[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

I thought over all it was good, but it seemed as if Valt pulled new moves out of no where. Other than that I love the name… Holy Valkyrie!
(Aug. 24, 2021  11:27 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I thought over all it was good, but it seemed as if Valt pulled new moves out of no where. Other than that I love the name… Holy Valkyrie!

Yeah, I think I added a bit too many moves for its debut lol Also, I can't wait to write Venture Into The Demon's Castle and Darkness Roars, Belial Vs Asriel! And I know all you Bell fans will like it too. (It wasn't a spoiler, Venture Into The Demon's Castle and Darkness Roars, Belial Vs Asriel kinda already tells you this is when Bell is gonna debut
(Aug. 24, 2021  11:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 16 is sus. (Did I already use that one?)
Thoughts, please Smile Tell me your fave parts too!

My fav. part
And I think you used that one before. Anyways, nice chapter.
Chapter 17 is so relatable.
Give me all your thoughts!!
(Aug. 25, 2021  7:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 17 is so relatable.

Ethan got phoenix.... So he might be getting another bey soon right?
(Aug. 25, 2021  7:48 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  7:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 17 is so relatable.

Ethan got phoenix.... So he might be getting another bey soon right?

Yes, he'll be the main Antagnost so he's gonna need to have his own Bey.
Evil brothers are cool and all… but what is Adrians problem?
(Aug. 25, 2021  7:52 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Evil brothers are cool and all… but what is Adrians problem?

It's kinda an Aiga situation here, when he started Blading, all he cared about was winning and winning only, he got so absorbed in winning that he let he corrupted his Bey and himself, also Adrian has ADHD to explain the outbursts of anger
(Aug. 25, 2021  8:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  7:52 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Evil brothers are cool and all… but what is Adrians problem?

It's kinda an Aiga situation here, when he started Blading, all he cared about was winning and winning only, he got so absorbed in winning that he let he corrupted his Bey and himself, also Adrian has ADHD to explain the outbursts of anger

idk how ADHD explains anything, but ok. Anyways, nice chapter. Where did the ice cream came from?

Edit: nevermind, it explains something

Chapter 18 is bussin
Adrien the man wiith a plan, Me: is that a Man with a plan reference? (you watched the show?), great chapter! Ashtem you little....
(Aug. 26, 2021  3:02 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Adrien the man wiith a plan, Me: is that a Man with a plan reference? (you watched the show?), great chapter! Ashtem you little....

It's actually a reference from the new Loud House Movie! I loved it
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  3:02 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Adrien the man wiith a plan, Me: is that a Man with a plan reference? (you watched the show?), great chapter! Ashtem you little....

Yay! Loud House!
The movie was fun, but I also love the show!
19) Venture To The Demon's Castle!

20) Darkness Roars, Belial Vs Asriel!

21) The Demon King Rises, Torpedo Belial!

22) The Demon's Challenge!

23) Ultimate Tag Duo, Phoebus Helios and, Kindle Hyperion!

Which chapter are you most excited for? Please tell me!!
(Aug. 26, 2021  5:03 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 19) Venture To The Demon's Castle!

20) Darkness Roars, Belial Vs Asriel!

21) The Demon King Rises, Torpedo Belial!

22) The Demon's Challenge!

23) Ultimate Tag Duo, Phoebus Helios and, Kindle Hyperion!

Which chapter are you most excited for? Please tell me!!

Probably chapter 23!
Will they add limit breaks to the Yin Yang System?
THAT WOULD BE SICKKKK!
(Aug. 26, 2021  4:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

I love that movie!
I know you didn't mean't to, but Kindle Hyperion does sound like a new version of Kindle.
How about Solar Hyperion or Combust Hyperion.
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:12 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: How about Solar Hyperion or Combust Hyperion.

Combust was taken by Ifrit and Solar is Anpao's Stamina Layer

The 2nd Arc Of Yin Yang will take place in the skies! The gang is riding a huge Airship and traveling around the whole world! The Juinor Tag League will take place here, 12 Bladers in total will battle on it and the Tag Partners will be mixed up every round! So, get ready, Legendary Bladers around the world will appear as they make stops in various places, but who will be the winners?!
All You Bell fans will love Chapter 19

If 3 People Like this post and explain why they liked it I'll tell you what I ate for breakfeast
“(Everyone puts Masks on)”

Me: There’s Covid om beyblade to? (JK) great chapter my Favorite part was when Adrien sneezed XD
ur kinda sus
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:12 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: “(Everyone puts Masks on)”

Me: There’s Covid om beyblade to? (JK) great chapter my Favorite part was when Adrien sneezed XD

Yeah, Adrian hasn't slept in 3 Days and has been practicing none stop which really took a beating for his health, he just needed a nap but Adrian being as stubborn as always didn't wanna, also, I kinda wanted to give other characters a chance to shine cause Adrian was kinda talking the light for a bit to long
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:12 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: “(Everyone puts Masks on)”

Yeah, Adrian hasn't slept in 3 Days and has been practicing none stop which really took a beating for his health, he just needed a nap but Adrian being as stubborn as always didn't wanna, also, I kinda wanted to give other characters a chance to shine cause Adrian was kinda talking the light for a bit to long

Now that I agree on! Also it felt like Illius was very quiet in the chapter (Wait was he even there?)
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:17 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yeah, Adrian hasn't slept in 3 Days and has been practicing none stop which really took a beating for his health, he just needed a nap but Adrian being as stubborn as always didn't wanna, also, I kinda wanted to give other characters a chance to shine cause Adrian was kinda talking the light for a bit to long

Now that I agree on! Also it felt like Illius was very quiet in the chapter (Wait was he even there?)

That's the problem with Illius, he's the quiet one he didn't even get a nod in this chapter so, it's very difficult to write him lol

Yes he was in the chapter