[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

(Sep. 03, 2021  1:30 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 19 is a long chapter but a good one.
Can I please get a rating?

[b][i]I cannot put in words how much nostalgia was projected from this episode. Nice one! Asher's gotten pretty strong!
[/b][/i]
Updated Product List (Note, this may spoil upcoming Beys)
(Sep. 05, 2021  1:30 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: By the way who chose scorbunny and make him/her sweep half of Leon's team with Pyro Ball and double edge

Answer me please
(Sep. 05, 2021  2:57 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2021  1:30 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: By the way who chose scorbunny and make him/her sweep half of Leon's team with Pyro Ball and double edge

Answer me please

This isn't the right thread to be talking about this in, try looking for a Pokemon Sword and Shield Thread.

I've edited the Product List, go check it out!
(Aug. 18, 2021  7:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 12) A Tag Battle Stereotype

13) Adrian Goes Nuts (XD)

14) World Champion(S)

15) Journey To Spain!

wow i wonder how much nuts he will go, like peanuts, coconuts, almond nuts...
I know it's been a while since I've posted a chapter it's just that Chapter 22 is taking a super long time to write, but, it'll be ready by tomorrow evening
(Sep. 05, 2021  1:59 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Updated Product List (Note, this may spoil upcoming Beys)

For one second I thought it was "British Luinor"
(Sep. 05, 2021  8:15 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2021  1:59 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Updated Product List (Note, this may spoil upcoming Beys)

For one second I thought it was "British Luinor"
LOL SAME

When I was reading the products list I was like:
Ok... Customize set, Atlantic Trident, Typhoon Pirate, Dire Aeneas, Malicious Loki, that seems cool...
WAIT WHAT?!
AENEAS!!!!!!!!
OMG WHAT!
Chapter 22 is finally out!
(Sep. 06, 2021  1:51 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 22 is finally out!
bro UB im so close to calling Austin a sussy baka right now.

anyway nice episode and ren's gotten WAY stronger!
Beyblade Burst Yin Yang Chapter 23 will be called: Roaring Storm, Facing The Legends!

Beyblade Burst TechnoX Chapter 20 will be called: The Legendary Team League!
(Sep. 06, 2021  2:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang Chapter 23 will be called: Roaring Storm, Facing The Legends!

Beyblade Burst TechnoX Chapter 20 will be called: The Legendary Team League!

wow i cant believe that yinyang is further episode wise than technoX and technoX started first
(Sep. 06, 2021  1:51 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 22 is finally out!

"Ultimate Duo, Phebus Helios, and Kindle Hyperion!!"

I think you meant Phoebus. Anyways, nice chapter.
Yall gonna be screaming at me when I tell you this. I deleted Beyblade Burst TechnoX off my google drive on purpose. Before you start screaming at me I actually have a good explanation, Beyblade Burst TechnoX was a Beyblade fanfic about Teams, so, BC Sol was going to face off with Legendary Blader's teams, but the more I thought of it the more this plot didn't make sense, it had many holes in it and making a team for every Legendary Blader would be Impossible, so, I decided to give up TechnoX because it would be impossible to keep writing it. I'm sorry to all who liked TechnoX but it would be impossible to keep going. I give my deepest apologies. Down below I made a little paragraph of how I wanted the series to go, so please check it out.

I'll be announcing my next Fanfiction soon.
(Sep. 06, 2021  5:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yall gonna be screaming at me when I tell you this. I deleted Beyblade Burst TechnoX off my google drive on purpose. Before you start screaming at me I actually have a good explanation, Beyblade Burst TechnoX was a Beyblade fanfic about Teams, so, BC Sol was going to face off with Legendary Blader's teams, but the more I thought of it the more this plot didn't make sense, it had many holes in it and making a team for every Legendary Blader would be Impossible, so, I decided to give up TechnoX because it would be impossible to keep writing it. I'm sorry to all who liked TechnoX but it would be impossible to keep going. I give my deepest apologies. Down below I made a little paragraph of how I wanted the series to go, so please check it out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well rest in peace technoX, WELCOME MYSTIC CLASH!
Beyblade Burst Mystic Clash Preview!

(Valt walks into a Beigoma Acadamy)

Me: Valt Aoi is here?!

???: Nah, you're too weak to battle him!

(I start working on my Bey)

Me: I'm not too weak to take on Valt! You'll see!!

(Valkyrie and My Bey start clashing causing a huge explosion)

Valt: End this!

Me: Vulcan!!

Me: Next time on Beyblade Burst Mystic Clash, New Revolution, Mystic Vulcan!

3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!!

Main Character: Victor Homura
(Sep. 06, 2021  5:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Beyblade Burst Mystic Clash Preview!

3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!!

OML THIS ALREADY SOUNDS SO LIT!!!! I CAN'T WAITTTTTT
no seriously i cannot wait can you release the first episode soon? (jk)

literally vulcan is a roman god of volcanoes and the destructive property of them lol
(Sep. 06, 2021  5:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yall gonna be screaming at me when I tell you this. I deleted Beyblade Burst TechnoX off my google drive on purpose. Before you start screaming at me I actually have a good explanation, Beyblade Burst TechnoX was a Beyblade fanfic about Teams, so, BC Sol was going to face off with Legendary Blader's teams, but the more I thought of it the more this plot didn't make sense, it had many holes in it and making a team for every Legendary Blader would be Impossible, so, I decided to give up TechnoX because it would be impossible to keep writing it. I'm sorry to all who liked TechnoX but it would be impossible to keep going. I give my deepest apologies. Down below I made a little paragraph of how I wanted the series to go, so please check it out.

Well, It's your decision so I support it!

3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!!

Mystic Clash? cool! I'll be following!
Mystic System

Mystic Core (A Beyblade's Motif)

'Weight (An upgraded version of the Weights from GT)

Mystic Ring (Where the Attacks make contact basically a combination of Sparking Rings and GT Rings)

Disk

Driver
(Sep. 06, 2021  7:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Mystic System

Mystic Ring (Where the Attacks make contact basically a combination of Sparking Rings and GT Rings)

Disk

Driver
fascinating...

also will there be a character contest? if so ima be ready
Character Contest!!!!! Please…
(Sep. 06, 2021  7:37 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2021  7:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Mystic System

Disk

Driver
fascinating...

also will there be a character contest? if so ima be ready

If there's going to be one, I don't think I should try. (at least on Unseen's fics (for now) )

3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!!

i wonder who's victor's rival gonna be... HmHmhMMhmHMhmM
Character Contest going on right now! Enter your characters for Beyblade Burst Mystic Clash!

LJ-Blader
Name: Kane Usami
Height: 5'6'
Nationality: Japan
Personality: He has been a blader for a long time, between you and me he has been one for 4 years even tho Valt has been one for 6 years but anyway Kane sometimes like to think about himself but that doesn't make him selfish if he sees an old lady on the street he instantly goes and helps he or her! But around other people, he can be let's say much he once ACCIDENTALLY punched a kid in his kindergarten.

Appearance: Kane where's a Red jacket with a white shirt under it
The white shirt says "King" and black Jeans with black shoes that light up, he has Crimson hair with Ruby eyes, white skin, and has a Ruby-shamed birthmark on his right arm and where's one glove on his left hand.

Beyblade: King Kitsune 00 Expand Destroy Dash

King Kitsune:

Forge Disc- like other odd-numbered Core Discs, is an asymmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 00 is one of the heaviest Discs, outclassing 0 by 1 gram, and has an ideal weight distribution for all Combinations. Its high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential. With the use of Disc Frames, 00 can be used to great effect in any Combination. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers and Cho-Z Layers can compensate

Expand - Information will be added here later

Performance Tip - Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended. Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended.

Activities: Sports, Blading, Writing.

Hope this makes it!