12. Wakiya Murasaki & Raging Wyvron
13. Daigo Kurogami & Destruction Doomscizor
14. Kit Lopez & Flow Knight
15. Toko Aoi & Swivel Treptune
16. Rantaro Kiyama & Spin Roktavor
17. Ranjiro Kiyama & Spin Roktavor
18. Carla Valdez & Genesis Calabozo

Prologue: The Dark Bey

"Is this how you wanted it?" Asked a female voice. It was dark... Really dark. "No. no no no." He said shaking his head "I already told you. It must be... Unbeatable." The male figure came into the little light there was. His hair was tied into a pony tail, he had on a long sleeve black shirt and a gray hoodie tied around his waist. His jeans were blue with a rip on the right leg. He was watching some bey battles. "Yes this will be quite interesting..." He said. "Its done." Said the female voice. He looked at the design "It will do for now...." He said "Well lets get to work shall we?" He gave a sly smile and walked back into the darkness....

(Next episode: A Shiny Beginning!)
Episode 1: A Shiny Beginning!

"BURST! BURST! BURST!" exclaimed Senior Hanami. The world champion: Aiger Akabane had just bursted three more challengers! Aiger sighed he looked... Bored... The screen cut off on the tablet and Wataru Kioshi was eating breakfast. "Hey!" exclaimed Wataru "I was watching that!" "You need to eat your food. You can watch it when your done eating." Said his Mother. "Awww okay..." He scarfed down his food. "Done!" He said. His mom sighed. "Fine go along." She said. "Thanks mom!" He said "I'm going to use Gramp's work shop for my new bey is that okay?" He asked with pleading eyes. "Sure" said his mother "If your gone after six im going to call him to see if your okay." She said before Wataru got excited. "Okay!" Wataru said. He ran out the door thinking about how his bey should look. Five minutes later he arrived at his Grandpa's house. "Grandpa!!" He shouted banging on the door. The door opened "Hey Tiger" said the man at the door. "Hey Grandpa!! Can I use your workshop??" Wataru asked as he ran pass his Grandpa and into the workshop "Woah Tiger!" Said Grandpa "I mean your already in there so why not?" He let out a belly laugh. "Alright so how should I make it....." He asked himself "Maybe like this.." He drew a bunch of lines and scribbles. "Nah..." He drew another scribble "Maybe this will do!" He said. "Nah..." He thought for a bit.... "I know!!" He said. He drew scribbles and circles and lines. "YES!!" He exclaimed. He put it in on the computer. "This looks epic!" He said "Kind of like a werewolf..." He said "So there's attack, defence, stamina and balance..." He said "I want attack and defence!" He exclaimed. "Wich means balance!" Said Wataru. He began making the bey... He 3D printed it. And as he began to make it he went to a place were a huge werewolf stood in front of him "Hello." Said the werewolf. "Woah who are you?!" Asked Wataru. "I am werewolf" He said. "The bey I'm making?" Asked Wataru. "Yep" said the werewolf popping the p. "Epic!!" Said Wataru "Let's get strong together 'Kay?" Said Wataru. "Okay." Said the werewolf. He went back to making Werewolf. An hour later he was done. "I'm finally finished!!" He exclaimed. "Gramp!" He called while running to him. He showed him his bey. "Battle me" said Wataru. "Sure if you wanna lose" said Grandpa. Grampa led Wataru into the garage, there was an old, rusted bey stadium. Grandpa peeled the wrapper off the stadium.. It looked new! "Okay let's battle!" Wataru said. "3 2 1 GOOO SHOOT!" They shouted, launching the beys. The beys flew into the stadium. "Go for the attack!" Shouted Grandpa. "Don't let them win! Full Force!" Shouted Wataru. The bey's clashed in the center. Grandpa's bey bursted! "Wow your already strong!" Said grandpa. "Thanks, now I gotta get going." Said Wataru. "Ok cya" said Gramps. Wataru ran out side and bumped into someone...... 

To be continued in:
Full Force! Flaming Roboknight!

AlexTheBlader
Can you rate this?
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:26 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Episode 1: A Shiny Beginning!

"BURST! BURST! BURST!" exclaimed Senior Hanami. The world champion: Aiger Akabane had just bursted three more challengers! Aiger sighed he looked... Bored... The screen cut off on the tablet and Wataru Kioshi was eating breakfast. "Hey!" exclaimed Wataru "I was watching that!" "You need to eat your food. You can watch it when your done eating." Said his Mother. "Awww okay..." He scarfed down his food. "Done!" He said. His mom sighed. "Fine go along." She said. "Thanks mom!" He said "I'm going to use Gramp's work shop for my new bey is that okay?" He asked with pleading eyes. "Sure" said his mother "If your gone after six im going to call him to see if your okay." She said before Wataru got excited. "Okay!" Wataru said. He ran out the door thinking about how his bey should look. Five minutes later he arrived at his Grandpa's house. "Grandpa!!" He shouted banging on the door. The door opened "Hey Tiger" said the man at the door. "Hey Grandpa!! Can I use your workshop??" Wataru asked as he ran pass his Grandpa and into the workshop "Woah Tiger!" Said Grandpa "I mean your already in there so why not?" He let out a belly laugh. "Alright so how should I make it....." He asked himself "Maybe like this.." He drew a bunch of lines and scribbles. "Nah..." He drew another scribble "Maybe this will do!" He said. "Nah..." He thought for a bit.... "I know!!" He said. He drew scribbles and circles and lines. "YES!!" He exclaimed. He put it in on the computer. "This looks epic!" He said "Kind of like a werewolf..." He said "So there's attack, defence, stamina and balance..." He said "I want attack and defence!" He exclaimed. "Wich means balance!" Said Wataru. He began making the bey... He 3D printed it. And as he began to make it he went to a place were a huge werewolf stood in front of him "Hello." Said the werewolf. "Woah who are you?!" Asked Wataru. "I am werewolf" He said. "The bey I'm making?" Asked Wataru. "Yep" said the werewolf popping the p. "Epic!!" Said Wataru "Let's get strong together 'Kay?" Said Wataru. "Okay." Said the werewolf. He went back to making Werewolf. An hour later he was done. "I'm finally finished!!" He exclaimed. "Gramp!" He called while running to him. He showed him his bey. "Battle me" said Wataru. "Sure if you wanna lose" said Grandpa. Grampa led Wataru into the garage, there was an old, rusted bey stadium. Grandpa peeled the wrapper off the stadium.. It looked new! "Okay let's battle!" Wataru said. "3 2 1 GOOO SHOOT!" They shouted, launching the beys. The beys flew into the stadium. "Go for the attack!" Shouted Grandpa. "Don't let them win! Full Force!" Shouted Wataru. The bey's clashed in the center. Grandpa's bey bursted! "Wow your already strong!" Said grandpa. "Thanks, now I gotta get going." Said Wataru. "Ok cya" said Gramps. Wataru ran out side and bumped into someone...... 

To be continued in:

AlexTheBlader
Can you rate this?
7/10 no wall texts make paragraphs, some stuff were mis understood like defense and attack aren’t balance its stamina, attack, and defense I don’t know if that part was purposefull but I didn’t like it. I like how you stood on the topic but it seems like he barely did anything in the first episode.
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:20 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

To be continued in:

AlexTheBlader
Can you rate this?
7/10 no wall texts make paragraphs, some stuff were mis understood like defense and attack aren’t balance its stamina, attack, and defense I don’t know if that part was purposefull but I didn’t like it. I like how you stood on the topic but it seems like he barely did anything in the first episode.

Okay thanks! I'll work on it
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:20 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

To be continued in:

AlexTheBlader
Can you rate this?

Nice!
I clicked on this thinking it was Super Mario Sunshine x Beyblade. IDK why.
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:21 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I clicked on this thinking it was Super Mario Sunshine x Beyblade. IDK why.

I don't even- I- I don't know how that would work-

(Nov. 05, 2020  2:25 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:20 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: 7/10 no wall texts make paragraphs, some stuff were mis understood like defense and attack aren’t balance its stamina, attack, and defense I don’t know if that part was purposefull but I didn’t like it. I like how you stood on the topic but it seems like he barely did anything in the first episode.

Nice!

Thanks
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:46 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:21 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I clicked on this thinking it was Super Mario Sunshine x Beyblade. IDK why.

I don't even- I- I don't know how that would work-

(Nov. 05, 2020  2:25 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Nice!

Thanks

Me either. That's how random my mind works...
Episode 2: Full Force! Flaming Roboknight!

"Hey! watch it!" Said the kid Wataru bumped in to. "Sorry" said Wataru. Wataru looked around the kid and saw a bet spinning around in a beystadium. "Are you training??" Asked Wataru. "Ughh yeah?" Said the kid. "Well then... I'm Wataru and I challenge you to a bey battle!" Wataru said. "I'm Red and I accept your challenge!" said Red. Wataru went to the other side of the stadium.

"Ready.. Set!" They yelled. "3 2-" "WAIT!!" Called Grandpa "I will be the ref" he said. "Uh okay..." Said Red. "Don't worry he's my grandpa" said Wataru. "Alright then." Said Red. "Ready... Set!" Said Gramps. "3 2 1... Let it RIPPPP" They all said. "ROBOKNIGHT! SHIELD MODE!" Called Red. Roboknights shields extended. And they flew into the stadium. Roboknight took the center. "Hit him with all you've got Werewolf!" Called Wataru. Werewolf began hitting Roboknight with a barrage of attacks. "Epic!" Said Wataru "I'm gonna call that move Blast Launch!" He said. "That won't stop us!!" Said Red "SHIELDING STAND!" He called. Werewolf hit Roboknight then Burst! "Awww one more time!" Said Wataru putting his bey together. "Wait there's news" said Red pulling out his tablet. "Let me see!" Said Wataru. "HEYYY BLADERS!! TODAY WE HAVE AWESOME NEWS! THERE'S GONNA BE A NATIONAL TOURNAMENT IN SPAIN!! SO IF YOU WANNA WIN A PRIZE HEAD ON OVER!" Shouted the news reporter on Red's tablet. Wataru and Red looked at each other then back at the tablet. "ONE MORE THING! IN HIS REQUEST WHOEVER WINS THE TOURNAMENT WILL GET TO BATTLE AIGER AKABANE!!!" said the reporter.

"Grandpa can I go?" Asked Wataru "And can Red come?" He asked. "I don't see why not!" Grandpa said "You need to tell your mother though" Grandpa said. "Ok!" Said Wataru already starting to run home.

---5 minutes later----

"MOM CAN I GO TO SPAIN WITH GRANDPA?!" Asked Wataru. "Wow fifteen minutes ago you were only asking to go make a bey" Said Mom sighing "You can go but make sure to pack" She said.

----5 more minutes later----

"All packed!" He said while running out of the house. "What am I gonna do with him" Mom sighed. After 5 minutes he arrived at his grandpa's house again. "I can go!!" He said. "Alright then... Let's get going!" Said his Grandpa....

Episode 3: Incoming! National Tournament!
Teaser:

"We're on the plane and on our way to Spain!"
"Ugh! This girl won't stop talking to us!"
"When will this plane ride end!"

"In the first match is Toko Aoi vs Suoh Genji!"
"What do you mean by rematch...?"
"Red your going against Fubuki so let's train!"

"See ya there!"

AlexTheBlader
Chapter 2 is done!
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:07 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Episode 2: Full Force! Flaming Roboknight!

"Hey! watch it!" Said the kid Wataru bumped in to. "Sorry" said Wataru. Wataru looked around the kid and saw a bet spinning around in a beystadium. "Are you training??" Asked Wataru. "Ughh yeah?" Said the kid. "Well then... I'm Wataru and I challenge you to a bey battle!" Wataru said. "I'm Red and I accept your challenge!" said Red. Wataru went to the other side of the stadium.

"Ready.. Set!" They yelled. "3 2-" "WAIT!!" Called Grandpa "I will be the ref" he said. "Uh okay..." Said Red. "Don't worry he's my grandpa" said Wataru. "Alright then." Said Red. "Ready... Set!" Said Gramps. "3 2 1... Let it RIPPPP" They all said. "ROBOKNIGHT! SHIELD MODE!" Called Red. Roboknights shields extended. And they flew into the stadium. Roboknight took the center. "Hit him with all you've got Werewolf!" Called Wataru. Werewolf began hitting Roboknight with a barrage of attacks. "Epic!" Said Wataru "I'm gonna call that move Blast Launch!" He said. "That won't stop us!!" Said Red "SHIELDING STAND!" He called. Werewolf hit Roboknight then Burst! "Awww one more time!" Said Wataru putting his bey together. "Wait there's news" said Red pulling out his tablet. "Let me see!" Said Wataru. "HEYYY BLADERS!! TODAY WE HAVE AWESOME NEWS! THERE'S GONNA BE A NATIONAL TOURNAMENT IN SPAIN!! SO IF YOU WANNA WIN A PRIZE HEAD ON OVER!" Shouted the news reporter on Red's tablet. Wataru and Red looked at each other then back at the tablet. "ONE MORE THING! IN HIS REQUEST WHOEVER WINS THE TOURNAMENT WILL GET TO BATTLE AIGER AKABANE!!!" said the reporter.

"Grandpa can I go?" Asked Wataru "And can Red come?" He asked. "I don't see why not!" Grandpa said "You need to tell your mother though" Grandpa said. "Ok!" Said Wataru already starting to run home.

---5 minutes later----

"MOM CAN I GO TO SPAIN WITH GRANDPA?!" Asked Wataru. "Wow fifteen minutes ago you were only asking to go make a bey" Said Mom sighing "You can go but make sure to pack" She said.

"All packed!" He said while running out of the house. "What am I gonna do with him" Mom sighed. After 5 minutes he arrived at his grandpa's house again. "I can go!!" He said. "Alright then... Let's get going!" Said his Grandpa....

Teaser:

"See ya there!"

AlexTheBlader
Chapter 2 is done!
Try to work on character dialogue more 7/10
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:07 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Episode 2: Full Force! Flaming Roboknight!

---5 minutes later----

Teaser:

"See ya there!"

AlexTheBlader
Chapter 2 is done!
Try to work on character dialogue more 7/10

Got it. Do you think it's too long or short or is it ok
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:14 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Try to work on character dialogue more 7/10

Got it. Do you think it's too long or short or is it ok
It’s good
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:14 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Got it. Do you think it's too long or short or is it ok
It’s good

K
Sorry I havent been posting on this. I got a BUNCH of homework for thanksgiving break but I will try to post more
(Nov. 20, 2020  6:04 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Sorry I havent been posting on this. I got a BUNCH of homework for thanksgiving break but I will try to post more

hey your back
Heres the Shining system: (Inspired by Right Artemis and Left Apollo)

Shining Layer: The layer is split in half and you can customize your beys like that

Shining Chip: Like the middle of right artemis and left apollo when you put the layer sides together you put this in the middle so it stays

Shining Disk: Normal disk

Shining Driver: Normal Driver

Shining Gimmick(s): Resonance Attack: when your deep into a battle and your resonance with your bey comes out a ghost like weapon that your bey uses appears in your hand.
Ultimate Evolution: When your resonance is strong as ever and Resonance Attack activates you get a duplicate of the weapon and your attack is stronger then ever.  (Example Aiger/Aiga's ultimate evolution would be: Ultimate... BREAKER! or: Ultimate... WHIP!)
Guess what? I typed the whole new episode and with one click: *Vanish*
(Dec. 13, 2020  11:17 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Guess what? I typed the whole new episode and with one click: *Vanish*

That sucks-

Character Bio:

Name: Wataru Kioshi
Bey: Full Moon Werewolf
Personality: Goofy (He's mostly only serious when he's lost or battling), Curious, Energetic
Appearance: An unzipped red jacket with a black shirt, Brown pants, Spiky hair ( Think of Big Nate's hair but bigger ) With a baseball cap ( When resonating  the cap flies off and when the battle ends the cap either (When lost) Falls behind him or (If won) lands back on his head), White shoes.
Moves: (To be updated) Moon Launch
Friends/Rivals/Family:
Ryan (Red) Hamilton
Grampa
Aiger Akabane: (Idol)
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:30 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Character Bio:

Personality: Goofy (He's mostly only serious when he's lost or battling), Curious, Energetic
Appearance: An unzipped red jacket with a black shirt, Brown pants, Spiky hair ( Think of Big Nate's hair but bigger ) With a baseball cap ( When resonating  the cap flies off and when the battle ends the cap either (When lost) Falls behind him or (If won) lands back on his head), White shoes.
Friends/Rivals/Family:
Ryan (Red) Hamilton
Grampa

*Sad TwistedWereWolf noises plays*
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:30 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Character Bio:

Friends/Rivals/Family:
Ryan (Red) Hamilton
Grampa

*Sad TwistedWereWolf noises plays*

Twisted Werewolf will come later-
oof I read this but this guy hasn't returned since-
(Jun. 21, 2021  11:47 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: oof I read this but this guy hasn't returned since-

Same