[Fan Fiction]  Discontinued Fan-Fic

It's a Sparking AU.(And my second fan-fic). Hearing about the Sparking Beys, Pierce Kasuga vows to destroy every bey in existence and creates his own Sparking bey, Azure Poseidon.
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:04 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: It's a Sparking AU.(And my second fan-fic). Hearing about the Sparking Beys, Pierce Kasuga vows to destroy every bey in existence and creates his own Sparking bey, Azure Poseidon.

lol nice, looking forward to it
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:04 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: It's a Sparking AU.(And my second fan-fic). Hearing about the Sparking Beys, Pierce Kasuga vows to destroy every bey in existence and creates his own Sparking bey, Azure Poseidon.

Poseidon sounds familiar.. Anyways I'll be following!
Will be following
The name is catchy, I'll follow

Anti-hero Protagonist?
Yeah.

And the antagonist will be anti-villain XD
(Jul. 17, 2021  12:02 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Yeah.

And the antagonist will be anti-villain XD

I see...
Main Character

Extremely jealous of Valt? And I like the detail to the trident blades
I edited the information on the main character.
where have i heard poisiden before... I'll be following!
(Jul. 17, 2021  5:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: where have i heard poisiden before... I'll be following!

It was a fan-fic, Unseenburst's character had Poseidon, but actually I took inspiration from God of War's Poseidon.
(Jul. 17, 2021  7:25 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  5:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: where have i heard poisiden before... I'll be following!

It was a fan-fic, Unseenburst's character had Poseidon, but actually I took inspiration from God of War's Poseidon.

We knew that, we were just messing with you
Proluge is here!

This is nice I think he is a little obbsed with valt tho...
(Jul. 18, 2021  6:14 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: This is nice I think he is a little obbsed with valt tho...

Yeah he's jealous of Valt
(Jul. 21, 2021  1:34 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I'll post chapter 1 Today

nice looking forward to it man
Chapter 1 is here!

(Jul. 21, 2021  3:01 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 1 is here!

nice chapter! the grammar wasn't the best tho and i also didnt like how pierce shredded a legend's bey at episode 1, but nice job anyway i'm looking forward to future episodes!

i also like the name of episode 1 a lot
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:08 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:01 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 1 is here!

nice chapter! the grammar wasn't the best tho and i also didnt like how pierce shredded a legend's bey at episode 1, but nice job anyway i'm looking forward to future episodes!

Yeah I know, this chapter was rushed. That's why grammer was a little bit bad.
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:12 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:08 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: nice chapter! the grammar wasn't the best tho and i also didnt like how pierce shredded a legend's bey at episode 1, but nice job anyway i'm looking forward to future episodes!

Yeah I know, this chapter was rushed. That's why grammer was a little bit bad.

i feel you dawg, sometimes i rush my chapters aswell