[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Matrix!

Episode 18 would like to duel!

Episode 19 Preview!

Uriel: Huh? Iru wants us to train with him?

Uriel: Whoa, he isn't the number one in the Quantum 3 for no reason!

Uriel: WOW! His power is amazing, now I want to be like Iru!

???: Uriel...

Uriel: Huh...

Next Episode on Beyblade Burst: Matrix!

Mystical Titan! Trigram Illuminati!

Uriel: Three, two, one!

Let it... RIP!!

I'll totally become the best there is!
Wohoo, redemption win! All it took was a tag move (a pretty cool one at that) and some actual strategizing, noice.
I'm starting to think there's something wrong, like, really wrong with Maruko. No one even knows what he's doing here or why, he's giving me Phi vibes and I don't like that.
On the flip side, looks like Uriel has the attention of a pro...He's got a looong way to go to get to Iru's level (also is that Zoro? Please tell me it's Zoro..)
Excited to see what will happen next! Also, can I officially headcanon that Uriel and Juudai have each others' contacts as 'Best partner forever'? Cuz that pretty much sums up their admittedly great dynamic.
(Aug. 08, 2021  11:48 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Wohoo, redemption win! All it took was a tag move (a pretty cool one at that) and some actual strategizing, noice.
I'm starting to think there's something wrong, like, really wrong with Maruko. No one even knows what he's doing here or why, he's giving me Phi vibes and I don't like that.
On the flip side, looks like Uriel has the attention of a pro...He's got a looong way to go to get to Iru's level (also is that Zoro? Please tell me it's Zoro..)
Excited to see what will happen next! Also, can I officially headcanon that Uriel and Juudai have each others' contacts as 'Best partner forever'? Cuz that pretty much sums up their admittedly great dynamic.

thanks for the feedback, and of course you can with Uriel and Juudai! spoiler, they are
GenesisBlader would like to know your location.

Episode 30: Legendary Rebirth! Ulysses Supernova!

Episode 31: Activate The Platinum System!

Episode 32: The Blazing North Wind! Ethereal Spriggan!

Episode 33: Let's Go! Uriel Vs. Valt!

Episode 34: The Corrupt Comet! Mortifyr Inbound!