[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Stardust

Okay, this is my first fanfic chaps. Hope I don't happen to cringe after reading this 8-12 years later. 

Plot; 
This story is centered around Gingka Hagane's stepdaughter Natsumi (Suzuki) Hagane and her allies; Marina Yumiya, Tsukasa Nakazato and Peter Kadoya. And this takes place four months after the Legend Super Tag League.

Character List:
Natsumi Hagane (Beyblade/s: Radiant Neamhain Assault' 5A)
Marina Yumiya (Beyblade/s: Enchanted Melusine 8'Expand Yielding 1S)
Peter Kadoya (Beyblade/s: Noble Paladin 6'Vortex Fifty 3B)
Tsukasa Nakazato (Beyblade/s: Twilight Tsukuyomi Gale 4B)
Akari Nakazato: (Beyblade/s: Daybreak Amaterios Hunter' 1A)
Fuuka Tategami (Beyblade/s: Claw Fenrir Hold' 6A)
Zenkuro Kurogane: (Beyblade/s: Interstellar Zeus Planet 3S)
Delta Akane (Beyblade/s: Death Diabolos 4Turn Bullet 1D/Abyss Diabolos 5Turn Bullet 1S)
Gwyn Ronny (Beyblade/s: Alpha Genesis Hybrid)
Valt Aoi (Beyblade/s: Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A)
Shu Kurenai (Beyblade/s: World Spriggan Unite' 2B)
Lean Walhalla (Beyblade/s: Lucifer The End Kou Drift)
Hikaru Asahi (Beyblade/s: Helios Volcano Ou Zone+ Z')
Hyuga Asahi (Beyblade/s: Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed+ X'/Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed')
Aiga Akaba (Beyblade/s: Infinite Achilles Dimension' 1B)
Free De La Hoya (Beyblade/s: Mirage Fafnir Nothing 2S)

I'll be sending the first chapter later, I guess.

Chapter 1 [A Fresh Start!]

Hey, wake up. Natsumi wake up, you're gonna be late!

An orange-haired man adult would enter our protagonist, Natsumi's room, attempting to wake her up. It was Gingka Hagane, her father.

Too early for that Dad. What day is it even today?

Gingka: Your entrance exams, did you really forget about that after training for months?

Entrance... exams...? Oh... Oh, shoot! How in the world could I have forgotten about that?! Must've done a little too much training yesterday, and maybe spent too much time trying to complete that one level I couldn't complete.

Natsumi: Hey Dad, have you seen Neamhain? If I remember correctly it was here!

Gingka: Natsumi, even a middle-aged man has a better memory than you. Neamhain's next to you. (Gingka would point toward Natsumi's left.)

Wait... Neamhain's there? Ah, she's on my bed. I go to pick up Neamhain before I take a bath as well as my clothes.

Natsumi: Alright, thanks for the heads up Dad!

She'd run towards the bathroom, picking up her clothes along the way.

Gingka: Don't forget your things as well, okay?

Natsumi: Yeah, got it! (Her voice would become muffled by the time she'd enter the bathroom.)

I've finished taking a bath and I've already worn my clothes, and look at who it is on the front door

Hey! Sumi-chan! Are you done yet, or are you just lazing around?

A girl with a buxom figure and long blonde hair would wait standing outside, it was one of Natsumi's friends and the daughter of Kenta Yumiya, Marina Yumiya.

Yumiya-san, I've just got out of the bathroom and I haven't even eaten breakfast yet... Screw that anyways, I'll just make myself a sandwich and eat along the way! Luckily Dad made some toast downstairs already. I grab two slices and my launcher as well, I think that should do it for me.

Natsumi: Right, I'm gonna leave now Dad! Take care!

Gingka: I should be saying that to you, take care though!

Natsumi leaves the door alongside her friend.

I leave with Yumiya in a hurry, seems she's prepared as well. I mean who wouldn't be for such a big event like this?

Both of them would run as fast as possible.

Marina: Move it Natsumi, we're gonna be late!~ (She'd say as if she was teasing Natsumi)

Natsumi: I know that! Where's Kadoya-san?

Marina: Ah, the guy already got ahead of us! 

Dear me, Kadoya is really fast!

Natsumi: Eh, really?!

Marina: Yeah, he got there 30 minutes early.

Man, Kadoya's really fast! I really need to make waking up early a priority as well as a better sleep schedule. 

The gates on the railway crossing would close on them, as a train would pass by to their dismay. Both of them stop.

Oh, joy. A train?! C'mon, move faster!

Marina: Why'd you sleep late? Did you ever consider that there's going to be a massive queue?

Natsumi: I don't know, I just overworked myself in training yesterday! 

Marina: Training or playing? (She'd say in a cheeky tone)

Natsumi: No! I was training!

Actually, yeah I was playing. Sorry...

Marina: Is that so? (She'd give Natsumi a small smirk)

Anyways, we're all here. And damn, that line is big! Thank goodness we managed to head for the queue quickly.

The crowd would go wild upon seeing Delta's entrance to the stadium, which was being shown on the screen outside.

Delta Akane? I think I might've heard of him before, so he's our err... exam proctor or something? 

As Natsumi got lost in thought, she'd get called out by a staff member who was giving out the student numbers for the test.

Staff Member: Miss, your name?

Oh, it's my turn already.

Natsumi: Ah, Natsumi Hagane.

Staff Member: Hagane? That's a rather familiar name, either way here's your student number.

The staff member hands Natsumi an ID card which had her picture on it, which was taken a month ago as well as her student number, name, age, contact information, several blank spaces, and her student number, which was 353 followed by a blank space, which was presumably where her class number were to be placed.

We then leave the queue and into the waiting room. And boy, is this gym big, it's the perfect venue for the exams I guess.

Natsumi: Are you nervous Yumiya-san?

Marina: Well kind of, maybe it's due to the fact our fathers were tougher than whoever is in here... Well, maybe some are really tough as well such as the Legends themselves. Either way Natsumi, good luck on your side!

Natsumi: Same to you too, Yumiya-san.
Chapter 2 [It Begins]

After getting our numbers and would-be student IDs, we head for the lobby to wait and also look who we've found. It's Kadoya, Peter Kadoya. He's a childhood friend of mine and we grew up alongside with Yumiya. He's amazing at being a BeyTrainer, but I suppose he wants to follow in his father's footsteps.

Natsumi: Hey! Kadoya-san!

Peter: Ah, hey Natsumi. You too Marina.

Marina: You're looking a little down Peter, are you feeling fine?

Peter: Clearly not, I don't even think I'll even make it. I'll just do it anyways.

Cheer up will you Kadoya? You're just 15, so please get a grip. Well... I don't think I have a position to say that though since I'm just 3 months younger than him and I'm also kind of stronger- Wait no, shut it Natsumi. You're not stronger than anybody here, and I'd be jinxing myself if I said I'm stronger than anyone here.

Peter: What number do you guys have?

Natsumi: 352.

Marina: 353.

Peter: Well I suppose yours is going to have to take a while, I'm number 303 on the queue.

Geez, we'll have to wait for 40 to 50 participants for our turn? This'll take a real while.

Announcer: Examinee number 302, please come up to the stadium now!

Blader: Alright, I'm up!

Let's see this battle up close. Especially Kadoya's battle for my own purposes. So, this is Delta Akane? Let's go and see what he does then.

Delta: So, I suppose you're my next opponent?

Blader: Yeah, I'll beat you down to the ground!

Delta: I've heard that phrase too many times. None who have said that have successfully defeated me yet.

Blader: Oh well not this guy too! I'll be doing it for real!

Delta: Same for that, but enough chit-chat. Let's go.

The crowd counts down to 3, then everyone says 'Go shoot!' like always in a battle. Pretty standard, and both Bladers have launched their Beys already. If I'm not mistaken this black variant of Diabolos spins clockwise, and also is seemingly more attack-oriented if I say so myself.

Diabolos races across the stadium and the opponent's Bey follows suit, attempting to push out Diabolos.

Blader: Piece of cake!

The opponent's Bey sends a large impact towards Diabolos, causing it to split into two.

He Bursted? Wait no, he didn't! He can split into two!

Delta: I should be the one saying that. Diabolos!

Diabolos leaps upwards, going mid-air as the Bullet Driver attack the opponent's Bey from below.

Blader: Get out of there!

Delta: Death Crash!

Diabolos drops down onto the opponent, hitting it with a pincer attack from both above and on the ground which results in the opponent's Bey Bursting.

Blader: No!

Delta: See what I've told you? Now please, pick up your Beyblade from the stadium. The staff will judge your performance later.

Blader: Damn it!

Oomph, I feel bad for him. No time for comforting people though well maybe except for my pals, I need to observe whatever's going on right now for my own sake in this battle. I think both Kadoya and Yumiya are doing the same as well, I wish them luck.

What's this? Akane's leaving? Wait who's that? Hey, isn't that Gwyn Ronny? Ah, damn that observation was for nothing then.

Peter: That was rather unexpected, my turn anyways.

Marina: Good luck Kadoya!

Natsumi: Good luck.

Peter: Yeah, yeah. Same to both of y'all.

Good luck Kadoya-san, please succeed in this one.

(Peter's Perspective)

My turn, I hear that this guy is completely dangerous due to his intellect and the thing's he's developed.

Announcer: Examinee number 303, please head for the stadium.

Peter: So you must be Gwyn Ronny? Nice to meet you.

Gwyn: Mhm.

No dialogue eh? Just getting straight to the point, the way I like it.

Gwyn: Alright then, let's start now shall we?

Peter: Yeah.

Damn, the crowd is loud! Well, I mean there's probably thousands of people around here so that's to be expected, but okay. They're starting the countdown now, 3... 2... 1...

Peter: Go shoot!

Gwyn: Hmph.

We both launch our Beys, and I see how it looks like now. A somewhat circular Defense-type Beyblade from the Mugen System, the Beyblade system he developed over a year ago. I suppose he enjoys his own creations quite well.

Genesis charges for the center and Paladin races around, seemingly observing what he's doing while also gaining speed and momentum to attack Genesis.

Now, apparently from what I've seen in past battles this Driver is powered by electricity and whenever it tips over it has sensors to regain balance and get faster too. Now this is going to be really tricky. This is risky but I'll try attacking it first to see how Genesis reacts to my attacks.

Paladin then charges for Genesis at the center with great speed, sending an incredibly strong impact towards it which causes Genesis to tip over and speed away towards the edge of the stadium.

I knew that it'd be risky, so I assume I'd have to send Genesis mid-air without having to have it crash into me.

Peter: Let's go, Paladin! Noble Bolt!

Paladin tilts downwards, resulting in the Fifty Driver's rubber to make contact with stadium floor and cause it to teleport to Genesis and send a powerful impact in the blink of an eye which causes Genesis to get knocked out of the stadium.

Gwyn: Hm? Interesting.

Yikes, looks like he's about to get serious this time. I've gotta take care now, and finally the crowd's shut up.

Peter: Let's go for round two.

Gwyn: You're on.

Come now Paladin, prepare for the next battle. We've got to get stronger than that.

Paladin leaps out of the stadium, then into Peter's right hand.

I prepare my launcher, then steady my breathing. It's what Mr. Tsubasa taught us when we were kids, to steady your breathing when you launch.

Gwyn: Three...

He's counting? Doesn't matter anyway, it's not much of a big deal... Well unless it signifies him being serious now.

Peter: Two...

Crowd: One!

Peter and Gwyn: Go shoot!

We both launch our Beyblades onto the stadium, and it seems he's taking the aggressive approach now.

Genesis and Paladin race around the stadium with great speed, both of which are trying to pick up speed in order to clash with one another.

I'll have to fool this guy, it'll be near to impossible and heavily risky but I should do it.

Peter: Paladin, Noble Bolt!

Gwyn: So you're escaping to the center aren't you? Genesis, Hybrid Boost!

Paladin tilts and the Fifty Driver's rubber makes contact with the stadium's floor, causing it to teleport immediately to the center and steadies itself all the while Genesis follows suit, dashing straight for as it tilted in order to speed up immediately.

Peter: Just like that, let's go now, Paladin! Noble Shield!

Three green shields surround Paladin with a transparent barrier that's green too, protecting it as soon as Genesis arrives which repels it and knocks it off towards one of the stadium walls at the cost of breaking the barrier.

Damn! That was insanely powerful! I should be careful with this guy, like really careful. If I said I'd be careful earlier that would just be me being clumsy right now.

Paladin's also wobbling around a little, not a problem because of the Semi-Flat tip made of rubber on the Fifty Driver though.

Paladin regains balance and momentum, it then immediately heads for the edge of the stadium to gain speed only to be greeted by Genesis on its side.

W-what the?! Where'd this guy come from? Paladin!

Paladin immediately gets knocked away with immense force, and nearly gets knocked off the stadium by several inches where it regains balance as soon as it lands in order to charge for the main stadium.

Gwyn: Genesis, Alpha Slash!

Peter: Shi- Paladin, Noble Shield!

Both Beys collide with one another and create a massive shockwave of energy that spread all over the stadium.

Agh! I can't see jack with all these lights! What happened, Paladin?

Both Beys go mid-air, with Paladin Bursting first.

Peter: Paladin!

Gwyn: You've been good but-

Genesis Bursts soon after, several inches from the face of Gwyn.

Gwyn: Genesis?

The metallic noise both of our Beys' parts produced as they hit the floor silenced the entirety of the gym, this was clearly unexpected... But I still lost though...

Peter: ...Damn it!
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:52 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I'm actually liking this fan-fic so far!

It's cool
@Longinox I gotta say this is the 2nd best fan fic I have read
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: @Longinox  I gotta say this is the 2nd best fan fic I have read

Thanks! I'll try to release the third chapter as soon as possible.
Hm, looks nice. Better than some other stuff I saw here, and I actually like your writing style. Gotta ask tho, why do you always use 'would' when someone's doing something? Isn't it easier to use Past or Present Simple for something like this?
(Dec. 19, 2020  12:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hm, looks nice. Better than some other stuff I saw here, and I actually like your writing style. Gotta ask tho, why do you always use 'would' when someone's doing something? Isn't it easier to use Past or Present Simple for something like this?

Yeah, I got used to using 'would' for this stuff. I'mma try to change it up next time I guess.

Chapter 3 [The White Dragon, Lui Shirosagijo!]

That was insane, Kado-san! I guess Genesis wasn't that invincible at all, but that might jinx me if I happen to fight him later on. Either way, due to that switch with Akane-san and Gwyn-san they might switch each 30 to 50-ish battles in order for the other Blader to rest. Half an hour has passed and 47 Bladers have been beaten by Gwyn already, one more battle and it's my turn. 48th Blader is down now and it's my turn. Wait, hold on... they're switching?

A staff member would get on the mic, announcing something.

Staff Member: Right now, we'll be switching our proctor for this time. It's Lui Shirosagijo!

Lui Shirosagijo?! Oh, shoot! I really got the short end of the stick here... Whatever, I shouldn't cry over spilled milk. I'll try to observe his style while I'll battle him while trying not to strain my Bey that much.

Natsumi would walk up to the stadium, where Lui was waiting.

Lui: Your name.

Natsumi: ...Eh?

Lui: Your name!

Eek! If I'm honest... he's really scary. But I'll need to deal with him in order to get results.

Natsumi: (She'd sound somewhat nervous) Natsumi Hagane...

Lui: Alright, let's get this over with.

Lui would do arm circles before he'd position himself and his launcher while Natsumi would take a step back and position herself, attempting to steady her breathing. The crowd would then count down from three.

3!

2!

1!

Natsumi would slide forward then launch while Lui would do his usual launch.

(In unison): Go shoot!

Both Beys would land on the stadium, with Longinus bouncing around first while Neamhain would land cleanly due to it landing on an angle. After Neamhain would land it'd run for the outer ridge while Longinus would stay on the inside to pick up momentum.

Natsumi: Let's go, Neamhain!

Lui: So your Bey's called Neamhain eh? Show me what you got then!

Neamhain and Longinus would charge at one another with great strength, dealing powerful blows with each hit.

So, he's more of the aggressive type of Blader, he's making use of his Bey's left-spin nature as beys that spin clockwise deal less damage to those that spin counter-clockwise. I'll need to know a bit more along the way.

Both beys would attack each other with a barrage of devastating hits, which would later be stopped by the free-spinning tip of Longinus due to it coming into contact with the floor.

Lui: Destroy Straight!

Longinus would crash into Neamhain as if it teleported towards it, knocking Neamhain away a considerable distance and towards the wall.

Ooh dang, that was nasty. The metal Longinus was made from is completely different, isn't it? Well, so is mine I guess. But I shouldn't get too cocky, he's probably more experienced than me.

Lui: Is that all you can do? Huh?

Natsumi: Watch out! Radiant Bound!

Neamhain's Chassis would compress upon contact with the wall, then this results in Neamhain bouncing back towards Longinus knocking it away a considerable distance as well.

Lui: Huh, a spring-loaded Chassis eh? It's still no match for Longinus! Grah!

Longinus would charge at Neamhain while it was gaining momentum around the inner ring, resulting in a battle that has them hitting each other with great force and with great speed. Before one of the blades of Longinus would glow purple as it charges towards Neamhain.

Lui: Raging Upper!

Longinus would hit Neamhain from underneath, sending it flying away with a large tornado following it as it's thrown away. As it comes close to Natsumi, the gust of wind disappears and Natsumi catches it with her right hand.

Referee: Rage Longinus, Over Finish! 1-0!

The crowd would go wild with what they saw, due to Longinus revealing its Raging Upper move.

Lui: Not bad! Your Bey didn't Burst against me! But next round... I'll be crushing your Bey!

Natsumi: Alright then, I'll just trust my Bey.

So, I suppose you've gotten the hang of this Natsumi?

Yes, Neamhain. Don't worry, I'll try my best for this one.

The crowd counts down from three again, albeit louder.

3!

2!

1!

Much like earlier, Neamhain would land cleanly after launching while Longinus would bounce around. This time, however, Neamhain would charge straight for Longinus, making it vulnerable due to the sheer amount of strength Nemahain was putting in its attacks and at how quick they're dealt.

Lui: So you're getting serious now huh? Alright then, show me more!

Longinus would retaliate with great attacks which were also fast, matching Neamhain's strength with each hit. One of Neamhain's blades would glow and then hit Longinus with both its Ring and its Chassis.

Natsumi: Radiant Bound: Stage 2!

Longinus would get knocked away with great force, but his free-spinning plate would get hooked onto the wall resulting in it circling around the stadium with great speed before crashing into Neamhain with immense speed.

Lui: Nice try Natsumi Hagane, but you're a million years too early to defeat me! Raging Squall!

Longinus would hit Neamhain, pushing it to the wall mid-air then sending one last hit underneath which sends Nemahain flying upwards before heading back to the inner ring to finish Neamhain off.

Natsumi: Perfect!

Lui: Perfect? This is over for you! Raging Upper!

One of Longinus' blades would glow purple, as it charges towards Neamhain. While Neamhain would glow yellow mid-air as it lands onto Longinus.

Natsumi: Radiant Comet!

Natsumi's eyes would glow gold for a split second, before Neamhain would suddenly drop onto Longinus like a beam of light, crashing into it from above. Both Bladers would scream out trying to fight against one another.

Natsumi: Neamhain! Beat em' up!

Lui: Longinus! Crush them!

The air would vibrate around them, before eventually the stadium breaks and a metallic sound would be produced. Someone has Bursted.

Who won? I'm betting it's not me though...

The dust would settle, and it was revealed that Longinus had Bursted to the surprise of everyone.

Lui: What the?! Longinus?

The crowd would go silent, and the referee would break the silence afterward.

Referee: ...Radiant Neamhain! Burst Finish! 2-1! Natsumi Hagane wins!

Eh..? Did I just win...?

The crowd would go wild in excitement, they had witnessed the birth of a new legend.
Man, poor Lui be getting the short end of the stick from everyone. He got Burst on his first match..not a good impression.
Also, if my memory serves right, then Sakyo's from Zero-G, am I right? If so, then yay for more MFB cameos, that might actually make me watch the series.
Maybe it's my own grammatical bias, but I think Present Simple works better with the story. Good job on that.
Overall, this chapter is pretty nice. Looking forward to what's next.
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:34 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Man, poor Lui be getting the short end of the stick from everyone. He got Burst on his first match..not a good impression.
Also, if my memory serves right, then Sakyo's from Zero-G, am I right? If so, then yay for more MFB cameos, that might actually make me watch the series.
Maybe it's my own grammatical bias, but I think Present Simple works better with the story. Good job on that.
Overall, this chapter is pretty nice. Looking forward to what's next.

Well, I did say Natsumi was Gingka's step-daughter.
Chapter 4 [New Friends]

This pressure... Everyone's looking at me! They're really mad- Eh? T-they're... cheering for me? I guess... I had the wrong idea. T-this is embarrassing, I need to put my hood on...

Lui: Hey, you.

Natsumi: Ah! Y-yeah?

He's extending his hand? O-okay...?

Lui: I'll be looking forward to defeating you next time. I'll become stronger than you, remember that.

Natsumi: I-I see... Alright then. I wish you good luck. 

Lui and Natsumi shake hands before she heads to her friends in the lobby.

Marina: That was great, Sumi-chan! I guess your video games haven't hindered you at all huh?

Natsumi: Yeah, it kind of pressured me a bit considering I'd broke a stadium and they'd have to replace it for the other contestants...

I hope that doesn't happen again.

A staff member would get on the mic and announce something.

Staff: As the stadium is broken, we will not be able to proceed for the next hour or so. We will have our break early, please return here at 12:30 A.M at the stadium in order to continue with the exams. Thank you

Marina: Well, you didn't just break a stadium. You also gave everyone a break as well as more time for training.

Oh really? Nice, I guess.

Peter: Yeah, well you're still next in line though Marina. So don't forget that.

Marina: I know. Luckily, Natsumi here took one for the team. (She grabs Natsumi's arm and raises it.)

Natsumi: Hey what's that- 

Several Bladers would come running to her, wanting to challenge her in order to prove that they're better than her.

Yabai! Everyone's coming for me! H-hey Yumiya, Kadoya, help me here! I'm gonna get burned alive on a stake!

Blader 1: Hey, battle me! You beat Lui right?!

Blader 2
: No, battle me!

Natsumi
: W-w-wait, please...

They're technically burning me on a stake... Burning me with utter embarrassment and shame that is.

Hey! Will you all calm down? You can clearly see she's scared!

A short-haired girl with a red shirt would arrive at the scene, warning everyone.

Finally, someone understands... I was clearly scared to the point where I'm on my knees now. What's up with these Bladers anyways?

Natsumi: Thanks for the help...

No problem, you need a hand?

Natsumi: N-no, I'm fine really. Say, what's your name?

Ah, me? I'm Akari, Akari Nakazato. You can call me Naka-san if you like! 

Natsumi: Ah, Akari Nakazato right? N-nice to meet you...

Akari: Looking forward to battling with you soon! Well if it doesn't really bother you.

She'd extend her hand towards Natsumi, which Natsumi would shake.

She's like them in the sense that they'd battle someone stronger than them, but I suppose Naka-san is fine.

Hey, Akari. Where are you?

A handsome man with black hair and a black dress shirt that had its sleeves rolled up would arrive, looking for Akari.

Akari: Onii-san?

Oh, there you are. I see you're making friends eh?

Akari: Yeah! This is Natsumi here!

Dear me, what's up with this guy? There's this uhh... rather dangerous presence that's coming off of him.

You seem to have met my younger sister here, my name is Tsukasa. Tsukasa Nakazato.

Akari: Yeah! He's the greatest Blader there ever is!

Tsukasa: Don't overestimate my abilities Akari. There are better Bladers than me. Now, we'll need a bit of training first before we go take the exams, Akari.

Akari: Roger!

Tsukasa: Also, that was a good fight. Hagane-san.

Both of them would leave and head towards a stadium.

So they're siblings eh? That's nice I suppose.

You must be Natsumi Hagane, right? 

After the Nakazato siblings left, another person approached Natsumi, he was a blue-haired boy with somewhat tanned skin. It was Valt Aoi.

Natsumi: Valt Aoi?! 

Valt: Yep! You're Natsumi, right?

Natsumi: Y-yes... I am.

Man, this is scary! I'm basically talking with the current #1 Blader!

Valt: You were great out there! I'll be looking forward to having a battle with you! And well if you don't like battling that much, I'm looking forward to you passing the exam.

Valt would extend his hand to Natsumi, and she'd shake it nervously.

Valt: Say, your name is familiar... are you related to Gingka Hagane in any way?

Natsumi: Yes, he's my father. What about him?

Valt would go silent in shock, considering how the person in front of him was the daughter of a great legend.

Natsumi: You went silent... are you okay?

Valt: Yeah, I'm fine. No wonder why you're so strong! You're the daughter of Gingka Hagane himself!

Well, I'm not exactly blood-related to him in any way since he's my step-father.

Natsumi: I wouldn't say I'm as strong as him though, that fight felt like it was just won with a bit of luck.

Valt: Hey, don't put yourself down too much! You've defeated one of the strongest Bladers in the world, you deserved that win!

Natsumi: I guess so...

Marina: Hey, Valt-san is right. 

Peter: Yeah, you beat someone unlike me.

Marina would pat Natsumi's back, smiling while Peter was standing next to Natsumi.

So, I guess I've gained the attention of almost everyone in competitive Blading huh? This is gonna be a doozy.

Valt: Also, you better steer clear of Lean Walhalla. He might take an interest in you soon enough.

Lean Walhalla? That's a really weird name, who's he?

Natsumi: Who's Lean Walhalla? 

Valt would also go silent, as he was kind of astonished at how little Natsumi knew.

Valt: You... don't know who he is?

Marina: Natsumi's not really active in the competitive Blading scene, so she wouldn't know. She probably enjoys gaming more than Beyblades.

Yeah but competitive Blading's been growing on me lately.

Valt: He's currently the #2 Blader right now, demoted after Hyuga and Hikaru beat them earlier this year. But anyway, just try to stay away from him if you don't want trouble alright? Alright then, I'll be taking my leave!

He'd head off to his own area, where the Legends would gather as they were the exam proctors.

Why do I have to get away from him?
Short-ish chapter, but we got info on Lane, which is nice.
Chapter 5 [A Legend That's a Shotacon...?]

[Marina's Perspective]

After a little talk with Valt Aoi and meeting the Nakazato siblings, we do a bit more training before the exam starts as well as eating some snacks. Sumi-chan here really saved everyone a lot of time for the exams. But now that break's over, and it's my turn!

A person would get on the mic, and announce the continuation of the Beigoma entrance exams. It was Wakiya Komurasaki, as he decided to become a commentator after seeing Natsumi's battle.

Wakiya: Hello there boys an' girls! It's your WBBA Commissioner here, Wakiya Komurasaki! Now that we've had our little break, it's now time to get this show on the road!

The crowd would go wild at the sight of Wakiya, who was being the commentator.

Wakiya: Now after that great battle with Lui Shirosagijo and our new rising star, Natsumi Hagane. We move on to the next Legend! Drum Koryu! And Blader Number 353... Marina Yumiya!

The crowd would cheer for Drum as he'd go on to the stadium, and he'd also wave to the crowd before focusing on Marina, who just walked up to the stadium.

So I'm going up against a shouta?! Control yourself, Marina, control yourself! Focus on the battle!

Drum would run towards Marina in excitement and get up close to her face, making Marina embarrassed.

He's too close! He looks cute as well! J-just focus!

Drum: You... what's your name?

Marina: (Her voice would get weak and would tremble slightly) Marina Yumiya...!

Drum: Alright! Let's go then! 

He'd reveal his Bey, Tempest Dragon.

Tempest Dragon eh? I've seen it several times on TV, and I know it has these blades that are spring-loaded and pop out whenever they're hit really hard. This should be interesting, he also has a metal hole flat as his tip but it's quite small meaning it could be destabilized easily. I don't know if destabilization would work though, considering how my Bey is a Stamina-type with a smooth sharp tip.

Wakiya: It seems that both of them have introduced themselves to each other. Let's get this show on the road then! 

The crowd would begin counting down from three, following Wakiya.

Wakiya: Three!

Three!

Wakiya: Two!

Two!

Wakiya: One!

Both Beys would get launched onto the stadium, with Melusine landing softly in a similar manner to Neamhain from earlier whereas Dragon would land bouncing around. With Melusine landing smoothly, it was able to take the center quickly but Dragon was also quick to recover and went on a frenzy, charging up momentum before eventually sending a great barrage of attacks towards Melusine.

Woah, this Bey's really strong! I can feel the weight from each hit, and I tell you, they're freaking powerful! I can hope Melusine can hold up to this guy though.

Despite Dragon's great power, it was somewhat sloppy due to being heavy. And despite its power, it meant nothing against Melusine' who was taking each hit from Dragon without any problems at all due to its spring-loaded Ring that was made from a smooth material that further dampens impacts from opponents.

Drum: Amazing! Your Bey's pretty tough! It's been withstanding my partner's attacks, but here's where we get serious! Dragon!

Dragon would glow blue, before crashing into Melusine at the center with even greater force. 

Drum: Double Bound!

Dragon hits Melusine twice, with the second hit activating the Tempest Ring's wings and knocking Melusine away.

Woo! That was a big one! I'll have to land right here.

Marina: Melusine, Enchanted Glide!

Melusine would utilize air resistance to control its descent and slow it down as if it had a parachute. It would then land on the edge of the stadium, close to being an over finish.

Drum: Argh! So close!

Yeah, that was a close one. I'll need to try and face this guy smartly.

Marina: It was close, yes. But I suppose it's my turn!

The wind would gather around Melusine, then Melusine would start moving quickly towards Dragon like an attack-type.

Marina: Enchanted Crash!

Drum: So that's how it is! Dragon!

Dragon would charge at Melusine and would have a battle at the center, sending devastating hits at each other. Melusine received little to no damage but it dealt less damage on Dragon who was attacking Melusine like crazy.

Drum: Argh! Why isn't this working!?

Have I begun to get into his head? This is my chance!

Melusine would charge after Dragon, but the gust of wind around it would disappear resulting in Melusine being knocked around like a punching bag.

Oh, shoot! The wind's gone! So much for having to go head-to-head with an Attack-type.

Drum: Alright! Let's go now Dragon! 

All four of Dragon's blades would glow yellow and extend due to the light being emanated from them.

Drum: Tempest Break!

Melusine would get sent flying away and towards the feet of Marina, which was still spinning but would eventually stop after a few seconds.

Bummer.

Referee: Tempest Dragon! Over Finish! 1-0!

Wakiya: Woah! Splendid performance from Drum Koryu! But this girl's also showed some strength here! She didn't get Bursted unlike some of the other competitors here, are we seeing a new generation of Bladers in front of our eyes?!

New generation? I got knocked away though.

So, Marina. I suppose you got a little cocky again eh?

Melusine would talk to Marina.

Yeah, my bad Melusine. I'll try my best next round!

Don't worry Marina, I'm not trying to force you to win or anything. Just think it through.

Gotcha, I'll try another way.

That's the spirit! Alright then Marina, let's go show em'.

The crowd would count down from three once again, and with Wakiya leading them as usual.

Three!

Two!

One!

Both Beys would land in the same way they did earlier, and this time Melusine would take the center quicker than earlier and dashed as if it was an Attack-type. As soon as Melusine would reach the center, it'd glow purple with some hints of yellow. Dragon would then charge at Melusine but this time to no avail, whereas the first round where Melusine was shaking with each hit but this time, it'd spin perfectly still as if its defenses were fortified like a Defense-type.

Marina: Enchanted Spin!

Melusine would glow even brighter and would produce strong winds around it making Dragon slower every time it'd hit Melusine.

Drum: It's not working again! 

Wakiya: What's this? Dragon's attacks aren't making a single dent on Melusine! What's going on?

Marina: Alright, we've got them Melusine!

With Dragon's weight, it deals more damage but it also slows it down a lot. It also makes it more prone to Bursting, so I'll finish this off now when he's weak!

The air around Melusine would become stronger, and it'd gradually produce a whirlwind while also lifting Dragon into the air slowly and slowly.

Drum: Dragon's floating?!

Marina: Sorry Drum but, it's over for you!

The wind surrounding Melusine would become even stronger, lifting Dragon into the air even more and Bursting it mid-air due to the immense wind pressure it experienced. Melusine had won.

Referee: Enchanted Melusine, Burst Finish! 2-1, Marina Yumiya wins!

Woo! We won, Melusine!

Yes, we did.

Drum would scream out in rage as the crowd cheers for Marina, silencing them. He'd then run to her quickly.

Drum: Battle me again!

Marina: Well, I won!

Drum
: So battle me again-

He'd trip and land on Marina's chest. The crowd would then gasp in shock.

A shouta on my chest! I wanna hug him but I'm in front of a crowd! So I guess... I'll just say this.

Marina: My, my. You're a perverted boy, aren't you?
Gosh Drum I didnt know you were such a perv lol
[Content deleted, the actual sneak peeks are down there in Ch. 19]
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:49 AM)Longinox Wrote: Synopsis sneak peeks for the other seasons I guess, this fanfic's gonna be a long one:
1st Season: What you're seeing right now, Lean is main villain and they'll have to destroy Lucifer The End since Lean's Flare is growing massive and it can possibly destroy their city.
2nd Season: Natsumi gets possessed by Lean's corrupted Flare, so she's the main antagonist for this season and the story's now centered around Marina and Peter. (Oh and, the Dragon Emperor plays something of a vital role here alongside the old MFB characters)
3rd Season: Re-awakening of Nemesis, I'll be utilizing every special power from the series that was shown before as well from Resonance to Turbo to Flare and the Star Fragment and the Spiral Force as well.

Ooof, that's huge. Color me impressed.

Also, nicely done on the last chapter. Despite the minor writing inconsistencies, I really enjoyed it. Oh, and before I forget, somebody give Drum a hug.
[Content Deleted, this was kind of irrelevant for S1]
I see a lot of Balance Drivers there. As a Balance stan, I think that's pretty sweet.
Chapter 5 [The God of the Moon, Tsukasa Nakazato]

[Marina's Perspective]

I managed to succeed in our battle, and in return, I managed to hug him! Worth it! I wonder who'll be the next person to beat a Legend though... I'm betting on the Nakazato guy! He seems tough, and I kind of watched him battle earlier with his Bey. It looked like it was left-spin, I'm not really expecting the younger sister to beat any Legends but she may put up a good fight in the end. Just depends on who she's going up against anyways.

In the distance, Drum was complaining and screaming out at Valt, seemingly angered.

Valt: You are a pervert. (He'd smile in a cheeky manner)

Drum: No! Shut up! I just tripped and fell into her chest! I kinda felt nice though...

Valt: Aha! Gotcha! 

Drum: No! Let's just continue with this alright?! (He was fuming and blushing at the same time.)

Cute, anyways. Time to leave!

Many Bladers would get defeated by Drum with ease, but some were able to put up a good fight. Until Number 387 would get called, which was Tsukasa Nakazato.

Here he comes, I wonder what he's gonna do against Drum? 

Wakiya would get on the mic and begin commentating.

Wakiya: Alright now, after a bunch of defeats from the students. What will Number 387 do this time? 

Tsukasa would head for the stadium and as he walked, he gave off a menacing presence.

Sheesh, this guy's giving off some deadly vibes. Let's see what he's got to offer then.

Drum: So you're next in line huh? Alright, let's go! (He'd give Tsukasa a big smile.)

Tsukasa would just nod at him, then get into position.

Wakiya: Alright, let's begin!

Everyone would start counting down from three.

Three!

Two!

One!

Drum
: Go shoot!

Tsukasa would just grunt launching in order to make his breathing steady. And as both Beys landed, it seemed like Tsukasa's Bey landed smoothly as opposed to Dragon who was bouncing around before eventually landing properly as most Sparking Beys did.

His Bey landed similarly to mine, interesting. Also from what I see, it's actually left-spin, so I was correct. From what I see as well, there are two big rubber blades on the Ring and it's kind of circular like World Spriggan. 

Drum: Dragon, let's go!

Tsukasa: Fend him off, Tsukuyomi.

Both Beys would send a barrage of powerful attacks at one another, but Dragon seemed more sluggish and heavy as Tsukuyomi was constantly interfering with its line whenever performing Flower Patterns.

So it's called Tsukuyomi? Nice name, he's really making use of Dragon's weakness right now, eh? Dragon is known to be very heavy, especially for this evolution. However, it has a metal driver that's small, meaning there's not that much surface contact and also there's just minimal friction, making it harder to turn, the weight doesn't help this either. But its strong point is its sheer strength and power, and its spring-loaded blades which extend when hit hard.

Drum: Nice one Tsukasa-san! But we're just getting started, Dragon!

Dragon would pause for a moment and grind the stadium floor with its metal tip, then it'd charge at Tsukuyomi quickly. 

Drum: Bound Wing!

Tsukuyomi would barely evade Dragon, and Dragon would hit the wall. But in the process, the wings activate and it bounces towards Tsukuyomi afterward.

Drum: Gotcha!

Dragon would hit Tsukuyomi mid-air and knock it away, though it wouldn't have any effect on its stamina whatsoever.

Tsukasa: Not bad, however... that strength of yours is your own weakness as well.

Drum would raise a brow.

Drum: Huh, what'd you say?

Tsukasa: Tempest Dragon is very heavy, and quite possibly one of the heaviest Beys up to date. However, that weight makes it more sluggish and paired with a metal driver with a small surface area for the tip. That's your weakness.

Drum: Whatever, Dragon and I are gonna beat you up good!

Dragon would charge at Tsukuyomi with great speed, but it'd just evade. This would happen many times, as Dragon was constantly understeering.

Wakiya: Woah, what's this?! It seems like our new competitor's got little to no bark, but he's got tons of bite! Amazing performance from Tsukasa Nakazato!

Drum: (He'd sound annoyed) Tch, go faster Dragon!

Dragon would glow slightly blue and would go faster, but this would just make its lines wider. Eventually this cycle of understeering was broken by Tsukuyomi itself, with its driver's rubber grinding the floor and charging at Dragon.

Tsukasa: Tsukuyomi... Gale Break.

Tsukuyomi would hit Dragon with great force, kicking outside of the stadium and behind Drum. The entire crowd would gasp.

This guy's the real deal, no doubt. What's he gonna do next though?

Drum: You got me good this round, but I'll beat you on the next!

He'd push Dragon's wings back in, setting it back to normal while Tsukasa would twist his Bey's tip, revealing a sharp tip in the center of the rubber L2F tip it was using. Then both Bladers would get ready for battle, as the crowd counts down from three again.

I saw a sharp tip pop out of his Driver, it's barely visible but I saw what he did there. So he's gonna go on the defensive? This should be interesting.

As Marina was analyzing, the crowd had finished counting down and both Bladers have launched their Beys into the stadium. And just like earlier, Tsukuyomi would land smoothly whereas Dragon would bounce around but it seemed like Tsukuyomi was somewhat slower due to its sharp tip.

Drum: (He'd sound full of himself.) What was that about being more agile than me?

Tsukasa: (He'd ignore Drum) Take the center, Tsukuyomi.

Tsukuyomi would rush for the center, where it stood there with a stable stance. Dragon made its first move on Tsukuyomi, sending a devastating barrage of attacks towards Tsukuyomi but to no avail. 

Tsukuyomi's holding up well, probably because it's left-spin and has rubber. Makes sense anyway for that to happen.

Drum: Dragon, hit 'em hard this time!

Dragon would glow bright blue, before crashing into Tsukuyomi with great force.

Drum: Double Bound!

Dragon would hit Tsukuyomi twice, with the first activating its wings and the second hit being with the activated wing itself. This would knock Tsukuyomi away a fair distance, but would not do anything to its stability or its stamina. In fact, it seemed like it got even faster.

Tsukasa: Let's go now Tsukuyomi.

The rubber spikes on the Gale Driver would grind the floor, causing Tsukuyomi to dash onto the outer ridge and have its driver be twisted, retracting the sharp tip and revealing the Hole Flat it had earlier on the first round. It would then reach the outer ridge and have the rubber spikes come into contact with both the wall and the floor, producing black lightning from the tip.

Tsukasa: Twilight Cycle.

Tsukuyomi would circle around the stadium at breakneck speeds, leaving a trail of black lightning before dashing into Dragon. But instead of dashing, it seemed like it just teleported towards Dragon out of nowhere.

Drum: What the?!

Tsukasa: It's over.

Tsukuyomi would hit Dragon twice in rapid succession, similar to what Dragon did to it earlier. It would then pierce through it and Burst it, to everyone's shock.

I was right, he did win! He's strong as hell, who knows, he might even beat Natsumi.

Referee: Twilight Tsukuyomi, Burst Finish! Tsukasa Nakazato wins!

Drum: Huh?! Unfair! Let's go again!

Sorry hotshot, but it's my time to shine!

A boy with long blonde hair would appear, it was Zenkuro Kurogane. As he appears the crowd would cheer for him, with the girl's cheering sounding louder than those of the boys.

Zenkuro: It's me, Zac the Sunrise! 

Drum: Shut up sunlight boy! It's my turn-

He'd get cut off by Valt, who dragged him back to the room where the Legends gathered.

Valt: Sorry, Zenkuro. That's just how Drum is. (He'd scratch his head.)

He's rowdy, isn't he?

Zenkuro: It's fine Valt, I know how he is as well.

He'd turn to Tsukasa.

Zenkuro: So you're Tsukasa Nakazato? That was an interesting battle indeed, but I suppose someone has to come next right?

Tsukasa: I know that, my sister's over there.

Zenkuro: Hm?

Akari would look at Zenkuro in amazement, before running to him.

Akari: Zac the Sunrise! My name's Akari Nakazato, I'm like, your biggest fan! Can I have your photo after this?

Zenkuro: Sure, why not? Anything for my fans.

She's the polar opposite of her brother!

Tsukasa: You're up next Akari, good luck.

He'd smile at Akari, before leaving.

Akari: Alright, Nii-san!

Zenkuro: So he's your brother? He's a very strong person, I suppose you are too. 

Akari: Yep, and he's the best brother in the world! And this is my partner, Daybreak Amaterios!

He'd reveal her Bey to Zenkuro, it was a 5-bladed Attack-type with a rubber flat Driver.

Zenkuro: Interesting, well then... here's mine. Interstellar Zeus.

He'd show his Bey to her as well, it was a circular Stamina-type with bearings in order to shift its weight.

Daybreak Amaterios and Interstellar Zeus? This should be interesting.
Someone here has fulfilled the wish of many fans out there, myself included.
ZAC IS BACK, YES!!!
Also, more cast, noice. Gotta ask tho, how long do you think the tests and stuff will take? It's the introduction arc, right?
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Someone here has fulfilled the wish of many fans out there, myself included.
ZAC IS BACK, YES!!!
Also, more cast, noice. Gotta ask tho, how long do you think the tests and stuff will take? It's the introduction arc, right?

Akari and Tsukasa are the last people I'll introduce for the tests, so meaning after Akari vs Zenkuro will be the end for the Introduction arc and into the School arc.
Ah, ok then. Excited to see what will happen next!
Chapter 6 [Second Sun]

[Natsumi's Perspective]

So those two are siblings? They're so different though... well I guess they share similar hair. I wonder what's different between their fighting styles though, from what I saw, the older brother was more strategic and used Dragon's weaknesses to his advantage. Let's see what happens next for this one then.

Zenkuro: I won't go easy, sweetie.

Akari: So won't I! 

Both Bladers would get ready 

Wakiya: Alright boys and girls, let's begin!

The crowd would start counting down from three much like earlier.

Three!

Two!

One!

The two Bladers would launch at the same time, with both of the Beys landing smoothly and losing little to no momentum upon landing. Zeus would swiftly take the center and the bearing balls inside of it would be dragged outward, sending it in a defensive mode all the while Amaterios is circling around the stadium with great speed.

So, Imouto here's looking at Zeus right now, I guess. I don't watch many Beyblade battles but I've seen some of this guy's battles back then, and his Bey's main gimmick was something related to... metal balls? I kind of remember a pal of Dad who had a similar gimmick, he was called Dynamis or something. The metal balls get pushed in, weight gets focused onto the center, and when they're out weight is focused on the outside. This sounds like a good thing, in theory, but! It's got a flaw like everything else. Forgot what it was though, my memory's bad...

Zenkuro: So what are you gonna do?

Akari: I don't know, maybe this!

Amaterios would charge at Zeus with great force, with each hit's strength could be heard and felt. It was slowly whittling down Zeus' strength with each hit, but Zeus would take the hits effectively nonetheless.

Akari: Strike 'em down, Amaterios!

A faint aura would be produced by Amaterios as it charges towards Zeus, Zeus would then get knocked away a fair distance. 

Zenkuro: Hm, you shine brightly Akari Nakazato. But not as bright as me and Zeus!

All of Zeus' metal balls would face one direction, which is towards Amaterios. 

Zenkuro: Interstellar Bolt!

Akari: Hm? Amaterios, push back!

Amaterios would charge at Zeus as it was barreling towards it, reducing the impact of Interstellar Bolt's hit. This results in them clashing with one another.

Oh, so she ran into Zeus on purpose? Had she not done that, the impact would've been big. And the fact that it has 5 blades also helps that it also gets less damage.

Each Bey was pushing each other back and forth until Zeus eventually breaks free by shifting its weight to the left, causing Amaterios to slip up and almost hit the wall.

Akari: Tch, I slipped up.

Zenkuro: Hm, you're pretty strong! Show me more then, Miss Nakazato.

Zenkuro would wink, causing the crowd to go wild save for a few people.

Why's everyone spazzing out about this guy? Is he some sort of idol or something?

Zenkuro: Come on, Zeus. Shine on!

Akari: Let's go Amaterios!

Amaterios and Zeus would clash with each other, sending powerful attacks with each hit. Over time though, it was clear that Amaterios was overpowering Zeus due to it being an Attack-type. As they were clashing, Amaterios was gradually producing a red aura with each hit, then following the next hit Amaterios was about to deal, one of its blades would glow bright orange like a flame.

Akari: Amaterios! Daybreak Strike!

Amaterios would hit Zeus with great strength, it'd then send it flying away outside of the stadium, much to everyone's surprise. Everyone would go silent, but that silence would be broken by the referee announcing who won the first match.

Referee: Daybreak Amaterios, Over Finish! Akari Nakazato gains one point!

That hit looked very strong, and it looks like... Zeus is covered in some smoke? How'd that happen?

Zenkuro: Not bad. You knocked my Bey out of the stadium, and sort of... set it on fire. 

He'd pick Zeus up despite being somewhat hot, due to his gloves.

Zenkuro: But this time? I'll be serious, so get ready.

Zenkuro would smirk.

Akari: Alright then!

The crowd would begin counting down again.

Three!

Two!

One!

(In Unison): Go shoot!

Both Beys would land on the stadium. but this time Zeus seemed to move faster and its movement was seemingly more aggressive.

Zeus is pretty fast, for a Stamina-type. Let's see how this'll go down.

Both Beys would head for the center, where they'd crash into each other several times before the next collision with each other would knock Amaterios away a fair distance away.

Akari: Hm?!

Zenkuro: As I said, I'll get serious this time! Zeus!

Before every attack that Zeus sent, the metal balls would align to one direction only, which was towards Amaterios. This increased Zeus' attack power exponentially with each hit.

Akari: Alright then, if that's how you wanna play. Come on, Amaterios!

Both Beys would clash with each other, with each hit sending sparks flying. And like earlier, Amaterios would greatly overpower Zeus with attacks.

I don't understand, why's Zeus still attacking Amaterios if Zenkuro knows Amaterios is stronger? Is he going in blindly or is he... whittling down her stamina! I see now, so that's how he's gonna deal with this.

Zenkuro: Is that all you get, little spark?

Akari: Aren't you the one getting beat?

Zenkuro: I'm not, you'll see.

Zeus would suddenly evade each of Amaterios attacks, wasting its stamina with each miss. If Amaterios came to Zeus, it'd just push back Amaterios, worsening its stamina loss even more.

It seems to be working well, but how long will Zeus last?

Akari would gradually get agitated over time.

Akari: Quit moving around!

Amaterios would go wide and pick up momentum from the banking, causing it to dash towards Zeus with great force. However, Zeus would still evade her attacks.

Akari: Damn it, Amaterios!

A red aura would surround Amaterios as it charges towards Zeus.

Akari: Daybreak Strike!

One of Amaterios' blades would get engulfed in fire, then it'd charge towards Zeus. However, it would just evade again and this would cause Amaterios to hit the wall with great force.

Akari: Ah! Amaterios!

Zenkuro: Sad to say, but it's over! Zeus!

Zeus would shift its direction using its metal balls, then it'd push Amaterios against the wall causing it to Burst.

Ouch, she's out.

Akari: Amaterios, no!

Referee: Interstellar Zeus! Burst Finish! Zenkuro Kurogane wins!

Zenkuro would wave at the fans at the stadium, who were screaming out.

Well... that was really anti-climactic.

Akari: I lost... sorry big bro.

Akari would fall down to her knees, but Zenkuro would extend a hand to her, helping her stand up.

Zenkuro: Don't feel so down, you put up an amazing fight against me.

Akari: Yeah, I need to improve though. 

Zenkuro would raise the arm he was holding. Then the crowd would applaud for Akari.

I didn't get any applause earlier?! Well, I guess that would just make me run away.
....Brother complex?
Anyway, nice battle, and I'm actually kinda happy that not the entire cast gets to beat a legend on their first try as that would be stupid. Great job on this arc, I really like the characters and Beys and stuff. Looking forward to what's next!