[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

TechnoX Chapter 18 is out **Very Important For Main Plot**
(Aug. 30, 2021  6:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: TechnoX Chapter 18 is out **Very Important For Main Plot**

You're going with JP style right? So it should be Alexander Gilten not Theodore Glass.
(Aug. 30, 2021  6:33 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  6:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: TechnoX Chapter 18 is out **Very Important For Main Plot**

You're going with JP style right? So it should be Alexander Gilten not Theodore Glass.

I'm new to this style lol, I'll fix that in the next coming chapters, thanks for telling me!
(Aug. 30, 2021  10:37 PM)USN Wrote:

Aw, thanks USN, you didn't have to do that for me.
Chapter 21 of Yin Yang is out!
(Aug. 31, 2021  4:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 21 of Yin Yang is out!

Ngl, Torpedo sounds kinda weird imo. Anyways, nice chapter. I wonder if everyone will treat him on a different way now that they know about his ADHD.
Please don't freak out when I drop the next chapter name for TechnoX

(Plugs ears from all screaming)
(Sep. 01, 2021  2:25 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Please don't freak out when I drop the next chapter name for TechnoX

(Plugs ears from all screaming)

Venturer? I heard worst names but Asher is back!

I think you did a great job portraying familiar characters in this series.
I promised if Adrian's true self PFP got 5 Likes I'd do an Austin one, well, here it is.

Hi UnseenBurst!
This chapter was great!
I had a request, could I use Dire Aeneas for my fanfic (I'll be sure to give you creditsSmile)?
(Sep. 02, 2021  4:46 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Hi UnseenBurst!
This chapter was great!
I had a request, could I use Dire Aeneas for my fanfic (I'll be sure to give you creditsSmile)?

Sure, idc it's your character. Also, you, LJ-Blader and @"Hollowmind8" 's characters are coming in the Second Arc I'm currently brainstorming
(Sep. 02, 2021  4:54 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  4:46 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Hi UnseenBurst!
This chapter was great!

Sure, idc it's your character. Also, you, LJ-Blader and @"Hollowmind8" 's characters are coming in the Second Arc I'm currently brainstorming

The reason I was asking was cuz it is in the YinYang System.
Ooo! YAY!
Excited for Acheros to make an appearance!
Chapter 19 is a long chapter but a good one.
Can I please get a rating?
I will give a rate let !e read the chapter so I'll give feedback!
Chapter 22 Preview!

Bell: Torpedo Bomb!!

(A huge explosion ouccers)

Austin: Woah, Bell is really strong.

(Belial, Helios, Hyperion all clash in the center)

Adrian: He can only dream about being as strong as me!

Hyuga: I wanna go zoom boom bang harder!!

(Hyuga spins around in his chair)

Bell: I'll crush everyone in my path since I'm The Demon King!!

Austin: Next time on Beyblade Burst Yin Yang!

Adrian: Ultimate Tag Duo, Phebus Helios, and Kindle Hyperion!!

Adrian/Austin: 3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!!
Your Writing style has changed, and I like it way Better! 4/5 but I saw mistakes that's why I have it a 4/5 moving on now to Dialogue the characters were really alive and I could understand them clearly 5/5 Moving on to Grammar I saw some Few mistakes but nothing to much great job 4.7/5 Now let's talk about the Characters: You brought back our boy Asher 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 But it is gonna confuse some people with Asher being in the Unity project. Now moving on to Length, and I'm just going to say it was long but not to long and I like it! 5/5 Now Additional Information You really gave us what Apollo is like now and I like it! Now you do the !with to see what score you got out of 15
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:49 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Your Writing style has changed, and I like it way Better! 4/5 but I saw mistakes that's why I have it a 4/5 moving on now to Dialogue the characters were really alive and I could understand them clearly 5/5 Moving on to Grammar I saw some Few mistakes but nothing to much great job 4.7/5 Now let's talk about the Characters: You brought back our boy Asher 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 But it is gonna confuse some people with Asher being in the Unity project. Now moving on to Length, and I'm just going to say it was long but not to long and I like it! 5/5 Now Additional Information You really gave us what Apollo is like now and I like it! Now you do the !with to see what score you got out of 15

Parallel universes, just pretend that Asher on Unseen's fics is Asher1 and on Unity is Asher2
bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH APOLLO YES FINALLY HE'S COMING BACK OUR BOI ASHER YES!!!!
23) The Tag Battle Royal!

24) The Requiem Project Lives, Reqium Erebus!

The Second Arc

25) The Stormy Skies, The Sky Airship!

26) Screaming Cyclone!

27) The Ruler Of The Ocean, Typhoon Pirate!

28) Ultimate Hero, Dire Aeneas!

29) Wild Waves, Atlantis Trident!

30) Adrian and Illius Vs Ren and Leon!
(Sep. 04, 2021  8:43 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 23) The Tag Battle Royal!

The Second Arc

26) Screaming Cyclone!

dang my boi UB you had me thinking you made a chapter, but this is much bettter as we can get a peak through arc 2!

The Second Arc

26) Screaming Cyclone!

Leon? Interesting….
(Sep. 04, 2021  9:03 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

The Second Arc

26) Screaming Cyclone!

Leon? Interesting….
yeah... seems familiar... (pokemon sword and shield intro music intensifies)
By the way who chose scorbunny and make him/her sweep half of Leon's team with Pyro Ball and double edge