[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor

Why Novel as Genesis' new prefix/name? I would've gone for Alpha Genesis.
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:07 AM)Longinox Wrote: Why Novel as Genesis' new prefix/name? I would've gone for Alpha Genesis.

Because Gwyn is big brain
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #5 “Battle at Hell Tower”

Arthur watches the match of Lane and the blader and sees Lane’s destruction.

Arthur: Interesting, I guess you are worth my time.

The blader nods and looks at the stadium beside him.

Masked Blader: Are we doing this?
Arthur: Of coarse we are. I’m gonna prove I’m stronger then you!
Masked Blader: Keep telling yourself that.

The two bladers launch their beys and both beys go around the stadium side by side.

Arthur: I’m gonna end this in one swing. OMEGA BLAST!
Masked Blader: .SILENCE!

Apocalypse’s sword hit Revenants rubber causing Apocalypse to just bounce off Revenant.

Arthur: What?!

The masked blader pulls out the skull and pushes the eyes in causing Revenant to go into its shadow form.

Masked Blader: DEATH TOTEM!

Revenant charged at Apocalypse but Arthur expected this. He dodged Revenants attacks but let Revenant hit him enough so his chassis was now aligned.

Arthur: You can’t win now! FINAL BLASTER!

Apocalypse charges at Revenant.

Masked Blader: Charge Revenant!

Arthur looked confused but thought “dang this kid is stupid, but I’ll take the free win.”. But when Arthur bursted the shadowy bey the bey vanished and a portal started opening in the center of the stadium. The skeletal arm rises out of it and opens its hand to release Revenant. The arm then comes back in the portal and the portal closes.

Arthur: What though?!
Masked Blader: You like my bey?
Arthur: That’s isn’t a bey! That’s some demonic thing!

Revenant charges at Apocalypse and Arthur still in shock hears the blader say something.

Masked Blader: DEAD SILENCE!

Revenant pushes Apocalypse to the edge of the stadium and keeps pushing it. But then Apocalypse bursts and in mid air it starts to crack and it shatters.

Arthur: NO!

Arthur picks up Apocalypse and tears start to come down his face. The masked blader picks up Revenant and starts taking the aura/resonance from Apocalypse absorbing it.

Masked Blader: It looks like I’m done here.

The masked blader then leaves Arthur at the stadium with the broken Apocalypse.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios #Ripapocalypse
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:27 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #5 “Battle at Hell Tower”

The two bladers launch their beys and both beys go around the stadium side by side.

Apocalypse’s sword hit Revenants rubber causing Apocalypse to just bounce off Revenant.

The masked blader pulls out the skull and pushes the eyes in causing Revenant to go into its shadow form.

Revenant charged at Apocalypse but Arthur expected this. He dodged Revenants attacks but let Revenant hit him enough so his chassis was now aligned.

Arthur looked confused but thought “dang this kid is stupid, but I’ll take the free win.”. But when Arthur bursted the shadowy bey the bey vanished and a portal started opening in the center of the stadium. The skeletal arm rises out of it and opens its hand to release Revenant. The arm then comes back in the portal and the portal closes.

Revenant charges at Apocalypse and Arthur still in shock hears the blader say something.

Revenant pushes Apocalypse to the edge of the stadium and keeps pushing it. But then Apocalypse bursts and in mid air it starts to crack and it shatters.

Arthur picks up Apocalypse and tears start to come down his face. The masked blader picks up Revenant and starts taking the aura/resonance from Apocalypse absorbing it.

I feel like phi is next
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:41 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:27 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #5 “Battle at Hell Tower”

I feel like phi is next

Or is he?
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:41 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

I feel like phi is next

Me too
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #6 “Synthetic Power”

Wakiya: Hey Valt! I need to show you something!
Valt: What is it?

Wakiya puts his hand out and Gwyn gives Wakiya his broken Genesis. Wakiya puts Genesis under his scanner and shows Valt the stats he has.

Valt: What is it?

Wakiya pulls up a bar on Genesis and Valt sees the bar is pure black.

Wakiya: What ever this blader is doing to these beys is destroying the resonance of the bey and their partner. Basically killing the spirit of the bey. Meaning genesis can not be evolved again.
Valt: Have to tested this on Lucifer?!
Wakiya: Yes, and I got the same results.
Valt: Well that’s great!
Wakiya: Well what are we gonna do?
Valt: We’re gonna have to stop him.
Wakiya: I could set up a strike team to find the blader and defeat Revenant.
Valt: Ok. Because this is a high level threat. Higher then Phi and Arthur.
Wakiya: Ok.

Wakiya turns to his computer ready to looks for bladers but he then starts getting a call from a unknown location.

Valt: Your getting a call?
Wakiya: Yeah, but I don’t know from who.

Wakiya answers the call and Arthur comes up in the screen.

Valt: Arthur.
Arthur: Hello Valt. I would like to ask you something.
Valt: And what is it?

Arthur takes his broken Apocalypse from his pocket and puts it on the screen.

Valt: Apocalypse.
Arthur: Apocalypse was broken by the masked blader but then I made my scientists do some tests on Apocalypse because I thought something was wrong. And turns out my Apocalypse is dead! Do you know anything about this?!
Valt: Yes the same happened with Lane and Gwyn.
Arthur: And are you gonna do something about it?
Wakiya: We’re gonna send a strike team to destroy Revenant.
Arthur: Ok good. I better get news of Revenants destruction or I’ll kill you all.
Wakiya: Ok Arthur, have a good day.

Wakiya hangs up on Arthur and turns his chair and gets up with his tablet.

Valt: So who are you thinking of for this strike team?
Wakiya: I have some ideas.

Wakiya pulls up two bladers on his tablet with their stats and beys. The two bladers were Diana with his Hollow Deathscyther, Aiga with his Infinite Achilles and Delta with his Death and Abyss Diabolos’s.

Valt: What about your third?
Wakiya: He’s right here. I just have to check if he’s up to it.

Wakiya brings Valt to see Lane in the hall looking at his broken Lucifer.

Wakiya: Hey Lane.
Lane: What!
Wakiya: You still have Uranus right?
Lane: Yeah! What about him?!
Wakiya: Would you like to get some revenge for Lucifer?

Lane’s eyes flicker a yellow glow.

Lane: I’m listening
Wakiya: Well we’re making a strike team to go after Revenant with Aiga, Dianna, and Delta. And we only need one more blader and I thought you would be interested.
Lane: I would but I don’t have parts for my Uranus. I used them for my Lucfier when I created him.
Wakiya: Easy fix. Come with me and we’ll get Uranus set up.

Lane’s familiar flare comes back with the flash of purple and black colors. Lane then looks at Wakiya and gives him a creepy toothy grin.

Lane: Agreed.

Lane then goes with Wakiya to the bey shop to get him some parts.

But unknown to them at a familiar palace the blader finds his next target.

Blind: I can hear you in the shadows.

Blind looks at the darkness where a red eye glows in the darkness. The masked blader comes out of the darkness looking at Blind. Blind then keeps painting and looks back at the blader then keeps painting.

Masked Blader: I’m here to battle you.
Blind: Huh. Interesting.
Masked Blader: What?
Blind: I’ve never met a blader with more darkness then Delta before. I accept your challenge. I want to know what true darkness feels like!
Masked Blader: Sure, I’ll show you true darkness.
Blind: Pulls out his Rage Bahamut and is ready to battle.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios surprise!
Good Chapter dude.
I know it won't happen but like come on we need Uranus The Last lol
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Good Chapter dude.

Idk will Uranus be evolved? Lane had that smile for a reason. I wonder why? Also do you like what I did with Diana. I know what you said about him so I found a way to put him in the story.
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:58 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Good Chapter dude.

Idk will Uranus be evolved? Lane had that smile for a reason. I wonder why? Also do you like what I did with Diana. I know what you said about him so I found a way to put him in the story.

Yeah I actually did.
Just one question; Will Uranus have Mobius or a new defense type driver?
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:58 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Idk will Uranus be evolved? Lane had that smile for a reason. I wonder why? Also do you like what I did with Diana. I know what you said about him so I found a way to put him in the story.

Yeah I actually did.
Just one question; Will Uranus have Mobius or a new defense type driver?

Thanks
It’s driver will be technically new
Lane: My Flare needs to evolve more.
Lucifer: How could I die.
Uranus: Bro now your jealous cause lane wants me back
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane: My Flare needs to evolve more.

I’ll just give the name of the driver since it’s not really original. The driver is drift’
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane: My Flare needs to evolve more.

I’ll just give the name of the driver since it’s not really original. The driver is drift’

Ah nice dude!
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I’ll just give the name of the driver since it’s not really original. The driver is drift’

Ah nice dude!

Yeah it’s not really original lol
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ah nice dude!

Yeah it’s not really original lol

Of course it isn't lol its just dashed
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yeah it’s not really original lol

Of course it isn't lol its just dashed

I mean if it ain’t broke don’t fix it lol
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:10 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Of course it isn't lol its just dashed

I mean if it ain’t broke don’t fix it lol

Did you know that when he evolved Uranus to Lucifer he kept Mobius? Yeah you know that prolly lol.
He basically added the blades to the 2D Chassis to make the barrier.
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:10 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I mean if it ain’t broke don’t fix it lol

Did you know that when he evolved Uranus to Lucifer he kept Mobius? Yeah you know that prolly lol.

I never knew he evolved Uranus to Lucifer. I thought he just made a new bey and basically dumped Uranus (which is what basically happens I this). I know he kept the parts from Uranus for lucfier because that’s why in the fan fic he asks Wakiya to help him get parts.
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:13 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Did you know that when he evolved Uranus to Lucifer he kept Mobius? Yeah you know that prolly lol.

I never knew he evolved Uranus to Lucifer. I thought he just made a new bey and basically dumped Uranus (which is what basically happens I this). I know he kept the parts from Uranus for lucfier because that’s why in the fan fic he asks Wakiya to help him get parts.

In the anime that happened. But he used 2 different combos for First Uranus.
Manga; First Uranus Wheel Mobius 1D
Anime: First Uranus Mobius 2D
He should have used a attack type combo
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:13 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I never knew he evolved Uranus to Lucifer. I thought he just made a new bey and basically dumped Uranus (which is what basically happens I this). I know he kept the parts from Uranus for lucfier because that’s why in the fan fic he asks Wakiya to help him get parts.

In the anime that happened. But he used 2 different combos for First Uranus.

Yeah he should’ve used brave valkyries stock parts ( 2A and ev’)
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:17 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: In the anime that happened. But he used 2 different combos for First Uranus.

Yeah he should’ve used brave valkyries stock parts ( 2A and ev’)

lol He is a copycat then
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:17 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yeah he should’ve used brave valkyries stock parts ( 2A and ev’)

lol He is a copycat then

Technically didn’t lane copy Shu’s gimmick with his move the end wall. And didn’t shu technically try to copy lanes barrier
Don't forget the First ring is similar to Super.