[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Stardust

(Mar. 09, 2021  5:47 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  3:04 AM)tenma Wrote: Yeah, should totally grab one. Though in the meantime I'll still use this oldie until it is completely broken and no longer usable.

Thank you very much. I know i can count on ya' homie Grin

Okay, calling you homie might've been the worst mistake I did.

damn longinox i thought we were friends 😔
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:56 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:47 AM)Longinox Wrote: Okay, calling you homie might've been the worst mistake I did.

damn longinox i thought we were friends 😔

Nah, it's just because homie sounds a little cringe to me due to the fact that I remember when I was like 9 and played GTA: SA and pretended to be a 'gangsta'. I'd call everyone 'homie' or 'n-word' without even knowing what the n-word meant lmao. The reason why I called you 'homie' is because I just randomly did so after watching that 'I'm so rich, my homies take a shower for me' vid.
Man, Fuuka really is persistent. I almost thought she'd take out Casseopia first.
Really good chapter, and I don't know exactly what will happen next so I'm kinda excited.
Ayo CheetoBlader, sorry to bother you but mind if you review Stardust?
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:11 AM)Longinox Wrote: Ayo CheetoBlader, sorry to bother you but mind if you review Stardust?

I might soon. Probably this weekend if I can remember. 20 chapters is gonna be fun to read
(Mar. 10, 2021  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:11 AM)Longinox Wrote: Ayo CheetoBlader, sorry to bother you but mind if you review Stardust?

I might soon. Probably this weekend if I can remember. 20 chapters is gonna be fun to read

And yeah, this series is still ongoing. I'm planning on 30-40 chapters for each season.
@Longinox would you like to collaborate with My Fan Fic? I've been reading this fan fic, and I like it

Ryujiki! My Boi!!

(Mar. 09, 2021  5:47 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  3:04 AM)tenma Wrote: Yeah, should totally grab one. Though in the meantime I'll still use this oldie until it is completely broken and no longer usable.

Thank you very much. I know i can count on ya' homie Grin

Okay, calling you homie might've been the worst mistake I did.

Ryujiki? Where my boi?
(Mar. 10, 2021  4:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Longinox would you like to collaborate with My Fan Fic? I've been reading this fan fic, and I like it

Ryujiki! My Boi!!

Ryujiki? Where my boi?

If I recall it correctly, he said Ryujiki would debut either before or after Rex, and both are after Pink sooo, yeah, it's gonna take some time.
I'm hyped for him tho, since he seems like a powerful Rival.
(Mar. 10, 2021  8:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  4:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Longinox would you like to collaborate with My Fan Fic? I've been reading this fan fic, and I like it

Ryujiki! My Boi!!

Ryujiki? Where my boi?

If I recall it correctly, he said Ryujiki would debut either before or after Rex, and both are after Pink sooo, yeah, it's gonna take some time.
I'm hyped for him tho, since he seems like a powerful Rival.

Me as well since he's my oc and he's the successor of Ryuga, the great Dragon Emperor
I've rewritten Chapter 1, go check it out! If you're asking why, it's so that it could match my current writing style.
(Mar. 15, 2021  1:59 AM)Longinox Wrote: I've rewritten Chapter 1, go check it out! If you're asking why, it's so that it could match my current writing style.

Just read it. It's better than the older version

Good updated Chapter!
Like with Chapter 1, I've updated Chapter 2. Hope you enjoy it too guys! This'll apply to Chapters 3-8 as well, and I'll be changing some stuff too.
Aether Velrog
Chapter 21:

Note: PinkRose, Pink's gonna have a little reveal right here.

Man, that was a tough one! Tategami's power was stronger than when I last met her, well that's to be expected. If I went up against her on a 1-on-1, I'd surely lose... For some reason though Nakazato reminds me of her. Something felt off with his power, like... Was he actually just holding back that time? He had this sort of aura surrounding him, and it kind of tells me he's powerful as all hell.

That might be the case but that doesn't matter as of now, what's good is that Neamhain's working better now. And bad news is that there were a ton of people watching us! Yabai, did they see under my skirt?! I-I've gotta go home now!

Natsumi: Y-yeah um... Guys I think I've gotta go.
Nira: Your face is burning up, do you have a fever?
Natsumi: N-no I'm fine, it's just that err... My clothes are somewhat... revealing.
Nira: Eh? It's not that revealing though. It's just casual stuff.
Fuuka: Well, I guess you should let Natsumi be since she's the type of person who's bad with dealing with crowds of people.

Thanks for reminding her Tategami-san! I'm off then, because I'll have to play some Muse Dash! I'll just go outside in the next hour or so. And it goes without saying that I left the Beypark for home and look who I've found, it's Yumiya. Is she finished with that new chapter of hers?

Marina: Yo, Sumi-chan!
Natsumi: Ah, hello. Have you finished that new chapter of that manga of yours?
Marina: Ah, no. Not really, I'm just looking for some reference from the buildings around here, the main character and the gang in the story has entered the city already so I'd need a little reference around here.

I see, I don't really see her going outside most of the time just to get some reference for her manga. I guess she has a little trouble with drawing cityscapes and all that stuff, well it'd make sense since they look big and quite complex.

Marina: Where are you going though?
Natsumi: Home, this stuff is too revealing!
Marina: Ah, if you're done dressing up mind if you come with me?
Natsumi: W-why?
Marina: I don't know why, I guess I also wanna have a little practice with you after getting some reference.

Ah, thank goodness she's not trying to look for little boys this time.

Natsumi: Alright, I'll catch up with you later Yumiya-san.

As soon as I reach my house I go upstairs and dress up in the same stuff I basically wore from t he entrance exams. And yeah, they've been cleaned so don't call me disgusting. I head out immediately and run towards Yumiya.

Marina: You're here!
Natsumi: Yeah, I clearly am. So where to?
Marina: The Beypark works quite well, it's close to the city.
Natsumi: Good idea.

Both of us go through the Beypark and as while walk through Yumiya draws the city around her on her own sketchbook. It's quite nice having a walk with a friend once in a while eh? And speak of the devil, Kadoya's here as well.

Peter: Oh, it's you two. Where are you guys going?
Marina: Just looking for some reference for my art.
Peter: Looking at little boys? You're still a shotacon.
Marina: No, I'm looking at the city. It's hard to draw a city you know?

I kind of feel bad for Yumiya for bullying her like that... Well she does like to tease us a lot so I'll just think of it as payback for those times I guess. What's up with Kadoya though? He seems a little stressed.

Natsumi: Hey... Kadoya are you okay there?
Peter: Yeah, I'm fine. Which is a lie by the way.
Natsumi: So you're not.
Peter: Yeah, I'm still wondering when Dad will come back home though. Does he hate me for being weak?
Natsumi: You're not weak though, you're pretty strong though!
Peter: So is losing to you and Marina a bunch of times in a row strong?
Marina: But does complaining about us being stronger than you gonna make you any better though?

Kadoya fell silent, his father hasn't been here for about 7 years already. And he left by the time Kado-chan started Blading, must feel bad without feeling any appreciation in a long time especially from a loved one of his.

Peter: How about you mind your businesses and finish that new chapter of yours already Marina, alright?
Natsumi: I suppose taking some reference with you will have to wait Yumiya-san.
Peter: Huh?
Natsumi: Kadoya, battle me. I'll show you that you're stronger than you really are.
Peter: Heh, I'll lose like always but alright then.
Marina: Well then, I'll be watching both of you. Now come on, let's go!

We head towards a nearby stadium, I just hope I don't happen to break the stadium this time.

Peter: 2 points for victory should be good enough, you in for it?
Natsumi: Yeah, I am.
Peter: Okay, let's go then.
Marina: 3... 2... 1...
Natsumi and Peter: Go shoot!

[Both Paladin and Neamhain race around the stadium with great speed before crashing into one another at the center, immediately clashing with one another with rapid succession as well.]

Paladin's gotten way stronger now, and so has Kado-chan. How did he get that powerful in such a short time? You're insane Kadoya, real insane.

[Both of them go towards the stadium's ridges then gains momentum shortly before crashing again at the center which knocks both of them away to the edge of the stadium and destabilizes both of them.]

Natsumi: Hey Neamhain, get up!

Geez, Paladin's rubber Semi-Flat tip keeps it stable at the center or dash around aggressively. It's simple, but deadly.

-Meanwhile, a pink-haired girl is watching this from afar-

???: Marina Yumiya, Peter Kadoya, Akari Nakazato, Tsukasa Nakazato and lastly Natsumi Hagane. This should be interesting, I can't wait to see how they'll be like. I, Pink Azariya and my partner Diva will crush all five of you.
The new chapter is exciting! I love it Grin

Also a question: Will the characters from the contest entries be one of the main casts (like, they constantly appear) or just some supporting characters?
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:18 AM)tenma Wrote: The new chapter is exciting! I love it Grin

Also a question: Will the characters from the contest entries be one of the main casts (like, they constantly appear) or just some supporting characters?

As of S2? Yes. Right now? Probably not, they're going to be supporting characters (except for possibly Ryujiki).
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:22 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:18 AM)tenma Wrote: The new chapter is exciting! I love it Grin

As of S2? Yes. Right now? Probably not, they're going to be supporting characters (except for possibly Ryujiki).

Woah there'll be a Season 2? That's exciting Grin

Thanks for telling!
also erasing this as well

(Mar. 17, 2021  6:25 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:22 AM)Longinox Wrote: As of S2? Yes. Right now? Probably not, they're going to be supporting characters (except for possibly Ryujiki).

Woah there'll be a Season 2? That's exciting Grin

Thanks for telling!

And yeah, there'll be 3 seasons for Stardust (each with 30-40 chapters in each season because why not)
Natsumi: My clothes are...somewhat revealing...

Nira, usually wearing black tank-tops during battles: Are you challenging me?
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:32 AM)tenma Wrote: Natsumi: My clothes are...somewhat revealing...

This was a casual battle for her so she just wore her normal clothes (according to my canon I guess)
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:34 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:32 AM)tenma Wrote: Natsumi: My clothes are...somewhat revealing...

This was a casual battle for her so she just wore her normal clothes (according to my canon I guess)

Yeah you're right. She keeps wearing her casual clothing during friend/casual battle. She changes to her black tank-top when he gets "serious" in official battles (and sometimes in casual battles).
And also here's how Akari's Daybreak Sword looks like (basically a Beyblade doing this except the last hit is Amaterios sending a shockwave basically):
[Image: 340?cb=20190325095100]
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:46 AM)Longinox Wrote: And also here's how Akari's Daybreak Sword looks like (basically a Beyblade doing this except the last hit is Amaterios sending a shockwave basically):

Sadly enough, I saw nothing.
(Mar. 17, 2021  12:48 PM)tenma Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:46 AM)Longinox Wrote: And also here's how Akari's Daybreak Sword looks like (basically a Beyblade doing this except the last hit is Amaterios sending a shockwave basically):

Sadly enough, I saw nothing.

Yikes, just look up 'DMC5 judgement sin devil trigger gif'
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:22 AM)Longinox Wrote:

Yup my boi Ryujiki gonna crush everyone lol