[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Prime!

Great chapter! And wait Rantaro has ANOTHER Cousin or brother or long lost cousin!?
(Jul. 12, 2021  4:30 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Great chapter! And wait Rantaro has ANOTHER Cousin or brother or long lost cousin!?

long lost cousin, and thanks
No problem
Episode 3!
Ooh, what have I discovered lol
Nice episode!
Eeeeeeh, I’m kinda too burned out to give a detailed review on all last 3 episodes, but the start is a fair bit similar to Matrix and...that’s not exactly a good thing. Buuuut I guess I’m still following, so long as the plot gets better later on (and mainly because of Razino, that guy kinda has my interest).
Episode 4 Preview!

Ness: Awesome! A new blader is coming in to battle us!

Ness: Jinx Loki? And it's a Prime bey? This'll be awesome!

Ness: Whoa! It's gimmick is so awesome!

Next Episode on Beyblade Burst Prime!

Mad Trickery! Jinx Loki!
alright guys, i'll be going on a break with Prime, but starting Saturday I will start doing 2 episodes a day (if I can)! i'll start calling this x2 Weekends

i'll be doing this to think about future episodes, and due to new episodes (of db) being released every friday
Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, I've been at my aunt's house for a while and there wasn't really internet there, but now that I'm back, episode's will be releasing again!
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:43 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, I've been at my aunt's house for a while and there wasn't really internet there, but now that I'm back, episode's will be releasing again!

Okay I look forward to it!
BRUH MY COMPUTER HATES ME

WHEN I WAS MAKING EPISODE 4 SOMEHOW THE COMPUTER TURNED OFF AND NOW I HAVE TO RESTART ALL OVER AGAIN

IT TOOK ME LIKE AN HOUR TO MAKE BRUH
(Jul. 19, 2021  12:05 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: BRUH MY COMPUTER HATES ME

WHEN I WAS MAKING EPISODE 4 SOMEHOW THE COMPUTER TURNED OFF AND NOW I HAVE TO RESTART ALL OVER AGAIN

I hate when that happens…
welp sorry guys my brain might explode if i attempt to write the chapter again so i'll be writing it tomorrow

the fact that it was about to be one of my longest chapters ever was just so annoying I had to restart 1 hour worth of work

sorry for just complaining but its so gosh darn annoying
(Jul. 19, 2021  12:05 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: BRUH MY COMPUTER HATES ME

lol. That's why I prefer a laptop
Episode 4!
(Jul. 19, 2021  8:04 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Episode 4!

Rantaro cannot give'em a break could he? And that's a really long chapter, Nice job!
(Jul. 19, 2021  8:09 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:

Rantaro cannot give'em a break could he? And that's a really long chapter, Nice job!

thanks! i didnt even stop to eat lunch for this chapter (for some reason, I wanted to complete it before I ate lunch) I put a lot of effort into this and i even put some funny stuff towards the end, like the ice cream cone reaction and how lenox ruined the moment

now if everyone excuses me ima eat meh lunch while making the preview
And the award for the longest fan-fic chapter goes to.......
Episode 5 Preview!

Ness: A new rival! This is so awesome!

Ness: Wait, VALT isn't gonna be busy, so he can get some training in with us!

Ness: This time, we're totally gonna defeat Valtryek!

Next Episode on Beyblade Burst Prime:

Sword of Divinity! Marvel Valtryek!

Awesome chapter! I'm excited for the next one! (Ranzino take a chill pill)
(Jul. 19, 2021  8:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Awesome chapter! I'm excited for the next one! (Ranzino take a chill pill)

lol don't worry Razino may... uhhh... nvm
Aaaand Rantaro continues being best dad for the second generation in a row. If only a certain blueberry and albino tried to learn a thing or two from him...