[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Prime!

(Jul. 19, 2021  9:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Aaaand Rantaro continues being best dad for the second generation in a row. If only a certain blueberry and albino tried to learn a thing or two from him...

The Search For Shu!

so pink rose u think that the chapter is good or t least decent? i wanna learn from my mistakes

sorry guys, i won't be posting episode 5 today cause i need to think about it a little bit more

so to make up for that, i'll post some of the future chapter names

Episode 7: Nirios' Voice!

Episode 8: Venture To The Fabled BC Sol!

Episode 9: The Wind Maven! Gale Knight!

Episode 10: The Lone Wolf! Free De La Hoya!

Episode 11: Harness Your Strength! Nirios Vs. Fafnir!
Okay Take your time!
(Jul. 20, 2021  9:10 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay Take your time!

thanks dude i will
Gale Knight? Now where have I seen that name...?
The next couple episodes look kinda interesting, let’s see how they’ll play out.
Episode 5 Name:

Warfare! An Awesome Battle Royale!
sorry guys... i'll be posting episode 5 tomorrow
to also make up for the delay in chapter five, i've decided to give ya'll hints at the future bey's names:

Ef. Cs Sd.-Ds.
Il. Sr Tm.-St.
Gk. Df Bs.-Sl.

and the first arc will end in episode 7
BRUHHH IT HAPPENED AGAIN?!

WHEN I WAS MAKING EPISODE 5, ALL OF A SUDDEN THE COMPUTER WANTS TO TURN OFF

BRUHHHHH

I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY MY COMPUTER DOESN'T REALLY CARE

IT'S ALWAYS WHEN IM MAKING AN EPISODE ALL OF A SUDDEN BAM IT JUST TURNS OFF

IM GETTING TIRED OF THIS
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:00 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: BRUHHH IT HAPPENED AGAIN?!

WHEN I WAS MAKING EPISODE 5, ALL OF A SUDDEN THE COMPUTER WANTS TO TURN OFF

BRUHHHHH

I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY MY COMPUTER DOESN'T REALLY CARE

IT'S ALWAYS WHEN IM MAKING AN EPISODE ALL OF A SUDDEN BAM IT JUST TURNS OFF

IM GETTING TIRED OF THIS

XD I hope you can recover your chapter
That's my shot I didn't even tried that much as you can see

Ef. Ci Sl.-Ds.
Rl. Sr Gi.-Lt.
Gk. Fc Bs.-Sl.

The first is Fafnir, but idk the prefix. It's disc could be "Circular" because circles = better lad. And the driver could be "Slide", because it would have low friction to the stadium, "sliding". Ds could be "disable"

The second one can be sth Longinus, Sr maybe "Serial" and Gi I dont have idea, could be "Giga" but that's unlikely. Lt idk

The last one is obviously Gale Knight. Fc for "Force"? Bs could be BASS and Sl again...
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:15 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: That's my shot I didn't even tried that much as you can see

Ef. Ci Sl.-Ds.
Rl. Sr Gi.-Lt.
Gk. Fc Bs.-Sl.

The first is Fafnir, but idk the prefix. It's disc could be "Circular" because circles = better lad. And the driver could be "Slide", because it would have low friction to the stadium, "sliding". Ds could be "disable"

The second one can be sth Longinus, Sr maybe "Serial" and Gi I dont have idea, could be "Giga" but that's unlikely. Lt idk

The last one is obviously Gale Knight. Fc for "Force"? Bs could be BASS and Sl again...

Fc = Force you got that correct

wait i got something wrong lemme fix it

i'll reveal one of them:

Gale Knight Force Based-Sail

dang you got close
Hmm what could IT be????
@BladeKingX At least the first one is a fafnir?
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:43 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: @BladeKingX At least the first one is a fafnir?

yep!
The prefixes are a bit off...
You shouldn't use vowels at all, and Force would be Fr (plus that Disc already exists) since the second consonant in the prefix is the first one after the vowels (example: Nexus is Nx, where X comes after the E)
(Jul. 24, 2021  11:26 AM)PinkRose Wrote: The prefixes are a bit off...
You shouldn't use vowels at all, and Force would be Fr (plus that Disc already exists) since the second consonant in the prefix is the first one after the vowels (example: Nexus is Nx, where X comes after the E)

k thanks for the help i changed it i dont really know how that works so i just winged it

now you guys can try and guess which one it is

also changed rl to Il
Ef. Cs Sd.-Ds.
Il. Sr Tm.-St.
Gk. Ad Bs.-Sl.

Here we go again...

Echo Fafnir? Could be, then we have "Cease" and Sd. Which could stand for either Seldom (being the sth break) or Solid (an "solid" stamina tip) (Sl already exists, its sail). And Ds I can only think of Destroy.

Il is instinct Longinus I think. Sr is serial/serious/series for me and Tm could be torment if a driver is abbreviated to Tr. St can be anything.

It was funny that the original combo was "Force-based sail", anyway Ad could be addiction (this would be funny)
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:59 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Ef. Cs Sd.-Ds.
Il. Sr Tm.-St.
Gk. Ad Bs.-Sl.

Here we go again...

Echo Fafnir? Could be, then we have "Cease" and Sd. Which could stand for either Seldom (being the sth break) or Solid (an "solid" stamina tip) (Sl already exists, its sail). And Ds I can only think of Destroy.

Il is instinct Longinus I think. Sr is serial/serious/series for me and Tm could be torment if a driver is abbreviated to Tr. St can be anything.

It was funny that the original combo was "Force-based sail", anyway Ad could be addiction (this would be funny)

you gotten serial right
and torment

also i changed one of them lol

ok i will reveal one of the names:

Gale Knight Draft Bastion-Sail
Here the names are!

Gale Knight Draft Bastion-Sail

Eidolon Fafnir Cushion Seduce-Disperse

Impale Luinor Serial Torment-Saint
Woah Fafnir is sick!
(Jul. 27, 2021  12:07 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Woah Fafnir is sick!

uh its not sick its a ghost it cant get sick lol

jk

since Eidolon meant spirit/phantom, i decided to change up things and put that as fafnir's name

Eidolon Fafnir Cushion Seduce-Disperse:

Type:
Stamina

Spin Direction:
Left

Nexus Chip: Fafnir - The Fafnir chip is based on the dragon from Norse Mythology, Fafnir. It has a yellow dragon with green eyes on top of a white chip with green claws and orange horns on the dragon.

Primordial Ring: Eidolon - Eidolon has an almost perfectly circular ring, with four small, blue rubber coated blades going on it. It also has a hint of blue rubber going on the circular parts at well, but it is spaced out from the blades a bit. It's motif is yellow, with green and orange wings going all around the middle. In theory, the rubber going around it and the circular shape helps it with stamina and draining the opponents spin.

Forge Disc: Cushion - Cushion is a disc that has a thick central ring and a thin outer ring, which would give Fafnir CWD. It also has a thick, green rubber ring on the thin ring, perfectly aligning with it, helping it with draining the opponents spin if they attempt to pull a banked launch.

Performance Tip: Seduce - Seduce is an orange tip has a small tip on it's bottom, and a large ring going upwards, which would give it higher stamina, counterattacks, and even burst resistance due to the tight lock it provides.

Verse: Disperse - Disperse is a green Verse that goes on the chip's teeth. It helps strengthen the lock, which helps it a lot in burst resistance, and overall stability due to it's circular shape. This (is) banned from tournaments.
alright guys so you know how the debate for whether or not people should be allowed to spam threads? well now that i think about it i have been doing it way too much, and i want to redeem it by continuing prime

i will (try) make(ing) 2 fanfics everyday, stockpiling on the weekends (yes DeltaZakuro, i believe it is time to duel)
i'll try to make episode 5 for this and episode 1 for my Boris' Cringey Adventure fanfic. stay tuned ya'll!

Episode 12: Diving In! The Spain League Begins!
Episode 13: Envy? Cataclysm? Rivalries Spark!
Episode 14: King Hit! Colossal Titan!
Episode 15: Eye Of The Storm! Gale Wind Twister!
Episode 16: The Spain League's Climax! Go All Out!