[Fan Fiction]  Call of the Beyblade.

(Aug. 06, 2020  4:55 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  4:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I don’t know if I to create another thread for this or put it in the same thread. But, there will be another “part” or fanfic after Call of the Beyblade, that takes place in the same sort of setting. The next chapter will come out soon for Call of the Beyblade.

same thread should work if its just another part.
There’s gonna be a different main character. But, imma just think about that later, and focus on writing the next chapter. Thanks for the suggestion though.
(Aug. 06, 2020  5:00 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  4:55 PM)snoc Wrote: same thread should work if its just another part.
There’s gonna be a different main character. But, imma just think about that later, and focus on writing the next chapter. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Well it still would work, but you're welcome anyways.
(Aug. 06, 2020  5:02 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  5:00 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: There’s gonna be a different main character. But, imma just think about that later, and focus on writing the next chapter. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Well it still would work, but you're welcome anyways.

Ok, thanks.
So, bad news. The thing on which I write my fanfic on, didn’t save what I wrote. So, I’ll have to write it all again.
Had to rewrite all of the chapter. But, now it is finished. It will be released tomorrow. Sorry for the long wait.
Chapter 10

You keep associating Shining Amaterios with the color red, but the moving blades and the three disc have blue on them, and you also said that it has a rubber part on it's driver when it comes with destroy'. I think that shining amaterios will become burning amaterios then.

I really like the story that you have written so far, and I think it is different than something I could create.
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:02 PM)Beythoven Wrote: You keep associating Shining Amaterios with the color red, but the moving blades and the three disc have blue on them, and you also said that it has a rubber part on it's driver when it comes with destroy'. I think that shining amaterios will become burning amaterios then.

I really like the story that you have written so far, and I think it is different than something I could create.

The original colors are red and gold. The blue and white one (which I have) comes with the nintendo game.
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:02 PM)Beythoven Wrote: You keep associating Shining Amaterios with the color red, but the moving blades and the three disc have blue on them, and you also said that it has a rubber part on it's driver when it comes with destroy'. I think that shining amaterios will become burning amaterios then.

I'm pretty sure the story refers to the Rare Bey Get version of Shining αmaterios, which is gold with red highlights. The Driver it has is αnchor, which has both plastic and rubber.
Oh, I was thinking of the nintendo switch version included version, my bad
https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-Ba...B07D3J3HJ9
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:09 PM)Beythoven Wrote: Oh, I was thinking of the nintendo switch version included version, my bad
https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-Ba...B07D3J3HJ9
Np. Any suggestions on what I should improve on my story?
I think it is doing very well, though ifrit is one of my favorite dual layers as it was my first, so it would be cool to see that. Other than that, the story is very good so far.
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:12 PM)Beythoven Wrote: I think it is doing very well, though ifrit is one of my favorite dual layers as it was my first, so it would be cool to see that. Other than that, the story is very good so far.

Ok, I'll try to fit Ifrit in one battle. Pm me for a character for it!
I just realized that the gap of release dates between chapters 9 and 10 was over a month. I’ll try to write them a bit faster.
Chapter 11!

Can I make the GT Eclipse please? Also nice episode
(Aug. 29, 2020  9:53 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Can I make the GT Eclipse please? Also nice episode

I'll think about it. Not sure about what I'm going to do later on in the series yet.
I don't like most fanfics, but this one is genuinely interesting. I seriously can't wait for the next one, I'm hooked!
(Aug. 30, 2020  2:35 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I don't like most fanfics, but this one is genuinely interesting. I seriously can't wait for the next one, I'm hooked!

Thanks! Anything I can improve on?
(Aug. 30, 2020  3:43 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  2:35 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I don't like most fanfics, but this one is genuinely interesting. I seriously can't wait for the next one, I'm hooked!

Thanks! Anything I can improve on?
Not much, I would like longer battles tough.
(Aug. 30, 2020  6:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  3:43 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Thanks! Anything I can improve on?
Not much, I would like longer battles tough.

Ok. I’ll try to make longer battles!
I can't wait for the next chapter! Enjoying it so far!
(Aug. 31, 2020  1:46 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I can't wait for the next chapter!  Enjoying it so far!

Thanks!