(Feb. 02, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Nah. Like some other person in the Burst Universe.
ah.
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:06 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Thanks a lot

Ashtem/Theodore Glass?

(Feb. 03, 2021  5:08 AM)Longinox Wrote:

(Feb. 03, 2021  5:25 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:08 AM)Longinox Wrote: Ashtem is from Burst, Doji is from MFB. They barely have any ties.

(Feb. 02, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Nah. Like some other person in the Burst Universe.

(Feb. 03, 2021  5:26 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:25 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Well Ryuga's Son mentioned Doji's other identity in his fanfic is a Burst character. I'll quote him.
ah.

Wrong. It is someone else

@Longinox, you're reading my fan fic?

And

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:06 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: OMGGGGGGG I LOVE IT!!!!!

@Applebot hi

what do u love?
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

(Feb. 03, 2021  5:25 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Well Ryuga's Son mentioned Doji's other identity in his fanfic is a Burst character. I'll quote him.

(Feb. 03, 2021  5:26 AM)Longinox Wrote: ah.

Wrong. It is someone else

And

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:06 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: OMGGGGGGG I LOVE IT!!!!!

@Applebot hi

what do u love?

yeah pretty much. Just starting though, it's pretty good.
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:23 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Wrong. It is someone else

And

what do u love?

yeah pretty much. Just starting though, it's pretty good.

What chapter are you on?
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:23 PM)Longinox Wrote: yeah pretty much. Just starting though, it's pretty good.

What chapter are you on?

Chapter 5, like I said I'm still starting to read it.
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:32 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What chapter are you on?

Chapter 5, like I said I'm still starting to read it.

how much do u rate it out of ten?
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:32 PM)Longinox Wrote: Chapter 5, like I said I'm still starting to read it.

how much do u rate it out of ten?

8.5/10, yep.
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:40 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: how much do u rate it out of ten?

8.5/10, yep.

any suggestions?
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:40 PM)Longinox Wrote: 8.5/10, yep.

any suggestions?

It's pretty fine really, I'm just getting into it and I might change my opinion of it soon enough. So none really at the moment.
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:44 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: any suggestions?

It's pretty fine really, I'm just getting into it and I might change my opinion of it soon enough. So none really at the moment.

I'll post new chapters when i'm done with my essay and test
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:44 PM)Longinox Wrote: It's pretty fine really, I'm just getting into it and I might change my opinion of it soon enough. So none really at the moment.

I'll post new chapters when i'm done with my essay and test

And also plot inconsistency, Salamander (Ninja Salamander) was supposed to be a Balance-type not an Attack-type really.
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:55 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'll post new chapters when i'm done with my essay and test

And also plot inconsistency, Salamander (Ninja Salamander) was supposed to be a Balance-type not an Attack-type really.

Oh ya anyways, Ima make him die or like forget him lol
And uh... aside from that what's up with them long attack names, 'you Blader? fite me' thing, and always saying 'Switch modes' instead of letting them just switch automatically.
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:18 PM)Longinox Wrote: And uh... aside from that what's up with them long attack names, 'you Blader? fite me' thing, and always saying 'Switch modes' instead of letting them just switch automatically.
All mfb special moves are long

And I will not say, 'Switch Modes' just letting it happen automatically

any more suggestions?
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:18 PM)Longinox Wrote: And uh... aside from that what's up with them long attack names, 'you Blader? fite me' thing, and always saying 'Switch modes' instead of letting them just switch automatically.
All mfb special moves are long

any more suggestions?

If a Blader happens to come across another random Blader, rather than have them engage in battle immediately most of the time have some lines of dialogue between them explaining the plot or something along the lines of that and as for the battle that would be in later chapters after their first meeting. But the intro arc is done so, I guess I was late for that.

Or let them start a rivalry with one another.
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:26 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: All mfb special moves are long

any more suggestions?

If a Blader happens to come across another random Blader, rather than have them engage in battle immediately most of the time have some lines of dialogue between them explaining the plot or something along the lines of that and as for the battle that would be in later chapters after their first meeting. But the intro arc is done so, I guess I was late for that.

Ok sorry ima work on that. Any more? (sorry I'm asking too much but no one else gives me suggestions)
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:26 PM)Longinox Wrote: If a Blader happens to come across another random Blader, rather than have them engage in battle immediately most of the time have some lines of dialogue between them explaining the plot or something along the lines of that and as for the battle that would be in later chapters after their first meeting. But the intro arc is done so, I guess I was late for that.

Ok sorry ima work on that. Any more? (sorry I'm asking too much but no one else gives me suggestions)

That's it so far mate. Either way FBW is good.
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:29 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ok sorry ima work on that. Any more? (sorry I'm asking too much but no one else gives me suggestions)

That's it so far mate. Either way FBW is good.

Thanks a lot by the way. Would like to collabroate with me?
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:29 PM)Longinox Wrote: That's it so far mate. Either way FBW is good.

Thanks a lot by the way. Would like to collabroate with me?

Soon maybe, I'm just a newbie in creating fanfics and the only novel I've read is literally the Tensura LN and the fanfics I've read was just some lemons (was horni), Dreaming of Akina (Initial D fanfic), and some other crossover fanfic with MFB and OG Beyblade.
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:35 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Thanks a lot by the way. Would like to collabroate with me?

Soon maybe, I'm just a newbie in creating fanfics and the only novel I've read is literally the Tensura LN and the fanfics I've read was just some lemons (was horni), Dreaming of Akina (Initial D fanfic), and some other crossover fanfic with MFB and OG Beyblade.

We can think of ideas together and make chapters together.

Your choice. is it a no or yes