[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Overdrive [CANCELLED]

(Jan. 04, 2019  7:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Beyblade Burst Overdrive takes place 3 years after Beyblade Burst Super Z.

Hello
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:52 PM)Leader_Free Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Beyblade Burst Overdrive takes place 3 years after Beyblade Burst Super Z.

Hello

Hey Leader_Free!
This is super good! I like the idea of beyblades being able to gain RPMs when they're low on stamina.
(Jun. 30, 2019  12:07 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: This is super good! I like the idea of beyblades being able to gain RPMs when they're low on stamina.

I'm glad you like it. Smile
Can't wait for next chapter!
(Jun. 30, 2019  2:10 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Can't wait for next chapter!

I'll try to get it up by July 7th. Smile
(Jun. 30, 2019  5:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  2:10 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Can't wait for next chapter!

I'll try to get it up by July 7th. Smile
I'll be waiting! Smile
I'm sorry for double posting, but I will not be able to make another chapter today(July 7th) as I have a lot of Birthday plans(I'm turning 13 today!) plans. Once again, I am very sorry.
(Jul. 07, 2019  5:11 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm sorry for double posting, but I will not be able to make another chapter today(July 7th) as I have a lot of Birthday plans(I'm turning 13 today!) plans. Once again, I am very sorry.

Happy birthday!
(Jul. 07, 2019  5:16 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2019  5:11 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm sorry for double posting, but I will not be able to make another chapter today(July 7th) as I have a lot of Birthday plans(I'm turning 13 today!) plans. Once again, I am very sorry.

Happy birthday!

Thanks UltimateMaster!

Happy birthday, but did you somehow forget about your birthday when you said that?
(Jul. 07, 2019  5:17 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Happy birthday, but did you somehow forget about your birthday when you said that?

No, I just didn't think I'd have a full day planned.
Happy 13th birthday! Smile Hope you enjoy it.

I don't care that you can't post another chapter today, I'm just happy that you're celebrating your B-day!
(Jul. 07, 2019  3:33 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Happy 13th birthday! Smile Hope you enjoy it.

I don't care that you can't post another chapter today, I'm just happy that you're celebrating your B-day!

Thank you! Once again, I'm VERY sorry I can't post a chapter today. I usually don't go back on my word.....
(Jul. 07, 2019  4:02 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2019  3:33 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Happy 13th birthday! Smile Hope you enjoy it.

Thank you! Once again, I'm VERY sorry I can't post a chapter today. I usually don't go back on my word.....
Don’t worry about it.
(Jul. 07, 2019  4:03 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2019  4:02 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Thank you! Once again, I'm VERY sorry I can't post a chapter today. I usually don't go back on my word.....
Don’t worry about it.

Thanks. Smile
#Fafnir Happy Birthday!!! Now you may become a Organizer and start hosting tournament!  Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 07, 2019  4:05 PM)ks123 Wrote: #Fafnir Happy Birthday!!! Now you may become a Organizer and start hosting tournament!  Tongue_out_wink

Thanks! I wish I could, but
1: I don't have a TT legal stadium
2: I don't think I have enough responsibility to host a tournament yet(Maybe next year)
(Jul. 07, 2019  4:08 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2019  4:05 PM)ks123 Wrote: #Fafnir Happy Birthday!!! Now you may become a Organizer and start hosting tournament!  Tongue_out_wink

Thanks! I wish I could, but
1: I don't have a TT legal stadium
2: I don't think I have enough responsibility to host a tournament yet(Maybe next year)

Oh, OK. I think you can get legal stadium easier than me. Stadium is 50$ (~45€) + 100$ shipping to Estonia (Amazon) Smile But again, happy birthday and I hope to see you in Organizers usergroup next year Smile

And now back to topic.
Chapter 18: What?!
Colin remembered his birthday was that day and got a weird launch, while Sky nailed her launch."I totally forgot!" yelled Colin. "Forgot what?" asked Sky. "My birthday is today, but let's finish this battle. Go Crusher!" said Colin. Crusher regained it's balance and headed to the center in Left rubber stamina mode, while Universe Pegasus circled the tornado ridge. "Pegasus, take to the skys!" yelled Sky. Pegasus used the stadium wall as a ramp and flew into the air. "Pegasus! Universe blast attack!" yelled Sky. Pegasus landed straight on top of Crusher sending it right out of the stadium. Crusher burst on the impact of hitting the ground. "That was WAY too close" said Colin. "And you thought I was weak!" said Sky, taking advantage of when Colin said she might be weak. "Good for a rookie, I guess" said Colin. "WHAT?! I practically burst you! "That won't happen again" said Colin.

Chapter 19: New Power!
"This time, I'll burst you!" said Sky. Crusher appeared inside Colin's mind. "Do you want to win against your arrogant opponent?" asked Crusher. "Yes!" yelled Colin. "Activate my Overdrive mode when she uses her move if you want to win". Crusher then vanished. "I'll beat you no matter what!" yelled Colin. 3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP! Crusher went to the center in left stamina mode, while Pegasus was circling the tornado ridge. "Pegasus! Use Universe blast attack!" yelled Sky. Pegasus once again used the stadium wall as a ramp. "Your too predictable. Crusher! Don't back down! Overdrive mode!" yelled Colin. Overdrive Crusher started glowing red and burst stoppers emerged. "Pegasus, now!"yelled Sky.Pegasus landed on Crusher, but Crusher didn't budge. "Overdrive slash!" yelled Colin. Crusher sent Pegasus flying into the air. Pegasus then landed, but it hardly had any stamina left. "We won't lose!" "Overdrive launch!" yelled Colin. Crusher sped up and slammed into Pegasus, sending it back into the air. Both Colin and Sky waited 3 minutes. "What's taking so long?!" asked Sky. "You'll see" said Colin. He knew what would happen, he just didn't say it. 15 seconds later, pegasus came falling down. Crusher was right. Pegasus had been defeated by a burst finish.
(Jul. 08, 2019  4:15 AM)W#Fafnir Wrote: Chapter 18: What?!
Colin remembered his birthday was that day and got a weird launch, while Sky nailed her launch."I totally forgot!" yelled Colin. "Forgot what?" asked Sky. "My birthday is today, but let's finish this battle. Go Crusher!" said Colin. Crusher regained it's balance and headed to the center in Left rubber stamina mode, while Universe Pegasus circled the tornado ridge. "Pegasus, take to the skys!" yelled Sky. Pegasus used the stadium wall as a ramp and flew into the air. "Pegasus! Universe blast attack!" yelled Sky. Pegasus landed straight on top of Crusher sending it right out of the stadium. Crusher burst on the impact of hitting the ground. "That was WAY too close" said Colin. "And you thought I was weak!" said Sky, taking advantage of when Colin said she might be weak. "Good for a rookie, I guess" said Colin. "WHAT?! I practically burst you! "That won't happen again" said Colin.

"This time, I'll burst you!" said Sky. Crusher appeared inside Colin's mind. "Do you want to win against your arrogant opponent?" asked Crusher. "Yes!" yelled Colin. "Activate my Overdrive mode when she uses her move if you want to win". Crusher then vanished. "I'll beat you no matter what!" yelled Colin. 3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP! Crusher went to the center in left stamina mode, while Pegasus was circling the tornado ridge. "Pegasus! Use Universe blast attack!" yelled Sky. Pegasus once again used the stadium wall as a ramp. "Your too predictable. Crusher! Don't back down! Overdrive mode!" yelled Colin. Overdrive Crusher started glowing red and burst stoppers emerged. "Pegasus, now!"yelled Sky.Pegasus landed on Crusher, but Crusher didn't budge. "Overdrive slash!" yelled Colin. Crusher sent Pegasus flying into the air. Pegasus then landed, but it hardly had any stamina left. "We won't lose!" "Overdrive launch!" yelled Colin. Crusher sped up and slammed into Pegasus, sending it back into the air. Both Colin and Sky waited 3 minutes. "What's taking so long?!" asked Sky. "You'll see" said Colin. He knew what would happen, he just didn't say it. 15 seconds later, pegasus came falling down. Crusher was right. Pegasus had been defeated by a burst finish.
Hey, two chapters in one day! Both of the chapters are great! Also, how was your B-day?
(Jul. 08, 2019  12:28 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  4:15 AM)W#Fafnir Wrote: Chapter 18: What?!

Hey, two chapters in one day! Both of the chapters are great! Also, how was your B-day?
Fine. Thanks!
Just letting y'all know, I haven't given up on this!
(Sep. 07, 2019  11:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Just letting y'all know, I haven't given up on this!

Yay!
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:14 PM)Oylspil Wrote: You don't GET a bey blade you MAKE one.

he has a point like in Beyblade burst evolution