[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

(Aug. 28, 2021  6:18 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:17 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Now that I agree on! Also it felt like Illius was very quiet in the chapter (Wait was he even there?)

That's the problem with Illius, he's the quiet one he didn't even get a nod in this chapter so, it's very difficult to write him lol

Yes he was in the chapter
lol nice chapter
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:18 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:17 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Now that I agree on! Also it felt like Illius was very quiet in the chapter (Wait was he even there?)

That's the problem with Illius, he's the quiet one he didn't even get a nod in this chapter so, it's very difficult to write him lol

Yes he was in the chapter

I see, For a moment I just thought since he was so quiet that they forgot to bring him
Aah! Belial!

Has Bell become royalty?
Aah, that was some good tea, pip pip.

This was a joke btw
Since the chapter got 3 Likes for breakfast I had A Muffin
(Aug. 28, 2021  10:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Since the chapter got 3 Likes for breakfast I had A Muffin

mmmmm, m u f f i n
If you're a Bell fan you don't wanna read Chapter 20 (All Bell fans are gonna be ticked so, better start packing my bags)
(Aug. 28, 2021  11:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If you're a Bell fan you don't wanna read Chapter 20 (All Bell fans are gonna be ticked so, better start packing my bags)

`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./~!@#$%^&*()_+QWERTYUIOP{}ASDFGHL:"ZXCVBNM<>?
21) The Demon King Rises, Torpedo Belial!
22) Ultimate Tag Duo, Phoebus Helios and, Kindle Hyperion!
23) Tag Battle For The Ages!
24) New Evil Arises, Erebus Requiem!
(Aug. 29, 2021  12:02 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 21) The Demon King Rises, Torpedo Belial!
22) Ultimate Tag Duo, Phoebus Helios and, Kindle Hyperion!
23) Tag Battle For The Ages!
24) New Evil Arises, Erebus Requiem!

I KNEW IT WAS EREBUS!!
Fake Beyblade Burst Product list Note: I got this idea from DeltaZakuro, so props to him!
(Aug. 29, 2021  2:30 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Fake Beyblade Burst Product list Note: I got this idea from DeltaZakuro, so props to him!

hmmm interesting.... AH I GOT AN IDEA
hmmm my UB pal i see you've made this into you fanfictions... I GOT AN IDEA AGAIN
I'm in the process of moving all the TechnoX Chapters over here and I'll be posting Beyblade Burst Yin Yang and Beyblade Burst TechnoX here because of the recent Fanfiction spam also mods this would save me a bunch of time but can you fuse this thread with my TechnoX Thread, that'd really be helpful! And yeah, all my fanfictions will be here and I'm brainstorming my next fanfictions currently
(Aug. 29, 2021  5:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm in the process of moving all the TechnoX Chapters over here and I'll be posting Beyblade Burst Yin Yang and Beyblade Burst TechnoX here because of the recent Fanfiction spam also mods this would save me a bunch of time but can you fuse this thread with my TechnoX Thread, that'd really be helpful! And yeah, all my fanfictions will be here and I'm brainstorming my next fanfictions currently

hold on like ctrl+c then ctrl+v?

also good luck and dont worry take all the time you need 👌

wait next fanfiction?
(Aug. 29, 2021  5:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm in the process of moving all the TechnoX Chapters over here and I'll be posting Beyblade Burst Yin Yang and Beyblade Burst TechnoX here because of the recent Fanfiction spam also mods this would save me a bunch of time but can you fuse this thread with my TechnoX Thread, that'd really be helpful! And yeah, all my fanfictions will be here and I'm brainstorming my next fanfictions currently

You could do what i did in resonance, but it would take some time to setup.
(Aug. 29, 2021  5:41 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

You could do what i did in resonance, but it would take some time to setup.
oh yeah like posting the episodes on the front page? it could work to prevent clogging

maybe like this:

Beyblade Burst ???: Episodes

Beyblade Burst Fusion: Episodes

and so on and so forth 
(Aug. 29, 2021  5:45 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  5:41 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: You could do what i did in resonance, but it would take some time to setup.
oh yeah like posting the episodes on the front page? it could work to prevent clogging

maybe like this:

and so on and so forth 

The only problem would be adding each chapter to the front page (which is not that big of a deal).
(Aug. 29, 2021  8:22 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  5:45 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: oh yeah like posting the episodes on the front page? it could work to prevent clogging

maybe like this:

and so on and so forth 

The only problem would be adding each chapter to the front page (which is not that big of a deal).

yeah...
EVERY TECHNOX EPISODE UP TILL 17! Man, this was super hard.
Unseen….. you have maxed your self to the limit………. Congratulations!
i dont even know what to say lol, nice job with moving all the technoX chapters here i wouldn't be that motivated to do it lol
Guys, all I had to do was go back to TechnoX and reread every chapter copy and paste it and put it down on a Notepad
(Aug. 29, 2021  11:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Guys, all I had to do was go back to TechnoX and reread every chapter copy and paste it and put it down on a Notepad
wait how didn't it say this:

[quote pid='1792232' dateline='1630277287']
Guys, all I had to do was go back to TechnoX and reread every chapter copy and paste it and put it down on a Notepad
[/quote]
What Adrian looks like
If this post gets 5 likes I'll do Austin
Adrien Looks Sick!