[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor

(Dec. 15, 2020  9:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nice chapter dude

Thanks man
What now Gwyn is basically trynna be Free 2.0 lol
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #3 “Revenants Rage”

Genesis goes to the center while Revenant starts going around the stadium.

Gwyn: So you destroyed Lucifer, huh?

The masked blader nods.

Gwyn: Well why don’t you show me this power. GENESIS!

Genesis starts glowing yellow and white (insert avatar animation).

Gwyn: NOVEL SCREAM!
Masked Blader: Silence.

Genesis goes for the attack but hits Revenants rubber.

Gwyn: Interesting. I’ve never seen a attack type have a defensive move.

The masked blader then stretches like he was tired. Gwyn then starts getting a little mad because it seemed like the blader wasn’t taking the battle seriously.

Gwyn: Oh you think I’m week huh?!

The masked blader the nods up and down.

Gwyn: FINE I’LL SHOW YOU WEEK!

Gwyn’s eyes turn bright pink and his hair starts rising up.

Gwyn: NOVEL BIG BANG!

Revenant starts darting towards the super charged Genesis. But the blader grabs the skull and pushes the eyes in and Revenant starts going into its shadow like form.

Masked Blader: DEATN TOTEM!

Revenant hits Genesis and Genesis releases all of its energy in a blinding light. When the blader and Gwyn could see again they saw the dark Revenant getting sent out of the stadium. But then the bey vanishes out of thin air. Gwyn looks at the blader with a confusion, but Gwyn knew from under that mask the blader was smirking, but for what reason. But then Genesis got hit from under the stadium and gets sent into the side of the stadium. A portal starts opening from the center of the stadium and a arm starts rising from out of it. The arm was pure bones and when it opened Gwyn could see Revenant in its normal form in the hand. Revenant then hops out of the hand and the portal closes with the arm leaving with it. Revenant then darts towards Genesis and Gwyn could hear the words be said by the masked blader.

Masked Blader: DEAD SILENCE!

Revenant then starts glowing red and orange(insert avatar animation) and hits Genesis. Genesis fly’s out of the stadium in shatters in the air.

Gwyn: What?! I had the whole battle calculated!

The masked blader grabbed Revenant and starts stealing the aura/resonance of Gwyn and Genesis. After absorbing it the masked blader looks at Gwyn and says the statement.

Masked Blader: Pathetic

The masked blader then leaves with Gwyn in shock of Genesis’s destruction.

Gwyn: I have to do research on his bey so I can improve my genesis. He grabs the camera and watches the video from his computer and figured out what each move did.

Silence - Counters attacks and moves by absorbing the moves power.
Dead Silence - Buffs Revenants attack power by 2.
Death Totem - Buffs Revenants power by 3 and makes it so if he gets ringed out he comes back into the stadium unscaved (Basically a extra life).

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios is Revenant the strongest beyblade ever made?
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:19 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #3 “Revenants Rage”

The masked blader nods.

The masked blader then stretches like he was tired. Gwyn then starts getting a little mad because it seemed like the blader wasn’t taking the battle seriously.

Revenant starts darting towards the super charged Genesis. But the blader grabs the skull and pushes the eyes in and Revenant starts going into its shadow like form.

Revenant hits Genesis and Genesis releases all of its energy in a blinding light. When the blader and Gwyn could see again they saw the dark Revenant getting sent out of the stadium. But then the bey vanishes out of thin air. Gwyn looks at the blader with a confusion, but Gwyn knew from under that mask the blader was smirking, but for what reason. But then Genesis got hit from under the stadium and gets sent into the side of the stadium. A portal starts opening from the center of the stadium and a arm starts rising from out of it. The arm was pure bones and when it opened Gwyn could see Revenant in its normal form in the hand. Revenant then hops out of the hand and the portal closes with the arm leaving with it. Revenant then darts towards Genesis and Gwyn could hear the words be said by the masked blader.

Revenant then starts glowing red and orange(insert avatar animation) and hits Genesis. Genesis fly’s out of the stadium in shatters in the air.

The masked blader grabbed Revenant and starts stealing the aura/resonance of Gwyn and Genesis. After absorbing it the masked blader looks at Gwyn and says the statement.

Gwyn: I have to do research on his bey so I can improve my genesis. He grabs the camera and watches the video from his computer and figured out what each move did.

Death Totem - Buffs Revenants power by 3 and makes it so if he gets ringed out he comes back into the stadium unscaved (Basically a extra life).

beyblade x pokemon collab
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:37 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:19 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #3 “Revenants Rage”

The masked blader nods.

beyblade x pokemon collab

I mean in the anime basically every bey has moves so
we all know geist fafnir and wizard fafnir suck
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: we all know geist fafnir and wizard fafnir suck

And? What does this have to do with my fan fic?
I thought fafnir was on your list
I like it. Not strong is spelled "Weak" just so you know "Week" is 7 days.
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I thought fafnir was on your list

Yeah but Fafnir has nothing to do with this fan fic really. He’s most likely gonna be a side character
oh ok sorry
So Gwyn is left with that big loss huh? Looks like Revenant strikes again
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So Gwyn is left with that big loss huh? Looks like Revenant strikes again

Yep, the synthetic nightmare is still on a rampage
Seriously when I read the part Week I was like wait is this battle gonna take a week for real but then I realized it was a typo.
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Seriously when I read the part Week I was like wait is this battle gonna take a week for real but then I realized it was a typo.

Lol
I bet that Revenant will go destroy some sort of God Bey like Shelter Regulus or Blast Jinnius heck even Arthur could be the Masked Bladers next target
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet that Revenant will go destroy some sort of God Bey like Shelter Regulus or Blast Jinnius heck even Arthur could be the Masked Bladers next target

But the real question is who is the masked blader?
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:57 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  12:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet that Revenant will go destroy some sort of God Bey like Shelter Regulus or Blast Jinnius heck even Arthur could be the Masked Bladers next target

But the real question is who is the masked blader?

Is it to be or not to be the masked blader lol
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #4 “Synthetic Nightmares”

Shu walks into the room with Lane but following him was Drum and Gwyn.

Valt: Hey Shu, hey lane, hey-
Rantaro: Wait, why’s Drum and Gwyn here?
Shu: While I was bringing Lane here Drum was coming with Gwyn to report something.
Valt: And what is it?
Drum: This masked blader dude broke Gwyn’s bey!
Rantaro: Wait, masked blader! Valt, do you think?
Valt: Gwyn, can you describe him?
Gwyn: He had white hair, a black mask covering most of his face with a 40 degree angle revealing his left eye and the flesh surrounding it.
Valt: Did the mask have a toothy grin?
Gwyn: Yes.
Valt: Yeah that’s our guy. But what did he do?

Gwyn opens his hand revealing his broken Genesis.

Rantaro: Oh no.
Drum: But Gwyn said he has some information you might wanna look at.

Wakiya reveals himself by turning his around in a 90 degree angle.

Wakiya: What is this information?
Gwyn: This.

Gwyn walks to Wakiya’s desk and he connects his tablet and shows the group all of Revenants moves.

Ranjiro: What is that?
Gwyn: It’s the data I’ve discovered on Revenant’s moves.
Wakiya: Interesting, very interesting.
Shu: Hey Valt can I talk to you for a second?
Valt: Sure.

Shu and Valt walk to a corner and brings Lane with him.

Valt: So what is it?
Shu: Lane told me about a weird dream that he had the night after the destruction of Lucifer.
Valt: What is it?
Lane: I saw the blader but he had strings on him. But there was something above him with strings coming down and connecting to the blader. Like the blader was a puppet and the thing above him was the puppeteer.
Valt: Can you describe it?
Lane: I couldn’t see anything the blader’s left eye was glowing pure red and the thing above him had two orange glowing eyes.
Valt: Interesting, I’m gonna have to tell Wakiya about this.
Lane: Ok.

Valt leaves Lane and Shu to go see the rest of the gang talking about Revenants ability’s. But unknowing to them the masked blader was on a move already at his next target.

*At a ally*

Arthur: I can sense you behind me.

The blader jumps down from a high building to become face to face with Arthur.

Arthur: What do you want?
Masked Blader: I want to battle you.
Arthur: Yeah, ok kid. Everyone says that but then later falls to me. I’ll see you later.
Masked Blader: I am responsible to Lucifer The End and Novel Genesis’s destruction.

Arthur looks behind him in curiosity.

Arthur: And when did you battle Lane and Gwyn?
Masked Blader: I broke Lucifer yesterday and broke Genesis earlier today.

Arthur looks at the blader head to toes evaluating if he should battle him.

Arthur: Come with me to hell tower and I’ll go look at your battle. And then I’ll see if your worth my time.
Masked Blader: Ok.

And then Arthur leaves to hell tower with Masked Blader.

EarthHelios and AlexTheBlader hope you enjoy
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #4 “Synthetic Nightmares”

Shu: While I was bringing Lane here Drum was coming with Gwyn to report something.
Gwyn: He had white hair, a black mask covering most of his face with a 40 degree angle revealing his left eye and the flesh surrounding it.

Gwyn walks to Wakiya’s desk and he connects his tablet and shows the group all of Revenants moves.

Shu: Lane told me about a weird dream that he had the night after the destruction of Lucifer.
Lane: I saw the blader but he had strings on him. But there was something above him with strings coming down and connecting to the blader. Like the blader was a puppet and the thing above him was the puppeteer.
Lane: I couldn’t see anything the blader’s left eye was glowing pure red and the thing above him had two orange glowing eyes.

Valt leaves Lane and Shu to go see the rest of the gang talking about Revenants ability’s. But unknowing to them the masked blader was on a move already at his next target.

*At a ally*

Arthur: Yeah, ok kid. Everyone says that but then later falls to me. I’ll see you later.
Masked Blader: I am responsible to Lucifer The End and Novel Genesis’s destruction.

Arthur: Come with me to hell tower and I’ll go look at your battle. And then I’ll see if your worth my time.

I feel like after Arthur will be phi rip all antagonists = dead. side note I may make a fan fic attempt 2 about if Shu never got beaten by valt in beyblade god
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:59 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #4 “Synthetic Nightmares”

*At a ally*

I feel like after Arthur will be phi rip all antagonists = dead. side note I may make a fan fic attempt 2 about if Shu never got beaten by valt in beyblade god

Idk will he
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:00 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:59 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I feel like after Arthur will be phi rip all antagonists = dead. side note I may make a fan fic attempt 2 about if Shu never got beaten by valt in beyblade god

Idk will he
The storytelling structure and already two protagonists gone is my evidence.
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:03 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:00 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Idk will he
The storytelling structure and already two protagonists gone is my evidence.
Or maybe I’m trying to make you think that
Heh Arthur brings him in like that well that went well for the Masked Blader
he tell arthur to go away