[Fan Fiction]  Call of the Beyblade.

(Apr. 30, 2020  3:40 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:37 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Is this a character suggestion?

My own character but ye, also for the new Amaterios

Amaterios: Six small teeth
Fiery: Basically a right spin tact that does not depend on the layer weights, instead containing five medium sized blades with metal on them that expand during battle but can retract from contact.
Razor: Razor shaped disk with 45 degre blades
Anchor'
But, there isn't a GT ametarios.
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:45 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:40 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: My own character but ye, also for the new Amaterios

Amaterios: Six small teeth
Fiery: Basically a right spin tact that does not depend on the layer weights, instead containing five medium sized blades with metal on them that expand during battle but can retract from contact.
Razor: Razor shaped disk with 45 degre blades
Anchor'
But, there isn't a GT ametarios
For the story yes, I invented it.
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:46 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:45 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: But, there isn't a GT ametarios
For the story yes, I invented it.

There isn't a GT ametarios in the story though.
(Apr. 30, 2020  4:02 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:46 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: For the story yes, I invented it.

There isn't a GT ametarios in the story though.

Fine just add teh character I can ivnent the moves though
(Apr. 30, 2020  4:12 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  4:02 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: There isn't a GT ametarios in the story though.

Fine just add teh character I can ivnent the moves though

what bey will the character have tho?
Stock combo Amaterios or Shadow Amaterios you decide
Next chapter will be written by me. Release date is currently being decided.
(Apr. 30, 2020  2:35 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Chapter 4 is out! CheetoBlader wrote this one!

“Ah, yes. Very good my students,” Count Night said.
   Forrest and Roan ran over to where their Beyblades had been launched. Both Beys were scratched up and slightly damaged.
   “We can’t battle with our Beys in this condition, Forrest. We have to forfeit,” Roan said.
   Forrest sighed. “I guess you’re right. Count Night, we forfeit this match.”
   Count Night chuckled. “You can’t quit. My apprentices are still hungry.”
   A bunch of the guards came out and surrounded the Bladers.
   “You can’t beat us,” Count Night said. “So why don’t you join us? We can make you stronger, almost as strong as them,” Count Night said, pointing at the Amaterios Bladers.
   “You’ve kept me here for too long. I’m not joining you, and I never will,” Roan declared.
   “How about this? If you win, you can go. If my pupils win, you join us. Forever.”
   “Deal.”
   Forrest gulped. “Roan, what the heck?” He hissed.
   “Don’t worry, I have a plan.”
   “3!…2!…1!…Go Shoot!” Count Night and the guards shouted.
   Revenge flew out of the stadium very quickly towards some of the guards. The guards fell over each other trying to avoid getting hit.
   Forrest took that as a chance to run and so did Roan. ‘Had he planned for that to happen all along?’ Forrest wondered.
   “Well don’t just sit there, go get them!” Count Night declared.
   Roan and Forrest were sprinting ahead at full speed looking for places to hide while a small group of the guards were behind them, trying to catch-up.
   Forrest noticed a train station and headed towards it. Roan followed.
   The duo entered the station and decided to rest on a bench nearby. Suddenly, the door burst open and a dozen guards entered the station.
   Roan grabbed Forrest and pulled him over to the ticket booth. “Hi, can we get two of the cheapest tickets you have? We’re filming a YouTube video and we want it to be a surprise,” Roan told the cashier.
   “Do you have the money to purchase two tickets?” The tired cashier asked.
   Roan was dumbstruck, so Forrest chimed in. “Yes. Our staff over there will pay for it,” Forrest said, hinting at the angry guards.
   “Okay, here are your tickets. Enjoy your ride.”
   Roan and Forrest walked off to the entrance for their train ride. “Nice save, Forrest. We would’ve been toast.”
   “Thanks,” Forrest replied, heavily breathing.
   “Well, let’s get on the train. I’m not staying here for one more second,” Roan said, walking towards the entrance of the train.
   Forrest grabbed Roan by the shoulder. “You mean, just leave? We don’t even know where we’re going!”
   “We’ll be safe wherever we end up, and we could meet some Bladers to train against! Plus, I don’t care where we end up. I can finally have an amazing bond with Revenge! And you can be strong with Fenrir!” Roan explained. “So, am I going with or without you?”
   Forrest thought about all of his options before realizing he didn’t really have one. If he stayed, he’d be found and forced to join Count Night, but if he went, he could have a great life.
   Forrest smiled at Roan. “I’m coming with you.”
   Roan returned the smile. “Great to have you on board. Now, let’s go be a part of a journey bigger than ourselves.”
   Both of them entered the train excited for the path that lay ahead of them.

This was great!
Next chapter will be released on Wed, May 6th 2020 and will be written by me.
awesome! cant wait for pt2!
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:38 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: awesome! cant wait for pt2!

You mean chapter 5? Anyway, thanks for reading it!

Part two? This story isn’t over yet, and we have four chapters so far.
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:41 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

You mean chapter 5? Anyway, thanks for reading it!

yeah yeah my bad 😅
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:42 PM)SoulBurner Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:41 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: You mean chapter 5? Anyway, thanks for reading it!

yeah yeah my bad 😅
It’s fine
If anyone wants to suggest a name for the owner of Shadow ametarios, then please pm me.
(May. 01, 2020  3:05 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: If anyone wants to suggest a name for the owner of Shadow ametarios, then please pm me.

Atrius Sulfur
(May. 01, 2020  3:16 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  3:05 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: If anyone wants to suggest a name for the owner of Shadow ametarios, then please pm me.

Atrius Sulfur

I said to pm me.
Chapter 5 will be posted very shortly.
Chapter 5 is out!

Where is my dude, great plot though.
Thanks for the character suggestion (Akuma) by Suoh sadboii .

Nitrogenic, your dude is just a name for the amatarios blader.

Next chapter will be released on Thursday 5/14/2020 and probably be written by CheetoBlader.
(May. 06, 2020  5:50 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Thanks for the character suggestion (Akuma) by Suoh sadboii .

Nitrogenic, your dude is just a name for the amatarios blader.

Next chapter will be released on Thursday 5/14/2020 and probably be written by  CheetoBlader

Great chapter!
There will be a delay for the release of chapter 6. CheetoBlader is busy with school and has his hands full. Therefore I will write chapter 6 and the new release date is yet to be confirmed.