[Fan Fiction]  My new series page

This story series is called,
Beyblade Burst 
                          Bladebreakers 2.0

It's about my characters, The twins, Kody Takeo and Ayane takeo and their friends Tora Hiroki, Yami Seishin And Daisuke Ryuga along with Valt Aoi and and his friends. As These young bladers fight their way to the top, They learn new battle styles, Meet new rivals, And compete with the best in the World.

Episode one of Beyblade Burst: Bladebreakers 2.0
A fresh start

We all know that every champion in the world is destined for greatness, But what we don't know is that even the most average person can be a champion with enough time.

This is the story of a boy, his twin sister and their friends on a journey to become world champions.

It was a summer, Saturday morning in Japan where an 11 year old boy named Kody Takeo was sleeping with his sister Ayane Takeo, That is, until the alarm clock rang. "Ugh, Why do I have to wake up so early on a Saturday?" Kody said drowsily. He slapped the clock to make it stop ringing, looked around his room and noticed his sister was already awake and downstairs having breakfast.

Kody put on his slippers and walked down the staircase to the kitchen where he saw Ayane having toast. "Morning, Mom, Morning, Ayane." Greeted Kody with a cheerful look on his face. "Good morning, Kody" Replied both Ayane and Sakura. "So what do you two have planned this weekend? are you going to get your new beyblades today and meet up with Valt and the others?" Their mother asked. Kody and Ayane both realized that today is the day they get their new beyblades that they ordered a few days ago. "Oh yeah! we almost forgot about that!" Said the twins in unison.

Kody and Ayane are fraternal twins meaning they were born on the same day as each other and they have a tendency to talk at the same time as each other.

They both finished up their breakfast and washed their plates, Then they both hurried up the stairs, brushed their teeth, and got dressed in their signature outfits. Kody wore his blue shirt and red vest with the beyblader's logo which was an inverted triangle with lines going through it to look like a beyblade, Along with dark blue jeans and red shoes with orange highlights. Ayane put on a yellow shirt with orange sleeves with the blader's logo on the right sleeve, she also put on some gold colored pants with a red waistline and yellow shoes with orange bottoms. "Bye, Mom, We love you!" the twins said to their mother before they left. "Bye, Kids, love you too." Their mother replied with a smile.

They both headed out onto the sidewalk and ran to the W.B.B.A Beyblade shop where they placed the order. "Hello kids, What can I do for you Today?" the shopkeeper asked them. "We'd like to pick up our new beyblades, please." said the twins. "Ok, here they are." the shopkeeper gave them their energy layers. The first one was an attack type layer and it was colored red, orange and blue. it had three wings like a Valtryek and a wolf motif like a Fengriff. the second was a stamina layer. It had two wolf logos on it and was orange and yellow and had 4 small protrusions on it. "Why don't you give them some cool names?" said the shopkeeper.

The two kids thought hard about what to name them and at last they had figured them out. Kody was the first one to think of his layer's name. "I will call him Killer Karven K2!". "And I will name mine Arbiter Atrion A2!" Said Ayane excitedly. "Those names are great! Now to finish your beyblades, you need a forge disc and a performance tip. the forge disc helps keep the beyblade from getting knocked around too much by making it heavy, and the performance tip helps the beyblade move around the stadium. You guys can find them over by the launcher grips and weights." said the shopkeeper. "Ok, Thanks." replied the two kids in unison again.

As they made their way to the forge disks and performance tips, they noticed a tall boy with green hair wearing a tank top with the beyblader's logo, some orange pants and green sneakers. He seemed to be searching for a new launcher grip. Kody introduced himself and Ayane to the boy. "Hi there! my name is Kody and this my twin sister Ayane.". "Hello!" said Ayane.

"Hi, I'm Daisuke Ryuga! Hey, hang on a minute, I know you guys!" Said the green haired boy. "You do?" Asked the twins in confusion. They had no clue they were recognized in public. "Yeah, we go to school together. You're Kody and Ayane, The two fastest kids on the school track!" Said Daisuke.
"I never knew we were famous for our school track record, did you know that, Ayane?" Kody asked curiously. "No, I didn't because i was trying so hard to run, I didn't notice the leaderboard." Ayane replied.

"Oh, By the way, can you guys help me choose which launcher grip i should get? Launching without one is really uncomfortable for my hands and I can't aim well that way." Asked Daisuke. "Of course we can!" said the twins at the same time. "which launcher do you use? maybe if you tell us, We can show you which launcher setup works for you." Said Kody. "Ok" Said Daisuke. The tall, green haired boy pulled out a green String launcher with a Beylogger on top."This is the launcher I use for my battles" The twins looked at the launcher and then they looked at Daisuke's hands and had an idea. "This standard grip should fit your hands perfectly, Daisuke!" the twins said unanimously. "Thanks, Guys!" Daisuke replied gratefully. "If you guys wanna find me, I'll be at the park with Valt and Tora after this."

"Kody and I are going to the park too after we give Atrion and Karven their new parts! But who's Tora?" Ayane said. "Tora Hiroki is my best friend and beyblading partner. I hope to see you guys again today, see ya later!" Daisuke said happily as he made his purchase and left the shop with his new grip on his launcher. "See you soon, Daisuke!" said the twins in unison. They went to work choosing their new forge disks and performance tips for their energy layers. Kody chose the Heavy disk and Accel tip while Ayane chose the Spread disk and Yielding tip. "Ok, that should do it for Karven's parts. are you done with Atrion yet?" Kody asked. "Yep! She's all set!" Ayane said. The twins went to the cashier to pay for their beys.

"Here's our beys, How much should we pay? Asked the twins simultaneously. "Since these are your first beyblades, You don't have to pay anything at all, They're free! And you can have these launchers and Beyloggers too!" Said the cashier. "The Beyloggers measure your beyblades and their stats. they even tell you how well you launch!" She gave them their launchers and beyloggers each with the standard grip they recommended to Daisuke. "Thank you, ma'am!" said the twins unanimously as they left the shop and headed to the park where all their friends planned to meet up. Valt Aoi was there along with Shu Kurenai, Daigo Kurogami, Rantaro Kiyama, Ken Midori and Wakiya Murasaki, along with their new friend Daisuke and a beautiful girl the two kids have never seen before. she had blue hair in a ponytail, a yellow shirt with the blader's logo, blue shorts and yellow sneakers with pink bottoms. "Hey, Ayane, that girl next to Daisuke, Do you think she's Tora Hiroki?" Kody asked Ayane. "Hmm... Maybe she is, Let's go and find out!" said Ayane.

The twins made their way down to the beystadium where Valt and the others were battling each other. "Hi guys we're here!" cried the twins with excitement. "Hey, Kody and Ayane came with their new beys!" Valt exclaimed. the kids greeted each other and started having fun. Then the blue haired girl came by to talk to Kody and Ayane. "Hi there, Kody, Ayane, I'm Tora Hiroki, one of the school's best beybladers. Nice to meet you both!" Tora said with a smile. "Hi Tora, It's nice to meet you too!" said the twins in unison. The kids laughed at Kody and Ayane's timing.

"Now, how about we start off the day with some real battles?" Valt stated. the other kids agreed and walked over to the stadium to start their own mini tournament. "Battle one, Kody and Karven vs Ken and Kerbeus! Round one!" Tora shouted. Kody's first battle was about to begin. "What's Kody doing?" Rantaro asked. "He's connecting with his bey." Shu replied. "Whoa! He must be taking this very seriously! Valt said. "Ok Karven, we're about to go up against Ken and his bey, Kerbeus, I trust you, Karven and you trust me. Together, We will win this as a team!" Kody said aloud. He put on his blue gloves and set up his string launcher to go out to the side and loaded Karven onto the launcher. As Ken and Kody got ready for battle, Tora and the others started the countdown. "3. 2. 1! LET IT RIIIP!!" They all said. The battle had begun.

To be continued.

Next is Episode 2: Brawl of the Hounds, Karven vs Kerbeus
Previously, On episode one: A fresh start,
Kody and Ayane finally got their new beys and made some new friends in the process, now Kody’s first battle with Karven against Ken and his bey, Kerbeus is underway.

Episode Two of Beyblade Burst: Bladebreakers 2.0
Brawl of the Hounds, Karven vs Kerbeus

Kerbeus and Karven were released from their launchers and were fighting against each other for the first time. “Kerbeus, Chain Launch!” said Keru and Besu, Ken’s hand puppets. Ken has transferred to many schools during his life because of his parents' business as a traveling puppet show, so it was very hard for the boy to make friends until Valt and his friends came along helped Ken come out of his shell.

“You’re not getting out of this one, Kody!” said Keru arrogantly, As Kerbeus dove for the center of the stadium and made his mark. “Oh Is that so, Keru? Because I’ve been watching and waiting for the right time to make my move and Now you’ll get a taste of what’s coming for you!” Kody replied confidently, leaving Ken and both his puppets confused as Karven raced to collide with Kerbeus.

Karven hit Kerbeus Once and made the green Beyblade lose a click. The second time, Karven hit Kerbeus again, but this time two clicks were lost. Kerbeus was about to lose, when suddenly, Karven had run out of stamina and fell over while Kerbeus was still standing with three clicks gone. “King Kerbeus gets one point, the first round goes to Ken Midori.” Announced Tora.  

“Hah! We won the first round and all that talk was wasted!” exclaimed Keru bombastically, but the feeling of victory was short-lived when Ken noticed something strange about Kody, He was still smiling even after he lost the round.
“ I see you noticed I’m not bummed yet, Ken, That’s because I have a bigger plan than that, Ken.” Said Kody cunningly. “Wow, He was holding back to reveal his master plan! Kody, you are something else!” Thought Tora, who was just as impressed as the other kids. “How did he manage to pull off those attacks and yet he blew it?!” said Wakiya irritatedly. “He was waiting and watching like he said before, Kody lost on purpose in order to reveal something he learned to do when he was fighting Ken.” Said Shu. “Yeah but I wonder if Kody can really pull off what he said he’s got up his sleeve?” said Daisuke in a worried tone.

“Second battle!” Shouted Tora. Kody set up his launcher in a different way. This time the string goes toward his chest instead of out to the side like last time. Kody’s stance changed as well he was not as close to the stadium and was holding his launcher differently too. “Hey Shu, Look at Kody’s stance and his launcher setup!” said Valt curiously. “Yeah  they’re both different from before.” Shu replied. He had never seen a new blader like Kody act this way before. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!”
The bladers shouted once again as Kody And Ken launched Karven and Kerbeus into the stadium.
Kody’s launch was different as well. He kicked off with his legs and angled his launcher at a banked turn, while it was aimed for the wall of the stadium. “Kerbeus, Chain launch one more time!” said Ken vigorously. Whatever Kody had up his sleeve, Ken wanted none of it, but He hadn’t known that Kody’s plan was already in operation.

“Karven, Now is our chance! Firestorm launch!” Kody shouted in determination. “What did he just say?!” said Shu in a surprised voice. Karven’s aura started to form and from within emerged a Large, Winged wolf with flames coming from the Beyblade.

Ken was shocked, He never knew Kody had such a big avatar in his bey. None of the other kids knew either. “Light ‘em up, Karven!’ said Kody in excitement. Karven started moving in an aggressive cross pattern and hit Kerbeus three times. The first time knocked Kerbeus to the edge of the stadium. The second Hit sent Him to the other side of the dish!

“Hit number three, Coming in Hot!” Shouted Kody confidently. The third hit was so extreme, That all of Kerbeus’ clicks went from Four to zero instantly resulting in Kerbeus bursting into three parts. “Unreal!” Ken Said in shock. Kody smiled as He picked up Kerbeus and rebuilt the green Beyblade. That was a great match we had! I thought you really had us there, Ken!” Kody said politely. He gave Kerbeus back to Ken and gave him a hug. “Thanks for battling with me, It was fun.” Kody whispered in Ken’s ear. Ken Blushed happily and returned the hug. “You're welcome, Pal. It was fun!” Replied Ken gently.

"Kody Takeo Wins the second round!" Tora announced. "Wow, Those hits were out of sight, Kid!" Exclaimed Rantaro. “Nice job, Kody!” Said Valt and Shu unanimously. Kody and Ayane laughed at their timing. "Thanks, guys!" replied Kody with a smile. Valt laughed and Shu chuckled. “I guess you guys are starting to rub off on us.” Shu said, smiling. “Wow,” Tora said under her breath. “Kody’s amazing for a first time blader! He’ll definitely go far.”

“Next to battle is Wakiya and Wyvron vs Ayane and Atrion.” Shouted Tora. Ayane and Wakiya stepped up to the stadium and prepped their beys. “I should probably warn you, but Wyvron is The best defense type bey In the entire world, so we won’t lose to you anytime soon!” Said Wakiya proudly, But the rich blader only received silence and an Unamused face from Ayane. “Well, I guess the silent ones are the most dangerous ones, But that still won’t stop Me and Wyvron from winning this match!" “Bladers ready?” asked Tora. Both Wakiya and Ayane nodded.

“3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!” Shouted the other bladers as Wyvron And Atrion were shot into the dish.

To be continued

Next is Episode three, Shield and Spin: Wyvron vs Atrion.
Previously, On episode two: Brawl of the Hounds; Karven vs Kerbeus,
Ken and Kody fought like warriors to win match one. Ken won the first round but Kody had a trick called Firestorm launch, It was an intense battle between the two bladers, But Kody And Karven emerged victorious. Now it’s Ayane and Atrion’s turn to Battle Wakiya And Wyvron.

Episode three of Beyblade Burst: Bladebreakers 2.0
Shield and Spin: Wyvron vs Atrion.

Ayane and Wakiya launched their beys in the stadium. Atrion was the first to get the middle but, Ayane quickly noticed Wyvron circling the outer rim of the dish instead of its normal “Claim the Center” technique. “Hmm… That’s a new one, What is Wakiya planning?” Ayane wondered curiously.

She Knows Wakiya too well to understand that He wouldn’t stray from his old battle pattern unless he was desperate, So if Wakiya was planning a new tactic, Ayane would have to be vigilant so Atrion wouldn’t burst on impact. “Wyvron, Give them All you got, Shield Crash!” Shouted Wakiya Confidently.

Thanks to the Orbit tip, Wyvron Started to Slide down the wall at high speed, Hitting Atrion, but instead of bursting, Atrion flew out of the stadium. “Wyvron gets One point, Wakiya takes the round” Tora announced. “There you have it, Kid. That’s a taste of what’s coming!” Stated Wakiya proudly, But Ayane continued to Ignore His smack talk and focus on her bey. “I’m sorry, Atrion. I messed up now, But the next round is Ours!” Thought Ayane. she was Definitely ready to retaliate. Wakiya saw this And was getting angry his mind games weren’t working. “How hard is it to burst a newbie’s bey?” He said in irritation. Daigo saw what Ayane is doing and that she was Unaware that she was angering Wakiya. “Guys, Look at Ayane over there, What is She doing?” Daigo inquired.

“She’s planning her next move, and working out The details to find the best strategy so she can take down Wyvron in the next round.” Replied Kody. “I will never understand how you two do that.” Said Shu. He was surprised By the twins ability to know each other’s thoughts as was everyone else. “Are You two psychically connected?” Asked Valt, Rantaro and Daisuke in confusion and slight shock.

“Uh… No, no we aren’t, It’s just a thing We've been able to do.” said Kody nervously. “Uh… Ok then, Second battle!” Said Tora, Who was slightly scarred by Kody’s statement. Ayane and Wakiya Stepped up to the dish with their beys on their launchers. “I’m Impressed, Ayane. You managed to counter shield crash, Not bad for a first-timer. But just know, You’ll still lose” Wakiya said bombastically. “Your arrogance will be the cause of your downfall, Wakiya.” Ayane replied in a stoic manner. She was ready for action, Not a chat.

Wakiya only shrugged and got ready to launch. Ayane held her launcher up to her chest and was posed sideways. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the bladers as Atrion and Wyvron were released from their launchers and into the stadium.

“Wyvron, Shield Launch!” cried Wakiya. Wyvron quickly made its way to the center and refused to move.
“I hope you have a plan, Ayane. Because there is no way you’re moving Wyvron!” Stated Wakiya. Ayane only smiled and said “Atrion, Roaring Wind!”. Atrion’s aura formed and out from the bey came another wolf avatar except this wolf was wingless. Wakiya went from proud to worried insantly when he saw what was happening.

Atrion started to form a wind vortex which pulled Wyvron inside it, leaving the center up for grabs. “Wyvron! NO!!” Shouted Wakiya, but it was too late for Wyvron to fight back as Atrion took the middle and left the purple Beyblade to fend for itself with only one click left. Ayane smiled and went in for the burst. “Atrion, Give him the Shakedown!” Ayane shouted with confidence.

Atrion sped towards the rim of the stadium and hit Wyvron with all that force it had left and burst the purple dragon bey into pieces, Leaving Wakiya stunned as he just lost to a new blader. Ayane retrieved Atrion and held it close to her heart. “Thank you, Atrion I knew you could beat Wakiya, I just knew it!”. Thought Ayane happily. She picked up Wyvron, rebuilt him and returned him to Wakiya.

“That was great! You’re good, Wakiya!” Stated Ayane with a smile. Wakiya smiled back and said “Thanks, You’re very good for a New blader, but next time, I'm gonna win!”. “Then I look forward to it” replied Ayane. He took her hand and shook it firmly.

The other bladers congratulated for her victory and Kody gave her a hug. “That was amazing, Ayane. You’ve Gotta teach me how to do that!” Said Valt excitedly. Everyone else just laughed at Valt’s statement. “Third battle Valt and Valtryek vs Tora and Tigres” Shouted Kody, Who took over as referee so Tora could battle next. Valt and Tora stepped up to the stadium and set up their beys. "Are you ready for this, Tora? Asked Valt confidently. "I was born ready, Valt!" Replied Tora. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the bladers once more as Valtryek and Tigres were sent into battle.

To be continued

Next is Episode 4, The Raging Tiger: Terror Tigres
Previously, On episode three: Shield and spin: Wyvron vs Atrion, Ayane had her first battle with Wakiya. It was an astounding Battle between the two. Wakiya was more cunning than ever, But Ayane managed to avoid his wordplay and ring up a victory. Now Valt Aoi has to Battle the Beautiful, But Dangerous, Tora Hiroki.

Episode four of Beyblade Burst: Bladebreakers 2.0
The Raging Tiger, Terror Tigres.

Valt And Tora launched their beys into the stadium and as the Beyblades are about to collide, Valtryek starts acting strange and unpredictable and moves inches away from away from Tigres. “Yeah! That’s the way, Buddy! Show ‘em what you got!” Said Valt excitedly. Tora was confused as to why Valt would see an out of control bey as a good thing, But She shrugged it off and resumed her focus.

“That’s Valt for you, Finding the best in everything.” Ken said. “Yep, No kidding. It’s like he was planning this the whole time.” Replied Rantaro proudly. “I’d focus more on Tora’s bey, Terror Tigres is an attack type like Valtryek, and the rubber on its Xtreme tip is more than a challenge for anyone who is pitted against Tora and her bey.” Daigo stated bringing the boys attention from Valt to Tora.

Tigres was moving quickly around the stadium While Valtryek was still on a joyride, dodging and swerving away from Tigres everytime they’re about to collide. “Valt, I Hope you know what you’re doing in there, Cuz I’m not expecting you to lose this match!” Shouted Wakiya irritatedly. “I know that, Wakiya!” Valt shouted back.

“Geez, Is He always like this?” asked Kody and Ayane in unison. “Dudes, you have no idea how many times Wakiya has said that to us” Replied Rantaro. “Wakiya really needs to chill once in a while” said the twins. “Couldn’t agree more.” Shu answered.

Valtryek hit the wall and directed itself to Tigres and hit it Twice bringing each bey down two clicks. Valtryek hit Tigres a third time Bringing the both to their last click before bursting “Ok, I have to end this quickly, Valtryek is about to lose steam! It’s risky but I don’t have a choice! Valtryek, Ultra Flash Rush Launch!” Valt yelled in determination and persistence. “Tigres, I won’t let you lose just yet!” Shouted Tora.

Both Valtryek and Tigres dove in for a burst finish, But as soon as they hit each other, They both burst on the spot. “Simultaneous Burst finish, No points awarded!” Kody said. “No way!” Shouted both Valt and Tora at the same time.
“Second Battle!” Said Kody. Valt and Tora set up their beys and launchers and got ready to battle again. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!! Shouted the kids as Valt and Tora launched Valtryek and Tigres again. “Alright Valtryek, Let’s win this, Time for a good ol’ Rush Launch!” Valt said vigorously. He was more determined to win than before.

Valtryek performed his Rush Launch and moved in a high-speed cross pattern, While Tigres’ aura started to form and a Blue tiger with Yellow and gold stripes came from inside the Beyblade. “Tigres, Oceanclaw Attack!” Yelled Tora. Tigres Started to Move Faster And began to hit Valtryek four times, with each hit stronger than the last.

“Hunt down Valtryek and capture your prey!” Shouted Tora. Tigres’ last hit was so hard, Valtryek burst instantly. “Tigres Wins with a Burst finish. Tora Hiroki wins Match 3” Said Kody. “Unbelievable!” exclaimed Valt. He never saw it coming until it was too late for him.
Tora rebuilt Valtryek and returned him to Valt. “You and your bey have a strong bond. I like that about you two, and that battle was pretty fun!” Said Tora politely. Valt took Valtryek back and smiled, saying: Thanks, You and Tigres Sure have Earned the Title as One of the best Beyblade teams in the school. Congratulations on your win, Tora!” Replied Valt. The two bladers gave each other a high five and went to talk about their match under a tree.

“Fourth Battle, Rantaro Kiyama vs Daisuke Ryuga” Said Shu who took over the role of referee so Kody wouldn’t get laryngitis from shouting so much. “Bladers ready?” Shu asked. Both Rantaro and Daisuke Nodded and got ready for launch. “Get ready, Daisuke cuz, I‘m gonna Make the Ground Shake.” Said Rantaro Excitedly. “Don’t be so sure, Rantaro. Overconfidence is how many Bladers lose.” Daisuke replied. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the bladers as Rantaro And Daisuke Sent their beys into the dish.

To be continued
Next is Episode five, The Dragon Blader, Daisuke Ryuga.
Previously, On episode four, The Raging Tiger, Terror Tigres, Valt and Tora Were up next to battle. Valt Tried Very hard to win the fourth Battles but Tigres was too much for Valtryek and Tora Took the win, Now Daisuke and Rantaro must battle next.

Episode Five, The Dragon Blader, Daisuke Ryuga.
Daisuke and Rantaro’s battle is underway and Within seconds, Dominus has made it to the middle of the stadium, But Roktavor starts trying to bump Dominus out. “Come on Roktavor, Use all the Power ya’ got!” Rantaro Exclaimed Strongly. He didn’t want to be the next Beigoma Academy Beyclub member who lost their battle, But Daisuke didn’t want to lose either. “Hold your ground, Dominus! Don’t let Roktavor Push You around!” Shouted Daisuke.

Dominus managed to withstand most of Roktavor’s smashes, But the last two hits Knocked Dominus to the outer rim of the stadium. “Hah! Knew that would work out as planned!” said Rantaro proudly. Daisuke was getting Flustered as Roktavor started overcoming Dominus’ Defenses. 

“ARGH! How can I make a comeback!? Roktavor will outlast Dominus if I let Return him to the Center, but if I don’t, He’s gonna lose spin faster! Think Daisuke, Think!” Said Daisuke While hitting his head.

“It looks like Daisuke is having some trouble figuring out what to do now that Roktavor is in the middle.” Stated Daigo. “Yeah, He seems Like he’s starting to get distracted.” Replied Ken. “Hey, Daisuke!” Shouted the twins. “Just keep calm and just Dig Deeper into the problem! Getting stressed will Make things Worse!”. “They’re Right! Getting stressed out won’t help me at all. I need to calm down and get a closer look. Thanks, Guys, You always know what to do!” Shouted Daisuke with a smile. He analyzed the situation more and noticed that Roktavor’s Shape is not completely round. “Aha! I got it now! If I aim for one of the gaps in Roktavor’s layer, I can knock it out before I run out of power” Said Daisuke.

“What’s going on in His head?” Asked Rantaro worriedly. Dominus started going into the center again to flush out Roktavor. “Dominus, Drago Wall Launch!” Cried Daisuke in vigor and persistence. Dominus’ aura materialized and A Giant, Green Dragon With orange wings Revealed itself from within the bey.

“Oh Boy!” Said Rantaro nervously! He never expected Daisuke to make this move. Dominus Sped into the center and knocked Roktavor out of the stadium just before losing all of its spin. “Destroyer Dominus Wins with a Ring out Finish” Said Shu “Whew, That was Too close, Good job, Dominus!”. Daisuke said proudly to his bey.

“Second battle!” Shu said. Daisuke and Rantaro prepared to launch again but Daisuke had a new strategy to try out. He Set up his launcher to rip out to the side and Stood back. “Check out that Launch stance Daisuke is in, It looks like he has a new plan this tim.” Said Wakiya. “Yeah I see it too! Maybe He has a new launch style coming up!” Valt replied. “Bladers ready?” Asked Shu. Daisuke and Rantaro got into position and nodded yes. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the kids.

Daisuke and Rantaro Launched their beys into the stadium, but Daisuke’s launch was different than before. He moved forward and thrusted his launcher towards the outer rim. “Roktavor, It’s time For Roktavor Zone!” Shouted Rantaro. Roktavor started to move to the center but Daisuke had other ideas. “Uh-Uh, Not this time, Honcho. Dominus, Unleash your new power! Reptile Slash!” Daisuke Yelled With vigor. “Reptile Slash? What Could this move be?” Inquired the twins in unison.

Dominus Hit the wall of the stadium and Rushed to the Center before Roktavor could claim it and hit Roktavor hard, Sending him on a one way trip to the wall. “Hang on Just a bit longer, Roktavor!” Said Rantaro. Roktavor Ricocheted Back inside the stadium with a little bit of stamina left while Dominus was still standing strong, Until, at the last second, Dominus burst, Leaving Daisuke shocked.

Roktavor inched its way to the center before stopping. “Raging Roktavor wins with a Burst finish. Rantaro Kiyama Wins Match four” Said Shu. “I lost, I LOST! AARRRGGH!!” Screamed Daisuke sadly. “I’m sorry, Dominus, I messed up big time, But I promise the next match will be ours to win!” He continued Feeling a little better. “Hey Dude, that was a good match! You and Dominus put up a real good fight there!” Stated Rantaro Smiling. “Thank you, Honcho You deserved that win, You’re a great blader too.” Replied Daisuke gently as he picked up Dominus and Rebuilt him.

“Nice Blading, Honcho, That was Intense fighting!” Said the members of the beyclub. “Thanks guys, I knew we could win this!” replied Rantaro.

Daisuke walked back to the Twins and Tora, worried about how they would react to his loss. Would they be upset, or would they be angry? Either way, He had to find out himself. When He reached them, he was expecting them to be unhappy, But to his surprise, They hugged him in sympathy. “Huh? I thought you guys would be mad at me for losing?” Daisuke said in confusion.

“No Buddy, We’re Proud of You for trying, and because of that, You’re a winner to us.” They replied, smiling. Daisuke was moved by his friends’ compassion and support for him and each other. “Thanks so much for believing in me, Guys.” Daisuke said happily as he returned the hug.

“Ok, Next up is Shu and Daigo In Round Five!” Said Wakiya. “Bladers Ready?” He asked. Shu And Daigo Got Ready for Battle and nodded yes. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!!! Said the other kids as Shu and Daigo launched Spryzen and Doomscizor Into the stadium.

To be continued
Next is Episode 6, Scythes and Axes: Spryzen vs Doomscizor
Previously on Episode 5, The Dragon Blader, Daisuke Ryuga,

After Tora and Valt’s Battle, It was Daisuke and Rantaro’s turn to fight. Daisuke and Dominus came up with Some good strategies and a new move called Reptile Slash, But Roktavor managed to outlast Dominus By a few seconds. Now Daigo must battle Shu next, but with His amazing power, Daigo might have a hard time in this fight.

Episode six, Scythes and Axes, Spryzen Vs Doomscizor.

The Fifth Battle was in progress as Doomscizor And Spryzen were moving around the dish. “Doomscizor, Use Quake Launch!” Daigo Exclaimed. the bey’s Aura Formed and From within emerged The Dual Scythe-Wielding Grim Reaper Avatar, Doomscizor. The Black and purple bey started moving in aimless, unpredictable patterns. “Make Spryzen Fear your Power!” Shouted Daigo gravely.

“Not Today! Spryzen, Upper Launch!” Shu Responded Strongly. Spryzen’s aura appeared and The Axe-Swinging Oni Avatar materialized. The red balance type Beyblade Began to incline the stadium and use its momentum to knock out Doomscizor, but in response, Doomscizor’s motion pattern had the same power as Spryzen’s.

“At this rate, One wrong move from any of them will burst either Doomscizor or Spryzen. It’s a good thing that hit didn’t take Its toll yet.” Said Ken. “No, That hit did leave a mark on them, Because they’re both starting to topple.” Said a mysterious voice. “Who said that!?” Shouted Ken, alarmed.

“Relax, it’s just me, Yami Seishin.” Replied a girl who looked to be 11 years old like the Twins, But was as tall as Daisuke. She Had Dark Purple eyes, pale skin and long black hair with a Purple streak dyed in the front and A grey leather Jacket, Some Ripped Dark Blue Jeans and grey Sneakers.

The other bladers watched as she Jumped down from a tree branch and quietly approached them with a calm smile on her face. “I hope you don’t mind if I Join this tournament you guys are hosting, because I love Beyblade too.” Yami said politely. “Sure you can! The more the Merrier!” Kody Replied invitingly. “Thank you.” She said, smiling as she stood with the boys Which creeped them out a little, But They did their best not to show it.

Meanwhile during the battle between Shu and Daigo, The Two bladers with still Going at it, Doomscizor Hit Spryzen two times, The first time Hit Spryzen enough to make him wobble even more. Unfortunately, The hit that Doomscizor gave Spryzen Made him weaker too, and the second hit Made them both stop Spinning right after collision.

“Both beys have Stopped spinning. No points awarded.” Stated Wakiya. “Second Battle”. Shu and Daigo set up their beys and Got ready to launch again but Shu Angled his launcher for the wall. “There's a difference In Shu’s stance! He’s going for another Upper Launch!” Said Yami. “Oh yeah, You’re Right, Yami! It Looks like He wants to Get this done fast!” Replied Kody in an agreeing manner.

“Bladers ready” Said Wakiya. Shu and Daigo Nodded yes. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the Bladers As Spryzen and Doomscizor Began Battle Two. Spryzen and Doomscizor both got in some early Hits at the start of the match But soon they both started missing each other and Moving in strange directions. “What’s happening? Doomscizor And Spryzen are going nuts!” exclaimed Valt worriedly. “Shu and Daigo are Performing Different strategies while their beys are moving the in same pattern Until each has found an opening for them to attack.” Yami explained to Valt.

“Spryzen, Upper Launch!” Shu Shouted to His partner in vigor and determination. Spryzen Moved quickly towards Doomscizor to knock Him out, But Daigo wasn’t Ready for that to Happen yet. “Doomscizor, Quake launch One more time!” He said to Doomscizor in excitement. The purple and black Bey Performed its signature move, spinning all over the stadium in random paths. Finally, Spryzen and Doomscizor both Smashed each other hard, But The force of Spryzen’s Upper Launch overwhelmed Doomscizor and Burst it on the spot.
 “Storm Spryzen Wins By a Burst Finish. Shu Kurenai wins Game five! That sure took a while!” said Wakiya.

“I'm Sorry, Doomscizor. I Was too Late.” Daigo said sadly. “Good game, You almost Got us that time.” Shu said. “Thanks, But Domscizor and I Aren’t done With our training yet!” Daigo replied Happily. The other kids praised Daigo and Shu for the Great battle. “That was awesome! I was On the Edge of My seat!” Rantaro exclaimed. “Us too It was A very intense Fight! The Twins Said excitedly. “Thanks guys. It was Really fun.” Said Shu and Daigo Proudly.

“Next is the Wild card round! The Bladers who lost the first Rounds or recently joined the tournament Can Now get a Chance to move on By Battling each other!” “Round One will Be Between Yami Seishin and Ken Midori!” said Tora.

Yami And Ken Went to the Beystadium and Prepped their launchers and beys. “The Day has finally come for my partner to reveal her greatest power!” Yami said in a foreboding voice. Ken was Worried about Yami and her bey, But there was no backing out now, Not if he wanted to win. “Bladers ready? Tora asked. Yami and Ken Said yes and got ready to launch. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the bladers and the beys made their way into the next battle.

To be continued.

Next is Episode Seven, The 
Bey of Fright, Yelping Yokadron.
(Feb. 21, 2018  4:57 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Prevoiusly on Episode 5, The Dragon Blader, Daisuke Ryuga,

After Tora and Valt’s Battle, It was Daisuke and Rantaro’s turn to fight. Daisuke and Dominus came up with Some good strategies and a new move called Reptile Slash, But Roktavor managed to outlast Dominus By a few seconds. Now Daigo must battle Shu next, but with His amazing power, Daigo might have a hard time in this fight.

The Fifth Battle was in progress as Doomscizor And Spryzen were moving around the dish. “Doomscizor, Use Quake Launch!” Daigo Exclaimed. the bey’s Aura Formed and From within emerged The Dual Scythe-Wielding Grim Reaper Avatar, Doomscizor. The Black and purple bey started moving in aimless, unpredictable patterns. “Make Spryzen Fear your Power!” Shouted Daigo gravely.

“Not Today! Spryzen, Upper Launch!” Shu Responded Strongly. Spryzen’s aura appeared and The Axe-Swinging Oni Avatar materialized. The red balance type Beyblade Began to incline the stadium and use its momentum to knock out Doomscizor, but in response, Doomscizor’s motion pattern had the same power as Spryzen’s.

“At this rate, One wrong move from any of them will burst either Doomscizor or Spryzen. It’s a good thing that hit didn’t take Its toll yet.” Said Ken. “No, That hit did leave a mark on them, Because they’re both starting to topple.” Said a mysterious voice. “Who said that!?” Shouted Ken, alarmed.

“Relax, it’s just me, Yami Seishin.” Replied a girl who looked to be 11 years old like the Twins, But was as tall as Daisuke. She Had Dark Purple eyes, pale skin and long black hair with a Purple streak dyed in the front and A grey leather Jacket, Some Ripped Dark Blue Jeans and grey Sneakers.

The other bladers watched as she Jumped down from a tree branch and quietly approached them with a calm smile on her face. “I hope you don’t mind if I Join this tournament you guys are hosting, because I love Beyblade too.” Yami said politely. “Sure you can! The more the Merrier!” Kody Replied invitingly. “Thank you.” She said, smiling as she stood with the boys Which creeped them out a little, But They did their best not to show it.

Meanwhile during the battle between Shu and Daigo, The Two bladers with still Going at it, Doomscizor Hit Spryzen two times, The first time Hit Spryzen enough to make him wobble even more. Unfortunately, The hit that Doomscizor gave Spryzen Made him weaker too, and the second hit Made them both stop Spinning right after collision.

“Both beys have Stopped spinning. No points awarded.” Stated Wakiya. “Second Battle”. Shu and Daigo set up their beys and Got ready to launch again but Shu Angled his launcher for the wall. “There's a difference In Shu’s stance! He’s going for another Upper Launch!” Said Yami. “Oh yeah, You’re Right, Yami! It Looks like He wants to Get this done fast!” Replied Kody in an agreeing manner.

“Bladers ready” Said Wakiya. Shu and Daigo Nodded yes. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the Bladers As Spryzen and Doomscizor Began Battle Two. Spryzen and Doomscizor both got in some early Hits at the start of the match But soon they both started missing each other and Moving in strange directions. “What’s happening? Doomscizor And Spryzen are going nuts!” exclaimed Valt worriedly. “Shu and Daigo are Performing Different strategies while their beys are moving the in same pattern Until each has found an opening for them to attack.” Yami explained to Valt.

“Spryzen, Upper Launch!” Shu Shouted to His partner in vigor and determination. Spryzen Moved quickly towards Doomscizor to knock Him out, But Daigo wasn’t Ready for that to Happen yet. “Doomscizor, Quake launch One more time!” He said to Doomscizor in excitement. The purple and black Bey Performed its signature move, spinning all over the stadium in random paths. Finally, Spryzen and Doomscizor both Smashed each other hard, But The force of Spryzen’s Upper Launch overwhelmed Doomscizor and Burst it on the spot.
 “Storm Spryzen Wins By a Burst Finish. Shu Kurenai wins Game five! That sure took a while!” said Wakiya.

“Im Sorry, Doomscizor. I Was too Late.” Daigo said sadly. “Good game, You almost Got us that time.” Shu said. “Thanks, But Domscizor and I Aren’t done With our training yet!” Daigo replied Happily. The other kids praised Daigo and Shu for the Great battle. “That was awesome! I was On the Edge of My seat!” Rantaro exclaimed. “Us too It was A very intense Fight! The Twins Said excitedly. “Thanks guys. It was Really fun.” Said Shu and Daigo Proudly.

“Next is the Wild card round! The Bladers who lost the first Rounds or recently joined the tournament Can Now get a Chance to move on By Battling each other!” “Round One will Be Between Yami Seishin and Ken Midori!” said Tora.

Yami And Ken Went to the Beystadium and Prepped their launchers and beys. “The Day has finally come for my partner to reveal her greatest power!” Yami said in a foreboding voice. Ken was Worried about Yami and her bey, But there was no backing out now, Not if he wanted to win. “Bladers ready? Tora asked. Yami and Ken Said yes and got ready to launch. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the bladers and the beys made their way into the next battle.
To be continued.
Next is Episode Seven, The bey of Fright, Yelping Yokadron.

Dude, I love it! I have a similar series to yours, but it doesn't have as many new people. Only 3. I love yours.(I know I already said this) and I would do the same thing, but I'm not finished.
(Feb. 21, 2018  5:19 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  4:57 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Prevoiusly on Episode 5, The Dragon Blader, Daisuke Ryuga,

“Im Sorry, Doomscizor. I Was too Late.” Daigo said sadly. “Good game, You almost Got us that time.” Shu said. “Thanks, But Domscizor and I Aren’t done With our training yet!” Daigo replied Happily. The other kids praised Daigo and Shu for the Great battle. “That was awesome! I was On the Edge of My seat!” Rantaro exclaimed. “Us too It was A very intense Fight! The Twins Said excitedly. “Thanks guys. It was Really fun.” Said Shu and Daigo Proudly.

To be continued.
Next is Episode Seven, The bey of Fright, Yelping Yokadron.

Dude, I love it! I have a similar series to yours, but it doesn't have as many new people. Only 3. I love yours.(I know I already said this) and I would do the same thing, but I'm not finished.

Thank you! It's the first story i've ever written myself! I wish you the best of luck with your series!
Previously on Episode six, Axes and Scythes, Spryzen vs Doomscizor,
Daigo and Shu Battled Long and Hard. Doomscizor Had Spryzen on the Run, But Spryzen managed to Win the Round and move on to the next battles. During the Battle, A Mysterious girl named Yami Seishin appeared and Joined the game and now it’s her turn to battle Ken in the Wild Card rounds.

Episode 7, The Bey of Fright, Yelping Yokaidro.

Round one of the Wild Card Battles is in progress as Yami and Ken Launched their beys into the stadium. “Kerbeus Chain launch!” Shouted Keru and Besu. Kerbeus moved towards the center, While Yami’s bey was Moving Around the Dish Doing nothing at all.

Then, all of a sudden, Her Bey vanished and was out of sight. “Hey, What Gives? Where’d Your Bey Go?” Keru asked Yami, Confused. Yami only smiled and said, “All in good time, My friend, All in good time.” Ken didn’t understand what She meant until Her Bey Reappeared and Hit Kerbeus out of the middle. “How Did you do that!? It came out of Nowhere!” Besu exclaimed nervously.

“If I Reveal my strategy, the battle will be over too soon. You’ll have to Wait and see, Young Ken.” Yami replied eerily. She Didn’t want to make any mistakes during her first battle of the Wild Card rounds. “Yami’s Starting to creep me out here!” Said Rantaro, who was starting to get worried. “What is She planning? She’s being needlessly Cryptic for my taste.” Wakiya said, Getting annoyed with Yami’s speech. Ayane and Kody only Looked at him dismissively and said, “It’s How she battles, Dude.” Wakiya Just shrugged and said, “Whatever. It’s not my problem.” The twins just Gave up with Wakiya’s Behavior.

Meanwhile, Yami had found another opening to attack and sent her Bey towards Kerbeus. “Yokaidro, now is Our chance to succeed! Haunted Palisade Launch!” She said vigorously. Her bey’s Aura Appeared and from within the bey, came Yokaidro, An ghostly, armored Avatar With a large claw at each fingertip, Long flowing Purple Hair and a Creepy Grin.

The other bladers watched in fear and amazement as they saw the Creature from Within Yami’s bey. But Ken was petrified when he laid eyes on the Avatar, Meaning He could do nothing about Yokadron.

Yokaidro Started Attacking Kerbeus Using its Zephyr Tip To deliver a Chain of attacks which brought the green Beyblade down to low stamina. Yami noticed this and took the opportunity. “Attack! Show no Mercy, Yokaidro!” She said with determination. Yokadron Delivered One final hit which Burst Kerbeus at once. “Yelping Yokadron Wins by Burst Finish! Yami Seishin Wins Round One of the Wild Card Rounds and will move on to the Semi-Finals!” Announced Tora.

“Thank You, Yokaidro. You always were special to me.” Yami said kindly to her bey. She reassembled Kerbeus and gave him back to Ken, whose hands were still shivering in fear from seeing Yokadron’s avatar. “Are you Ok, Ken? Your hands are shaky.” Yami said, Concerned for the shy boy’s Welfare. “Uh, Y-yeah I’m fine, just a little scared. Your bey was really scary though.” Ken Replied, shakily. “I’m so sorry for scaring you, Ken. I never meant to do that to you.” Said Yami Apologetically. She felt very Bad for Scaring Him with her avatar and wanted to make it up to him.

“You know, When I arrived here, I used to be avoided at school all the time because my appearance is so dark and scary, it made me look like a ghost. It was scary to know that people see me as a foreigner instead of a normal girl. But I couldn’t live with it forever since nothing good would happen that way, so I told the Kids Who I really am and that I love Beyblade and it turns out that the other kids loved Beyblade too! So, I managed to get over my fear of being an outsider and I helped the Kids overcome their fear of me.” Yami said Smiling Wholeheartedly.

“Oh Wow, I never knew that about you. You’re an interesting person, Yami. Thanks for helping me calm down.” Answered Ken happily. “You’re very welcome, Ken! That battle was really fun too!” Yami said. Ken Agreed. the bladers Hugged each other and walked to their groups.

As they Made their way Back to their teams. Yami noticed Tora, Daisuke and the twins were whispering to each other about something. “Um, what’s going on? Asked Yami, who had no clue what was happening. “We’re Going to make the Final rounds into a Team Battle!” Said the Four Kids excitedly. “Team Battles!? I love those!” Yami Replied, seeming just as happy as the others.

“But What will we call our team?” asked the twins unanimously. It took a lot of thought until Kody brought up the original Bladebreakers made up of Tyson, Ray, Max, Kai and Kenny. “How about we call ourselves: Bladebreakers 2.0?” said Yami. “I like it. It’s got a nice ring to it.” Daisuke said agreeing. “It sounds pretty awesome!  But What do you guys think?” Tora asked the twins. “We think… It’s perfect!” the twins said in unison. It was official. Kody and His friends are the New Bladebreakers.

Valt, Wakiya and Rantaro Noticed the others Laughing and having fun and decided to investigate. “Hey Guys! What’s going on Here?” They asked them. “We’re a Team Now! We’re named Bladebreakers 2.0, after Tyson Granger’s old team!” The Twins Explained simultaneously. “That’s Great To hear and all, But Who’s the leader of this team?” Wakiya asked smugly.

“Good question. Who is the leader?” Inquired Daisuke. The bladers thought about it before they all turned their heads to Kody. “Is anything wrong, Guys? Why are you all looking at me?” Asked the 11-year-old boy curiously. “Kody, You’re our New Leader!” They all told him, Excitedly. “I Am? Really?” He asked Excitedly. “Yeah! You Are!” They replied. “Wow, ok then, First order of business is to get Daisuke ready for his next battle to move With Wakiya and Advance to the next round!” Kody Said Boldly. The kids agreed and went to prep Daisuke for his next match.

To be continued

Next is Episode eight, Daisuke’s New move! Serpent Fort launch!
Previously on Episode seven, The bey of Fear, Yelping Yokaidro,

Yami Seishin was the First Blader to Battle in the Wild Card Rounds and win her match Against Ken Midori. It was a tough battle For both of the bladers But Yami Won the round And Gets to move on to the next rounds. Now Daisuke Has to Battle Wakiya To Join in the Semi Finals.

Episode Eight, Daisuke’s new Move! Serpent Fort Launch!

With the newly made team, Bladebreakers 2.0, officially in business, Kody And His friends started to get Daisuke Ready for his battle against Wakiya, who also has a defense type Beyblade, meaning this battle will be harder than fighting a stamina type which was hard enough with the disadvantage Dominus had against Roktavor.

The kids racked their brains for new strategies for Daisuke to execute when he battles. Fortunately, They had some time before either team was ready for the match. “Hmm, Maybe We can try to counter Wakiya’s defenses instead of matching them head on? After all, Wyvron Can only win if its opponent uses brute force. But if Daisuke Plays In his open minded format to come up with new moves, Then Wyvron won’t stand a chance!” Ayane said.

“That is a good idea, But what about His Orbit tip? It tends to destabilize other beys a lot more than other defense types.” Daisuke stated worriedly. “Don’t Forget, Daisuke. You have an Orbit tip too. So You can destabilize Wyvron as well.” Replied Yami. “Oh yeah, I can’t believe I forgot about that.” Daisuke said sheepishly.

Tora was looking at Wakiya and just remembered his match between him and Ayane. “Daisuke, Do You remember When Wakiya battled Ayane?” She asked him. “Yeah, That battle was Intense, But Is there anything I should know about?” Replied Daisuke Inquisitively.

Tora Reminded him about Wakiya Adapting From his Normal Battle Plan to Finding A New Strategy to take out Atrion by circling the stadium and using Its slope to give Wyvron momentum so it could use Shield Crash. “That may be true, but I think that Since Wyvron and Dominus are Both defense type beys, That strategy won’t be so helpful for Wakiya and he’ll need to use a brand new plan. But, We should still be careful because Wakiya Can still find a way to win.” Replied Kody Boldly.

“Round Two. Wakiya Murasaki vs Daisuke Ryuga!” Ken said. “Well, I’ll have to figure it out as I battle because Round Two is here!” Daisuke replied as he walked to the stadium with Dominus in hand. “Good luck, Daisuke!” Said the team, supporting him. “Don’t forget to tune out Wakiya’s words!” Reminded Ayane “Thanks guys.” He said. Wakiya made his way to the stadium as well. “Good luck, Wakiya! I hope you win this match!” Valt said to his friend.

“I won’t need luck! Not while Wyvron is the best defense type bey ever made. So what if he lost a few battles every now and then?” Wakiya said arrogantly “There goes the Neighborhood.” Said Rantaro jokingly. “Haha, very funny, Rantaro, But I’m not losing my second battle! Got It?” Wakiya said in Retaliation. The two bladers set up their launchers and locked their beys.

“Well Then, My opponent is Daisuke Ryuga? This should be a cakewalk for Wyvron!” Wakiya Stated, Referencing Daisuke’s loss to Rantaro. Daisuke didn’t hear his taunts, nor did he care. All he wanted to do was win and move on to the Semi-Finals. “Hello! Is anyone home?” Asked Wakiya pompously. Once again, he didn’t hear Wakiya’s words at all. The rich blader just shrugged off Daisuke’s actions and got into position. “Bladers Ready?” Ken Asked. “Yup!” Wakiya answered. “All set here!” Daisuke Replied.

“3. 2. 1, LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the bladers. Wakiya And Daisuke Launched their Beyblades into the dish. Round two of the wild card rounds has started. Both Wyvron And Dominus circled the Stadium, Waiting for the best time to acquire the center. Dominus was the first to move in but Wyvron was tailing close behind to knock him out of the middle. The two beys started to clash, each taking on click off with every hit they deliver until both were on their last click.

Kody saw what Daisuke was trying to do to Wyvron And Smiled. “Guys, I’m proud to say, Daisuke has found his true style.” He said cheerfully “What makes you so sure?” Asked Yami, Confused. “Look at Dominus’ motion pattern And Wyvron’s reactions to the hits. He’s trying to destabilize Wakiya’s bey and knock it out or burst it. But he has to time this right or Dominus might burst on the spot like last time.” Kody Said with his tone changing from happy to concern.

Meanwhile, Dominus and Wyvron were still clashing over the center trying to bump each other out and win the match. One of the hits sent Wyvron to the Rim of the stadium While Dominus was still in the center. “Perfect! Now’s our Chance! Wyvron, Shield Crash!” Wakiya Shouted to his bey. Thanks To his Orbit tip, Wyvron Started to Descend the Slope With Great Speed, But Daisuke had a better idea. “Sorry Wakiya, But This is where it’s over for you! Dominus, Serpent Fort Launch!” Exclaimed Daisuke vigorously.

Dominus Started to Glow Green and The large, Green Dragon appeared Again. Once Wyvron’s Shield Crash hit Dominus, The Green Dragon Bey began using its own orbit tip to run up the slope. Soon after, Dominus went down the slope towards Wyvron and hit it so hard, resulting in the purple beyblade bursting into three parts.

“Destroyer Dominus wins With a Burst finish! Daisuke Ryuga Wins Match two of the Wild Card Rounds!” Ken Declared. Wakiya was heartbroken. He’d lost the match that would bring him to the Semi-Finals. Daisuke Went over to Wakiya and gave him Wyvron. “That was a good fight You two put up. I thought I was finished for a second time!” Daisuke said Chuckling.

Wakiya smiled and accepted Wyvron from Daisuke. “Thanks, you’re even an even greater challenge than I thought you’d be. I’m expecting to see more of your skill So keep it up, Kid!” Wakiya said, feeling a little better about losing. “Oh, Tora wanted me to tell you that if there are any bladers Who lost their matches, they get to pick up random revival cards Which give you a chance to battle in the final rounds even though you lose!” Daisuke informed Wakiya.
 “That sounds perfect! If I get A Revival Card. I’d like to Battle you again!” Replied Wakiya. The Boys fistbumped each other and made their way back to their teams. The new Bladebreakers congratulated Daisuke for his win. “That Battle Was incredible! How did you come up with that new move?” Tora Said excitedly. “It wasn’t easy trying to come up with Serpent Fort Launch. But I’m Glad It Worked, because I can can battle in the Semi-finals now!” Daisuke Replied.

“Last Round, Valt Aoi vs Daigo Kurogami!” Ken Shouted. Valt and Daigo Went to the stadium and got ready for the battle that will end the Wild Card Rounds. “Valtryek, Let’s pick up the Pace And Win this round!” Valt Said his partner, Determined. He wanted to win Just as badly as Daigo did. “Doomscizor We Aren’t Losing this time. We will win this!” Daigo said to Doomscizor. “Bladers Ready?” Asked Ken. Daigo and Valt Replied yes and Got into Position. “3. 2. 1, LET IT RIIIP!!” The Bladers shouted As Valtryek and Doomscizor began their fight.

To be continued.

Next is Episode nine, Fighting to The finish! Valt Vs Daigo!
Previously on Episode eight, Daisuke’s new move! Serpent Fort Launch!

The Bladebreakers 2.0 were about to dispatch Daisuke Ryuga to Battle Against Wakiya Murasaki. He almost lost a second time, But His new move “Serpent Fort Launch” secured a victory for The Dragon Blader. Now, Valt Aoi and Daigo Kurogami must battle to end The Wild Card Rounds.

Episode nine, Fight to The Finish! Valt vs Daigo!

Valt And Daigo began the Last Battle of the Wild Cards Before Moving to the Semi-Finals. Valtryek and Doomscizor were battling hard and fast, dodging and hitting at the same time as each other. For every move Valtryek performs, Doomscizor does the equivalent.

Valt And Daigo were both very Determined to win this match. They both lost their first battles and with varied chances of winning, this would not be easy at at all. “Valtryek, Rush launch!” Valt Told Valtryek. “Doomscizor, Quake Launch! Let’s go!” Daigo Shouted to his bey.

Ayane And Tora looked at Valt And Daigo, wondering about who will win and who will lose. The rest of the team were watching too. Yami was the first to notice that their their strategies were exactly the same. “Hey Guys, I think I know what Valt and Daigo are up to.” Yami said. “Really? What have they got planned?” Asked Daisuke Curiously. “They seem to be Wearing each other down With each hit and then, when the time is right, They go in for a Burst Finish! But, Since Valtryek and Doomscizor are hitting with the same amount of force and speed, This might end up with both of them stopping.” She replied.

“That means, unless one of them gets a power boost, this will go on forever.” The twins said in unison. “Exactly, and it also means we could be here a long time too if that happens.” Tora said, unwilling to stay and wait for Valt and Daigo to battle endlessly.

Valtryek and Doomscizor were still fighting very hard to win the last match. Valtryek but just then, Doomscizor Hit Valtryek towards the wall and Was moving toward it to knock it out, but Valtryek Started move in a high speed flower pattern And it sped up just before The Black and Purple bey got its chance to Hit Valtryek out.

“Valtryek, Time to Win this! Rush Launch!” Shouted Valt to his partner. Valtryek’s Aura showed, and The Horse-mounted Valkyrie Avatar revealed itself. Valt’s Bey raced around the stadium, hitting Doomscizor repeatedly with its Circular Motion. One of the hits Sent Doomscizor to the edge of the dish and Valtyrek Was Driving towards it to finish the battle.

“We won’t lose! Doomscizor, Quake Launch!” Daigo Decided to Counter the attack by hitting Valtryek away With Quake Launch, But the hit was too intense for Doomscizor And Valtryek Burst the Grim reaper Beyblade instantly. “Valtryek Wins two points with a Burst finish! Valt Aoi wins the last match of the Wild Card Rounds” Ken announced.

“Yeah! We won! I’m so proud of you, Buddy!” Said Valt affectionately to Valtryek. Daigo Picked up Doomscizor and put it together again. “I’m sorry, Doomscizor. I lost Again, But We might get another chance to battle in the Finals if we’re lucky.” said Daigo to his bey, sadly. Valt went over to Daigo and offered to shake his hand.

“That was a great battle! I can’t believe how much better you guys were since last time!” Said Valt enthusiastically. Daigo shook his and and Replied: “Thanks, It was a fun battle, and if I had to lose to anyone, I’m glad it was you.”.

Now it was time to determine which bladers get the revival cards to advance to the Semi-Finals. “The Lucky bladers Who Get to move on to the Semi-Finals Are Daigo Kurogami and Wakiya Murasaki!” Tora declared. “Sorry, Ken, But I’m afraid you’ll be sitting in the sidelines for this one” Valt said Sympathetically. “Well, at least I can still root for you guys. Good luck in the next rounds.” Replied Ken supportingly.

The Bladebreakers 2.0 Were ready for the next set of matches coming their way and so was the Beyclub. These new battles will be harder, and more intense than before.

To be continued

Next is Episode ten, Onward to the Finals! No going back!

Previously on episode nine Beyblade Burst Bladebreakers, Fight to the finish! Valt vs Daigo.

The last match of the Wild Card Rounds has arrived And the bladers to battle in this match were Valt and Daigo. They both gave it their all in this fight, but Valtryek had the upper hand. But Daigo Now has the chance to battle in the finals, thanks to the revival cards he and Wakiya received. Now the Bladebreakers 2.0 need to up their game to succeed in these rounds.

Episode ten, Onward to the finals! No going back!

With the teams being finalized and ready for the next set of matches, Kody and Valt began to wonder just how hard these next battles will be. “Valt, what do you think will happen in these next matches?” Kody asked the optimistic, young blader. “Gee, I don’t know, Kody. I guess we’ll all have to battle harder, stronger, and smarter to make it to the Finals. But, whatever happens in these rounds, I just wanna wish you good luck!” Valt replied cheerfully.

Kody smiled and wished Valt good luck for his battles as well. Meanwhile Ayane and Rantaro were talking about their favorite types of battle styles. “I’m the type of guy to sit in the center and wait around until I can make my move and go in for the win” Stated Rantaro Proudly. “That strategy is good for defense and balance types, but when the strong beys start bringing the hammer down on Atrion, the best plan for me is letting them get close enough for me to use my special move, and Three, Two, One, Instant Win!” Ayane said happily.

“Mind if I get in on this talk?” Asked Daigo. “Not at all, Dude. What’s up?” said Rantaro. “So, you say your battle plan is a patient hunt, right Ayane? Well I’d like to see how that pans out in your next battles.” Daigo said intrigued by Ayane’s battle plan.
 Ayane told him that whoever battles for the Bladebreakers will be Kody’s choice, and she doesn’t know if she will be drafted for first pick. “Well, if your brother does choose you to battle, I’ll be watching your matches. Good luck to you and your team” Daigo replied. “Thanks, I hope you guys do well!” said Ayane cheerfully.

Tora, Yami and Daisuke were Talking with Shu and Wakiya about upcoming Team tournaments hosted by the W.B.B.A. “How many teams do you guys think will be battling in these tournaments?” Asked Yami curiously. “I don’t know for sure how many teams compete in these matches, but I think there about thirty per tournament. And each one has a lot of tough bladers to beat.” Shu replied calmly.

“I’m thinking that you guys are gonna join this one, won’t you?” Tora said. Wakiya wore a smug grin on his face and Said “Well, of course we will! Anything that helps us get tougher with our beys is an opportunity we simply can’t pass up!” Wakiya said proudly. “Glad to hear it.” Daisuke said to him with slight sarcasm.

“So, shall we go on with our park tournament now?” Daisuke asked. “Ok. I’ll ask Ken if he’s ready to ref the battles.” Yami replied as she walked over to Ken. “I’ll Round up Kody and Ayane so we can get Started again.” Daisuke said. He walked over to the twins to get the team together, but as he got closer, he noticed they were doing something unusual.

“What are you two Doing?” Daisuke said, laughing slightly. “We’re putting our heads together to think of new strategies to use in the Semi-Finals.” Answered the twins in unison, who had actually put their heads together. Daisuke only laughed at the twins’ antics and informed them that the first round is starting very soon. The twins and Daisuke went back to their teammates and got ready for battle.

“Here’s the plan, guys. Ayane You’ll be first to battle, And Yami will battle next. Tora, you battle after Yami has had her turn, and Daisuke, you’ll be the fourth blader to battle. After this I’ll be the last to battle.” Kody declared to the Bladebreakers. The team agreed and went over to the stadium. Ayane walked up to the dish to set up her equipment.

“First round! Ayane Takeo vs Daigo Kurogami!” Ken announced. “Good luck out there, Sis. I’ll be rooting for you!” Said Kody supporting. “Thanks, bro. You’ve always got my back.” replied Ayane gladly. Daigo walked to the Stadium and locked Doomscizor onto his launcher. “I hoped I would Get the chance to see your Strategy in action, But I never thought I’d experience it firsthand.” Daigo stated. “Then You’re in luck, My friend, Cuz I’m Gonna demonstrate at full power!” Replied Ayane with a Determined Smirk on her face. “Ayane and Daigo are both good bladers. I Wonder How This match will turn out?” Thought Shu.

“Bladers ready?” asked Ken. The bladers confirmed yes and stood into position but Ayane was holding her launcher differently. Instead of moving towards her chest, she changed it so it would go out to the side for more power. Kody saw this and smiled, understanding that his sister knows what she’s doing. “3. 2. 1, LET IT RIIIP!!” Exclaimed the bladers. Ayane and Daigo lanched their beys and started their match. No one would know what could happen next.

To be Continued

Next is Episode eleven, Show no fear! Doomscizor Vs Atrion!
Note: This chapter features the debut of beymaster35’s character, K.J. Akiri.

Previously on, Beyblade Burst Bladebreakers 2.0, episode 10, Onward to the finals! No Going back!
Ayane and Daigo are about to battle each other, but with Atrion’s disadvantage against Doomscizor, Ayane might not have it easy.

Episode eleven, Show no fear! Doomscizor vs Atrion

Ayane’s second battle has started and it was much harder than battling Wakiya. Doomscizor kept moving around the stadium and hit Atrion hard and fast. But Atrion managed to Hold up to most of the hits. “I need to finish this fast, otherwise, we’re sunk! Atrion, Howling Sands!” Ayane said, determined to win.
Atrion began to move like an attack type and hit Doomscizor, effectively slowing down it’s inertia. “Heh, I gotta admit, Ayane. You really do have the heart of a blader. But that’s about to change now! Doomscizor, Attack!” Daigo said as a response to Ayane’s counter move. Doomscizor used the slopes to restore half of its momentum and gain just enough to hit Atrion out of the dish before running out of stamina soon after.

“Dark Doomscizor with a Ring-out Finish! Daigo Kurogami wins one point!” Said Ken. “Nice Job, Doomscizor. We’ll be at the finals in no time!” Daigo said to his bey. Ayane picked up Atrion and set it up again. She wanted to Win more than ever, just so she and her brother can battle alongside each other. “I will NOT lose this time! I swear I will win and battle by my brother’s side. Atrion, we can do this, I know we can!” Ayane said ambitiously. Kody was surprised to hear how strong-willed Ayane was to fight on his side. “Ayane, I couldn’t ask for a better sister than you.” Kody thought happily.

“Second Round!” Ken declared. Both the bladers set up their launchers and got ready to launch, But Ayane had an idea. Instead of doing a standard launch, she decided to kneel down closer to the stadium floor. “This is not only a battle, this is a chance to forge our legacy!” Ayane said to Atrion, feeling sure about her plan. “3. 2. 1, LET IT RIIIP!!” the kids shouted. as soon as the bladers launched, Ayane jumped in to the air, launching Atrion at a high altitude.

Daigo and the other kids saw Ayane’s new launch technique as Atrion bounced up and down, avoiding most of Doomscizor’s attacks. “How did she think of that one?” Tora asked curiously. “Ayane knew that launching like every normal blader isn’t the right way to blade for Atrion, so she improvised and came up with a new technique which can keep her bey spinning at full speed while dodging all of Daigo’s attacks.” Kody Replied to Tora.

Ayane’s bey kept bouncing and dodging the attacks until one of the attacks from Doomscizor hit its performance tip, bringing Atrion’s bouncing to an end. “Doomscizor, Quake Launch!” Daigo Shouted to his Partner. Doomscizor’s Aura Materialized and The Grim reaper avatar emerged from the Energy layer. Daigo’s bey began to move in strange patterns and nobody knew where it could go next, but Atrion was sticking in the middle, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly, Doomscizor went for the middle attempting to hit Atrion and burst it. Ayane noticed this and started to use a new special move. “Atrion, give it all you’ve got! Howling Sands!” Said Ayane vigorously.

Doomscizor and Atrion clashed and attacked each other constantly. The bladers weren’t giving up so easily either. “Don’t back down, Doomscizor!” Daigo said encouraging his bey. “Hold your ground, Atrion! We’re Almost there!” Shouted Ayane. One of the collisions sent the beys away from each other, leaving Doomscizor standing with one click left while Atrion Started to topple, but Ayane had hope in Atrion and she knew her partner wouldn’t give up so easily.

“We will win this, Atrion. I believe in you!” Ayane shouted with bravery. Atrion used all the power it had left to attack with high speed and impact, and with that, Doomscizor burst as soon as it was hit. “Impossible!” Daigo said in shock and slight sadness. “Arbiter Atrion Wins with a burst finish!  Ayane Takeo Wins the first match of the Semi-finals!” Ken declared.

Ayane was so happy, she jumped for joy. “Woohoo! I did it!” She said happily. “Hey there, that battle was incredible. Great job, Ayane.” Daigo said politely. “Thank you, Daigo. You’re pretty powerful as well.” Replied Ayane as she fixed Doomscizor and returned him to Daigo. The kids shook hands and returned to their teams. Daigo knew Wakiya wouldn’t let him hear the end of it, but he knew that even though he lost, he had won a new friend in the process. Ayane walked up to her friends, who congratulated her for the win. “I knew you could do it, Ayane. I never doubted you for a second.” Kody said Happily. “Thanks, guys. That means the world to me.” Replied Ayane gently. “That was an amazing battle you two had back there.” Said a boy.

The Bladebreakers 2.0 turned their heads and noticed that there was a kid who was also watching the match. He looked to be twelve years old and his hair color was red and blue and had blue eyes just like Kody. The boy wore a blue hooded jacket with the blader’s logo, along with some dark blue jeans and some red shoes. Hello, I’m Tora Hiroki. who are you?” Said Tora. The Boy looked at her for a few seconds. “My name is K.J. Akiri and this is my bey, Purge Phoenix.” He Answered While holding his bey. “I’d like to join in this tournament you guys are playing in.” he said calmly. “Of course! you’re more than welcome to play with us!” Tora stated invitingly. “Thank you” replied K.J politely.

K.J Looked over at Kody. “Who’s the kid with the red and blue hair?” Asked K.J curiously. “Oh, that’s our team leader, Kody Takeo. He’s just started blading today and he’s pretty strong already!” Answered Tora. “Is He? Then I’ll ask him if I can join your team.” K.J Said as he walked over to Kody and asked if he can join the Bladebreakers. “Sure you can, K.J! We’d love to have you onboard the team” Kody said cheerfully. “Thanks. I’ve never been on a team before.” K.J replied happily.

“Second match! Yami Seishin vs Rantaro Kiyama!” Announced Shu. “Ok, Here I go. Wish me luck, guys!” Yami said as she ran to the stadium. “Good luck, Yami” said the Bladebreakers supporting her. Yami and Rantaro both made it to the stadium and got ready to battle. “I don’t care how scary your bey is, I’m not losing to you, Not now or ever!” Rantaro said confidently. “I’d much rather let my Beyblade do the talking for me.” Replied Yami seriously. “Bladers ready?” Shu asked. Both Rantaro and Yami gave the signal to start the match. “3. 2. 1, LET IT RIIIP!!!” Exclaimed the beybladers. Yami and Rantaro Launched with all their Strength and Determination as they started the fight.

To be Continued.

Next is Episode twelve, K.J Akiri, The Phoenix Blader!
you must be getting 100000000/100 on your english stuff at school
This is awesome… I want to do one as well, wanna help? we can do a mash up with whole new characters and both burst and metal, I have some great ideas. What do you say?

in fact heres something im working on Name: Eraba Ramashita (japanese)

Beyblade: (made up) Spark Taurus
beyblade type: Defence
Beyblade description: Left and right spinning(like gravity destroyer). Face Bolt shows a charging black bull. Dark Purple Clear Ring with lightning arching from the centre. Metal rim: a hard black metal wheel with three hooks that come to pointed ends (that do incredible smash attack) equally placed, at equal distribution there are three rubber pieces that move the metal around(kinda like Diablo nemesis), which in turn spins the beyblade. Core: Much like the rim of twisted tempo, only instead of it being completely round it has spikes that stick out.  (metal rim and core are interchangeable)
Attack mode: metal rim is on top, whenever another bey hits it, much like L Drago destroy it absorbs energy to keep spinning
Interchangeable mode: The metal rim is on the bottom causing it to spin every time it is hit, which in turn cuts the opponent greatly.
The spin track is white and can change from short to tall to very tall and can also rotate
the performance tip is like variaries but it changes automatically when the metal rim turns(upside down) it turns the performance tip
Beyblade has a very specific weakness in that it is rather heavy and has a bit less stamina, and also the rubber and hooks also tend to give energy as well as steal it. All in All about 80% awesome

Character Description: This is a 14 year old with blue hair with white highlights thats really curly, orange eyes that seem to burn when he's angry, or extremely excited. wearing a red hoodie (hood down) (open) over a orange t-shirt,  wears white jeans. He is 5ft 15inch
Also he likes chocolate... ALOT just like me   ^_^
(Mar. 16, 2018  5:34 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: you must be getting 100000000/100 on your english stuff at school

I don't think I would get a grade that high, but thank you for the compliment. :D
Previously on, Beyblade Burst Bladebreakers, Episode eleven: Show no fear! Doomscizor vs Atrion,

Ayane and Daigo battled to fight with their teammates, and neither one of them wanted to lose. During the match, Ayane came up with a new launch technique which scored her and the team the first game, but the remaining question so far is, will Yami win her match against Rantaro?

Episode twelve: K.J Akiri, The Phoenix Blader!

Yami and Rantaro’s battle was in good progress as the two bladers duked it out to score another point for their teams. “Go Roktavor! Use Roktavor zone!” Rantaro shouted to his partner. Yokaidro would normally be acting like an attack type because of it’s zephyr tip, but instead, Yami was trying to push out Roktavor and bring it out into open where Yokadron can attack it at its fullest, But Rantaro’s idea was entirely different. He wanted to stay in the middle and let Yami’s bey get weakened by its own recoil.

“How do you expect to take out Roktavor by doing that? It’s got enough defense in its layer to wear you down!” Rantaro said proudly. “Except for the two fairly large gaps which can give a bit of force attack, which in turn, also generate recoil, Right?” Yami said slyly, Bringing Rantaro’s pride down a little as he realized what she was talking about. “Uh, I didn’t think of that.” Rantaro Admitted nervously. Yokaidro began to aim towards the gaps in Roktavor and hit it, causing both beys to click with every impact. On the third hit, Yokaidro went to the slope of the stadium, while Roktavor was beginning to wobble.

Yami saw an opportunity to try out a new tactic, but she knew one wrong move would mean an instant loss. “Well, it’s now or never” Yami said to herself as she took a deep breath and shouted to her bey “Give ‘em the shakedown, Yokaidro. Phantom Slash!”. Her bey’s aura appeared and the phantom Avatar emerged out of the bey. Yokaidro Hit the wall and bounded high in the air and landed on top of Roktavor, bursting it quickly. “Yelping Yokaidro with a burst finish. Yami Seishin wins the Second match!” Shu announced.

But, as soon as Yami won the match, Yokaidro burst as well. “Geez, That was too close for comfort! I would have lost if I went with Haunted Palisade. I can’t use that new move until I learn to control it.” Yami thought nervously. “Whoa, You’re even better than I thought you were! You’ve earned my respect, Yami, But the next battle might not go your way!” Rantaro said Excitedly after he picked up Roktavor’s parts.

Yami smiled and hugged Rantaro. “Thank you. That’s the nicest thing anyone aside from my friends has ever said to me.” She said, tearing up a little after hearing the compliment from Rantaro, who was then blushing from Yami’s hug. “Uh, Your Welcome.” He Replied nervously but he smiled and managed to return the hug. “Well, I think we should get back to our teams now. See you Around, Honcho!” Yami said waving at Rantaro. The Tall, blonde boy waved back at her and smiled. “She’s a pretty strong kid for someone who’s had friendship issues in school. All I can do is train harder ‘n battle at my best” Said Rantaro quietly.

By the time he reached the beyclub, Wakiya was first to speak to Rantaro and it didn’t look like he had anything nice to say. “How could you lose to her? You clearly had the better bey!” Wakiya was about to scream some more, but then he saw Valt pointing behind him with a scared expression and Shu was making a “cut it out” gesture with his hand, Which led Wakiya to turn around and find the Tall, Dark haired girl standing right behind him with an unamused face. “Uh, Y-Yami, I d-didn’t hear you walk up. W-what are you d-doing here?” He stuttered uncomfortably.

Yami only stared at him, annoyed by the fact that he can’t accept a teammate’s best effort, until finally saying, “Who told you that it’s ok to yell at your team like that when they battled with everything they had offer?” Wakiya was getting so nervous, he couldn’t get any words out of his mouth and ended up babbling nonsense like a fool. Yami sighed, deciding this was enough and went back to her friends as intended, but before she left, she informed Valt that he had to draft Ken back into the game so it would be fair for both teams since K.J arrived. Valt agreed and went to tell the puppeteer about the good news.

By the time Yami returned, her teammates were dancing and cheering for her, being very excited that she won the second match for their team. “That battle was one of the best I’ve ever seen in my life! Where did you get the idea to bounce into the air and divebomb Roktavor? said Daisuke ecstatically. “I don’t really know. I guess Ayane inspired me with her new launch technique.” Yami Replied shyly.

Ayane was flattered to hear how she gave Yami the idea for a new move. “I’m happy to hear that, but what’s wrong with Wakiya?” She said, making all the bladers look in his direction. “Uh, he was bothering Rantaro and I may have scared him a bit. Sorry.” said Yami sheepishly. “Well, he’ll be fine in a few minutes.” Replied K.J. bluntly.

He looked over at Tora and asked if she was ready for her next battle. “Actually, if you don’t mind, K.J, I want you to battle for me. I need some time to myself.” Tora replied to him sadly. “Should I do it, Kody? She seems hung up right now.” K.J asked Kody, unsure about what he should do. Kody looked over at Tora and noticed she was not happy like before. “Ok, Buddy. Battle for Tora while I try and see what’s wrong with her.” Kody replied. K.J accepted and ran over to the stadium. 

“Third battle! Ken Midori vs Tora Hiroki” Shu declared, until K.J told him how Tora was feeling, and that Kody drafted him out instead. “Never mind. The third battle will be Between K.J Akiri and Ken Midori instead!” as the two boys got into position for launch, K.J switched Phoenix’s tip, Talon to Defense mode  “This’ll be a cinch to win.” K.J said confidently. “I think I’ll be winning this one, K.J. Kerbeus may have lost before, but he’s back and hungry for more!” Keru retaliated. He didn’t want Wakiya getting on the ventriloquist’s back as well.

“Bladers ready?” Shu asked. The two boys gave the signal to start. “3. 2. 1, LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the kids. Phoenix and Kerbeus were launched into the stadium and began fighting for the sake of their teams. Kerbeus Went in for the center, but surprisingly, Phoenix moved in first. “So, I see you managed to capture the middle, eh? Well, prepare to get shook! Chain Launch, Kerbeus!” shouted Keru with excitement as Ken’s bey began to move in and brawl for the middle. “I see what you’re doing, but it’s not enough, I’m afraid! Phoenix, Flame Wing Wall!” K.J shouted in return.

Phoenix was becoming more stable and harder to knock over. “Huh? What’s Going on? It’s not moving an inch.” Besu exclaimed. “You like it? It’s my bey’s performance tip, Talon. It’s designed to change modes and turn into every type of bey there is!” K.J Replied confidently. with all that stability and power from Flame Wing Wall, Phoenix was bolstered down into the stadium floor but also took a lot of hits from Kerbeus’ Chain Launch, causing it to lose stamina with every hit. “This is going just like I expected. Ken doesn’t know what coming for him!” Thought K.J proudly. “Is it just me or, does K.J look happy that he’s losing?” Valt asked, confused. Rantaro looked at K.J and noticed Valt was right, He did seem to be smiling at the fact that he was losing. “Maybe he’s like you, always smiling at whatever happens.” Rantaro stated teasingly. Valt laughed a little at his friend’s joke. “I rest my case.” Joked Rantaro.

Meanwhile, Phoenix was taking all of Kerbeus’ attacks, until at the last hit, it lost all stamina and dropped. “King Kerbeus with a Survivor Finish! Ken Midori wins round one!” Declared Shu. K.J picked Phoenix up and smirked cunningly. “We’re not done yet, Ken. We’re gonna give you a full blast of Phoenix’s power, and what you saw was just a fraction of it!” said K.J boldly.

After the first round was concluded, Kody tried to figure out what’s wrong with Tora. She didn’t seem excited like she was an hour ago. Instead, she looked sad and discouraged, like something had shaken her morale. Kody sat down beside her and held her hand. “Tora, what’s the matter? You’re not happy like you were a while ago. Did something happen?” He asked sympathetically. Tora looked at him sadly but didn’t say anything in return. Kody sighed and said: “Tora, I know there’s something wrong, but I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what’s bothering you. I care for you a lot and I want to see you looking happy, ok?” he said calmly. Tora knew there was no fighting the feeling any longer, so she decided to tell him what’s on her mind. “Ok, I’ll spill. I was thinking about how you and Ayane have gotten so good at blading right after you got your new beys, and it made me wonder, am I even as good a blader as people say I am, or will I be one of those bladers who become bait for the top dogs?” asked Tora dejectedly.

“Tora, from what I’ve heard, you and Tigres have taken down so many tough beys and bladers. It just proves you’re an even better blader than you think. I am pretty good for the time I’ve started beyblade, but I’m not as good as you, K.J, Daisuke or Yami. In fact, I bet I’d lose to you and Tigres the minute you hit my bey.” stated Kody reassuringly. Tora giggled, knowing that Kody was right. “Thanks, Kody. For a kid I just met, you’re pretty special.” She said as she hugged him compassionately. Kody blushed and returned the hug. “You’re welcome, Tora. If you ever need anything, just ask me and I’ll be there for you. Now, let’s go watch K.J and Ken’s match!” Kody replied.

“Second Battle!” Shu announced. K.J and Ken got up to the dish and got ready for Launch. “This time, I won’t lose. I’m gonna show you just what I can do now, Ken!” K.J exclaimed boldly. “We’ll see who’ll take this one, K.J!” said Keru and Besu in retaliation. “Bladers ready?” Asked Shu. The two boys nodded yes and started the countdown. “3. 2. 1, LET IT RIIIP!!!” They shouted, launching their partners into the dish. The question that stands now is: Who will win this match?

To be continued

Next is chapter 13: Tora vs Wakiya, A battle to remember!

(Apr. 15, 2018  5:30 AM)beymaster35 Wrote: that was so good to read

Thank you! this chapter was a long one, but it was definitely worth writing!
it looked like it, im porbly going to make a page where i compare so of our characters beys so could you PM your characters ChoZ beys
My usual app for writing the story is expired until i can renew it so i'll have to write it all from scratch here. It'll still be good though.
The Story is back from it's unusually long hiatus and has brought chapter 13 with it! Enjoy!

Previously on, Beyblade Burst Bladebreakers 2.0,

The final battles are almost over with six more bladers left to battle. K.J Akiri is Battling the Re-drafted Ken Midori to get the last point for the Bladebreakers 2.0, but the Beigoma Academy Beyclub is still in the running for three points.

Episode 13: Tora vs Wakiya, A battle to remember!
“3.2.1, LET IT RIIIP!” Shouted K.J and Ken, starting their second round. Phoenix snagged the center spot and stayed there, But Kerbeus wasn’t ready to let go so easily, as he was trying to bump Phoenix out of the center like last time and succeeded, but Phoenix bumped the Wall and flew into the air.
The kids were curious what K.J was up to. “Any of you think K.J is messing with Ken?” Asked Daisuke curiously. “It looks like he’s got another plan up his sleeve to be honest, like last time. He seems very cunning.” Yami stated brightly.

“How do you think K.J will win this, Kody?” she asked him, but Kody didn’t answer back. The Bladebreakers looked at their leader with confused expressions. He appeared to be thinking hard about something. “Uh, Earth to Kody? Dude? Anyone in there?” Daisuke said worriedly. Kody finally snapped out of his trance. “Hm? Oh! Sorry, guys. I was thinking about K.J. He seems mysterious, doesn’t he? The way he acts, the way he talks, the way he battles. It’s all very interesting.” Said Kody, who was curious about K.J and his bey.

“Well, I guess I’ll find out when I challenge him to a battle someday.” He said, simply dropping his thoughts and focusing on the match instead. Kody’s teammates just looked at him, confused by his mood swing, even Ayane was puzzled by her brother’s behavior. Meanwhile, Ken and K.J were still going at it. Phoenix started to fall into the stadium, but this time, it’s tip hit the wall and changed from defense mode to stamina mode. K.J took notice of the changes in Phoenix’s tip and decided to use it to his advantage. “Phoenix Airfield! Don’t hold back!” K.J Shouted to his partner vigorously. Kerbeus, Chain Launch at full power!” Keru and Besu said, determined to win.

The avatars emerged from their beys and clashed. Then Kerbeus moved to the slopes, trying to drain Phoenix’s Stamina whereas K.J thought to stay in the middle of the dish and drag out the battle.Kerbeus moved down the wall and Hit phoenix with all the power it had left, but it wasn’t enough as Phoenix managed to use the recoil as attack power and burst Kerbeus on the spot. “Purge Phoenix wins with a Burst Finish! “K.J Akiri takes Game 3 of the finals, giving the Bladebreakers 2.0 the three required points to advance to the Battle royale. Any losses or wins in the next battles will not affect their score! I need to take a breather.” Said Shu, feeling exhausted after announcing the winning team. “That was a good match, Ken. You’re still a good blader, even if Wakiya won’t admit it. Between you and me, he’s just mad he lost all his battles.” K.J joked as he handed Kerbeus back to its owner. “Heh, I guess you’re right, K.J. that battle was fun, but I still have a long way to go before I’m that good as a blader.” Ken replied as the two boys returned to their teammates.

“Nice going, K.J! How did you get Phoenix to change its pattern during the battle?” Ayane and Kody asked curiously. “I think during the match, when Phoenix hit the wall, it’s tip’s lock released itself and changed once it hit the floor again, tuning it into a stamina type. I might need to check it over to see if there aren’t any problems with the tip, but I’m still happy I won though!” Said K.J, who seemed just as excited as Kody for the Battle Royale.
Wakiya was about to yell at Ken again. Yami noticed and was worried about the outcome, but to her surprise, Ken was sticking up for himself this time. “Wakiya, before you scream at me again, remember that you lost all your battles too. So, if you have nothing good to say, Keep it to yourself!” Ken said angrily at the young millionaire who was just as surprised as everyone else at his words. Everyone slowly backed away from Ken, who was still a bit ticked off.

“It’s always the shy ones who have the most anger inside, huh? Said Kody fearfully. “Yep.” all the male bladers replied in agreement. But then, they saw Ken look at them, but he seemed calmer than when he spoke to Wakiya a few seconds ago. “Sorry about yelling. I guess Wakiya finally got on my nerves.” Ken apologized sheepishly. “Heh, Wakiya does that even when he doesn’t mean to. It’d cause anyone to snap, so don’t worry too much about it.” said Valt in his usual happy demeanor. “Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?” Wakiya said suspiciously. “Just the usual.” Rantaro joked. The boys all laughed at Rantaro’s joke.

The next battle between Tora and Wakiya would start in a few minutes, so Kody and Ayane were helping with Tora’s preparations. “Here’s somethings about Wakiya you should know about, Tora. First, never pay attention to him. It’s how he gets in your head and messes you up. Second, try to score some hits early in the match and wear Wyvron down quickly. Third, have fun no matter what and try your hardest to win the game and it’s ok if you lose the match too” Said the twins in unison. “Thanks, that’ll really help out when we start the match, But I’m a little nervous though.” Tora stated. “Why is that?” Asked Kody, who was concerned for Tora after her short episode of self-doubt. “To be honest, this is the first time I’ve ever battled Wakiya.” She answered meekly.

Kody put his gloved hand on her shoulder and said “Everything will be fine if you trust yourself and your bey. If you do, you’ll be even better than before.” Tora listened to his calm, soothing words and realized everything he said was the absolute truth. “Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. Thank you, Kody.” Tora replied as she got up to go battle Wakiya, but before she left, she gave Kody an affectionate hug as a thank you for helping her. Kody wore a slightly shocked face and blushed a little, but he smiled. “Go get ‘em, Tiger.” He whispered to himself happily. I think she likes you, bro.” joked Ayane as she was watching what was going on the whole time. Kody soon went from lovestruck to embarrassed as soon as he heard Ayane’s statement. “U-uh, Really? W-what gave you that idea?” He stuttered nervously. “Oh, Nothing. Just a hunch. Don’t worry, I’ll keep it a secret.” She said winking. Kody sighed in relief and thanked Ayane for keeping his crush on Tora confidential.

“First battle!” Daisuke Announced. Tora and Wakiya lined up for battle and set up their beys and launchers, but Tora shaped her fingers to look like the claws of a panther and positioned them over the handle of the launcher. She was planning to get more speed out of her launch. “I heard you were having some hard times, Tiger girl. Well I’m about to make it even harder for you! Wyvron will knock you out of the park!” Wakiya boasted rudely.
Tora didn’t seem to care as she just flashed a glare at him. “Really, after you lost all your battles? I’m surprised your confidence is still intact.” Replied Tora irritated. Wakiya chuckled, thinking Tora’s sentence was a joke, but she wasn’t joking. “You might laugh now, but when I win, you’ll get a pretty good idea how strong I really am!” She exclaimed in retaliation. Wakiya began to regret calling her “tiger girl”.

“Bladers Ready?” Asked Daisuke. “Yes.” Replied Tora. “Obviously”. Wakiya said smugly. “3. 2. 1, LET IT RIIIP!” The kids shouted, starting the match. As Tora launched, She Swiped her hand rapidly and grabbed the handle of the launcher, sending Tigres into the dish quicker than Wyvron. Wakiya noticed the new move and was curious about its power. Wyvron and Tigres were following their usual fight patterns with Wyvron heading to the center where it’s defense and stamina is at its best and Tigres was following its highly aggressive cross pattern, but it moved almost as fast as Valtryek went when it awakened.

Tora decided to go in for the attack like the twins suggested, but with a little twist. “Well, it’s all or nothing now. Tigres, It’s Crunch Time! Slash Launch!” She roared furiously. She was determined to win again. “Hey, did you guys hear what she said?” Shu asked his friends. “Yeah I think she said Slash Launch? It must be a new move she thought up when she launched.” Kody replied curiously. Wakiya went for a counter move to mitigate Tora’s new move. “Wyvron, Shield Crash!” He shouted to his partner with bravery and power.

As the Avatars emerged, the beyblades moved faster. Tigres touched the tornado ridge of the stadium and sped up even more, thanks to the rubber on the Xtreme tip it uses, Whereas Wyvron was inclining to the top of the stadium and preparing to use its momentum and use Shield Crash, but because Tigres was circling the ridge so fast, it hit Wyvron hard. “Ken, I’m really sorry I was yelling at you today!” Wakiya said to himself nervously while he watched the collision between the beys. Tigres hit Wyvron four times, with each hit being harder than the last. The first time sent him to the other side of the stadium, bringing Wyvron down to one click. The second hit made it hit the wall, losing another click. The third time Brought Wyvron to the last click it had to keep it from bursting.

Tora was ready to end the match here and now. “Go, Tigres! Burst it!” She shouted in determination. Tigres hit Wyvron for the fourth time, causing it to fly into the air and burst into pieces. Wakiya fell to his knees, crestfallen about his third loss. Tora looked over at Wakiya. She had a feeling she may have overdone it with the battle. “Terror Tigres Wins with a burst finish! Tora Hiroki takes game four!” Announced Daisuke.

Wakiya picked up Wyvron and reassembled it, but he decided to do something he should’ve done in the beginning. “Hey, Tora.” He began. The blue haired girl turned to see Wakiya standing behind her. “I know I never say this often, but You are a surprisingly strong blader of your level and I respect you for that.” Tora blushed and replied “Oh, uh thank you Wakiya. Sorry you lost your match though. I know how much it meant to you.” Wakiya chuckled and simply told Tora that there was no reason for her to apologize, as she won the match with everything she had and proved she was the better blader in the match. Tora thanked Wakiya for the compliment and shook his hand firmly.

The bladers returned to their teams and were greeted by smiles and praises all around. “That new move you pulled off was genius, Tora! How did you know that would work?” Kody asked excitedly. “I looked at how Wakiya poses before he launched and that gave me the idea to move my hands over the launcher and shape my fingers into claws. Once the match started, I just swiped at my launcher handle and pulled it down.” Tora Explained. “That was impressive! You’re better than people say you are, Tora!” Said Kody and Ayane unanimously, being cheerful as usual. “Thanks, Guys. I’m glad I can always trust you when I need you.” Replied Tora, Smiling contently.

Kody looked over at Shu and walked to Daisuke to get him ready for the next match. “Daisuke, I think you have to battle either Shu or Valt next. Are you up for the challenge?” Asked the 11-year-old. Daisuke Looked at Shu and Valt and knew that he was going up against the most skilled blader in Japan and a blader, whose bey has untapped potential, but he felt content about it and smiled at Kody. “Yeah, I’m ready! We just need to think up a strategy and things will be fine!” He replied. The two boys smiled and fist bumped each other. The Beigoma Academy Beyclub watched them getting hyped for the next battle. “Careful, Shu. Daisuke shows some promise as a blader. He’s actually pretty tough, despite what he seems.” Wakiya warned. Shu nodded and walked to the stadium. “Got it. Don’t underestimate him.” He replied stoically. Valt ran over to Shu before he left. “Good luck, Shu. You got this!” The blue haired boy said cheerfully, bringing a smile on Shu’s face. “Thanks, Valt. I’ll win this for sure.” Shu replied.

Shu and Daisuke locked their beys and got ready to battle. “I don’t think I should be surprised when you beat Dominus to bits. After all, You are one of the best bladers out there.” Daisuke Remarked. Shu smirked and replied, “That’s not what I heard from Wakiya. He says you have skill.” Daisuke didn’t believe that the pompous rich kid would say such nice things about him. “Half of me says this is a way for me to let my guard down, but the other half wants to accept that compliment but I’ll let my bey do the deciding for me.” Said the tall, green haired boy in disbelief. “Bladers Ready?” Daigo announced. The boys gave the signal to start. “3. 2. 1, LET IT RIIIP!!” Shouted the kids, commencing the fifth round of the finals. This will be a match that no one wants to forget.

Next is Episode 14, Clash of the Beasts! Shu vs Daisuke.
Nice story there. By the way, I see one of your characters is named KJ. Good stuff and keep it up!
(Jun. 27, 2018  5:32 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Nice story there. By the way, I see one of your characters is named KJ. Good stuff and keep it up!

Well, K.J isn't my character. He belongs to beymaster35, but he asked me to use him for the story. but thank you anyways!
(Jun. 27, 2018  11:49 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Well, K.J isn't my character. He belongs to beymaster35, but he asked me to use him for the story. but thank you anyways!
Ah I see. Still though, that's a good name choice.