[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

(Feb. 01, 2021  8:24 PM)Pixi Wrote: Gender: Female

Height: 5'1

Hair Color: Cyan and Pink

Eye Color: Like her hair cyan and pink lol

Beyblade Name: Moon Pandora

Appearance: She wears a white sweater with a blue square in the middle.

Personality: Very Energetic, Can be lazy in some cases but shes always looking for adventure!

Special Moves: Moon Sword, Miracle Whip and Moon Dive

Type of Bey: Balance

Rotation Of Beyblade : Right spin

Name: Pixi Tanaka.

ok sure I will add you in. Good Bey and character tbh

Pixi, Would you like your character to be a side character, main character, antagonist blader, or duetoroganist blader (rival of protagonist, second main character technically)
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:24 PM)Pixi Wrote: Gender: Female

Height: 5'1

Hair Color: Cyan and Pink

Eye Color: Like her hair cyan and pink lol

Beyblade Name: Moon Pandora

Appearance: She wears a white sweater with a blue square in the middle.

Personality: Very Energetic, Can be lazy in some cases but shes always looking for adventure!

Special Moves: Moon Sword, Miracle Whip and Moon Dive

Type of Bey: Balance

Rotation Of Beyblade : Right spin

Name: Pixi Tanaka.

ok sure I will add you in. Good Bey and character tbh

Pixi, Would you like your character to be a side character, main character, antagonist blader, or duetoroganist blader (rival of protagonist, second main character technically)
dang these are alot of options lol
i would like my character to be a duetotoganist blader
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:35 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ok sure I will add you in. Good Bey and character tbh

dang these are alot of options lol
i would like my character to be a duetotoganist blader

Ok I will make that character rn

That character will appear in a maximum of 10 chaps

Minumum of 5 chaps

EarthHelios will you make a character

Pixi just saying, your character Pixi Tanaka will be one of the dueteoroganist, since they're a lot of them. There's also a lot of main character

Free... Hoya will you make a character or not?
This is my first time making a character so if you find the description wanting, feel free to tell me.

Name: Bruno
Height: 5’10”
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purple
Beyblade Name: Ruin Basilisk
Appearance: Wears a black coat with purple streaks
Personality: Aloof and dismissive outside of battles, arrogant and cocky while battling
Special Moves: Basilisk Launch, Basilisk Smash, Stare of Ruin
Type of Bey: Counterclockwise (Left-Spin)
Rotation Of Beyblade : Balance

Resonance: Dark-Gray
EarthHelios, i'm batman, do you guys want to make a character?

If you do, fill out this form please:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Type of Bey:

Rotation Of Beyblade :

Type of Beyblade (Is it MFB, Burst, or OG?)

Modes:

(Feb. 02, 2021  3:17 PM)i'm batman Wrote: This is my first time making a character so if you find the description wanting, feel free to tell me.

Name: Bruno
Height: 5’10”
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purple
Beyblade Name: Ruin Basilisk
Appearance: Wears a black coat with purple streaks
Personality: Aloof and dismissive outside of battles, arrogant and cocky while battling
Special Moves: Basilisk Launch, Basilisk Smash, Stare of Ruin
Type of Bey: Counterclockwise (Left-Spin)
Rotation Of Beyblade : Balance

Resonance: Dark-Gray

Rotation is left or right.

Re write everything Here

I updated the form to this:

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Beyblade Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Moves:

Type of Bey:

Rotation Of Beyblade (Left Rotation or Right Rotation) :
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bruno[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gender: Male[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Age: 15[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Height: 5'10"[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hair Color: Black[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Eye Color: Purple[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade Name: Ruin Basilisk[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Wears a black coat with purple streaks[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Personality: Aloof and dismissive outside battle, arrogant and cocky in battle[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Special Moves: Basilisk Launch, Basilisk Smash, Stare Of Ruin[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Type of Bey: MFB[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rotation Of Beyblade (Left Rotation or Right Rotation) : Left Rotation[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Here it is again.[/font]
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:46 PM)i'm batman Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bruno[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade Name: Ruin Basilisk[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Wears a black coat with purple streaks[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Personality: Aloof and dismissive outside battle, arrogant and cocky in battle[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Special Moves: Basilisk Launch, Basilisk Smash, Stare Of Ruin[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rotation Of Beyblade (Left Rotation or Right Rotation) : Left Rotation[/font]

Good Character! I will add you in now. Do you want your character to be one of the antagonists, one of protagonists , dueteorganist (duetoroganist means rival of protagonist or second in importance to one of the protagonists), or side character?
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:46 PM)i\m batman Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bruno[/font]

Good Character! I will add you in now. Do you want your character to be one of the antagonists, one of protagonists , dueteorganist (duetoroganist  means rival of protagonist or second in importance to one of the protagonists), or side character?

I think antagonist works well with his character.
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:58 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Good Character! I will add you in now. Do you want your character to be one of the antagonists, one of protagonists , dueteorganist (duetoroganist  means rival of protagonist or second in importance to one of the protagonists), or side character?

I think antagonist works well with his character.

Ok in a few chapters, your character will be introduced

How about this, He's a adopted child for Doji. Doji gives him a evil bey which is Ruin Basilisk. That bey has a fragment of the power of the Basislisk Snake God (one of the Dark Gods)
Character Name: Ivan
Height: 5'7''
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Dark Red
Beyblade Name: Infinite Caylus
Appearence: He wears a sweater that is Red. Has a red glove on his left hand. Wears Red Boots. His right eye is scarred
Personality: Quiet, Serious, Angry, Happy, and Confused
Special Moves: Infinite Impact (Attack Mode), Infnite Fortress (Defense Mode), Infinite Dive (Balance Mode)
Type of Bey: Burst
Rotation of Beyblade; Right Spin
Adding a few more things
System: Sparking
Type (Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance): Balance Type
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Character Name: Ivan
Appearence: He wears a sweater that is Red. Has a red glove on his left hand. Wears Red Boots. His right eye is scarred
Special Moves: Infinite Impact (Attack Mode), Infnite Fortress (Defense Mode), Infinite Dive (Balance Mode)
Adding a few more things

That sounds cool
but Can i change the Personality to Nice, Good temper, but has a strong will

Do you want your character to be one of the antagonists, one of protagonists , dueteorganist (duetoroganist means rival of protagonist or second in importance to one of the protagonists), or side character?
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:15 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Character Name: Ivan
Adding a few more things

That sounds cool

Do you want your character to be one of the antagonists, one of protagonists , dueteorganist (duetoroganist means rival of protagonist or second in importance to one of the protagonists), or side character?

1. Yeah sure you can change the personality
2. Antagonist (He is also Aiger's student and partner kinda like Shu and Lane)
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:15 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: That sounds cool

1. Yeah sure you can change the personality

ok may I give some plot armor to Ivan?
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Yeah sure you can change the personality

ok may I give some plot armor to Ivan?

Yeah sure but just a little bit
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ok may I give some plot armor to Ivan?

Yeah sure but just a little bit

NAH IMMA GIVE A WHOLE MANSION OF PLOT ARMOR OVER TO HIM

valtaoi_007, can you try out my fan fic

EarthHelios should I give Ivan some Flare?
LMAO IVAN GOT THAT PLOT ARMOR
Yeah sure because him and Lane are actually brothers lol but Ivan is the younger one
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:26 PM)Pixi Wrote: LMAO IVAN GOT THAT PLOT ARMOR

WIth some flare if Helios agresss

(Feb. 02, 2021  4:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah sure because him and Lane are actually brothers lol but Ivan is the younger one

Yes LET"S GOOoo!!!!

(Feb. 02, 2021  4:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah sure because him and Lane are actually brothers lol but Ivan is the younger one

Can another of Ivan's flare be Infinite Devouring Flare
Ok I will give you a description what happened between Lane and Ivan...
Desciription: Lane and Ivan are brothers that love to play until one day they found out beyblade existed. There father the guy who created Flare his name was Dominick Valhalla and he was also the very first person to create the first ever burst bey which was Valkyrie. But anyway Lane and Ivan decided to get into beyblade after their father told them about it and thats when Lane having been a student who was interested in space created his favorite planet Uranus and named his bey First Uranus. Ivan seeing that he got inspired by the legend blader Ryuga created his bey which was called Ember R-Drago (Right Dragon) and both brothers were happy until they found out that flare was inside them. And to that day they both became bladers and decided to compete together as partners until some guy named Arthur Peregrine split them up using his dark power and became rivals to this day. Ivan was sad he and Lane were enemies then. Aiger saw him and recruited him to be his blading partner seeing he had potential during the time he became champion in Rise. Ivan seeing Aiger decided to create another bey which would become his main Sparking bey Infinite Caylus. Lane created Variant Lucifer having increased his flare more and you know the whole story about him. Ivan vowed to bring Lane to his senses and thats pretty much that there is to this story lol
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok I will give you a description what happened between Lane and Ivan...
Desciription: Lane and Ivan are brothers that love to play until one day they found out beyblade existed. There father the guy who created Flare his name was Dominick Valhalla and he was also the very first person to create the first ever burst bey which was Valkyrie. But anyway Lane and Ivan decided to get into beyblade after their father told them about it and thats when Lane having been a student who was interested in space created his favorite planet Uranus and named his bey First Uranus. Ivan seeing that he got inspired by the legend blader Ryuga created his bey which was called Ember R-Drago (Right Dragon) and both brothers were happy until they found out that flare was inside them. And to that day they both became bladers and decided to compete together as partners until some guy named Arthur Peregrine split them up using his dark power and became rivals to this day. Ivan was sad he and Lane were enemies then. Aiger saw him and recruited him to be his blading partner seeing he had potential during the time he became champion in Rise. Ivan seeing Aiger decided to create another bey which would become his main Sparking bey Infinite Caylus. Lane created Variant Lucifer having increased his flare more and you know the whole story about him. Ivan vowed to bring Lane to his senses and thats pretty much that there is to this story lol
😭😭😭😭😭😭
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:38 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok I will give you a description what happened between Lane and Ivan...
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Why are you crying lol

Right Dragon? Where did Ember L Drago come from?

This story is really nice maybe i could make some flashbacks in my fan fic.

I have AN IDEA!! I can't tell you cuz it's a spoiler

Just a hint: Flashbacks
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Right Dragon? Where did Ember L Drago come from?

My bad I meant to say L-Drago lol
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Right Dragon? Where did Ember L Drago come from?

My bad I meant to say L-Drago lol

Nah I'm just asking how was Ember L Drago created?

And read my post again. I edited it
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: My bad I meant to say L-Drago lol

Nah I'm just asking how was Ember L Drago created?

And read my post again. I edited it

Because he was inspired by Ryuga and plus he has a love for dragons