[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Limited

I am creating a series because I was inspired by heroalexander.
(Apr. 29, 2020  3:59 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: I am creating a series because I was inspired by heroalexander.

Where’s the story?
Chapter 1: A Limited Beyblade?!

Hindro woke up as his mother said "Time for school Hindro"!  "Coming mom!' said Hindro,  He picked up his Beyblade Smash Hyrus. He got ready and arrived just before the bell rang. " Close call." said his friend Takashi. "Hey... Atleast i wasn't evil one point in my life!" After school passed Takashi challenged Hindro. "Meet my bey Drive Tyrannis" said Takashi. " Lets just get it started." said Hindro. 3...2...1! Go...SHOOT! Both Tyrannis and Hyrus landed perfectly balanced in the stadium. But they heard a big metal clash and before you know it.. Tyrannis and Hyrus Bursted.

As they picked up their parts. They investigated, but out of nowhere, Free was standing in front of them with his launcher pointed towards the stadium. "Lets battle" he said. "Wait wait wait!" "The legendary Free is challenging us?" Hindro & Takashi said. "Of course he is.. Can't you see?" said free. Hindro & Takashi pointed their launchers. 3...2...1! GO SHOOT! All three beys circled the stadium in perfect sync. Then Tyrannis hit Fafnir from above as he knew about spin eqalization. "Fortified arrow!' said Hindro. And Hyrus tilted on the freespin ring on Atomic which created a counterattack. When it hit Fafnir it got thrown into the sky and it hit Tyrannis. Causing both to burst.

"Get ready tomorrow, for I will be training you two. The person you will battle with has rubber shock absorbing contact points on his bey. And if that's familiar, just wait and and see.."  As he walked away. They gained some info on fafnir. It said that fafnir also doesn't just have rubber contact points on it.. It has Eternal Metal. "That means we will have to maintain as much stamina" said Hindro. "Then I'll have to use stamina mode." said Takashi. "Lets create a strategy later.. For now i'm hungry!" said Hindro.

Chapter 2: A blast from the past? The Aoi predecessor?

After Hindro ate. Free came and took them to the blader. It was Toko?!!? "Hello there" said Toko. "Let's battle!" said Hindro. "Alright , alright. But let me introduce my Beyblade."
"Plasma Trident is what I call it!" said Toko. So the three pointed out their launchers. 3...2...1! GO SHOOT! All three beyblades landed straight into the stadium. Hindro was thinking... "Where are the shock absorbing contact points on Trident?" But as he fazed out of reality. Tyrannis went full speed and hit Trident on the expanded rubber ring. Which caused Tyrannis to bounce back into Hyrus. "NO, WE WON'T LET THAT MISTAKE HAPPEN AGAIN" The two beys powered-up and Toko was fascinated by their power. But he didn't want out on the fun. Trident powered-up and tilted on Bearing so that it would keep it at a specific angle. "HYRUS, SHIELDING DIVE!" 'TYRANNIS ,SPEED SMASHER"
"TRIDENT, FRICTION ATTACK" and all three beyblades hit. In the smoke they saw all beyblades spinning at a low speed. Suddenly... Tyrannis and Trident bursted right before Hyrus stopped spinning. "Hindo is the winner. You have some amount of potential" said Free. "i should've not went attack mode." said Takashi. "Don't worry, it was just a win you'd have expected." said Hindro "Easy for you to say." said Toko. "Now.. Lets get to the training part!" said Free. "Free, can I join Takashi & Hindro on this training journey?" "Sure." said Free. "Thanks a lot!" said Toko. "LETS GET GOING..." said Hindro. As he had the same nervous thing as Drum. "Ok, ok." said Free. As they started on their journey they came across ravines that were to long to cross. To get across they used the power of their beyblades. They came across endless caves which they used the light of their beyblades to navigate through.
Chapter: 3 Finally, a rest for once. OR NOT?

After they finished their training journey, they felt a big surge of power in their beyblades. They then said their goodbyes to Free & Toko. "Lets test this new strength out!" said Hindro. "Ok, lets do just that." said Takashi. 3...2...1! GO SHOOT! The two beyblades landed at a perfect angle. "Hyrus! Lets take the center." Once it took the center. Tyrannis unleashed a barrage that could've KO'ed Hyrus. However, its KO resistance was too hard to diminish. Hyrus tilted on the freespin ring and Hindro said "Fortified Arrow!" Just as he was about to hit Tyrannis. "Extending Counter!" said Takashi. Tyrannis then sprinted to the ring of the stadium. To then come back down and unleash a barrage of counter attacks on Hyrus. Then both bursted at once. "Goodness, that was a long battle." said Hindro. "Indeed it was." said Takashi. But they heard an explosion in the distance. "What was that?" said Hindro. "I have no idea." said Takashi. "Lets go check it out!" said Hindro.

People can request characters and request plot ideas. Im running out of them.
Chapter 4: BOOM, BOOM, and what again?

When they arrived, they saw a distorted stadium. And broken beyblade parts. "NANI?!?" said Hindro. "Who might you two be?" said ???? "We should be saying that." said Takashi. "Alright then." said ????, "My name is Zeno", "apologies for being so unknown". said Zeno. "I'll defeat you in one hit!"  said Hindro. "What a jumpy one." "Alright then." said Zeno. They pointed out their launchers.  3...2...1! GO SHOOT! Hyrus and a unknown beyblade landed in the stadium. "It appears to be a stamina type.." said Takashi. "Indeed it is, I dubbed it Digital Zeus!" said Zeno. in the blink of an eye. Hyrus bursted. "Hmm.. Your beyblade is very solid". said Zeno. "That's it!" said Takashi.
good grief this is useless
Chapter 5: Zeno the Beanos!
Takashi: This... this pea brain thinks he can just waltz in and burst my friends bey? Not on my watch.
Hindro: ......
Zeno: Hah! You thought eh?
Takashi: I will avenge my friend and you will pay in pieces of your bey.
Zeno: A challenge? Oh ho! Come at me.
3...2...1! GO SHOOT!
*Takashi's bey lands in at speed that made his bey look like something that could dent titanium*
Takashi: RAGHH!!!!! MY BEY AND I WILL OBLITERATE YOU!
Zeno: Tsk.
*Takashi's bey breaks through the digital wall that zeno made and burst Zeus*
Zeno: Carp... That is my cue!
*Zeno rides away on a helicopter*
Hindro: H-how did you do that? Minutes ago we were equally strong.
Takashi: *In a distorted voice* DAARK ENEERGY....
*Takashi snaps out of it*
Takashi: Its coming back for me...

Will probably be continued tomorrow.

credits to XSabManiacX for advice
sorry if the name is wrong

e it lagges
\

I need ideas please
(Sep. 07, 2020  7:04 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: Chapter 5: Zeno the Beanos!
Takashi: This... this pea brain thinks he can just waltz in and burst my friends bey? Not on my watch.
3...2...1! GO SHOOT!
*Takashi's bey lands in at speed that made his bey look like something that could dent titanium*

credits to XSabManiacX  for advice

e it lagges
\

I need ideas please

Ok i will

Solem Bruno

bey:Raptor Saturn Around Volcanic' Attack type
tysm I'll include him in this chapter

Chapter 6: Raging Rings of Raptor Saturn!
Takashi: I will try not to think much about it.
Hindro: I agree, you should rest though.
Takashi: Ok.
*Takashi leaves*
Hindro: I should better start training.
*After a few hours*
Hindro: GO SHOOT! GO SHOOT!
????: Mind if we battle?
Hindro: Uh sure?
Solem: My name is Solem and my bey is Raptor Saturn.
Hindro: Alright lets go!
3...2...1! GO SHOOT!
*Raptor Saturn lands at a incredibly fast speed*
Hindro: Fortified arrow!
Solem: Volcano tilter!
*Hyrus bursts 1 second before Saturn does*
Hindro: Not again!
Solem: Better luck next time!

Credits to Sunblader98 for Saturn and Solem.

Im gonna be offline for while, don't get angry if I don't reply.
(Sep. 07, 2020  7:04 AM)Xtend+ Wrote:
I need ideas please

Ok So lets go:

Solemn Venus Convert Mobius Defense bey
Via Sean

Deed Superion Blitz Quake’ Attack bey 
Shawn Kelya 

Fear Havoc 10 Expand Low Stamina bey
Hean Caggue 

Quest Dragonis Wheel Merge’ Balance Bey

(Sep. 07, 2020  7:04 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: Chapter 5: Zeno the Beanos!
3...2...1! GO SHOOT!

credits to XSabManiacX for advice

e it lagges
\

I need ideas please
I was talking about plot ideas but thanks for the names

Chapter 7: Verging! Evo!
Hindro: Aghhhh im on a losing streak.
*Hindro looks at Hyrus*
Hindro: What?! Is it broken? I need to talk to Via.
*He goes to the Workshop*
Via: Oh hi! I didn't expect you here..
Hindro: Look its Hyrus!!
*Via looks at Hyrus*
Via: It isn't at all broken. It's on the verge of evolution.
Hindro: But I was on a losing streak. How could Hyrus evolve through such losses.
Via: That is where you are weak. Hyrus wanted you and itself to be the best there is.
Hindro; Oh.
Via: The only way is if you battle the one and only other person who is currently on the verge.
*At Takashi's training ruins*
Takashi: It's on the verge. Tyrannis, lets go battle Hindro.

Review on the current beys gimmicks!
Smash Hyrus: Its gimmick is that when and opponent hits the metal parts, they spring into Hyrus. Which causes Hyrus not to be fazed but the opponent's bey to be off-balance.
Drive Tyrannis: Its driver has a motor that spins the rubber wheels on its tip, which will switch it from attack mode to drive mode. If its in stamina mode the tip can extend twice for a more sharper tip which equals more stamina.
Ruin Fafnir: The rubber now has been strengthened to the level of sandpaper.
Plasma Trident: The non-existent rubber points on Screw Trident are now-existent along with metal points.
Digital Zeus: The balls are now incredibly heavy and can be controlled.
Raptor Saturn: The sharp reptile shaped rocks around this bey can move around. Costing the opponent a bey bill.
Maybe add Valt or shu or lui
Magnus Heathrow: Famous soccer player.

Bey: Boulder Golem Wheel Zephyr' atk type. Is magnetic and has six magnets encased in plastic (shaped like jagged rocks) that extend from it w/ centrifugal force but are held in place by magnetism, causing them to float. The faster Golem spins, the more they extend outwards. They can be used like how variant lucifer does (As both a wall and squeezing between the stadium wall and bey) and like pheonix (projectiles)
IM BACK again

Chapter 8: Sorrow, what sorrow.

Hindro: Hyrus... Guess what day it is!
Hindro: IT'S EVOLVE DAY
Takashi: Good grief, he's at it again.
Via: You'd excpect him to be more logical. I mean, look at his bey!
Takashi: Agreed.
Shawn: So.. This is the bey shop?
Hean: I told you it would be right here!
Hindro: BATTLE ME! IMMEDIATELY!
Shawn: Woah. Chill out my guy.
Hean: WE ACCEPT!
Takaishi: Let me too!
Via: I wanna too!
Solem: That makes me referee.
Hindro: You made it.
Solem: Yep!
3...2...1!
Go.. Shoot!
Shoot!
Grr!
Rip!
Hyah!
*All 5 beys land*
Hindro: Let's cut to the chase alright? Cyber missiles!
Shawn: Blast launch!
Via: Venus! Tokio Tomare!
Hean: Counter launch!
*Venus bursts against the blast launch*
*Hyrus dodges counter launch*
*Tyrannis slashes all the remaining beys and wins*
Hindro: It can't be....
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:27 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: IM BACK again

3...2...1!
Go.. Shoot!
Shoot!
Grr!
Rip!
Hyah!
*All 5 beys land*
Cool Chapter!
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:45 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:27 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: IM BACK again

3...2...1!
Go.. Shoot!
Shoot!
Grr!
Rip!
Hyah!
*All 5 beys land*
Cool Chapter!

Thanks.

Credits go to EarthHelios, he told me of a bey that would be the perfect rival for hyrus.

Chapter 9: SUPER! HYDRAX VS HYRUS!
Hindro: I'm gonna go train.
Shawn: Ok well see ya!
*Some hours later*
Hindro: Yes! Hyrus is ready to evolve!
?????: Hey. Wanna battle?
Hindro: Maybe in a few minutes. I gotta do something.
?????: Agreed. Meet me here when you finish.
*A few minutes later*
Hindro: I'm back!
Harun: Alright. The name's Harun and the bey's Hydrax.
Hindro: Let's go!
3...2...1!
Go... Shoot!
*Hyrus automatically takes the center*
Harun: Hydrax! Malicious Onslaught!
Hindro: Thanks! Use Berserk blitz!
*Hyrus dodges and lands an attack*
Harun: Ha! Now Hydrax can take the center.
Harun: Use limited awakening!
*Hydrax becomes fully white and knocks-out Hyrus*
3...2...1!
Go...Shoot!
Hindro: Let's cut to the chase, use limited awakening!
*Hyrus bursts Hydrax*
Harun: Aw man, your pretty good!

(Sep. 09, 2020  9:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Maybe add Valt or shu or lui

I will later in the story.

Bey gimmicks!

Raptor Saturn: I posted in a diff post.
Ruin Fafnir: I posted in diff post.
Deed Superion: It has a lock-in outer ring designed to best all of it's opponents.
Plasma Trident: I posted in diff post.
Solemn Venus: It's ability is that it has time-stopping tech on it. When it uses the ability it stops time for all beyblade layers in the stadium. It might burst Venus however.
Boulder Golem: It has an outer ring thing capable of being a wall, a projectile, and a mobility thing. The ring is shaped like jagged rocks and is encased in plastic. Inside of the plastic are magnets. The faster Golem spins, the more outward the ring goes.
Fear Havoc: A very intimidating bey, even other beys are scared of it. It has an invisible wall around it, which is made of glass that can regenerate.
Quest Dragonis: A mysterious bey, nobody seems to own it
Is there a character contest
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:29 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Is there a character contest

Well no but yes. 

What I mean is that yes, you can add more characters. However, I will not add some characters.
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:57 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:29 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Is there a character contest

Well no but yes. 

What I mean is that yes, you can add more characters. However, I will not add some characters.

What system does this fan fic use
Limited beys.

Main gimmick is that they can do more than what a normal bey can.

THIS IS NOT A SPOILER OK
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:05 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Limited beys.

THIS IS NOT A SPOILER OK

So like are they designed like sparking beys, limit break beys, gt beys, normal beys, or can you choose how it’s made
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:09 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:05 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Limited beys.

THIS IS NOT A SPOILER OK

So like are they designed like sparking beys, limit break beys, gt beys, normal beys, or can you choose how it’s made

They are designed like god beys, each beyblade has a unique gimmick, but the main gimmick is the same.
Also second reason is that combining all these gimmicks with later bey series... Is extreme.
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:12 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:09 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: So like are they designed like sparking beys, limit break beys, gt beys, normal beys, or can you choose how it’s made

They are designed like god beys, each beyblade has a unique gimmick, but the main gimmick is the same.
Also second reason is that combining all these gimmicks with later bey series... Is extreme.

Bet here’s mine

Golden Freddy: A dual spin layer with rubber and a metal chip in the center. The avatar in the center is a yellow bear with a black hat and black eyes with white pupils. The bear will be missing it’s left ear and wires will be coming out of it. The rubber is black and the rest of the bey is yellow with stripes of black over it.

Zenith: it’s zenith but the red is yellow and the white parts and metal on it is colored black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is where golden freddys main moves is from.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:15 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:12 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: They are designed like god beys, each beyblade has a unique gimmick, but the main gimmick is the same.

Bet here’s mine

Golden Freddy: A dual spin layer with rubber and a metal chip in the center. The avatar in the center is a yellow bear with a black hat and black eyes with white pupils. The bear will be missing it’s left ear and wires will be coming out of it. The rubber is black and the rest of the bey is yellow with stripes of black over it.

Zenith: it’s zenith but the red is yellow and the white parts and metal on it is colored black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is where golden freddys main moves is from.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.

Alright. Also not trying to be rude or anything, but I already know how Golden Freddy looks.(not the bey)