[Fan Fiction]  Super Chouzetsu! Quest: Endless Journey [VERY SLOW/INCONSISTENT UPDATES]

A fanfic I have been working and focusing on lately. The first chapter is to be uploaded, and this fic might go to a LOT of hiatus due to me not finishing Cho-Z/Turbo season yet. I'll be using JP/sub names, so just ask me if you are confused about who is who.

Seems intriguing. I'll make sure to check the 1st chapter out when you post it.
Ooh, new fic! So excited to see where this will go!
Also, I tried reading the title in Japanese and Chou Chouzetsu is just hilarious for one reason or another XD
Some character roles that I planned for this fic! I might add some later on, though. I think it's quite obvious which roles will be taken by who 

this seems really cool
im excited to see how it will turn out!
Prologue

dangitdarnit, I just realized how messy the spacings are ;-; I wrote in word. Maybe that's why?
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:31 AM)tenma Wrote: Prologue

dangitdarnit, I just realized how messy the spacings are ;-; I wrote in word. Maybe that's why?

So you're basically following the Cho-Z/Turbo plot and replacing Beyblades with a medieval fantasy setting? Nice!
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:44 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:31 AM)tenma Wrote: Prologue

So you're basically following the Cho-Z/Turbo plot and replacing Beyblades with a medieval fantasy setting? Nice!

Mmm, "Medieval" setting isn't really correct, but yes for the Fantasy part.

And yeah, this fanfic is pretty much canon-divergent but I will certainly change some stuff up - so not only replacing the Beyblades but also a few of other stuffs.
you kept the best part of choz episode 1
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:56 PM)Pixi Wrote: you kept the best part of choz episode 1

Whenever I see your pfp, I cringe hard. But this post added to the cringe lol.
(May. 19, 2021  9:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:56 PM)Pixi Wrote: you kept the best part of choz episode 1

Whenever I see your pfp, I cringe hard. But this post added to the cringe lol.
its the savage bc sol squad (check discord for context)

also we shouldn't get off topic because this is tenma's fanfic thread.
Chapter 1

It's finally here! After decades of waiting (/hj), I finally managed to get myself into writing again. Writer's block sucks. Not the most proud of how this chapter turned out, but definitely does the job. I got sorta distracted from writing by a lot of stuff lately so that kinda explains why I got a writer's block haha /lh.

Also like I said, this fic is canon-divergent, though I'll twist some things. I have made some changes that I kept in mind so if any of you spotted something different from the original Cho-Z plot, those are one of the things that I have twisted.

Any feedbacks would really help on this chapter!

Waaaaaaaaaiiiiit a minute....he didn't deny the 'friend' description? Who are you and what have you done to Aiga Akaba?!!
Jokes aside tho, this is pretty sweet, so have a quick rating:

Plot: 5/5. Still at the very beginning, but we learn some stuff about the world they live in which is cool.
Dialogue: 5/5. No complaints here, the dialogue is pretty smooth.
Characterization: 4.5/5. You lost the half point because there isn't enough tsundere energy here (jk lol).
Grammar: 3.5/5. There's a bit of inconsistency with tenses (keeps alternating between past and present), and a couple spelling errors here and there, but that's about it.

Final Rating: 18/20. Nice start, I like this so far! Looking forward to what's coming next (whenever it may be XD)
(May. 21, 2021  10:28 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Waaaaaaaaaiiiiit a minute....he didn't deny the 'friend' description? Who are you and what have you done to Aiga Akaba?!!
Jokes aside tho, this is pretty sweet, so have a quick rating:

Plot: 5/5. Still at the very beginning, but we learn some stuff about the world they live in which is cool.
Dialogue: 5/5. No complaints here, the dialogue is pretty smooth.
Characterization: 4.5/5. You lost the half point because there isn't enough tsundere energy here (jk lol).
Grammar: 3.5/5. There's a bit of inconsistency with tenses (keeps alternating between past and present), and a couple spelling errors here and there, but that's about it.

Final Rating: 18/20. Nice start, I like this so far! Looking forward to what's coming next (whenever it may be XD)

Thanks for the feedback! I haven't watched Cho-Z in a while which kinda explains why I sorta forgot some points haha /lh

.......also have i ever mention that i'm really bad at keeping tenses consistent haha..,,,
Some stuff that are related to the world-building of this fic (WIP, Will be updated)

Beigoma
Beigoma is the region where the story takes place. It is believed that this place has been standing for more than ten centuries. An unknown hero is said to have protected the land by covering it with a mysterious veil imbued with magical powers that locks away all sorts of black magics and bad deeds. As time passes, however, the power of the veil weakens, drawing more and more forbidden powers in.

--Central Beigoma
The busiest place in Beigoma and the business central as well. This place has the most inhabitants and has a lot of complementary areas, such as the market, bread shop, confection factory etc.

--Central Market
A place that sells everyday needs. In some places of this big market, there are small restaurants that serves a variety of food.

--Confection Factory
Despite the name of this place only including the word confection, this place is actually the producer to most foods available in the Beigoma region.

--Abandoned Factory
No one knows why this building is abandoned before it's even fully built. It has became a base to little criminal organizations or street jerks.

Clematis Field
A Field infused with mysterious powers, and is the location of the two great towers of Beigoma; The Sacred Flame Tower and The Mirage Tower. The name "Clematis" is derived from the Clematis flowers that grew all over the field, making the field appears to be dull purple. Around these areas, only little people live - mostly mages in training. The Clematis flowers growing in the Clematis Fields are different from the usual Clematises that grew in other places - Due to the mysterious radiation of the Mirage Tower, these Clematises are believed to hold a strange power. These powers are believed to keep away people and other creatures that holds bad deeds and intentions in their hearts.

--Mirage Tower
The Mirage Tower is a very tall tower that stands alone in the middle of Clematis field. This tower is believed to radiate a special magic radiation that manipulates everything around it. Once in a while, you can see the areas around the Mirage Tower distorting due to it's very strong radiation.

--Sacred Flame Tower
A tower that is the home to the Sacred White Flame, an flame that is said to be the source of all powers of the world. Some said that the flame can't be unlit. This flame is highly hunted by mages to make them unstoppable in terms of power. However, those who tried to approach the tower is said to never come back because of the severe trial they must go through in order to reach the Sacred Flame Chamber.

Dread Plateau
A lone plateau in the very edge of Beigoma that is the home to Dread Tower, an abandoned tower where dark magic users were once abundant. This plateau were once used by forbidden power users as a hideout, but then the whole plateau is combed and the forbidden power users were banished. Currently, no inhabitants lived there. All that's left is a plateau full of dark clouds and dead tall grasses, with a tall tower standing in the middle.

--Dread Tower
A Tower that was once used by a couple of people to study forbidden powers. This tower is now abandoned. It is unknown whether the rumors about there are still a couple of inhabitants living here is true or not, but some people do really believe it to the point that they even go to the tower themselves to prove it, only to never come back anymore.
(Jun. 23, 2021  9:27 AM)tenma Wrote: Some stuff that are related to the world-building of this fic (WIP, Will be updated)

Beigoma
Beigoma is the region where the story takes place. It is believed that this place has been standing for more than ten centuries. An unknown hero is said to have protected the land by covering it with a mysterious veil imbued with magical powers that locks away all sorts of black magics and bad deeds. As time passes, however, the power of the veil weakens, drawing more and more forbidden powers in.

--Central Beigoma
The busiest place in Beigoma and the business central as well. This place has the most inhabitants and has a lot of complementary areas, such as the market, bread shop, confection factory etc.

--Central Market
A place that sells everyday needs. In some places of this big market, there are small restaurants that serves a variety of food.

--Confection Factory
Despite the name of this place only including the word confection, this place is actually the producer to most foods available in the Beigoma region.

--Abandoned Factory
No one knows why this building is abandoned before it's even fully built. It has became a base to little criminal organizations or street jerks.

Clematis Field
A Field infused with mysterious powers, and is the location of the two great towers of Beigoma; The Sacred Flame Tower and The Mirage Tower. The name "Clematis" is derived from the Clematis flowers that grew all over the field, making the field appears to be dull purple. Around these areas, only little people live - mostly mages in training. The Clematis flowers growing in the Clematis Fields are different from the usual Clematises that grew in other places - Due to the mysterious radiation of the Mirage Tower, these Clematises are believed to hold a strange power. These powers are believed to keep away people and other creatures that holds bad deeds and intentions in their hearts.

--Mirage Tower
The Mirage Tower is a very tall tower that stands alone in the middle of Clematis field. This tower is believed to radiate a special magic radiation that manipulates everything around it. Once in a while, you can see the areas around the Mirage Tower distorting due to it's very strong radiation.

--Sacred Flame Tower
A tower that is the home to the Sacred White Flame, an flame that is said to be the source of all powers of the world. Some said that the flame can't be unlit. This flame is highly hunted by mages to make them unstoppable in terms of power. However, those who tried to approach the tower is said to never come back because of the severe trial they must go through in order to reach the Sacred Flame Chamber.

Dread Plateau
A lone plateau in the very edge of Beigoma that is the home to Dread Tower, an abandoned tower where dark magic users were once abundant. This plateau were once used by forbidden power users as a hideout, but then the whole plateau is combed and the forbidden power users were banished. Currently, no inhabitants lived there. All that's left is a plateau full of dark clouds and dead tall grasses, with a tall tower standing in the middle.

--Dread Tower
A Tower that was once used by a couple of people to study forbidden powers. This tower is now abandoned. It is unknown whether the rumors about there are still a couple of inhabitants living here is true or not, but some people do really believe it to the point that they even go to the tower themselves to prove it, only to never come back anymore.

Eep, Hearts and Phi seem creepy. And idk why, but Mirage Tower and Sacred Flame Tower remind me of Free and Shu respectively.
(Jun. 23, 2021  9:52 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  9:27 AM)tenma Wrote: Some stuff that are related to the world-building of this fic (WIP, Will be updated)

Beigoma

--Central Beigoma

--Central Market

--Confection Factory

--Abandoned Factory

Clematis Field

--Mirage Tower

--Sacred Flame Tower

Dread Plateau

--Dread Tower

Eep, Hearts and Phi seem creepy. And idk why, but Mirage Tower and Sacred Flame Tower remind me of Free and Shu respectively.

You'll see! I'm still trying to get my lazy bones to watching Cho-Z again currently so that I can plan whether the said places are related to them or not :]