[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Matrix!

Episode 16 has delivered us a present!

please enjoy, as i declined eating lunch for this. now, if you excuse me, i will go eat meh lunch and read UnseenBurst new episode in dynachi

also tell me if you like the episode, or dislike the episode!
(Jul. 21, 2021  7:12 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I'll read it tommorow

k!
(Jul. 21, 2021  7:05 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Episode 16 has delivered us a present!

please enjoy, as i declined eating lunch for this. now, if you excuse me, i will go eat meh lunch and read UnseenBurst new episode in dynachi

also tell me if you like the episode, or dislike the episode!

Dang, this episode is really long but that's good! But don't include unnecessary details and if you can continue something in the next chapter you probably should
Episode 17 Preview!

Uriel: No way! Maruko took the lead against one of the best?!

Uriel: What?! Arenai has a strategy?

Uriel: Oooh, I wonder who's gonna win!

Next Episode on Beyblade Burst Matrix:

Gladiator Clash! Ares Vs. Mortifyr!

1!
Go SHOOT!
alright guys I'll be going on a break with prime to focus more on Matrix and this'll only last from this weekend to next weekend (starting this saturday) [also inspired from UnseenBurst] and i thought it would be a good idea considering HALF THE TIME I TRY TO MAKE EPISODES ON PRIME THE COMPUTER RANDOMLY SHUTS OFF but anyway you guys can expect more Matrix episodes with Uriel and the dawgs, so have fun reading these chapters and i hope you enjoy!
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:05 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: alright guys I'll be going on a break with prime to focus more on Matrix and this'll only last from this weekend to next weekend (starting this saturday) [also inspired from UnseenBurst] and i thought it would be a good idea considering HALF THE TIME I TRY TO MAKE EPISODES ON PRIME THE COMPUTER RANDOMLY SHUTS OFF but anyway you guys can expect more Matrix episodes with Uriel and the dawgs, so have fun reading these chapters and i hope you enjoy!

Why and how am I so insperational>
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:06 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:05 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: alright guys I'll be going on a break with prime to focus more on Matrix and this'll only last from this weekend to next weekend (starting this saturday) [also inspired from UnseenBurst] and i thought it would be a good idea considering HALF THE TIME I TRY TO MAKE EPISODES ON PRIME THE COMPUTER RANDOMLY SHUTS OFF but anyway you guys can expect more Matrix episodes with Uriel and the dawgs, so have fun reading these chapters and i hope you enjoy!

Why and how am I so insperational>

"I have no idea!" - Sonic, 2021

Arenai Inuhara - Warlord Ares Narrow Pivot Grind-Axel
Zoro Nomura - Naval Zelos Hold Spacial Race-Preserve
Nora Soranora - Retaliate Nemesis Apex Bounty Steel-Smash

the rankings of the Matrix Bladers Cup (Quantum Cup):

#1: Juudai Akemi, Champion

#2: Uriel Nomura, Runner-Up

#3: Santino Genji, Semi-Finalist

#4: Bax Noiji, Semi-Finalist

#5: Aria Soranora, Quad-Finalist
welp guys there's not gonna be chapter 17 today, and its because i just got made fun of by the other kids in the neighborhood because my STUPID dog decided to run after them. then i got in trouble and i have to stay in my room all day. as of now my life isn't going nearly as good as i wanted it to be

in other words, im sorry guys. i just dont feel good right now

chapter 17 will release tomorrow
(Jul. 24, 2021  6:43 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: welp guys there's not gonna be chapter 17 today, and its because i just got made fun of by the other kids in the neighborhood because my STUPID dog decided to run after them. then i got in trouble and i have to stay in my room all day. as of now my life isn't going nearly as good as i wanted it to be

I'm so sorry that happened I wish I could give those kids a piece of my mind
(Jul. 24, 2021  6:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  6:43 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: welp guys there's not gonna be chapter 17 today, and its because i just got made fun of by the other kids in the neighborhood because my STUPID dog decided to run after them. then i got in trouble and i have to stay in my room all day. as of now my life isn't going nearly as good as i wanted it to be

I'm so sorry that happened I wish I could give those kids a piece of my mind
glad i have friends like these Grin

It's the bullies fault of I were you I would give them some silent treatment and you can feel good just think about what makes you happy or just sleep!
(Jul. 24, 2021  7:57 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

It's the bullies fault of I were you I would give them some silent treatment  and you can feel good just think about what makes you happy or just sleep!
alright thanks for the help! i'll do both lol

change of plans! there's a slight change in the episodes...
Episode 17: Running The Gauntlet! Tag Battle Showdown!

Episode 18: Golden Teamwork! Pursuing Shocker!

Episode 19: The Mystical Titan! Trigram Illuminati!

Episode 20: Trapped in the Crossfire!

Episode 21: Strategy Vs. Recklessness!

and i'll even introduce a few more episodes!

Episode 22: Surge Of Darkness! Aurora's Demise?!

Episode 23: Solo Battles! Charging In!

Episode 24: An Intense War! Battle Of Rivalries!
(Jul. 25, 2021  3:41 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: New chapter today?

yeah it'll be out in a few minutes or hours
(Jul. 25, 2021  3:49 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  3:41 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: New chapter today?

yeah it'll be out in a few minutes or hours

Or days
Episode 17 has joined the call!

ik its a bit short but there wasn't really anyway around it, and i want to follow the trend of not putting extra stuff at the end

open for commentary lol

Episode 18 Preview!

Uriel: Wow! All these matches are so epic, I can't wait to watch them!

Uriel: Wait, what?! Bax and Arenai have a new tag team special move?!

Uriel: We'll totally come up with an even cooler special move!

Next Episode On Beyblade Burst Matrix:

Golden Teamwork! Pursuing Shocker!!
Uriel & Juudai best team let's gooooo!!
(Jul. 26, 2021  10:41 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Uriel & Juudai best team let's gooooo!!

less gooo

lol i thought about it and a tag team with uriel and juudai would fit right into the story lolol
I can see why, both are pretty big funkos after all. Now let's see what will happen next, I can't wait to see more of Zoro...
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:27 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I can see why, both are pretty big funkos after all. Now let's see what will happen next, I can't wait to see more of Zoro...

zoro will appear MUUCCHHHHH more often now! 

alright, episode 18 will be posted tomorrow!
Onward!

Episode 25: Battle of the Bros! Uriel Vs. Zoro!

Episode 26: Onward! To The Semifinals We Go!

Episode 27: Thundering Roar! Arenai's Rage!

Episode 28: Ultimate Finale! Iru Vs. Maruko!

Episode 29: Final Moments? Deafening Decimation!

i'll be changing plans, now i'll be posting matrix chapters until arc 2 is over
Welp, this foreshadows a lot...interesting.