[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Matrix

Name: Drax Sama

Height: 5’

Role: Deuteragonist

AKA: The Dragon Emperor Ascended

Characteristics: Has an anti hero personality. Steals from bad to give to good. Doesn’t let others know of his kind heart. He hates weaklings, then helps them train by “bullying then into hard battles”. Hates Dark Resonance and breaks beys that have it. Don’t tell anyone but he is a good dude.

Beyblade: Disaster L Drago

Type: Balance

Spin Direction: Dual Spin

Core: L Drago, has a red dragon in it that looks like L Drago’s avatar and a silver background

Blade: Disaster, has a eight dragon heads facing left and stick out above the next head they are red with sliver details. Can change between a attack mode with metal wings and a stamina mode with rubber wings. Change this by changing the Appendix

Disc: Fate, Karma for normal beys

Driver: Rush, Final Survive as a burst driver with a bigger tip Stamina is like Quattro’s stamina

Paragon: 8

Appendix: Twin, Has both rubber and metal. By spinning 180° you can change modes from attack and stamina (look at blade)

Special Moves/Shoots:

Disaster Launch: When L Drago lands it activates the Rush tips and heads straight forward to the opponent into the center and killing all of its spin

Rush Assault: Quickly hits the opponent multiple times

Burning Disaster: Hits with the metal wings sending the opponent flying back

Twin Burning Disaster: Burning Disaster but twice

Dragon Emperor, Soaring Bite: When in the air uses its blades to fly down and hit the opponent from the diagonal

Rush Spin: When L Drago has low spin driver changes to stamina

Eternal Fate: Uses its rubber to absorb hits

Disaster Counter: Uses its tuner to get sent “flying back” then charges forward with twice the power of the previous attack

Dragon Emperor, Final Disaster: Hits the opponent to the wall of the stadium then circles round and slams it into the side of the stadium.

Launch Form: Tosses his launcher a foot into the air catches it vertically and forces it down while pulling the string

Backstory: He showed up one day with L Drago, no one know where he came from he is just strong even if his bey is of a smaller scale

He is actually Ryuga’s Grandson from the MFB dimension.
ik this is the wrong thread to post this, but seeya guys on friday! dont forget to join the character contest, its ending on saturday!
Deleted post
(Sep. 08, 2021  5:32 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2021  7:46 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: alright ya'll i will be doing a character contest due to me needing more characters in order for the second arc to happen. so here's the templae:

Name:

Age *optional*:

Height *it's hard for me or the reader to imagine what he looks like*:

Role (Protagonist, antagonist, etc):

AKA (Also Known As):

Characteristics *how he/she looks*:

Beyblade:

Type:

Spin Direction (Optional):

Parts (i can help):

Special Moves/Shoots (optional, i can also help or add on)

Launch Form (Optional)

Backstory (optional)
remember first and second place will get in so do your best!
I will join

Name: Seok Kira {(Seok means Rock) (Kira is a pun on Killer)}

Height : A normal size cause i'm not smart at weights

Role: Deutragonist

AKA (Also Known As):

Characteristics:

Beyblade: Omega Samael Prey Smasher-5

Type: Attack

Spin Direction: Dual spin

Parts :Help for now

Special Moves/Shoots: Smasher Shoot
                                 Prey's defense
                                 Slayer blades

Launch Form: Launch position: He's just standing normaly holding Samael and his launcher 
                                        3!: He throws his launcher
                                        2!: He jumps with left leg the higher the the right one.
                                        1!: He cathes his laucher then inserting Samael
                             Go shoot!: He lands with his left leg in the front then he launches Samael like Daina Kurogami's launch

Backstory:

That's it for now
I'm nine year's old is it good by the way i'm in Indonesia
you could describe it's appearance, other than that it's ok
(Sep. 06, 2021  7:46 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: alright ya'll i will be doing a character contest due to me needing more characters in order for the second arc to happen. so here's the templae:

Name:

Age *optional*:

AKA (Also Known As):

Beyblade:

Type:

Parts (i can help):

Launch Form (Optional)

Backstory (optional)
Here goes I guess.

[CHARACTER/DESIGN]

Name:
-Finn Schumacher
Height:
-5'6ft.
Role:
-Deuteragonist
Other Names:
-Schumi
Backstory:
-Finn is the youngest son of a rich family, however, he was arrogant and spoiled in comparison to his sister who was almost perfect in everything. He was jealous of her, but never had the initiative to improve in anything, until eventually, her sister taught him what Beyblade is through a battle that caused him to be touched to some extent, though his personality remained the same. That was until her sister's leg was broken, and was unable to participate in Blading while also being relied on by his family more. This caused his personality to change and mature more for the better due to feeling indebted to them.
Appearance/Characteristics:
-Finn is a relatively young German boy of average height, with fairly long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a fair skin complexion. His bangs cover his right eye, but he usually flicks it before he's launching. He wears a black tight-fit, long-sleeved turtleneck shirt underneath a white dress shirt, a black vest, black khaki pants, and black oxfords. Whenever he activates his Resonance, his eyes turn bright yellow. Finn is also a calm and level-headed person who doesn't break under pressure, and utilizes his opponents' weaknesses against them, and tries to find a way around their strengths in order to remain victorious. He constantly seeks perfection, in order to repay his family who has helped him throughout his life. He is also a great engineer and is very fond of cars and photography aside from Beyblade. Originally he was spoiled and arrogant, but he gradually changed his ways as he got older.

(Used Picrew for this)
[Image: 1234505_aIsgAGlt.png]

[BEYBLADE]

Beyblade Name:
-Aurelia Forseti+Venturi Slipstream Exos-7
Beyblade Type:
-Balance
Spin Direction:
-Clockwise (Right-spin)

[PARTS]

Ascending Blade - Aurelia:
Aurelia is a Right-spin Blade that features two large wings that are reminiscent of the Knockout Layer Base albeit with somewhat larger blades and a somewhat more round shape instead of an elliptical shape. These two blades are able to be shifted forward or backward, whenever it's shifted forward it's in Defense mode where the movable wings cover up the rest of the gap between each wing, making the Blade rounder than it is and allows it to absorb damage more efficiently. Whenever the wings are shifted backward and are aligned with the wings inside of it, it's in Attack-mode where two wings are visible instead of four.
Ascending Core - Forseti:
Forseti is a Right-spinning Core that features the side profile of a warrior with a helmet that looks like an ax-head. This represents its namesake, Forseti, the god of justice in Old Norse mythology. It also features 3 moderately strong teeth with a last strong one while also having a rubber shaft that extends up to the Driver's cap, in order to increase Burst Resistance similar to the Lucifer II Chip.
Forge Disc - Slipstream:
Slipstream is a somewhat smooth Forge Disc with plastic surrounding it similar to what Around has, albeit more circular. Its gimmick is that it features vents that reduce drag whenever moving, in order to spin faster in battle. 
Performance Tip - Exos:
Exos is a Balance-type Driver that features a free-spinning ring that's separated into two pieces as well as a manual mode-change. In attack mode, a small flat tip surrounded by rubber similar to Venture is shown, and the free-spinning ring is raised and split into two, meaning it's fixed in place and isn't able to spin freely. If the free-spinning Ring is lowered, the two pieces join together and cover the rubber that surrounds the flat tip, resulting in a more stable movement from it while making the ring it has free-spinning now.
Paragon - 10:
10 is a Paragon that features a design similar to that of the Kou Disc and the 10 Disc combined. 
Appendix - Venturi:
Venturi is a Right-spin Appendix that features 4 blades shaped similar to the Master Base. Each blade has a vent with a slope inside in order to constrict airflow within, creating the Venturi effect as its name suggests (basically the Venturi effect is like this; if air molecules are forced through small spaces they are forced to go faster in order to fit in, resulting in the air that comes out of it to become faster). This allows the Beyblade it's on to go faster with the help of improved airflow.

[MOVESET]

Exos Smash:
In Attack Mode, one of Forseti's wings would glow bright yellow as it charges onto its opponent. It then slams it towards the ground with great force.

Exos Cut:
While moving very quickly in Attack Mode, the Exos' rubber makes contact with the ground causing it to dash towards them with blindingly fast speed and pierce through them, dealing insane amounts of damage to them.  

Exos Buster:
In Attack Mode, the Aurelia Blade glows bright yellow then it hits its opponent with a two-hit combo underneath, with the last hit sending the opposing Bey flying upwards. As its opponent is suspended in the air, Forseti gains momentum before eventually rushing towards its opponent which is falling, and as soon as they fall near the floor Foresti sends one last hit to them that deals a great amount of damage to them.

Aurelia Shield:
In Defense Mode, a faint yellow aura surrounds it. With each hit taken from opponents, this aura glows even brighter until it breaks, where a fairly large wave of energy gets released.

Aurelia Parry:
In Defense Mode, one of Forseti's wings glows yellow similar to how it does before Aurelia Shield blows up. Upon contact with the opponent, it releases a small wave of energy that would push back its opponent a fair distance away. This move is used only when the opponent is close to hitting Forseti and is a risky move.

Launch Form:
Finn would perform a finger camera gesture, before pulling out his launcher and sliding forward to launch.

Dear God, this was a mouthful.

Name:

Age *optional*:

AKA (Also Known As):

Beyblade:

Type:

Parts (i can help):

Launch Form (Optional)

Backstory (optional)

Name: Seok Kira (Seok is a name that mean rock and Kira is a pun on Killer)

Height: 5 feet, 1 inch

Role: Anti hero (Debut), Deuteragonist (3thrd arc - Final arc), Secondary antagonist (Unwillingly)

Aka (Also known as): The rock solid reaper, Bloody rock, Stone hunter.

Characteristics: He looks like Daigo Kurogami in many from his bandana, hair style, eye shape, jacket, pants, and charm. But he is slightly taller and has a hoodie. His eye and hair color is cyan. Also the skull on it's charm is now a rock painted with blood. His bandana has the word blood on it. His fire symbol is now a more mystical purple.

Personality: He is calm and cool able to remake strategies under pressure he is also smart. He extremely loves his younger brothers (especially in my series) Because his family is actually bey criminals and he does not want his brother to take that path.

Hand proffesion: Left
Beyblade: Killer Deathsyther (Unknown combo) (Flashback)
               Slayer Samael-Prey +Free Sudden Reaper+02
               Slayer Samael-Prey +Free Sudden'g Reaper+02 (Upgrade)
               Omega Samael-Prey +Free Sudden'g Smasher+03 (Antagonist Bey)

Type: Balance (All)

Spin direction: left and right

Parts:  Ascending core = Samael (All) Like  Deathsyther it looks like a skeloton with a cyan hoodie holding two water blue scythes. It is based on the angel of death Samael.                 it looks the same when it wants to be a left spin when flipped.
          Ascending Blade = Slayer (Normal and Upgrade) It has two water blue scythes and wings the wings can be burst stoppers in defense mode which is accessed by closing           the scythes so it can be a perfect circle when the wings are closed.
          Ascending Blade = Omega (Antagonist) Basically Slayer but Dark blue and black but with 4 scythes.
          Forge Disc = Sudden (All) Upgraded version of -2 It also has a free spinning armor. 'g is an upgrade that is like a gear makes a second free spinning armor 
          Performance tip = Reaper (Normal and Upgrade) Like High Accel but better. it also white.
          Performance tip =  Smasher (Antagonist) A combination of high accel and Cycle. It still blue
          Paragon =+02 got nothing
           [b]Paragon =   [/b]++03 got nothing to
         Appendix = Free, same here

Moves :Omega/Slayer Shoot "It uses it's two blades in attack mode to attack with slashing.
           Prey's defense "Using it's burst stopping wing it stops the possibilities of bursting and turns to a perfect circle
           Spinning dual "Using it's two free spinning armor to deflects attacks"
           Final Smasher "Rush launch + Chain Launch"
           Aero blaster "If it's thrown high enough it counters with trice the power"

Launch Form: Launch position: He's just standing normaly holding Samael and his launcher 
                                        3!: He throws his launcher
                                        2!: He jumps with left leg the higher the the right one.
                                        1!: He cathes his laucher then inserting Samael
                             Go shoot!: He lands with his left leg in the front then he launches Samael like Daina Kurogami's launch

Backstory: He is born as the first son of the Kira family a bunch of bey criminals. But because his mother goes away from the family they had a normal live. He always wonders who his father is, he is also very into myths especially those of SAMAEL the angel of death. He is a big fan of Daina Kurogami's Blading style and Daina himself even cosplaying him and using a killer deathsyther he tought he can surpass him with an Angelic system bey called Samael.

Name:

Age *optional*:

AKA (Also Known As):

Beyblade:

Type:

Parts (i can help):

Launch Form (Optional)

Backstory (optional)

Normally I would do my entry, but idk if I should considering how my success rate is rn. (every character contest that I went, I got in (If I'm not forgeting anything, which I might be) )

But at the same time, I want to make a character. So let's make a deal:
If I do a character and it gets in, you put it in the 3rd place and the 1st and 2nd place also enter. If I don't do a character, you don't need to worry about it.
If you don't do that, I'll be a sad for about some minutes.
ok?

(side note: I'm not trying to show off my abilities on the first part of this post, sorry if I sounded rude or sth like that)

(Edit2: GenesisBlader there's my character)
did i do good

How is it now

Is mine good GenesisBlader LegendJustice UnseenBurst @Hollowmind

(Sep. 10, 2021  2:49 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: did i do good

How is it now

Is mine good GenesisBlader LegendJustice UnseenBurst @Hollowmind8

How is it now

Is mine good GenesisBlader LegendJustice UnseenBurst Hollowmind

How is it now

Is mine good enesisBlader LegendJustice UnseenBurst Hollowmind8

It is good

Name:

Age *optional*:

AKA (Also Known As):

Beyblade:

Type:

Parts (i can help):

Launch Form (Optional)

Backstory (optional)

(Sep. 10, 2021  10:08 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

How is it now

Is mine good GenesisBlader LegendJustice UnseenBurst Hollowmind

It is good

do i have a chance
(Sep. 10, 2021  12:03 PM)CelBeyBlade Wrote:

Name:

Age *optional*:

AKA (Also Known As):

Beyblade:

Type:

Parts (i can help):

Launch Form (Optional)

Backstory (optional)

(Sep. 10, 2021  10:08 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: It is good

do i have a chance

I'd say so.
i mean do you think it will be one of the ones that win
(Sep. 10, 2021  2:41 PM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: i mean do you think it will be one of the ones that win

Could be, right now since there are 5 participants it just depends on who Genesis picks in the end. Expect the unexpected I guess.
good god valkyrie so many entries! thanks for people who entered and are planning to enter! also hey ya'll im back from school! next chapter will be out tomorrow and the winner(s) of the character contest will be out!
There's just five it's not like a hundred
(Sep. 11, 2021  12:40 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: There's just five it's not like a hundred

it's a figure of speech god dang it >Unhappy
(Sep. 11, 2021  12:40 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: There's just five it's not like a hundred

He's not talking seriously, it's just for making it more "appealing" or "surprising". Exaggerating can be good some times.
So who's winning i cannot wait
(Sep. 11, 2021  12:58 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: So who's winning i cannot wait

Patience mate, patience.
Yo this still open?
(Sep. 11, 2021  4:29 AM)reshiwum Wrote: Yo this still open?

Sort of, yeah. Time's almost up though, so you better get moving if you want your OC in.
Yo GenesisBlader! Wait for Reshiwum

Name:

Age *optional*:

AKA (Also Known As):

Beyblade:

Type:

Parts (i can help):

Launch Form (Optional)

Backstory (optional)

Name: Izuko Yurakashki

Height: 5'7

Role: Antagonist

AKA: Chrono Eye

Characteristics: A boy with Blue hair, Black shoes, A black tie on his shirt, White shirt, and he is cocky to his friends, but when he awakens his hair becomes spiky, and he'll start acting evil.

Beyblade: Ancient Xenon

Parts:

Type: Balance

Spin Direction: Right

Special Moves/Shoot: Obliterator Crushing Dive, Ender Dive, Ancient Blast, Chrono Slash, Ancient Tornado, Ancient Ablities, and Xenon Crush

Launch Form: Rashad's but first he does a cartwheel then a 360, then he launches

Backstory: In Sparking when Hyuga and Hikaru won the tag team league, Izuko created a beyblade of his own, Ancient Xenon
winners of the competition are in!!

1st Place... SpeedySoumi!
2nd Place... Hollowmind8!
3rd Place... CelBeyBlade!

You all's beyblades will be debuting soon in the season

The Cold Warrior! Aurelia Forseti!

Solitary Spirit! Mythical Phantom!
So i did not get in the story