[Fan Fiction]  Story Of Lane's Sister: Athena (BBB OC Story) (Completed Until Further Notice)

(Jan. 19, 2021  11:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  11:30 PM) Wrote: Chapter 13 Teaser

Personally I think she’s going to fail, but we’ll see.

(Jan. 20, 2021  12:53 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  11:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: [quote pid='1719225' dateline='1611095412']
Chapter 13 Teaser

Personally I think she’s going to fail, but we’ll see.

She's prolly gonna end up like Ranjiro when he attempted to fight Lean.
[/quote]

New chapter is almost done. You'll have your answer soon.

New Ver. Of Adeona Heaven/Royal

Adeona2 Chip - same as Adeona one but side facing

Heaven Ring - has 6 contact points and a top ring that has 2 Blades. When Limit Break activates, the 2 blades expand, the blades then becomes spring loaded like God Valkyrie.

Royal Ring - has 6 contact points and a top ring that has 6 blades. When Limit Break activates, the top ring spins 180°, the ring then becomes spring loaded.

Ou Disk

Charge Metal' Driver

User: Athena Valhalla

Moves: Limit Break: Heaven, Limit Break: Royal, Bound Heaven, Royal Burst, Flare Limit Break
Chapter 13: Flare Collision! Rematch With Lane!
(Oct. 01, 2020  4:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I guess since Athena is the main character of this story, here is some info about her

Updated!
Season 2 and 3 news

Season 2 is a continuation of Season 1.

Season 3 is a new story with 2 new protagonists with a massive time skip.
I have read all the chapters. This fic is very good and interesting! Looking forward to it Smile
Chapter 14/15 have been finished. I'll have em posted here later
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Chapter 14/15 have been finished. I'll have em posted here later

Where do u write ur chapters

I write mine on google docs then copy and paste it on my fan fic thread

Happy to find another writer like me (I'm writing a real book about fanatasy with my friend and wirting a beyblade fan fic on wbo)
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:49 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Chapter 14/15 have been finished. I'll have em posted here later

Where do u write ur chapters

Happy to find another writer like me (I'm writing a real book about fanatasy with my friend and wirting a beyblade fan fic on wbo)

I write on Wattpad.
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:49 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Where do u write ur chapters

I write on Wattpad.

I did write some fanfics in Wattpad but the fanfics I wrote on there aren't about Beyblade
Deltas combo is Death/Abyss Diabolos Generate 3B

Chapter 14: Serious Duo! Dragon And Diabolos!
Chapter 15: Tag Team! Athena And Shu Vs Drum And Delta!
(Feb. 01, 2021  5:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Chapter 15: Tag Team! Athena And Shu Vs Drum And Delta!
*Athena going ham on Dragon*

Shu: *softly* dont.....
going ahead and doing the season 2 bey request that way i dont forget because i definitely will

User will be decided by me and will more than likely be a boy

Rules

~Bey must be creative (meaning no pre-existing bey evolutions)~

~must be a SuperKing bey (No Limit Break System Beys)

~must specify type and parts (preferably no abbreviations like Ev', please type the full name out)~

~You can put requests in this thread or you can PM to me with the title "Athena's Story Bey Request"~

~Deadline is February 14th

~Winner will be announced on February 15th 7:00PM CST~

Excited to see what beys you come up with

note: 3D (Free Spin) and 3S (OWD) is a Double Chassis in this story.

6A (reversed contact points), 4D (Rubber),3B (Heavy Contact Points),4B (Axe Blades) are Single Chassis. if you're gonna use one of these, bear that in mind.
Inferno Anaconda Slither' 2B

Inferno: a purple and red balance type sparking layer in the shape of lord spriggan/spryzen (right spin)

Anaconda: a purple a red right spin sparking chip with two snake heads on it with green eyes

2B: nuff said (free spin)(red)

Slither': a balance type dash driver with two mod changes 1. attack 2. defense (purple)

(i made a lego version of the bey)
(Feb. 01, 2021  5:36 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: going ahead and doing the season 2 bey request that way i dont forget because i definitely will

User will be decided by me and will more than likely be a boy

Rules

~Bey must be creative (meaning no pre-existing bey evolutions)~

~must be a SuperKing bey (No Limit Break System Beys)

~must specify type and parts (preferably no abbreviations like Ev', please type the full name out)~

~You can put requests in this thread or you can PM to me with the title "Athena's Story Bey Request"~

~Deadline is February 14th

~Winner will be announced on February 15th 7:00PM CST~

Excited to see what beys you come up with

note: 3D (Free Spin) and 3S (OWD) is a Double Chassis in this story. 6A (reversed contact points), 4D (Rubber),3B (Heavy Contact Points),4B (Axe Blades) are Single Chassis.

Attack type

Infernal Tyranno 7A roar

Infernal: Inferno has a four stage awakening:

Stage 1: Infernal is an oval (or an egg like a dinosaur)

Stage 2: Jaws appear around the top and bottom of the bey (the head popping out of the egg)

Stage 3: Claws pop out of the East and West ends of the bey

Stage 4: The claws and jaws are replaced with heads of the T-Rex on all 4 sides (this phase follows the rectangular shape of z Achilles)

Rex: a chip like Lucifer 1 except the center piece is a dinosaur eye also it’s left spin

7A: like Infernal 7A is ever changing as well. 7A takes the shape of the fully awakened Infernal and has 4stages as well (that match with the ring stages)

Stage 1: free spin

Stage 2: fills in gaps (fixed blade)

Stage 3: free spin only to the left

Stage 4: fixed blade

Roar: standard attack driver, but when it’s launched it makes a roar sound

DeltaZakuro do you think this is a little bit over the top? Should I simplify it a little bit?
(i allowed my cousin to enter her own bey, its definitely fascinating imo)

Ventral Michael 10Turn Metal Zephyr 3B

Ring: Ventral (Vn) - is a thick ring with 2 scythe like blades, has 3 hexagon like spikes that protrude between the scythes. the ring is coated with metal for heavy impacts

Chip: Michael (Mc) - a right spin Sparking with a Michael Motif, a archangel. (features a gold Metal Chip Core)

Chassis: 3-Balance (3B) a single chassis with 4 blades that are completely filled with metal with 1 small hexagon on each blade. has 4 teeth of medium height

Disk: 10Turn

Driver: Metal Zephyr

Type: Balance
Spectre Thanatos Jolt' 6A

Ring - Spectre:
Spectre is a Left-spinning Ring that features two blades with two wings (in total, 4 contact points), one of which is smaller and the other is the larger one and also slope downwards slightly similar to that seen on the Master Layer Base. The wings feature metal on them and a skull with a helm on each of them, and it also has a 'Bound Wing' gimmick similar to that of the Tempest Ring where the two wings burst out when pushed with great force and increases recoil towards the opponent when it does.

Sparking Chip - Thanatos:
Thanatos is a Left-spinning Sparking Chip that features a skull with a farmer's hat facing forward which features metal as well. It also features a Metal Chip Core that could be removed similar to that on Helios 2/Hyperion 2 which allows for increased weight as well. This chip represents the personification of death in Greek mythology, Thanatos.

Chassis - 6A:
6A is a Dual-Layer Chassis that can accommodate Beys of both spin directions. It has 4 blades facing counter-clockwise and sloping downwards, it features a spring-loaded layer that can be pushed inwards that in theory, would increase recoil on the opponent while dealing less on the opponent but in reality this dampens the damage dealt on both the opponent and the Bey it is used on. It features three strong teeth and one moderately strong tooth at the end.

Performance Tip - Jolt':
Jolt' is an Attack-type Performance Tip which features a rubber flat tip with six protrusions facing clockwise similar to the Left Rubber Flat from the Metal Fight series. The spikes in theory, increase speed and power through increased surface area and in reality this theory holds. As a Dash driver it features a red springpad and a golden springlock, signifying it has increased Burst Resistance.
winner of contest will appear on Chapter 25
Smash Dragren 7A Extreme’
Smash - Rage with three dragon heads and spins to the right (red and black)
Dragren - A red version on Lucifer2 with a dragon head 
7A - Matches the smash ring and is red
Extreme’
Chapter 17: Rising Darkness! Athena Goes Wild! Summary

Athena takes on Valt once more, in the midst of the battle Athena is fully engulfed in darkness and tries to destroy Valkyrie. Meanwhile, World Champion Aiga Akaba meets Lane and challenges him!

Chapter 18: Super Z X Sparking! Infinite Achilles!

a full blown evil Athena challenges a fired up Aiga Akaba..! a fiery clash of explosive power ensues in the stadium!
im doing nothing with my life anyway here is Adeona and Lucifer for Season 2
Just wanted to say that I like your fanfic.

Athena's Story Bey Request
Bey: Exotic Aries
Chassis: 5B
Driver: Beta
The layer consists of a look similar to Bushin Ashura but, the blades are more pronounced so that it is more of a balance type. It is left spin. The blades slope up, but if you flip the layer they can slope down. It has a combination of red and silver paint that sharply contrast each other.

The Aries chip is left spin and has a gimmick that allows you to basically enable springs on the part that holds the driver. The will make the Ring and chassis absorb hits better and is generally used for defense or stamina modes, but occasionally is used for a counter while in attack. The other mode makes it a normal sparking chip.

The chassis has 2 modes both 10 bladed. Stamina and Attack attack lines up perfectly with the layer and the stamina mode is a less pronounced and more circular shape. It is a double chassis.

Beta has a tip similar to Unite except has no rubber. Instead it has a ring similar to universe that can be locked and unlocked in place. The ring is made of rubber so the locked mode can pull off insane counters while the unlocked mode has more stamina.
(Feb. 01, 2021  5:36 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: note: 3D (Free Spin) and 3S (OWD) is a Double Chassis in this story.

6A (reversed contact points), 4D (Rubber),3B (Heavy Contact Points),4B (Axe Blades) are Single Chassis. if you're gonna use one of these, bear that in mind.

USN and @Longinox due to these rules, i have slapped on Wh to your beys. that ok?
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:30 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  5:36 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: note: 3D (Free Spin) and 3S (OWD) is a Double Chassis in this story.

USN and @Longinox due to these rules, i have slapped on Wh to your beys. that ok?
Sorry. Can I just change the name to 5B?
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:53 AM)USN Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:30 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: USN and @Longinox due to these rules, i have slapped on Wh to your beys. that ok?
Sorry. Can I just change the name to 5B?

Sure.